Rogeryou
31-03-2021, 09:13 AM
Can someone bust the myth?

rooter
31-03-2021, 09:33 AM
It's nothing special bro, it just burns a bit

Climax598
31-03-2021, 10:16 AM
I have try toothpaste. Not much better then cold and fire.

Rogeryou
31-03-2021, 10:22 AM
Hahah what a fizzer man thnx for busting the myth. I think lots of girls use it as they say it offers some protection re STDs prob another myth.

Rogeryou
31-03-2021, 10:23 AM
Hahaha never heard of that, interested to hear some novel ideas 💡

TechPunter
31-03-2021, 10:24 AM
This sounds like it would be painful!

tawer5ag
31-03-2021, 03:16 PM
So I have had the fire and ice Blowie which is Fucken superb but I have never tried the mouth wash BJ.

Legend says it’s the absolute quickest way to empty your tackle box. I am told that there is no way you can last more than a minute!

Can someone bust the myth?Whats the fire and ice one?

Sent from my ASUS_I001DC using Tapatalk

Meng
31-03-2021, 03:18 PM
Whats the fire and ice one?

They just put some warm water or cold water in their mouth and then blow you with it. So you either get a warm or cold sensation.

Not that amazing to be honest.

Sanprett
31-03-2021, 03:23 PM
Haven’t had fire & ice for ages. Last time I got it was probally 10+ years ago at Angel Town Newtown .

Riff888
31-03-2021, 03:29 PM
It's nothing special bro, it just burns a bitSecond that, a bit annoying actually.

Sent from my GM1910 using Tapatalk

Rogeryou
31-03-2021, 05:53 PM
When it’s done properly I think it amazing. It’s suppose to be don’t with ice in the mouth followed by hot water. So the sensation is an extreme difference. The ultimate would be to do it with two different bitches at the same time. 🥰

Marc02
31-03-2021, 10:45 PM
Had the listerine treatment the other week, just burnt a bit, didnt get me to cum faster or anything.

Rackster
01-04-2021, 06:54 AM
Ive spoken to a few WL's saying ive never had a western girl do them, ever. All have been surprised and said they do the listerine and fire and ice because they feel it kills bacteria etc

GoldfishMan
01-04-2021, 08:35 AM
Mouth wash thing is gimmicky, doesn't do anything for me. Same for fire and ice. Only the fire part is Ok cos I like the warmth.
All these "something in the girl's mouth" tricks suffer from the same problem. A really good BBBJ requires plenty of suction with full-on mouth to cock contact. Like every cell of her mouth wrapped around your cock. All that liquid in her mouth prevents her from doing that.

Meng
01-04-2021, 09:14 AM
Mouth wash thing is gimmicky, doesn't do anything for me. Same for fire and ice. Only the fire part is Ok cos I like the warmth.
All these "something in the girl's mouth" tricks suffer from the same problem. A really good BBBJ requires plenty of suction with full-on mouth to cock contact. Like every cell of her mouth wrapped around your cock. All that liquid in her mouth prevents her from doing that.

100% agree. Also a good excuse for lots of tissues and spitting which really fucks up the rhythm.

Worst bbbj is everytime you're getting into it they stop to go to the sink or spit in a tissue.

Riff888
01-04-2021, 10:56 AM
100% agree. Also a good excuse for lots of tissues and spitting which really fucks up the rhythm.

Worst bbbj is everytime you're getting into it they stop to go to the sink or spit in a tissue.Totally agree, a CBJ is better than that.

And there's nothing better than a girl sucking your dick like it's crack and she's addicted, the ones you have to push off after CIM.

GoldfishMan
01-04-2021, 12:47 PM
Totally agree, a CBJ is better than that.

And there's nothing better than a girl sucking your dick like it's crack and she's addicted, the ones you have to push off after CIM.

I still remember the absolute most unforgettably good bbbj I got from a K girl named Chanel years and years ago at 5*. The only time I ever came from bbbj without having to concentrate on it.
She had the perfect combination of suction and tongue work.
Out of the current crop of girls, only Ginza Kiki comes close.

AHLUNGOR
01-04-2021, 01:13 PM
I still remember the absolute most unforgettably good bbbj I got from a K girl named Chanel years and years ago at 5*. The only time I ever came from bbbj without having to concentrate on it.

Out of all the WLs I have met in 5 Star, Hebe has the best BBBJ skills and services, Milo a close second !

Most recently, K Nico was pretty good and the way she encouraged CIM and teasing to share my babies with moi, Well, 5 Star ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️!!

wilisno
01-04-2021, 01:37 PM

Chanel was beautiful too, excellent boobs, only came occasionally from Melbourne. ;) ;) ;)

Labia Vortex
01-04-2021, 01:49 PM
Too much mouth wash ain't good for your sperm count.......
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-4811866/Fertility-warning-cleaning-chemicals.html

Rogeryou
01-04-2021, 01:57 PM
Out of all the WLs I have met in 5 Star, Hebe has the best BBBJ skills and services, Milo a close second !

Most recently, K Nico was pretty good and the way she encouraged CIM and teasing to share my babies with moi, Well, 5 Star ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️!!

Sounds like a keeper bro this K Nico 🥰😘😍

themailman
01-04-2021, 09:12 PM
So I have had the fire and ice Blowie which is Fucken superb but I have never tried the mouth wash BJ.

Legend says it’s the absolute quickest way to empty your tackle box. I am told that there is no way you can last more than a minute!

Can someone bust the myth?

I've had it done , yes i have to agree with most , its nothing special , more annoying , than anything , gives you a burning sensation , i had to go to the sink for a rinse , she had a mouthful and i had just come out of the shower , didn't know she had it in her mouth , no not good ... LOL

tpol
02-04-2021, 10:00 AM
Doesn't alcohol kill nerve endings? So your dick would be less sensitive forever afterwards

tawer5ag
02-04-2021, 10:05 AM
Doesn't alcohol kill nerve endings? So your dick would be less sensitive forever afterwardsWith all the desensitization from jacking off, i dont think id wanna try some more decensitization from this. Specially when the reviews of it doesnt make it aound like a great experience.

GoldfishMan
02-04-2021, 10:20 AM
Doesn't alcohol kill nerve endings? So your dick would be less sensitive forever afterwards
Think you're referring to alcohol consumption, not external application. Like, you go for a jab, they rub some alcohol just before sticking the needle in you. You still feel pain if you cut the same spot a few minutes later.
Still, putting alcohol on your dick is a thoroughly bad idea!

cuteguy
03-04-2021, 03:18 PM
It's nothing special bro, it just burns a bit

It sure burns and it would not be a good idea to have your penis doused in Listerine right before sex. A burning sensation is using a bad thing in those areas. As for girls using Listerine down below, that's definitely a no no!!!!

the_boss_king
06-04-2021, 04:44 PM
does any remember a place called angel town in Newtown?

this was the go to place before Ginza and etc. such a shame they closed down

b00bs
06-04-2021, 07:21 PM
does any remember a place called angel town in Newtown?

Bruh how could I forget! A.Ts was the best shop of all time. Korean glamours everywhere. They had the best line-up. No other place has ever come close to beating it in Sydney for me. Sorry Ginza.

Climax598
06-04-2021, 07:31 PM
Bruh how could I forget! A.Ts was the best shop of all time. Korean glamours everywhere. They had the best line-up. No other place has ever come close to beating it in Sydney for me. Sorry Ginza.
That's how the word KPS come from.

b00bs
06-04-2021, 07:43 PM
Nah they're service was good though

GoldfishMan
07-04-2021, 08:17 PM
Nah they're service was good though

I second that. I've only picked glamours from their lineups and never been disappointed with bad service. Really sad day when they closed down.