PDA

View Full Version : General talk TR190 finish?

Travelmate
24-03-2021, 09:36 PM
Drove past TR190, change signage to hair beauty shop.

Anyone want to reconfirm and comment?

t0x1c
24-03-2021, 09:47 PM
Haven't been in a while but still have them on WeChat. But apparently their roof collapsed and is getting rebuilt. They've moved over to pope street.

Ragefrog
24-03-2021, 09:49 PM
Drove past TR190, change signage to hair beauty shop.

Anyone want to reconfirm and comment?

Their roof caved-in due to heavy rain, they have moved into 2 Pope Street, Ryde. https://goo.gl/maps/SSScfm9Ms7bqd3os5

Travelmate
24-03-2021, 09:50 PM
You are exactly right. No.2 pope street is new address

vtori1213
24-03-2021, 11:58 PM
no more back entrance at the new place?

end user
25-03-2021, 07:43 AM
Looks like a residential house, so it should be pretty discreet anyways.

exstar
25-03-2021, 11:54 AM
Based on satellite view looks you can drive down the side and there is car park at back - hopefully it means back door entrance too. That street is pretty much a traffic jam during peak hour so you’d be pretty brave to go via front door.

Although with two apartment blocks on each side, can’t help but think of all those eyes on you as you enter either lol

Sanprett
25-03-2021, 12:27 PM
Drove past last week on the main road, the 124 sign was illuminated. So I assume someone is inside

yowser
25-03-2021, 05:46 PM
A hair salon or nail salon is the best cover business for a massage shop. The only thing is how to keep the female customers away!

Vader
25-03-2021, 07:15 PM
Based on satellite view looks you can drive down the side and there is car park at back - hopefully it means back door entrance too. That street is pretty much a traffic jam during peak hour so you’d be pretty brave to go via front door.

Although with two apartment blocks on each side, can’t help but think of all those eyes on you as you enter either lol

You only have to worry if you have something to hide

Archer
25-03-2021, 07:54 PM
You only have to worry if you have something to hide

How are the rooms and shower facilities?

formula44
29-03-2021, 10:10 AM

Agree, too risky. Prefer previous place. Since I have a lot to hide :cool2:
Unfortunately have to stop going here for a while.
Are they planning to move back ?

Travelmate
29-03-2021, 06:50 PM
I believe TR190 is a successful business with good scale.

You can easily find the new shop with the word CLINIC on the roof.

Whether it is good or bad. It is up to your own interpretation.

Many wrong customers may potentailly walk in accidentally.

Some unpredicted consequence may follow.

Obviously I am not the owner. This is just an opinion from a very average customer.

james912
29-03-2021, 07:03 PM
it is stated on their website:

Dear my clients,

The Shop is under renovation currently. Please visit my friend's shop at

Address: 2 Pope St Ryde NSW 2112. (Opposite Top Ryde Shopping Centre, 2 min from this shop.)

So i guess its just temporary?

the big Z
29-03-2021, 07:34 PM
Maybe they can install proper showers

Archer
30-03-2021, 12:18 PM
The new shop are too exposed to Top Ryde shops with stairs pointing at the entrance. Walked out with a bunch of school kids laughing at me and granny rolling her eyes sitting at the bench.

I like the new venue just a little work needed to give customers privacy.

exstar
30-03-2021, 03:14 PM
The new shop are too exposed to Top Ryde shops with stairs pointing at the entrance. Walked out with a bunch of school kids laughing at me and granny rolling her eyes sitting at the bench.

Did you see me waving at you from the library too?

Sanprett
30-03-2021, 04:18 PM

Lol granny roiling her eyes lol. Just wear a cap and a mask next time bro

Leslie75
30-03-2021, 04:33 PM

Was planning to visit but .......
did you visit Mayuko?

warwick1
30-03-2021, 05:12 PM

The granny was probably one of the WL's from 533 Willoughby........

scottie2222
03-04-2021, 11:43 PM
[Removed post text]

WhoreManger
07-04-2021, 06:16 PM
Was planning to visit but .......
did you visit Mayuko?

Hi L75,
Did you end up seeing Mayuko? My friend went there hoping to see Thai girl, but ended up talking to Mayuko in Reception/waiting room. Says she was cute small skinny J girl, but couldn't see her as she had a booking. . I'm interested to see her if she is ok.

But I also can't see her on the roster any day. Do they have WeChat?

avnyyy
07-04-2021, 06:51 PM
Hi L75,
Did you end up seeing Mayuko? My friend went there hoping to see Thai girl, but ended up talking to Mayuko in Reception/waiting room. Says she was cute small skinny J girl, but couldn't see her as she had a booking. . I'm interested to see her if she is ok.

But I also can't see her on the roster any day. Do they have WeChat?

Mayuko rostered Tuesday via WeChat

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

triedforonce
08-04-2021, 12:34 PM
I went there last week out of curiosity of new place, the room is really nice and clean, however no shower at the site. The entrance like others pointed very open, i just walked casually and i think no one really looking at me :)

Sent from my ELE-L29 using Tapatalk