PDA

View Full Version : General talk when is a tight pussy not a tight pussy?

jfoldbar
12-03-2021, 07:23 AM
bout 6 months ago i tired a new girl. and boy did i love her pussy. it was just the right combination of grippy tightness.
so naturally i went back to see her again, and her pussy was just normal.
ive since seen her about 10 times now and her pussy tightness is different every time.

do any other bros experience this phenomenon and what is your possible explanations?

trampslikeus55
12-03-2021, 08:00 AM
Let's all guess. Time of day, time of month. Dick count today, dick count for the month. Maybe she wasn't happy with the smsll vib so used the 12" er. This help🙃

GoldfishMan
12-03-2021, 08:17 AM
bout 6 months ago i tired a new girl. and boy did i love her pussy. it was just the right combination of grippy tightness.
so naturally i went back to see her again, and her pussy was just normal.
ive since seen her about 10 times now and her pussy tightness is different every time.

do any other bros experience this phenomenon and what is your possible explanations?
Bro, there are so many factors here.
It could be you... Maybe you were more/less horny at certain times and therefore your dick wasn't as hard or big when you were less horny.
Or it could be her. Time of month affects the temperature inside her pussy... Middle of her cycle (ovulation) it is cooler. Right before or after her menses it would be warmest. This could lead you to feel it is tighter.

Her level of arousal is also very important. If she's orgasmed recently, her muscles in there will be all relaxed, so it will feel looser.
She could also be "over lubricated". There was one very inexperienced WL I recently saw. I made the mistake of DATY on her for too long, making her very wet and possibly orgasmed. She then applied a tonne of lube on her pussy just before I entered, and added more while within the first 2 pumps. After all that, I couldn't feel a thing! That was a really bad punt... Couldn't even come in the end.

Moral of the story is, if you really want a tight pussy, leave the foreplay to a minimum (or none at all!), and tell the girl to go easy on the lube, to maximize your chances of a tight fuck.

Rackster
13-03-2021, 11:04 PM
Let's all guess. Time of day, time of month. Dick count today, dick count for the month. Maybe she wasn't happy with the smsll vib so used the 12" er. This help��

Dick count in the last 10 minutes... very possible she was with the last client 5 minutes before you walked in, she may have needed a ton of lube, - once that shits overdone, theres almost no going back ! (and second GoldfishMan)

woods23
14-03-2021, 12:02 AM
Girls have vagina muscles, they clench on your dick to make you think they are tight. I especially notice Korean girls do this a lot.

Haha I got one atm she's a pretty milf. Every time her tightness changed depending her her mood. If happy nd fresh she's a fantastic tight fck I can even makes her cum!.( rare)
If shes lazy ? Haha feels like Sydney Harbour tunnel .:confused2:

yug
14-03-2021, 12:23 AM
If shes lazy ? Haha feels like Sydney Harbour tunnel .:confused2:

The term used often is: "Throwing a Hot Dog Down a Hallway" :)

Tommyboi
14-03-2021, 08:53 AM
Girls have vagina muscles, they clench on your dick to make you think they are tight. I especially notice Korean girls do this a lot.

Yep sometimes they over do it, doesn't feel as great as they think it does ...

GoldfishMan
14-03-2021, 09:17 AM
Yep sometimes they over do it, doesn't feel as great as they think it does ...
I'm also not a big fan. It feels like it is tight only on one part inside. Very easy to get it in, then all of a sudden it's tight.
I give respect to them for being able to control their muscles so well, but that type of tightness is different from when you fuck a naturally tight girl when conditions are right.

Sharphorse
14-03-2021, 09:33 AM
She could also be "over lubricated". There was one very inexperienced WL I recently saw. I made the mistake of DATY on her for too long, making her very wet and possibly orgasmed. She then applied a tonne of lube on her pussy just before I entered, and added more while within the first 2 pumps. After all that, I couldn't feel a thing! That was a really bad punt... Couldn't even come in the end.

I’ve had this happened before too! It’s a bit annoying when you’ve put in a good effort and managed to make them wet and they still pile on the lube. Although on the other hand it’s always a good feeling when you see they have a bottle of lube handy in their bag but you’ve done DATY long enough that they’re wet enough to not use it and just slip the dom on and let you slip right in. Either way I will still stick my face in there to DATY and eat their ass though 😋 hahahah

vitrium
16-03-2021, 02:28 PM
People focus too much on how tight a pussy is. I've found that tightness rarely ever translates to how good it feels. Perhaps it's more of a psychological thing for some guys?

The best pussies for me are the ones that match my cock length, girth and shape. Like a key in the right lock. How tight it feels is kind of irrelevant.

The best feeling pussy I was ever had was many years ago. A young indian (early 20s) girl that I fucked after a house party. Not a WL.

I knew it was going to be good. After some foreplay I grabbed her from the back so I could play with her tits and clit from behind. As I stepped forward my cock slipped straight into her pussy almost by accident. It was perfection.

That was over 10 years ago and I have yet to experience another pussy that seemed so perfectly suited to my cock. I honestly don't think I'll find another one.

GoldfishMan
16-03-2021, 03:42 PM
People focus too much on how tight a pussy is. I've found that tightness rarely ever translates to how good it feels. Perhaps it's more of a psychological thing for some guys?

The best pussies for me are the ones that match my cock length, girth and shape. Like a key in the right lock. How tight it feels is kind of irrelevant.

The best feeling pussy I was ever had was many years ago. A young indian (early 20s) girl that I fucked after a house party. Not a WL.

I knew it was going to be good. After some foreplay I grabbed her from the back so I could play with her tits and clit from behind. As I stepped forward my cock slipped straight into her pussy almost by accident. It was perfection.

That was over 10 years ago and I have yet to experience another pussy that seemed so perfectly suited to my cock. I honestly don't think I'll find another one.
I'd argue that felt good because (a) it was BB, and (b) she was on edge because of new sex partner but at the same time highly aroused by all the action.

the_boss_king
26-03-2021, 05:30 PM
girls vaginas are like elastic, they say they go back to normal after sometime.

but generally after childbirth, its never the same

GoldfishMan
27-03-2021, 05:26 PM
girls vaginas are like elastic, they say they go back to normal after sometime.

but generally after childbirth, its never the same
It'd be like pushing a watermelon through a water hose hey?

Vader
27-03-2021, 05:47 PM
Never the same after childbirth. Never have kids.

warwick1
27-03-2021, 06:16 PM

Like throwing a kransky into the Grand Canyon:grimace:

GoldfishMan
28-03-2021, 09:19 AM
Not always that bad. Going for a C-section instead of natural birth reduces a lot of the damage. Lose a few months of action for the recovery, get back that tight pussy for continued good sex even after having a child.

stephenbyrne
29-03-2021, 12:05 AM
I've never has an asian girl before. Is it true asian's have much tighter pussies than white girls?

Fair dinkum question, not being racist or anything.

Vader
29-03-2021, 07:41 PM
Not always that bad. Going for a C-section instead of natural birth reduces a lot of the damage. Lose a few months of action for the recovery, get back that tight pussy for continued good sex even after having a child.

We are talking about vaginas, c section is totally different

GoldfishMan
29-03-2021, 09:19 PM
We are talking about vaginas, c section is totally different
We were talking about how child birth makes a woman's vagina loose. I'm saying you can avoid that by having your wife or partner go for a c-section instead of natural birth because that way the baby doesn't come out of the vagina, preventing the irreparable damage to the vagina.

Vader
30-03-2021, 05:42 PM
We were talking about how child birth makes a woman's vagina loose. I'm saying you can avoid that by having your wife or partner go for a c-section instead of natural birth because that way the baby doesn't come out of the vagina, preventing the irreparable damage to the vagina.

Well that is common sense isn't it scoop?

liminal
31-03-2021, 01:04 AM

perhaps your use of the word , having , in the above sentence is telling .. and fits nicely with my thought that what the OP was experiencing was discomfort, apprehension, repugnance causing her tightness.

It’s quite possible if we all made partners have a c section or wink at the gyno and ask for a few extra husbands stitches out partners would be less than relaxed .. each time we wagged and waved toward her pussy

Just a thought and likely women themselves think the same way about vaginal births

GoldfishMan
31-03-2021, 07:33 AM
Yep, sea of shit indeed...

PjHorgan
11-04-2021, 06:44 PM
I've never has an asian girl before. Is it true asian's have much tighter pussies than white girls?

Fair dinkum question, not being racist or anything.

Sounds like you guys have small dicks lol