PDA

View Full Version : General talk Top 5 Bucketlist of Girls U Haven't seen yet but wanting to! WL or ML

Rooster18
11-03-2021, 02:35 PM
Hey Gents,

Thought I start off this as I was just thinking about it today myself.

No particular order but all are on my bucket list for 2021.

1. J Emma (Ginza) - Highly rated but need to save up.
2. K Scarlet (42G) - Reviews & Photos tickle all my fancies.
3. T Mix Chloe (NSM) - Seen her at the reception at the shop and she looks hot!
4. K Mia (Kings Court) - Again highly rated as a young sexy Korean but never had been to this shop, seems a bit old school.
5. J Mayu (SBM & 190 Top Ryde) - Very highly rated for a ML with open minded services.
6. C Star (Ginza) - Yes she has been around now for a couple of years plus but I always thought her photos (real) show one of the best bodies for an Asian. Was always fully booked out when first arrived on the scene.

Sorry, I said top 5 but had to throw C Star in there. Also the list probably will get bigger as it does:)

Happy to hear your thoughts if u have your own bucket list of girls for this year that you havent tried as yet.

AHLUNGOR
11-03-2021, 03:45 PM
They are all currently working girls ?

So how is this a bucket list ?

Just go and do it Bro !

Ps. May be they can be your punting New Years resolution?

Rooster18
11-03-2021, 04:26 PM
They are all currently working girls ?

So how is this a bucket list ?

Just go and do it Bro !

Ps. May be they can be your punting New Years resolution?

Well said Ahlungor,

Between balancing current favourite regulars and budget, these lovely ladies are def on the punting "To Do" list.

rooter
11-03-2021, 06:47 PM
It's not really a bucket list.
The girls are there, they are working, they are available, their job is to fuck you, all you have to do is pick up the phone and book them. Too easy!
Book them. Fuck them. Write a review if you feel like it.

Markin
12-03-2021, 01:21 AM
I'm keen to try the mamasan double at QVB one day, maybe even with the locanto special sauce.

Mimi from Burwood sounds awesome if she ever comes back to the industry.