PDA

View Full Version : General talk New shop at Aspley?

kalh688
15-03-2021, 10:07 PM
Was trying to look for any roster information on Locanto for Golden as the ml I saw twice there no longer available (messaged them but haven't got response).

And I found this link about a new shop (Corner of Robinson Rd and Mapellen St):

https://m.locanto.com.au/brisbane/ID_4906639591/Today-NEW-SHOP-OPEN-SPECIAL.html

It is really a new shop? Looks like is run by same people at Zillmere Roundabout...

kuk18
16-03-2021, 10:12 AM
Was trying to look for any roster information on Locanto for Golden as the ml I saw twice there no longer available (messaged them but haven't got response).

And I found this link about a new shop (Corner of Robinson Rd and Mapellen St):

https://m.locanto.com.au/brisbane/ID_4906639591/Today-NEW-SHOP-OPEN-SPECIAL.html

It is really a new shop? Looks like is run by same people at Zillmere Roundabout...

The location appears new at least.

butyl
16-03-2021, 01:54 PM
Actually the location looks old. There used to be a shop there about 15 to 20 years ago.

Gentleman20
09-04-2021, 11:14 PM
I was there last week - old one at the door ... led me to someone she said was ''young'' ... turned out to be old too.

Csgxtc
12-04-2021, 01:38 PM
Haha, the classic Zillmere caps lock...

Csgxtc
13-04-2021, 04:26 PM
Went to the Zillmere roundabout shop early one Saturday morning after the lady at the Carseldine shop (near train station, gone now I believe) told me there were younger girls there. I had only asked her if there were many girls working at her shop. Weird response but ok. So I rocked up and there were no punters but they said they were busy. Guess I now know what I feels like when we rock up at a shop and say “no thanks” to the ladies on offer... 😂

D-what
01-05-2021, 04:18 PM
Thought I would give this place a try today for something different, hit the doorbell walked in then turned around and walked out. ML way to old for my liking.

SunnyCoast1
04-05-2021, 12:34 AM
I stopped in here late one evening on my way back up the coast and was pleasantly surprised with my visit. ML was young, tiny and cute. GVFM