PDA

View Full Version : Question Is your WL staying dry?

Asianlust
21-03-2021, 05:00 AM
Haven't figured this out yet. My mechanic doesnt stay clean or avoid cracking rusty bolts. Wait! Do I need to be a mechanic to get my WL to orgasm. I feel disapointed and ripped off if the WL stays dry. Tonight I thought I'd do the service on a girl thats a desert. She didnt responde to tity play, stopped me in my daty exploring stage and a sound of annoyance was emitted when I touched her butt hole. She rims and does oral. Thought shed appreciate the returning customer returning the flavour...I mean favour. I've even acted myself. I'll change my breathing or say "yeah baby" when they try something interesting. Once I said I was cumming half way through to hear the girl say "yeah baby Im hot, cum for me baby". She looked a little shocked when it was revealed I faked it. I saw her normal face. I even pretended to collapse on her back during doggy letting out a moan. The award goes to them in the end.

So how can I spot this in a line up? Do I just ask are you always dry? Been punting for 6 years and no clue.

Asianlust
21-03-2021, 05:10 AM
I Asianlust am the writter of the above thread. I wrote 'To punt or not to punt'

http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread.php?101437-To-punt-or-not-to-punt-(thread)

My list of 7 has decreased to only 5. Im fr innerwest and looking to get to 10. Might have to wait for borders to open

Fr bro to bro "sharing is caring"