PDA

View Full Version : General talk Standard, Gold, Diamond, Platinum Service

GT101
26-03-2021, 08:10 AM
I hate it when shops post different prices for Standard, Gold, Diamond, Platinum service etc. If you are charging different prices for different services, then that's fine, but at least explain what service is actually included at each of these price levels.

Shops can be inconsistent in determining what constitutes Gold Service Vs Diamond Service for example. Why not just specify up front what you get at each of the service levels. It also seems to be inconsistent amongst the girls too.

Rant over.

AHLUNGOR
26-03-2021, 09:07 AM
I hate it when shops post different prices for Standard, Gold, Diamond, Platinum service etc. If you are charging different prices for different services, then that's fine, but at least explain what service is actually included at each of these price levels.

Shops can be inconsistent in determining what constitutes Gold Service Vs Diamond Service for example. Why not just specify up front what you get at each of the service levels. It also seems to be inconsistent amongst the girls too.

Rant over.

Some shop do listed out the difference between services . For example 7 Cowper :

Full Service and Massage

Gold Service
Shower Together & B2B Massage & Nature Oral & Li’s Kiss & Sex

Diamond Service
Shower Together & B2B Massage & Nature Oral & French Kiss & 69 & CIM & Sex

There was a table listing the standard service too but can’t copy, go to their roster and have a look. Pretty sure many shops listed too if you care to look.

42Gladesville:

Typical service providers' charges including our room rate charges:
Service type 30mins 45mins 60mins
Standard full service
(inc, CBJ etc) $100 $140 $160
Premium package
(inc, BBBJ etc) $130 $170 $190
Diamond package
(inc, BBBJ/CIM/DATY/DFK etc) $150 $200 $230
Western girls
(extra service available) $150 $200 $250
Please note that some service providers charge differently Prices may vary

Thomash
26-03-2021, 09:34 AM
Some shop do listed out the difference between services . For example 7 Cowper :

Full Service and Massage

Gold Service
Shower Together & B2B Massage & Nature Oral & Li’s Kiss & Sex

Diamond Service
Shower Together & B2B Massage & Nature Oral & French Kiss & 69 & CIM & Sex

There was a table listing the standard service too but can’t copy, go to their roster and have a look. Pretty sure many shops listed too if you care to look.

42Gladesville:

Typical service providers' charges including our room rate charges:
Service type 30mins 45mins 60mins
Standard full service
(inc, CBJ etc) $100 $140 $160
Premium package
(inc, BBBJ etc) $130 $170 $190
Diamond package
(inc, BBBJ/CIM/DATY/DFK etc) $150 $200 $230
Western girls
(extra service available) $150 $200 $250
Please note that some service providers charge differently Prices may vary

As brother ahlungor pointed out normally what is included in each package is pretty clear on all shops website. If the girls are actually offering what should be included is another thing though.

hexenducation
26-03-2021, 11:02 AM
Yeah, the diamond platinum sapphire VIP service bullshit is just that - bullshit to help attract the girls who want to money by putting on makeup and wearing nicer clothes.

Premium talk doesn’t normally translate to guaranteed premium service - in the room it all happens only if she decides you’re OK and you get carried away with the moment.

looser
26-03-2021, 12:05 PM

Rant over.

yes, I likewise do not like the different service levels. I don't go to any shop that uses such a pricing structure. The service is usually very much dependent on the girl and not the pricing. Anyway, my 2 cents worth :-)

drifter
26-03-2021, 12:12 PM
And don't forget "Black Diamond" too. I wonder what's next to attract us punters.

GT101
26-03-2021, 12:42 PM
As brother ahlungor pointed out normally what is included in each package is pretty clear on all shops website. If the girls are actually offering what should be included is another thing though.

I think shops listing of services being offered in each package is in the minority.

64 Alexander Ave in Taren Point (https://64alexander.com.au/rates/) used to have 1 price, now they seem to have recently adopted a multi tier price structure without explaining what the prices are. The usual service previously included BBBJ, DATY, DFK etc and often lots of other things (girl dependent obviously). However now I have no idea what is now considered Standard. Yes, I know I can call them and ask, but it would be better if they were explicit on their website.

Meng
26-03-2021, 01:42 PM
I'm ok with the 3 tier structure like standard, premium and diamond as most stores clearly define what each provides in terms of service. I start getting the shits when I see stuff like platinum diamond or double black diamond deluxe.

Then I know the dumb store is trying to trick you into paying more.

The other thing is if you pick a type of service and you're not getting the equivalent (eg WL love trying to skimp out of DFK even when they're offering diamond is so so common). I would speak up or write a AR.

quackm2002
26-03-2021, 02:22 PM
Double black diamond deluxe must include bbfs anal

drifter
28-04-2021, 03:06 PM
Any reason why Caucasian ladies are not into these 3 tier services and just Asians. I remember years ago it was bareback everything from Caucasians.

hexenducation
29-04-2021, 09:01 PM
No such thing. Premium pricing used to be reserved for younger women, but now its a scam designed to flatter punters (did somebody say VIP?) while avoiding all the promises if the girl doesn't like the punted in the room.

hexenducation
29-04-2021, 09:02 PM
Any reason why Caucasian ladies are not into these 3 tier services and just Asians. I remember years ago it was bareback everything from Caucasians.

Loyalty card, prizes, discounts and VIP status is huge in Asia. It's a way of stroking the ego of the punter while taking his money.

personaa
29-04-2021, 09:20 PM
Three tiers service is just a way to extract more money from punters. You can't force a girl to offer you passionate kissing because she is getting 30 bucks more!! And if they do it would be very mechanical....imho any service above standard should be completely based on particular provider and her descretion.

drifter
29-04-2021, 09:30 PM
Looks like N5M have now reworded their Rates & Services page:-

1. Standard - A plain vanilla sexual experience.
2. Premium - A more intimate sexual experience.
3. Diamond - A “Girlfriend Experience” style sexual service.

* ALL sexual services are provided directly by the individual sex service providers........... blah blah blah.....

********* And N5M only only provides the room ************

So no more complaining about paying Diamond and not getting this and that. It's between you and the girl.

the1hkdude
10-05-2021, 11:54 AM
Now is all BS. They are all charging Diamond price but not really provide the according service