PDA

View Full Version : General talk Prep work

doyouseewhatisee
09-03-2021, 07:18 PM
question to all Punters

Before you enter in any establishment whether it is a brothel or massage parlour what kind of prep work do you do to yourself I’m talking physical and mental

For me
A: brush teeth
B: wipe ass crack (you never know)
C: underarms BO
D: wallet enough cash and back up cash in another pocket or extra cash left in the car with ID and Credit cards
E: phone off 4g - ( location tracking )
F: pray that the mrs does not call

Kwinko
09-03-2021, 07:19 PM
question to all Punters

Before you enter in any establishment whether it is a brothel or massage parlour what kind of prep work do you do to yourself I’m talking physical and mental

For me
A: brush teeth
B: wipe ass crack (you never know)
C: underarms BO
D: wallet enough cash and back up cash in another pocket or extra cash left in the car with ID and Credit cards
E: phone off 4g - ( location tracking )
F: pray that the mrs does not call

Are you saying you dont do A, B and C in general regardless?

holi_day
09-03-2021, 07:47 PM
Here is my list:

- take a pre-punt dump
- take a head to toe shower with particular - attention to my butt hole
- brush teeth, no flossing though
- scrape clean my tongue
- Listerine
- trim my finger nails, just in case
- shave my face, (even I shaved in the morning the studs will grow and my chin could be like sand paper in the evening. may hurt the WL when you go deep kissing and DATY)
- deodorant my armpits and crack
- grab an Okamoto 002 to my pocket
- not necessarily on the punt day but I usually trim my bush (not too short otherwise it hurts)

A couple of things I don't do on the day I punt:

- not eating garlic or anything may cause bad breath
- no heavy lower body training or exercises
- no body lotion after shower

Hope this helps.

Kwinko
09-03-2021, 08:10 PM
Here is my list:

- take a pre-punt dump
- scrape clean my tongue
- Listerine
- shave my face, (even I shaved in the morning the studs will grow and my chin could be like sand paper in the evening. may hurt the WL when you go deep kissing and DATY)
- not necessarily on the punt day but I usually trim my bush (not too short otherwise it hurts)

Hope this helps.

This gets better and better.....deodarant in your crack?

Sharphorse
09-03-2021, 08:23 PM
Can’t say I’ve ever deodorised my butt crack. I do stick plenty of soap up there during showering though

Last week I still had a mint in my mouth when the lady came into the room and started DFKing me. The mint ended up in her mouth and she swallowed it. Was kinda hot, dunno why hahaha

holi_day
09-03-2021, 08:33 PM
This gets better and better.....deodarant in your crack?

If this is a question then yes I do.

letsgo
09-03-2021, 08:52 PM
If you do cut your nails on the day remember to file them down. I booked a girl once and the shop said they had to cancel as something happened to the girl anyway didn’t see her on the roster for a few weeks. Saw her when she was on the roster and asked if she was okay. Apparently the punter was fingering her and there was blood everywhere and they didn’t know why, realised it was coming from her pussy initially thought it was because the nails were too long but they were freshly trimmed and really sharp hence sliced the skin. Took a few weeks to heal

Abracadabra
09-03-2021, 09:35 PM
Wow....lotta insight and too much info here!

No flossing??? .....to avoid mouth odour or infection from dfk?.....or??

doyouseewhatisee
09-03-2021, 09:44 PM
It’s about special attention friend .. personal hygiene goes a long way but the question was right before a punt what extra attention/ activity do you do ..
Are you saying you dont do A, B and C in general regardless?

doyouseewhatisee
09-03-2021, 09:44 PM
Nicely done .. few things I can pick up
Here is my list:

- take a pre-punt dump
- scrape clean my tongue
- Listerine

Hope this helps.

doyouseewhatisee
09-03-2021, 09:46 PM
Ouch that would have been bad/ embarrassing

If you do cut your nails on the day remember to file them down. I booked a girl once and the shop said they had to cancel as something happened to the girl anyway didn’t see her on the roster for a few weeks. Saw her when she was on the roster and asked if she was okay. Apparently the punter was fingering her and there was blood everywhere and they didn’t know why, realised it was coming from her pussy initially thought it was because the nails were too long but they were freshly trimmed and really sharp hence sliced the skin. Took a few weeks to heal

doyouseewhatisee
09-03-2021, 09:48 PM
Brother - just a quick query-why no body lotion after shower
Here is my list:

- take a pre-punt dump
- scrape clean my tongue
- Listerine

Hope this helps.

holi_day
09-03-2021, 09:58 PM
Wow....lotta insight and too much info here!

No flossing??? .....to avoid mouth odour or infection from dfk?.....or??

Flossing can cut my gum and cause mild bleeding. It's a risk to floss before punnting unless you are not planning to put anything in mouth. I do floss other days.

Some medical advice would suggest not to brush teeth within two hours before punting for the same reason. But I use very soft brush so I just go for it.

bbfa
09-03-2021, 10:07 PM
Hahaha
Would you guys extend the same courtesy to the missis?

holi_day
09-03-2021, 10:13 PM
Brother - just a quick query-why no body lotion after shower

I was referring to lotion after my shower which is before the shower with the WL. If you shower with freshly applied body lotion your skin just feel greasy. WL don't like it as they don't want to eat your lotion. Then end up spending long time to wash it off.

8minds
09-03-2021, 10:44 PM
i just tell my boss that i am taking a longer lunch break.

Kwinko
09-03-2021, 11:46 PM

Thats the weirdest thing I've heard in a while hahaha

Why stop there? Should grab a toothbrush and give it a brush as well

alc
10-03-2021, 01:19 AM

You don't take them up on an offer of rimming?

holi_day
10-03-2021, 04:37 AM

I am not sure what you are getting to. You probably think I apply it to my butt hole? No it's usualy a quick spay around the groin where I do sweat.

GoldfishMan
10-03-2021, 07:44 AM
Reading some of what you guys do reminds me of my early days of punting. Did so much prep work from worrying too much, then I realised:
- shower before punt is pointless because you will have to shower again in the room. Most WLs will insist on it even if you say you have showered. Just practice good daily hygiene and you'll be fine, punting or not.
- brushing / flossing before a punt = risky! Just practice good daily oral hygiene, and chew a gum instead.
- if you're trying to avoid having shit in your asshole during a punt, taking a dump before a punt is the worst thing you can do (unless you also do an enema!). Try to get into the habit of having daily morning dumps, it's better for your overall health anyway.
- as someone here said, freshly clipped nails are bad for punting. Not just about cutting the girl, you can accidentally cut the condom too!
- I also learnt, a good night's sleep before the day of punt is very important to ensure you get the most out of it.
- no hard, fried foods before the punt to avoid cutting my mouth.

B J Hunter
10-03-2021, 07:47 AM

Good idea - sphincter bleaching. I can see Colgate coming out with a new butt paste.
Get a whiter brighter sphincter in 3 days... oh my.

Meng
10-03-2021, 08:56 AM
A WL once put toothpaste on my ass in prep for DD. Needless to say I was surprised as I wasn't paying attention. If she'd asked I would of said I preferred DFK over DD.

holi_day
10-03-2021, 10:34 PM
For those who suggested brushing asshole or whiter brighter sphincter or whatever, you can go fuck yourself. Take your disrespect to somewhere else. I don't take this shit.

Everyone has his routine and habit of punting. As long as he feels comfortable and it doesn't hurt anyone, there is nothing wrong about it. So save the asshole brushing advice to yourself. As you really need it!

I take morning dump everyday, but I still take pre-punt dump because I don't want full bowel or an urge during a session. It happened to me before. Not that I think it's "cleaner"!

A pre-punt shower is pointless to some or maybe the majority, but it's important to me! I shower for myself. It helps me relax and more comfortable with sex. I just feel good when I feel clean. It's the same reason I have a better sleep after a good shower. I don't shower for the bed, or my pajamas, or my pillow!

I don't floss, or I floss a hundred times before punting, that's my choice. Plenty medical articles out there. You don't think it's risky, that's your choice I totally respect this. Everyone has his own perception of risk. There are people who would wear mask during RnT session, or never want bbbj, or DFK. It's just personal choice.

Putting toothpaste to customers butthole may be wired to some. But if it doesn't make the WL feels more comfortable to provide the service to please customer (she just assumed you would like DD), why would she do that? So please refrain your carcasm. It didn't hurt anyone anyway. But if you laugh at her, it does.

Thanks to Goldfishman's advice on nail cutting it's a good point I will definitely make a change.

hexenducation
10-03-2021, 11:11 PM
You guys are so self concious.

bigfatkilo
10-03-2021, 11:19 PM
Eat a shit load of garlic, have a wank and get my ass sweaty. Oh and leave piss stain on my underwear. They love the last one in particular.

Kwinko
10-03-2021, 11:56 PM
For those who suggested brushing asshole or whiter brighter sphincter or whatever, you can go fuck yourself. Take your disrespect to somewhere else. I don't take this shit.

Everyone has his routine and habit of punting. As long as he feels comfortable and it doesn't hurt anyone, there is nothing wrong about it. So save the asshole brushing advice to yourself. As you really need it!

I take morning dump everyday, but I still take pre-punt dump because I don't want full bowel or an urge during a session. It happened to me before. Not that I think it's "cleaner"!

A pre-punt shower is pointless to some or maybe the majority, but it's important to me! I shower for myself. It helps me relax and more comfortable with sex. I just feel good when I feel clean. It's the same reason I have a better sleep after a good shower. I don't shower for the bed, or my pajamas, or my pillow!

I don't floss, or I floss a hundred times before punting, that's my choice. Plenty medical articles out there. You don't think it's risky, that's your choice I totally respect this. Everyone has his own perception of risk. There are people who would wear mask during RnT session, or never want bbbj, or DFK. It's just personal choice.

Putting toothpaste to customers butthole may be wired to some. But if it doesn't make the WL feels more comfortable to provide the service to please customer (she just assumed you would like DD), why would she do that? So please refrain your carcasm. It didn't hurt anyone anyway. But if you laugh at her, it does.

Thanks to Goldfishman's advice on nail cutting it's a good point I will definitely make a change.

How is it disrespect. Its just pointing out you are a weirdo. I dont take this shit haha

Shower = normal
Spraying deodorant on your ass = weirdo

Are you sure you didnt just use it as a cover story one time at the hospital. "I dunno how the can got in there, was just giving my ass a little spray and i slipped and fell on it"

Steph
11-03-2021, 10:39 AM
How is it disrespect. Its just pointing out you are a weirdo. I dont take this shit haha

Shower = normal
Spraying deodorant on your ass = weirdo

Are you sure you didnt just use it as a cover story one time at the hospital. "I dunno how the can got in there, was just giving my ass a little spray and i slipped and fell on it"

I think it’s a respect to yourself and the WL to present yourself clean and hygienic; particularly on areas where you expect to be serviced.

It’s never weird to be over mindful to that.

surething91
11-03-2021, 10:57 AM
Interesting thread! I think Goldfishman is the way to go but it won't hurt to be too clean. Do whatever you want to feel clean.

On the same subject: what clothes do you wear? I mean do you guys go in suit (work style) or short/flip flop (beach style)? I'm asking because it could be nice to punt in sportswear then go for a run to remove all odours. But I never dear to do that as I'm not sure it's appropriate.

MRZ
11-03-2021, 11:06 AM
Good hygiene is each to their own. Some just do a breathe mint, some not even that.

I look at it like this, the girl puts in the effort to present herself, so it's not really that hard to put a little effort in for a bit of prep work.

Prep work is not that hard and it's what you want to do. I mean you can go get a facial and manicure if that's what you want, nothing wrong with that, some girls will notice this as they see a lot of customers.

Seriously though, when you go on a real date don't tell me there isn't any prep work at all?...

alc
11-03-2021, 11:36 AM
Interesting thread! I think Goldfishman is the way to go but it won't hurt to be too clean. Do whatever you want to feel clean.

On the same subject: what clothes do you wear? I mean do you guys go in suit (work style) or short/flip flop (beach style)? I'm asking because it could be nice to punt in sportswear then go for a run to remove all odours. But I never dear to do that as I'm not sure it's appropriate.

Dude what? You're going to spend the whole session without your clothes on. Just wear what you want.

Which reminds me, was walking out of a shop while another guy walked in wearing a cap, sunnies and a mask. Absolute susscunt.

CharlieM
11-03-2021, 01:40 PM
I slide peppermint TicTacs in between my toes in case I get smelly feet on my way there😜

rooter
11-03-2021, 02:46 PM
Treat it like going on a date.
It’s pretty simple really.

Markin
12-03-2021, 01:15 AM
I got the old 'sack and crack wax' a couple of times, based on info I dug up from this forum. I mainly went to Judy at Kent St, she seems to know her stuff.

http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread.php?90235-Ball-waxing&p=1810187&viewfull=1#post1810187

Somewhat painful, mainly the first time, but interesting.

Now I just trim with a beard trimmer, does a decent job.