PDA

View Full Version : General talk What is your launch button?

GoldfishMan
17-03-2021, 08:01 PM
Have you ever found yourself in the hands of an unskilled ML (indeed sometimes even a WL!) trying her hardest to get you off with a HJ and failing miserably?

I was recently in that predicament and it was an exercise in frustration. In the end my dick was all red and sore. It got me thinking back to those girls that know what they were doing. And it also got me thinking, is it the same "launch button" for everyone?
For me, fucking hell I swear, it is the frenulum. The small area just under my dick head. If a girl started rubbing that part and focusing on it, holy fuck I will blow within seconds!

I only learnt this when I visited C Kiki from Ginza one time when I was really off in terms of mood. I couldn't come no matter what I tried to do. So I gave up and told her please help me with your hands. She flipped my dick over, started licking my nipples and rubbing my frenulum at the same time. I couldn't believe, geysered within seconds!
Bless her, this girl is like a doctor, how much she knows about the male anatomy!

vitrium
17-03-2021, 08:59 PM
Suprisingly, a good sensual handjob sometimes is the easiest way to finish up. I've had it happen a few times.

Most WLs are great at taking direction. As often, less is more. Furiously pumping and jerking a cock doesn't feel great. Contrary to what Brazzers likes to suggest.

Howgoodwerethe80s
17-03-2021, 09:21 PM
I thought this meant what makes you want to go for a massage or FS. Mines a hangover FYI.