PDA

View Full Version : Shop info Parramatta

Mdlovespunting
31-03-2021, 11:23 AM
Morning all, I haven’t been to sample the delights of Sydney for over a year, so very excited to be coming down in 2 weeks time.
I don’t know Sydney suburbs, so not aware of what shops (or their names) are available around Parramatta Skye Suites, any help would be appreciated, I won’t have a car.
Pretty much just after massage and extras, my all time favourite was GiGi at Bella’s, just to give you an idea on preferences.

I tired looking up Bella’s place, but I pressume she has closed down over Covid, what a pity, she always had great girls.

Thanks for reading this, appreciate any help

WhoAmiInSydney
31-03-2021, 01:00 PM
Morning all, I haven’t been to sample the delights of Sydney for over a year, so very excited to be coming down in 2 weeks time.
I don’t know Sydney suburbs, so not aware of what shops (or their names) are available around Parramatta Skye Suites, any help would be appreciated, I won’t have a car.
Pretty much just after massage and extras, my all time favourite was GiGi at Bella’s, just to give you an idea on preferences.

I tired looking up Bella’s place, but I pressume she has closed down over Covid, what a pity, she always had great girls.

Thanks for reading this, appreciate any help

On Church Street Parramatta Blossom Massage is very good. All girls are nice and do extra. My experience they do CHJ & CBJ.

Funandfun
31-03-2021, 01:06 PM
If you are after Massage, you can try Parramatta Blossom Massage at Church st.

trampslikeus55
31-03-2021, 03:37 PM
If you are after Massage, you can try Parramatta Blossom Massage at Church st.
Second vote here. 👍
267 Church St. # 0450 733 267. Get your skates on and be there today. Ask for Michelle. Thai about 30. A beautiful girl with a smashing body. Part 1& 2 worth the trip. I see the sister and she subbed in one day 😎

Bunty4
31-03-2021, 04:59 PM
Second vote here. 👍
267 Church St. # 0450 733 267. Get your skates on and be there today. Ask for Michelle. Thai about 30. A beautiful girl with a smashing body. Part 1& 2 worth the trip. I see the sister and she subbed in one day 😎
Check my review on wonderful Michelle..she would be on today.

personaa
31-03-2021, 08:08 PM
No sure if you are after a massage or FS but midnight delight comes with a good selection of non-Asian girls for FS.

james912
01-04-2021, 02:39 AM
No sure if you are after a massage or FS but midnight delight comes with a good selection of non-Asian girls for FS.

damm, the girls look thick af. Have you tried before? Is it worth the extra dollars?

personaa
01-04-2021, 08:32 AM
Yeh been there a couple of times, Annika is a stunner also I had good experience with Bee. Dont know about others. Keep mind I am not into sizs 6 types!....see it for youseld!

Mdlovespunting
01-04-2021, 09:41 AM
Thanks Whoami, appreciate the feedback

Mdlovespunting
01-04-2021, 09:43 AM
Second vote here. 👍

Thanks Tramps, appreciate the feedback, I will give it a try and report back