PDA

View Full Version : General talk wl sharing their private life

jfoldbar
16-03-2021, 04:25 PM
i guess most of us try to do a bit of chit chat in our sessions. it just makes for a friendlier atmosphere. both ways. through the years ive had plenty of working ladies tell me bits and pieces of their life. sometimes you see them a few times and get to know them. sometimes the odd date here and there.or sometimes even holiday together (those were the days)

but a few weeks ago i had a wl give me her whole life story, the first time we met. i didnt mind, in fact i enjoyed talking with her. i wish we could do the whole coffee and chat thing. but it just seemed a little "weird" to get the whole lot as soon as we meet.
so since then the thoughts going through my head are either she tells every customer her whole story, and its all bullshit she makes up to "be friendly", or, she is comfortable with me.

but later on i was thinking to myself, the concept of a wl being stalked by a customer is a real thing that would actually happen in this world. and if a potential "stalker" knows a bit too much personal stuff about a wl, then shes an easy target. im wondering, do i talk with her about this(or boss) or just let it be.
she reckons she only told me her life story, and noone else, but who knows?

Fintr
16-03-2021, 04:32 PM
Delay tactic.

Less talk more work!

jfoldbar
16-03-2021, 04:37 PM
Delay tactic.

Less talk more work!

that crossed my mind, but why would delay tactic talk need to be about her private life. why not just general chit chat.

and, she was by no means a lazy punt. ive since seen her a few times and have left fully drained each time.
cant wait for the next session.

kingwally
16-03-2021, 05:00 PM
I had a ML girl today who told me about her recent holiday in Queensland,she loved the place. She stayed at a place where I have a holiday house and I offered her to stay there with me,but she would have to work for her keep. She laughed and said that she may consider it in the future. I very much doubt that she will take me up on my generous offer!

bigfatkilo
16-03-2021, 06:00 PM
I've been able to work out some WL real name and found them on FB and IG.

Markin
16-03-2021, 07:04 PM
I've been able to work out some WL real name and found them on FB and IG.

if you actually used or shared that information it would rightly be considered stalking (and/or doxing)

rooter
16-03-2021, 07:23 PM
some girls just love to talk :)
And WLs are no different.
And sometimes the only person to talk to is a paying customer who just wants to fuck her mouth and cunt.
That’s punting.
Enjoy!

surething91
16-03-2021, 07:40 PM
Interesting topic!

Most people are not aware of the dangers of sharing your private life to a stranger unfortunately. Look at the teenagers sharing everything on social media!

As for the WL/ML I always consider they BS and they should do. I also BS actually.

Yeah it's a bit sad as you don't really share things even though the girl can be really nice and friendly. But we are not going there to make friends. We are doing business! This doesn't prevent us from being nice and polite of course!

Anyway most girls probably see us as fucking pigs but still pretend. Who can blame them? As long as the money is worth the punt! This is the cruel punting life!

Andrewwoody
16-03-2021, 08:55 PM
I had one who mid-punt told me about her husband dying. Talk about a mood killer!

Markin
16-03-2021, 08:57 PM
do most of you use punting names unrelated to your real name? make up other details?

Markin
16-03-2021, 08:58 PM
I had one who mid-punt told me about her husband dying. Talk about a mood killer!

And-die-woody ...

GoldfishMan
16-03-2021, 09:07 PM
do most of you use punting names unrelated to your real name? make up other details?
Real name, bro. Everytime. Think of it this way. If you bumped into her on the street and she yelled out your fake name while clearly speaking to you, that's an insta-death to your current relationship if you were with your partner. If she called you by your real name, there's still a chance you can wiggle out of it.

GoldfishMan
16-03-2021, 09:09 PM
Either she was telling the truth or she really hated her husband. Some Asian people like to tell others someone they hated had died. It's like a curse, lol! :miao:

jfoldbar
17-03-2021, 06:34 AM
Interesting topic!

Most people are not aware of the dangers of sharing your private life to a stranger unfortunately.

this is what concerns me. she is intelligent enough to run a business, but doesnt know not to tell strangers where she lives.

aussiegaigin
17-03-2021, 10:16 AM
Real name, bro. Everytime. Think of it this way. If you bumped into her on the street and she yelled out your fake name while clearly speaking to you, that's an insta-death to your current relationship if you were with your partner. If she called you by your real name, there's still a chance you can wiggle out of it.

Why would you be even speaking to her if you were with a partner?

AHLUNGOR
17-03-2021, 11:34 AM
that crossed my mind, but why would delay tactic talk need to be about her private life. why not just general chit chat.

and, she was by no means a lazy punt. ive since seen her a few times and have left fully drained each time.
cant wait for the next session.

Mate, you said the first time you met this WL, she shared her whole life story with you. Then you went back to see her a few more times and were happy every time. You mind sharing what were the conversation like on your subsequent visits ? Did she just repeating herself, telling you some new and more about herself or the topics were changed , that could be interesting?

But the fact that you did go back for more, whatever her intentions in the first place, it worked didn’t it ?

jfoldbar
17-03-2021, 12:26 PM
Mate, you said the first time you met this WL, she shared her whole life story with you. Then you went back to see her a few more times and were happy every time. You mind sharing what were the conversation like on your subsequent visits ? Did she just repeating herself, telling you some new and more about herself or the topics were changed , that could be interesting?

But the fact that you did go back for more, whatever her intentions in the first place, it worked didn’t it ?

subsequent conversations were just, more details. more things. and like i said before, who knows if its actually true or not, but if it is true then its "potentially" scary. if its not true, then her business dealing documents she showed me were just dummy documents she has made up just to....whatever???

Sharphorse
17-03-2021, 12:53 PM

Really? Couldn’t you pretend you don’t know her and say “gee, I must have a doppelgänger called Geoff” 😂 I think either way in that situation you’re screwed hahaha

Sharphorse
17-03-2021, 12:56 PM
A WL I saw a few times who I befriended in real life added me to Facebook, Instagram from her personal page. I saw likes and comments on her posts who I recognised as other WLs of the same ethnicity and/or same shop as her who I used to see before her 😅 I just pretend I didn’t see

GoldfishMan
17-03-2021, 01:24 PM
Why would you be even speaking to her if you were with a partner?
Her yelling out your name is different from you going up and speaking to her. Most of these girls wouldn't do it if they knew you were with someone, but sometimes they could make a mistake. If they used your real name and you managed to "signal" her away before it's too late, you can at least tell your partner she was some acquaintance from the past (eg. realtor, hairdresser, etc). If she called out a fake name, good luck trying to explain that.

liminal
18-03-2021, 11:49 AM
Met some ML’s/Wl’s who like some/all punters will tell you script and what you are wanting to hear , in doing this the script can be subtlety or grossly altered. Like any environment people do this .

Met some who are very open , though at times this exposed inconsistencies.

One viet ml/WL who once after established each other as a regular and seeing her private from her Killara/Lindfield apartments would often extend the session long after the actual booked time. She liked
To talk and we Got a long. As one of her ‘special’ customers. Putting aside ideas I was being lined up , the time spent like this was like any ‘friendship’.

It was intimate enough for her to often discuss her family in Vietnam her life story from then how she got here and her life in Australian up to her current boyfriend /fiancée and to the extent she was showing the large chunk of diamond engagement ring proudly at the same time as she was head down on my cock BBBJ.

Does it make anything more telling about her motivation or character? Or just the basis reality of our friendship

Raybo
18-03-2021, 04:36 PM
I have had plenty of girls share lots of personal details over the years. I like seeing regulars so it kinda goes with the territory. One regular got her L's and a car recently. She had a licence back in Thailand but never drove a manual. She bought a manual lol....asked me to take her on driving lessons!

kaos
19-03-2021, 01:04 AM

Real name here as well. I'm too old to remember a fake name plus if I ever had one yell my name i have plenty of fake scenarios to use - same gym, used to work together in different teams, friend's younger sister, etc.

Yes I've spent too much time pondering these hypotheticals, but a bro's gotta be prepared!

Scanlan
20-03-2021, 12:45 AM
We are all weird.
Life is weird.
When we find someone whose weirdness is compatible.
We call this mutal weirdness lust.

warwick1
20-03-2021, 01:04 AM
We are all weird.
Life is weird.
When we find someone whose weirdness is compatible.
We call this mutal weirdness lust.

It seems "acid"is coming back into vogue:startle:

letsgo
20-03-2021, 08:30 AM
Yeah there’s been a few ML that have told me their personal details. You can tell which ones are lying or not by how vague they are.

I when I first started punting I was honest about everything but then just suddenly for some reason made a whole fake persona eg name, job, life etc I stick to it. The less they know the real me the better

Scanlan
20-03-2021, 10:02 PM
It seems "acid"is coming back into vogue:startle:
I am currently while i am typing eating a Uncle Tetsu Cheesecake.
Its delicious.
Would you like me to order you one Bud ?

20-03-2021, 10:17 PM
99.9 percent of what comes out of their mouth is bullshit their whole life is a lie and if you want to believe anything that a half cooked working girl tells you ok a lot of the time its all part of the game be careful what you do because they are all after something majority of them are not very smart but they know how to play the punters

Scanlan
20-03-2021, 10:39 PM
I have eaten half a box of Uncle Testu Cheesecakes.
I am now full.
Its was exquisite.
The offer still stands bud.
Goodnight.

liminal
20-03-2021, 11:15 PM
99.9 percent of what comes out of their mouth is bullshit their whole life is a lie and if you want to believe anything that a half cooked working girl tells you ok a lot of the time its all part of the game be careful what you do because they are all after something majority of them are not very smart but they know how to play the punters

Are you a vitriolic punter , or a punter who is vitriolic

jfoldbar
21-03-2021, 06:43 AM

this is so true.
a long time ago i went on a 1 week holiday with a wl. just me and her. and still after the week i didnt know a single honest thing about her. i was 25 so i didnt really care though.

the wl in question though from my first post. if she is 99.9% laying (which is perhaps the case) she has the documents to back it up. why would any wl go to the lengths of making false documents just to lie to customer

GoldfishMan
21-03-2021, 09:23 AM
this is so true.
a long time ago i went on a 1 week holiday with a wl. just me and her. and still after the week i didnt know a single honest thing about her. i was 25 so i didnt really care though.

the wl in question though from my first post. if she is 99.9% laying (which is perhaps the case) she has the documents to back it up. why would any wl go to the lengths of making false documents just to lie to customer
You mentioned you can speak to the "boss", so I'm guessing this is a shop girl. If you said this was a private girl, that's a huge red flag cos it sounds exactly like one I recently met. Full of legit documents to prove her financial problems and started asking for money. Then I realised:
1. She's been using the same "legit" docs to pull the same trick on other punters.
2. When I first met her, she was always on the lookout for a "stalker" who she alleged abused her, with very little other details given. Now I realise that was probably one of the previous guys she scammed money from. Now I'm one of them, lol!

To you, bro, if she starts asking for money to fix "problems", run for the hills and don't look back!

kingwally
21-03-2021, 09:45 AM
You mentioned you can speak to the "boss", so I'm guessing this is a shop girl. If you said this was a private girl, that's a huge red flag cos it sounds exactly like one I recently met. Full of legit documents to prove her financial problems and started asking for money. Then I realised:
1. She's been using the same "legit" docs to pull the same trick on other punters.
2. When I first met her, she was always on the lookout for a "stalker" who she alleged abused her, with very little other details given. Now I realise that was probably one of the previous guys she scammed money from. Now I'm one of them, lol!

To you, bro, if she starts asking for money to fix "problems", run for the hills and don't look back!
Google Josh Reynolds....she is not a WL that I know of, but she uses the same modus operandi.

rooter
21-03-2021, 10:11 AM
Never ceases to amaze me how gullible and naive some guys are.
A smart girl can spot a sucker really quickly and then they zoom in for the kill.
Sometimes the con will be short and sweet and suddenly you are out of pocket, and you can consider yourself lucky if you get away with just this.
Because usually they will play the long game, not taking obvious chances for a small immediate gain, build trust, and then get a lot more out of you over time.

jfoldbar
21-03-2021, 11:34 AM

yep, it is shop girl.

ive seen her 3-4 times now, she hasnt asked for a thing.it hasnt cost me a thing (apart from the punt cost) been a great punt each time.

the reason i bring it up is quite simply, if i was a stalker she could have a big problem. lucky for her im not and have no interest in going to her house or office etc.

some here have suggested i am gullible. i not sure how they figure that as that would imply i have lost something to her gain.. the wl in
this instance is potentially the gullible one.

jfoldbar
21-03-2021, 11:36 AM

just curious what was her story bout money problems and documents etc. where when?

21-03-2021, 12:58 PM
Are you a vitriolic punter , or a punter who is vitriolic

No just a punter with his eyes open.

GoldfishMan
21-03-2021, 01:48 PM
No just a punter with his eyes open.
Good on you mate. Some times you try to warn bros here, they refuse to accept it. Tough luck. They just have to learn it the hard way.

Meng
21-03-2021, 04:51 PM
Lol everyone should just pay and enjoy the time they paid for. Don't go any further, don't discuss life stuff and don't "lend" money because of a sob story.

rooter
21-03-2021, 04:58 PM
Lol everyone should just pay and enjoy the time they paid for. Don't go any further, don't discuss life stuff and don't "lend" money because of a sob story.
Exactly!
Pay. Fuck. Leave.
I have been saying this for 8 years on this forum.
And that sums it up.
Go to a punt
Switch on.
Totally give your heart and soul and cock and mind and everything you have to give. Give it totally and enjoy every moment and second and maybe even transcend time and space and fucking enjoy!
And then switch off. It’s over. It’s gone. That’s it.
Go back to your reality. Whatever that is.
That’s the essence of punting.
You absolutely have to grasp this otherwise you will either be a hard cynical prick who hardens his heart and who never really enjoys himself or a dumb sucker who always gets taken for a fool.
You can have your cake and eat it too when punting. And damn it’s such a sweet crumbly smooth creamy chocolatey cake. Ooh and that sweet icing !
Enjoy!

jfoldbar
21-03-2021, 05:00 PM
Good on you mate. Some times you try to warn bros here, they refuse to accept it. Tough luck. They just have to learn it the hard way.

it seems this is directed at me, apologies if not.

what exactly am i being warned of, and what am i supposed to be "learning" the hard way?

GoldfishMan
21-03-2021, 06:30 PM
it seems this is directed at me, apologies if not.

what exactly am i being warned of, and what am i supposed to be "learning" the hard way?

Not you. It was for liminal. Attacked another bro for telling it as it is.

GoldfishMan
21-03-2021, 06:43 PM

Exactly!
Pay. Fuck. Leave.
And that sums it up.
Go to a punt
Switch on.
Totally give your heart and soul and cock and mind and everything you have to give. Give it totally and enjoy every moment and second and maybe even transcend time and space and fucking enjoy!
You absolutely have to grasp this otherwise you will either be a hard cynical prick who hardens his heart and who never really enjoys himself or a dumb sucker who always gets taken for a fool.
You can have your cake and eat it too when punting. And damn it’s such a sweet crumbly smooth creamy chocolatey cake. Ooh and that sweet icing !
Enjoy!

Easier said than done, bros. The one I came across was pretty intense. She literally made it sound like it was life and death. When I gave her the money, I thought I was giving it away to help a friend in need. Never thought I'd get it back. Then I saw in the forum that she did the exact same shit on another bro, at a completely different time frame?

Sometimes you think you've met all the fucked up people in the world, along comes another one that shows you how much more fucked up they can be. That's why I have come to the conclusion, yes these girls need to be treated with respect, but only up to the point of them being a service provider to you and nothing more. They are either already messed up in the head to begin with, or they will get messed up by being in the industry eventually. That's the long and short of them, unfortunately.

21-03-2021, 11:49 PM
Exactly!
Pay. Fuck. Leave.
And that sums it up.
Go to a punt
Switch on.
Enjoy!

Spot on its punting its supposed to be fun then leave

Rackster
22-03-2021, 12:57 AM
Spot on its punting its supposed to be fun then leave

This is why I prefer those that have minimal (at best) English

liminal
22-03-2021, 02:10 PM
Not you. It was for liminal. Attacked another bro for telling it as it is.

lol. not attacking .. just calling it ... as it is ..

Perhaps to tease out the irony along with the vitriol and a Snickety hate talk hidden amongst the truth talking ... should have simply asked are you a punter ...

Shoryureppa
22-03-2021, 03:56 PM
I had a WL talking about their previous travel history and she showed me her insta.

I added her and she was all good with it.

woods23
22-03-2021, 06:48 PM
I got one - long time ago must be 4 to 5 yrs
Meet this girl for few months really like her so pretty nd we had good connections.

Text her come to my hotel room for 60mins end up staying 90mins. After the deed she start talking about her family nd also about her husband that he die on his way to a sport game or during the game can't remember ... Tears started to flowing out . I gave her extra $50. Not much haha

These days less talk I don't want to hear bad stuff ftom anyone really not my business how poor/ sad u are etc . I'm just a punter come try to have a good time .

GoldfishMan
22-03-2021, 07:44 PM
I got one - long time ago must be 4 to 5 yrs
Meet this girl for few months really like her so pretty nd we had good connections.

Text her come to my hotel room for 60mins end up staying 90mins. After the deed she start talking about her family nd also about her husband that he die on his way to a sport game or during the game can't remember ... Tears started to flowing out . I gave her extra $50. Not much haha

These days less talk I don't want to hear bad stuff ftom anyone really not my business how poor/ sad u are etc . I'm just a punter come try to have a good time .
That's the spirit bro. Always turn a blind eye or a deaf ear. Charity and punting don't go together.

Fuck if your conscience starts giving you a hard time, just go out and slap a $50 into a beggar's cup somewhere. That's going to go much further and will actually help someone genuinely in need.

22-03-2021, 07:54 PM
lol. not attacking .. just calling it .
I thought that's what i was doing sorry i didn't sugar coat it for you

liminal
22-03-2021, 11:03 PM
I thought that's what i was doing sorry i didn't sugar coat it for you
Nah don’t sweat it dude . We all can be awkward with our expression.. or just type like an ass smells . besides a suppository would taste sweeter

rooter
23-03-2021, 08:00 AM
Of course there are cases where a WL shares details of her private for less than honest purposes. Talk of finances is definitely a red flag!
But it is worth keeping in mind that most of the time WLs share personal details with punters simply because the punter is there, and punters are the only people they talk too all day or all week.
A lot of WLs work long shifts and many days of the week and don't have much of a social life outside of work, so punters are the people they see the most.
So if a WL talks to you about her personal life, don't panic, and don't over think, and over analyse it.
She is probably not trying to rip you off, and you are almost certainly not special or the only punter she tells these things too.
Just go with the flow. Of course if she is using it as a tactic to use up half of your session then cut the conversation short. Take the initiative. Don't be a pushover.
There are many shades of grey in between being a sucker/pushover and being an arsehole/bully.

jfoldbar
23-03-2021, 08:26 AM
, and you are almost certainly not special or the only punter she tells these things too.

i guess this is what concerms me.
if she told a potential stalker what she told me, she could be,,, well,,, stalked.... which is not very comfortable for her, and her family.

now as others have said, if a young wl gives out their inst details and a stalker stalks the young lady, and it only affects her alone. thats one thing., but, the wl in question, i know where here own daughter goes to school... that, i think, is another thing. telling this kind of information to the wrong punter could end up uncomfortable for not only the wl, but her daughter. i dont get why she done that.

liminal
23-03-2021, 09:55 AM
Of course there are cases where a WL shares details of her private for less than honest purposes. Talk of finances is definitely a red flag!
But it is worth keeping in mind that most of the time WLs share personal details with punters simply because the punter is there, and punters are the only people they talk too all day or all week.
A lot of WLs work long shifts and many days of the week and don't have much of a social life outside of work, so punters are the people they see the most.
So if a WL talks to you about her personal life, don't panic, and don't over think, and over analyse it.
She is probably not trying to rip you off, and you are almost certainly not special or the only punter she tells these things too.
Just go with the flow. Of course if she is using it as a tactic to use up half of your session then cut the conversation short. Take the initiative. Don't be a pushover.
There are many shades of grey in between being a sucker/pushover and being an arsehole/bully.

Sir, nicely written your closing arguments . Erudite ..

Zinzan
23-03-2021, 11:08 AM
An interesting topic.

My experience of this was when the WL at our first time told me some things about herself. She then went into detail about how I made her feel.

My view at this point was that it was purely as a hook for me to come back.

Of course, I took the bait and went back.

Each time we saw each other her private life was more and more exposed. She continued to nurse my ego with her charm offensive.

Somehow she felt comfortable talking to me.

We took this friendship outside of our paid sessions (still continuing our paid sessions though), and she began to really open up.

As it turned out she told me she cherished our friendship as I listened to her and did not act as judge, jury, or executioner. Sex work is not a career for the feint hearted. This WL had no real friends, no real social life, and she would tell me that I was the only normal person in her life. She was always interested in my stories, which she always lapped up and told me how jealous she was of my somewhat “normal” life. She never wanted any money from me apart from paying to have sex with her, (although she did tell me about her precarious financial position which was rather scary to say the least) just an ear to chew, and someone to hold her. She told me that my positive energy was helping her to feel better about herself.

She had told me about her future plans and what her exit strategy was from the business would look like, and what she was going to do when she finally got out.

I though, interpreted this as something more. Her life was a mess and I felt that I was her knight in shining armour ready to whisk her away to the promised land.

I then started to discuss what this future would look like with me in it.

From there things began to fall apart.

Our last time together ended in disaster as she told me she was not ready for a relationship, and if I ever wanted to see her again it could only be if I paid to have sex with her. It was one of her many down days, and she was looking for a shoulder to cry on and to comfort her, not some overblown egotistical fool suggesting that I would be able to save her.

Lesson learned. There are some working girls who just want friends, They don’t have many, and that friendship has some special requirements. One being to be just that, a friend.

wilisno
23-03-2021, 11:58 AM
An interesting topic.

My experience of this was when the WL at our first time told me some things about herself. She then went into detail about how I made her feel.

Each time we saw each other her private life was more and more exposed. She continued to nurse my ego with her charm offensive.

We took this friendship outside of our paid sessions (still continuing our paid sessions though), and she began to really open up.

As it turned out she told me she cherished our friendship as I listened to her and did not act as judge, jury, or executioner. Sex work is not a career for the feint hearted. This WL had no real friends, no real social life, and she would tell me that I was the only normal person in her life. She was always interested in my stories, which she always lapped up and told me how jealous she was of my somewhat “normal” life. She never wanted any money from me apart from paying to have sex with her, (although she did tell me about her precarious financial position which was rather scary to say the least) just an ear to chew, and someone to hold her. She told me that my positive energy was helping her to feel better about herself.

She had told me about her future plans and what her exit strategy was from the business would look like, and what she was going to do when she finally got out.

I though, interpreted this as something more. Her life was a mess and I felt that I was her knight in shining armour ready to whisk her away to the promised land.

Our last time together ended in disaster as she told me she was not ready for a relationship, and if I ever wanted to see her again it could only be if I paid to have sex with her. It was one of her many down days, and she was looking for a shoulder to cry on and to comfort her, not some overblown egotistical fool suggesting that I would be able to save her.

Lesson learned. There are some working girls who just want friends, They don’t have many, and that friendship has some special requirements. One being to be just that, a friend.

Somehow, I guessed the ending correctly after reading the first couple of paragraphs ! ;) ;) ;)

AHLUNGOR
23-03-2021, 12:40 PM
May be Zinzan’s WL was trying to save him first before saving herself ?

Climax598
23-03-2021, 12:58 PM
An interesting topic.

Mmmm! Sound like we are seeing the same girl. The story look similar. Can it be make up.

Sanprett
23-03-2021, 06:34 PM
I think they see it as part of their job to string customers.

liminal
24-03-2021, 08:34 AM
more amusing is when you realise the ML is sharing the life stories of other punters . And likely yours, if you so inclined too divulge.

As for motivations and character. what we say here and how we say it on this forum, if there’s a skerrick of truth, is more of telling of us as a type, than ML’s as some homogenous succubus

Niceguy11
27-03-2021, 12:12 PM
I have been in the same situation before with a WL who told me her entire life story and other things that have happened to her after seeing her twice. At first I thought it was bullshit until she proved what she was saying was true. Not going to go into detail but I believed her. On the flip side, I have learnt to not get involved with WL's and have gone back to basics. Arrive at the shop, pay, fuck then leave. General chat is ok but nothing more beyond that. I think most WL girls have their own agendas and are of course only thinking about themselves.

Dettol
27-03-2021, 02:08 PM
Niceguy11 has spoken- close thread !

Niceguy11
27-03-2021, 06:37 PM
Niceguy11 has spoken- close thread !

The reason why I barely use this forum anymore. Too many keyboard warriors

GoldfishMan
27-03-2021, 10:17 PM
With all due respect bro. You call yourself niceguy, and truth be told you do carry yourself in that fashion on the forum.
The problem here is, you're doing all that in a forum that is dedicated to smut peddling, whoring and whoremongering. It's all about depravity and satisfying one's inner bad guy here. In a place like this, nobody likes a goody-two-shoes. You are like a shining white pearl in a sea of shit, that's the best analogy I can come up with, no offence intended.

You really are a nice guy. I wish you all the best in your real life adventures, just don't expect any reciprocal treatment from this shithole mate.

Niceguy11
27-03-2021, 10:27 PM
With all due respect bro. You call yourself niceguy, and truth be told you do carry yourself in that fashion on the forum.
The problem here is, you're doing all that in a forum that is dedicated to smut peddling, whoring and whoremongering. It's all about depravity and satisfying one's inner bad guy here. In a place like this, nobody likes a goody-two-shoes. You are like a shining white pearl in a sea of shit, that's the best analogy I can come up with, no offence intended.

You really are a nice guy. I wish you all the best in your real life adventures, just don't expect any reciprocal treatment from this shithole mate.

Thanks GoldfishMan. Will certainly keep that in mind moving forward. Agree with what you said as well.

hexenducation
28-03-2021, 03:02 PM
If a WL shares her private life with you, especially during a booking, then you’re definitely in the ‘friend’ category (if not the ‘easy customer to be lazy with’ category). LOL girls are not open and honest with guys they think are hot or desirable, at least until they’ve decided they’ve snared him. Guys like hot girls just like girls like hot boys, and it’s usually obvious because they’re trying to not make a fool of themselves. We’re all fools inside. Sigh, story of my life...

Basil22
29-03-2021, 12:50 AM

Respectful and genuine words, hat off to you mate. I liked the analogy too haha.
@Niceguy IÂ’m similar to you in terms of sensitivity but just much more realistic now and more cognisant of the fact that 99% of working girls really are the same on some key metrics. It took 3 times getting emotionally/romantically involved with them to truly learn my lesson and stop looking at them through the lens of compassion. Not to say I treat them badly; on the contrary. But they can turn even the softest hearts dark haha. Someone made a comment in a thread once about the tendency of sex work to bring out some less desirable traits in the women, but I would say the same for us too!

Niceguy11
29-03-2021, 03:36 PM
Respectful and genuine words, hat off to you mate. I liked the analogy too haha.
@Niceguy IÂ’m similar to you in terms of sensitivity but just much more realistic now and more cognisant of the fact that 99% of working girls really are the same on some key metrics. It took 3 times getting emotionally/romantically involved with them to truly learn my lesson and stop looking at them through the lens of compassion. Not to say I treat them badly; on the contrary. But they can turn even the softest hearts dark haha. Someone made a comment in a thread once about the tendency of sex work to bring out some less desirable traits in the women, but I would say the same for us too!

Yeah man, I know what you mean.

quackm2002
29-03-2021, 09:31 PM
That is a bit of a relief as we don’t have anyone lecturing us daily on the ins and outs of dating MLs and WLs

Scanlan
30-03-2021, 11:47 PM
White Knights are like a faded heart
Its not broken
Its not split
You can't save the other heart.

Sanprett
31-03-2021, 03:25 PM
A true professional WL doesn’t just give sex, they give companionship AKA girlfriend experience GFE

Niceguy11
31-03-2021, 07:22 PM
That is a bit of a relief as we don’t have anyone lecturing us daily on the ins and outs of dating MLs and WLs

Keyboard warrior...

Kowabunga
31-03-2021, 07:44 PM
I don't mind sharing my private life with an ML. But it's friendship only. I don't mind helping out if they need anything ... to a point. Often they do as not having English as a first language for example.
I don't want it complicated ... but it's just so much nicer if we have some rapport when we get together.

quackm2002
31-03-2021, 08:23 PM
I don’t think I post enough to qualify but thanks for the thought.

Keyboard warrior...