PDA

View Full Version : Shop info Any information on Irene's CBD massage?

zhaopa
18-03-2021, 12:44 AM
Hey guys,

Just wanted to ask if anyone has had experience with this shop on george st.? Address is shop 9/741 George Street. Have walked past before but saw that there are no reviews on the forum. If anyone has any information/reviews would be much appreciated!

Thanks!

smiling wide
18-03-2021, 11:47 PM
Pop your head in to have a look. It took me a while to do it ,but I felt it wasn't worth a return visit. At the time, there was only 2 ML and the place looked messy (boxes of cleaning products and tissues purchased in bulk lying around. I recall the rooms had doors. I think what turned me off was the ML made me feel like it was a cash grab. Part 2 offered but the clean up afterwards was not great. I recalling leaving the place feeling oily and as such, felt uncomfortable as I returned to the office. I also had the same experience next door, but was a regular there (Snow Lotus) until I found MAC.

Sent from my SM-A505YN using Tapatalk

smiling wide
18-03-2021, 11:58 PM
Pop your head in to have a look. It took me a while to do it ,but I felt it wasn't worth a return visit. At the time, there was only 2 ML and the place looked messy (boxes of cleaning products and tissues purchased in bulk lying around. I recall the rooms had doors. I think what turned me off was the ML made me feel like it was a cash grab. Part 2 offered but the clean up afterwards was not great. I recalling leaving the place feeling oily and as such, felt uncomfortable as I returned to the office. I also had the same experience next door, but was a regular there (Snow Lotus) until I found MAC.

Sent from my SM-A505YN using TapatalkI would recommend Snow Lotus if you're heading down that alley. It's discreet and they seem busy. 2-3 rooms there and you could be in for a surprise if you're willing to part with 3-4 pineapples. Pricey, but I've had good times there. The owner was extremely friendly which made me feel appreciated as a customer. High turn over for the girls there, which was a good thing, but also meant you didn't know the quality to expect from them. Girls were generally 7/10s in looks and some really got into it.

Sent from my SM-A505YN using Tapatalk