PDA

View Full Version : 42 Gladesville (V) Kim the real girlfriend experience

Asianlust
14-03-2021, 06:24 AM
1st review here, feed back welcome.

45 mins with (V) Kim (explicit gfe)
1st 15 to 20 mins spent talking. She seemed genuine asking about family, and how much money I make. Said she'd marry if I was rich. Told her I only have 50k in bank. She liked my honesty but opposed my modest image of myself. Said I was a good man with a good heart and tried to inspire me to get a house loan or start own bussiness...we just talked and talked. She said it's hard to get a boyfriend because of her work and I agreed.
Anyways - she said it was time to start and I felt awkward after talking for so long...so it started with us talking and me feeling her over while sitting sideways and her back against the bed head. She didn't seem to respond to me touching her breast or torso.
When I lied down she started crawling over me without too much enthusiasm. Went for my cock bbbj and did a 5/10 job. I lied her down to go daty. Her pussy looks fantastic. Medium size - slim lips and just pretty as hell. Finaly she responded to being eaten out. No fingering and when I went back fof 2nd dfk attemp and was rejected. To her credit though I had smoked lots of cigarettes before entering shop. Time for mish. I got on my knees. She said I'll have to take it slow because of size. She was tight and felt good. Once in after shallow penetration I stretched my legs back and went in deep. She liked it. A few times I pushed in deeper and her moans turned to squeals. May have hurt her but she was enjoying the feeling of a hard cock in her too much to complain. I gave her passionate touches and slow but deep thrusts. I didn't hold her shoulders and go for it like I do with other girls. Tried kissing when she was feeling wet down there and still rejected..not even a peck. Either way I reached climax to my suprise. I had to speed up a few times which made her stretch her face. After I came I stayed inside her for 30sec or so to look over her and it appered she wanted me out since the doorbell was going off.

I know this isn't a positive review on Kim but it's honest and if your looking for a gfe with a tight girl she's ok. Pussy hot as. Face ok - has crooked nose. Hips are a bit wide for me and small nipples but decent C cups not too much droop and felt natural. She never showered with me and was diamond service..nice girl but. I really liked her intelingent looking sharp eyes and girlfriend demeanor.