PDA

View Full Version : General talk Michael Johnsen, NSW MP arranging sex worker to come into his office for FS !

AHLUNGOR
30-03-2021, 09:22 AM
$1,000 was offered to this sex worker who described herself as “Attractive, small, B cup.....” to meet Michael Johnsen in the Jubilee Room in the Parliament House then into his office for sex.

Lots of Sexting between them using his own phone listed as the contact number for him as a MP. What is he thinking ??

AHLUNGOR
30-03-2021, 09:27 AM
According to ABC news, the parliamentary rendezvous didn’t happen but they did meet in the Blue Mountain for “cash for BBBJ” then another time for sex. The woman has then complained to her local MP for alleged sexual assault, the horny MP has stepped awaiting investigations, political career over and parliamentary pension gone if found guilt. Was it worth it ? If he didn’t get caught? Totally stupid I’ll say !

Dettol
30-03-2021, 09:59 AM
This is why personal information shouldn’t be involved in punting.

When he stopped seeing her, she threw him under the bus lol.

AHLUNGOR
30-03-2021, 10:43 AM
we don't know what happened, re details of the assault allegations, but who of us cares if a politician gets thrown under a bus. fuk em.

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2021-03-30/nationals-mp-invited-sex-worker-into-nsw-parliament/100036294

No, I don’t really care about what happens next to this guy. The reason I started this thread is the close link of the various events and sex texts with a sex worker (while he was working inside the chamber!) to punting. That’s just taking the regular day to day punting activities to a whole different level. How many people in power, politicians and man on the street are doing this - until they got caught I suppose.

Think Bill Clinton, now Monica is not a sex worker, but man in power taking the advantage of the convenient in the office and getting BBBJ and cum on that dress, it’s just day to day life isn’t it ? How many of us/you have fucked your secretary or colleagues in the office ? If he was not the President or it wasn’t the Oval Office then we won’t even bothered to read didn’t we?

Now just bring the popcorn and beer and watch it like a slide show........ haha

AHLUNGOR
30-03-2021, 10:45 AM
This is why personal information shouldn’t be involved in punting.

When he stopped seeing her, she threw him under the bus lol.

I wonder if Michael is a member of any punting sites and forum and whether he had posted any of sessions on this occasion or any of his previous experiences. One thing for sure, he’s done that plenty of times before !

warwick1
30-03-2021, 11:41 AM
I wonder if Michael is a member of any punting sites and forum and whether he had posted any of sessions on this occasion or any of his previous experiences. One thing for sure, he’s done that plenty of times before !

He has been asked (told) to resign from Parliament, good riddance, a fucking moron..........

wilisno
30-03-2021, 11:55 AM
No, I don’t really care about what happens next to this guy. The reason I started this thread is the close link of the various events and sex texts with a sex worker (while he was working inside the chamber!) to punting. That’s just taking the regular day to day punting activities to a whole different level. How many people in power, politicians and man on the street are doing this - until they got caught I suppose.

Don’t you do the same thing everyday although you’re not in such high power as he is ?

Surfing the sex forum during work in search of nude photos to post in your threads ? ;) ;) ;)

AHLUNGOR
30-03-2021, 12:21 PM
Don’t you do the same thing everyday although you’re not in such high power as he is ?

Surfing the sex forum during work in search of nude photos to post in your threads ? ;) ;) ;)

Yes I did and probably most of the other working members would do during the day if they are browsing the forum or making punting bookings...... lol

The key difference is that I won’t try to bring a WL into my work place to have a session, that would be suicidal won’t it ?

But then again , how many company directors or CEO have wetted the boardroom tables is anyone’s guess ?

Climax598
30-03-2021, 01:06 PM
Yes I did and probably most of the other working members would do during the day if they are browsing the forum or making punting bookings...... lol

The key difference is that I won’t try to bring a WL into my work place to have a session, that would be suicidal won’t it ?

But then again , how many company directors or CEO have wetted the boardroom tables is anyone’s guess ?
He was having a fantasy fucking a girl in his parliament office I would think if he can he would fuck in the pit.

wilisno
30-03-2021, 01:12 PM

He’s in power, so he thinks he can, you’re not, that’s the difference !

We’re just not qualified to judge and gossip about this thing, that’s what I’m saying...

warwick1
30-03-2021, 01:45 PM
He’s in power, so he thinks he can, you’re not, that’s the difference !

We’re just not qualified to judge and gossip about this thing, that’s what I’m saying...

We are not qualified to judge, what a load of crap, the guy is a creep with form and on the public teat with a large salary and texts hookers during Question Time, I have worked in the media all my life and these guys are supposed to work for the people that voted them in and just because they like harassing hookers does not excuse them, he has been caught out before, may he get his just reward....................

wilisno
30-03-2021, 01:49 PM
We are not qualified to judge, what a load of crap, the guy is a creep with form and on the public teat with a large salary and texts hookers during Question Time, I have worked in the media all my life and these guys are supposed to work for the people that voted them in and just because they like harassing hookers does not excuse them, he has been caught out before, may he get his just reward....................
No one is disputing his wrong doing, this is not the place to judge or gossip about these things, unless you’re clean throughout your whole life, even so, this is a sex forum, for sinners !