PDA

View Full Version : Girl info Star Body Care Rooty Hill ?

Mrmax
18-03-2021, 03:14 PM
Can't find any recent reviews on this shop anyone been lately?

Azzkikr
19-03-2021, 01:06 AM
Would you like to be the first? Please let us know

cunninglust
21-03-2021, 10:39 AM
Star is run by a lovely C masaman called Rose. Always at least 3 hot young/mature Thai girls available. Visited the place maybe 8 times over the last three years, never disappointed. I last visited here about three weeks ago, cant remember day or girls names, meant to review back then as I thought it worthy too.
Rooms clean, no shower, the entrance is open but a quiet enough cul-de-sac. Worth a visit

AHLUNGOR
21-03-2021, 11:24 AM
Star is run by a lovely C masaman called Rose. Always at least 3 hot young/mature Thai girls available. Visited the place maybe 8 times over the last three years, never disappointed. I last visited here about three weeks ago, cant remember day or girls names, meant to review back then as I thought it worthy too.
Rooms clean, no shower, the entrance is open but a quiet enough cul-de-sac. Worth a visit

This is your local shop ? If you would have reviewed all your previous visits then more people would have heard about this place and perhaps some other punters out west may pay them a visit and generate more interest and reviews ?

Bullfrog
24-03-2021, 08:51 PM
Yea have seen this place a few times but haven't tried. Doesn't have great reviews online, so would be good to get some more info if anyone has it?

Cheers

gthgrt
04-04-2021, 12:59 PM

Took a punt based on the quoted comment and visited this morning. 2 girls to choose from, but I had to ask to see the 2nd one. Chose Lisa - Thai 25 years old. Small and beautifuf with a tight body. Good massage. She said that she usually works Mondays but was helping out today. She also said that all the other girls are young and beautiful. Tried to get some info about other girls from the Mamasan/receptionist? on the way out, but she didn't help. Just said that different girls work different days.

Bullfrog
05-04-2021, 05:40 PM
Took a punt based on the quoted comment and visited this morning. 2 girls to choose from, but I had to ask to see the 2nd one. Chose Lisa - Thai 25 years old. Small and beautifuf with a tight body. Good massage. She said that she usually works Mondays but was helping out today. She also said that all the other girls are young and beautiful. Tried to get some info about other girls from the Mamasan/receptionist? on the way out, but she didn't help. Just said that different girls work different days.

Thanks bro, appreciate you taking the punt and reporting back. Sounds like it might be worth a shot. I'll give it a go and report back.

Cheera

Mrmax
06-04-2021, 02:03 PM
I did an AR on Cherry from this shop last year nice girl and good service not sure if still working. What I didn't like was no line up the boss lady makes you see next available but this way have changed as I've not been back.

Bullfrog
14-04-2021, 11:33 PM
Tried this place last week. Not sure of the girls name.

The place is much nicer as you walk in than it looks from the outside. The rooms were a bit cold with brick walls but good size.

Service was ok, but nothing special. May go again to try again but won't be rushing back.

Johnfrog7
29-01-2024, 02:51 AM
Very nice girls there! Haven’t visited for a while but used to regularly see beautiful Petite girls such as Vivian and Carmella! Won’t say much but for extras they would make u feel like a king! Sofia is the one to go to now! First time no and the second time everything! She’s an eater 🤐