PDA

View Full Version : General talk Vintage

GoldfishMan
04-04-2021, 09:10 PM
I'm sure we've all experienced it before. A WG, at a certain period of time, was the hottest thing you've ever had, only for her to inexplicably change the next year or months in such a way that she has lost a fair bit of the charm that made you lust for her.
So let's have it here, Bros. Let's put up all the WGs and their "vintage"... The WGs and the period of time that you think they were at their peak, when they were the desirable!!

scottie2222
04-04-2021, 09:38 PM
[Removed post text]

Labia Vortex
04-04-2021, 10:11 PM
I'm sure we've all experienced it before. A WG, at a certain period of time, was the hottest thing you've ever had, only for her to inexplicably change the next year or months in such a way that she has lost a fair bit of the charm that made you lust for her.
So let's have it here, Bros. Let's put up all the WGs and their "vintage"... The WGs and the period of time that you think they were at their peak, when they were the desirable!!
Having 8 or 9 cocks inserted in your Pussy daily by some rough looking foul smelling punters of dubious hygiene will take the shine off any diamond
Some of these guys have the social skills of an amoeba....
What these girls have to endure to make a living is a testament to female strength and resilience
I won't be mentioning any names here

warwick1
04-04-2021, 10:26 PM
Having 8 or 9 cocks inserted in your Pussy daily by some rough looking foul smelling punters of dubious hygiene will take the shine off any diamond
What these girls have to endure to make a living is a testament to female strength and resilience

Well said, I think you could close the thread with that post..........

Climax598
04-04-2021, 11:36 PM
Once WL sees $$$$$$$$, a Wl told me she will fuck, suck, rimming, cim any guy. But if she have boyfriend/Husband she won't do rimming and Cim but bbbj ok.

Labia Vortex
05-04-2021, 12:36 AM
Once WL sees $$$$$$$$, a Wl told me she will fuck, suck, rimming, cim any guy. But if she have boyfriend/Husband she won't do rimming and Cim but bbbj ok.
Think you missed the point bro…

carmen farquis
05-04-2021, 02:11 PM
The ice wouldn't help

Rogeryou
05-04-2021, 04:59 PM
And yet they still choose to do it bro 😎

Koolpunt
05-04-2021, 05:12 PM
So many girls on the ice and rack these days, it fuckz them up mentally.

I knew one girl (friend not WL) who racked up daily for 3 months and had a mental breakdown.

Labia Vortex
05-04-2021, 06:26 PM
And yet they still choose to do it bro ��
And that makes it very sad bro…

cuteguy
05-04-2021, 06:45 PM
And that makes it very sad bro…

It's all about the money! She works all night, she works all day, to pay the bills she has to pay...In her dreams she has a plan...If she got herself a wealthy man she wouldn't have to work at all, she'd fool around and have a ball. Money, money, money...all the things she could do...It's a rich man's world.:miao:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ETxmCCsMoD0