PDA

View Full Version : Shop info 645 Blakehurst

tojo
05-04-2021, 09:34 AM
I was looking online at shops in my old stomping ground and came across this one https://www.645.com.au
Seems to have been fully renovated. If they are real pics, the girls look good. Silver, Gold, and Diamond price structure, but no explanation of what to expect for each tier. From the look of the website and the prices it's probably the most upmarket shop in the St George area now. They also have a picture in the gallery of a Macau style waterbed there so that could be fun, especially if you get Macau style service.I unfortunately won't be trying it though. $380 for 90 mins is out of my reach, but I hope someone else has a go and reports back!

TheMaestro
05-04-2021, 03:07 PM
Used to be a cheap and dirty place, which gave it appeal in my books. Good luck with the new venture though!

james912
05-04-2021, 04:35 PM
I remember someone giving it a review a few weeks back, he seems to have a good time there with the Taiwanese WL

Koolpunt
05-04-2021, 04:45 PM
Need to give this place a try now since its renno'd

wwl
12-04-2021, 12:20 PM
I went to take a look but we had more punters than available girls.
We did get a lineup to see the girls though and I will definitely be going back when I get a chance to go out that way.

Niceguy11
12-04-2021, 09:00 PM
Bobo looks hot. Her ass looks nice and round. I'm heading that way tomorrow so will try and make a booking + post a AR.