PDA

View Full Version : General talk Five dock massage - recent exchanges ?

mat29127692
07-04-2021, 10:31 AM
Hi punters,
Anyone had any recent exchanges at five dock massage .
Can you recommend anyone from there daily rosters if you have had some great GFE entcounters.
They usually have Thai girls . I have been there once but nothing special so thought might have gone for the wrong girl.. so hoping
To paying a second visit , so look forward to your responses ..

http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread.php?85742-New-Open-Top-Girls-%26%23127803%3B-3-81-85-Great-North-Rd-Five-Dock-%26%23127802%3B-(02)-9713-9916

aznanon
07-04-2021, 10:42 AM
Shelley that works on Mondays and Thursdays. She's got a very pretty face, speaks english and has an amazing body. Service is standard with only NHJ for $50 but I'd say worth it for just how attractive she is. Photos don't really do her justice

mat29127692
07-04-2021, 11:21 AM
Thanks bro. I actually had a peek and she did look a curvy bomb .. I will report back once I try her ..

MDPorto
07-04-2021, 12:38 PM
Jane & Sofia who work on Mondays. Individually or in a double. You will have fun. Enjoy !

Also, has anyone tried Cindy who works here on Sundays?

Labia Vortex
07-04-2021, 01:24 PM
Jane is gorgeous… she’s a take charge kinda girl
Works Monday
Wendy is lovely… great massage… GFE
Works Saturday

mat29127692
07-04-2021, 01:26 PM
Thanks guys .appreciate all the feedback . Will def try them and report back

richamalhotra12
07-04-2021, 02:13 PM
Cat on Saturday is same girl as Sarah from SBM on rostered Monday.

MDPorto
07-04-2021, 02:18 PM
Jane is gorgeous… she’s a take charge kinda girl
Works Monday
Wendy is lovely… great massage… GFE
Works Saturday

I've seen Jane a couple of times and she probably has one of the best bodies in the industry. How exactly does Wendy compare? Wendy looks hot in the photos (but always wary of going by just the photos).

Labia Vortex
07-04-2021, 05:04 PM
I've seen Jane a couple of times and she probably has one of the best bodies in the industry. How exactly does Wendy compare? Wendy looks hot in the photos (but always wary of going by just the photos).
Both great girls...but Jane has the edge

mat29127692
07-04-2021, 05:14 PM
Just spent one hour with Wendy. When I saw her i immediately recalled that she worked at 84 Artamon.. I asked her and she confirmed she did work there.
Wendy is very friendly . Her English has improved since the last time I saw her at Artamon which is almost a year ago ..
She is medium built , fair and very easy going personality.
If you are looking for hard strong massage , definitely recommend her..
Part 2 started with a lot of teasing. Once I turned over she disrobed and revaleaed her massive jugs . It’s beautiful natural e cups she has there . Good decent nipples.
Rest of her body is ok . She is not gym for but not out of shape too ..
She has a descent smallish ass..
She didn’t let me DATY . She said next time . I asked her if she is ready for FS, so she said maybe next time .
She was very slow and patient and released me right 5 mins before time so that was quite enjoyable.
I will try one more time to see if she relaxes her boundaries a bit.
Otherwise here’s my ratings :
Looks 8.5/10
Personality 9/10
Massage 9.5/10
GFE 8.5/10 and potential to be 9.5/10

If you like a strong massage or you are a boobs person, don’t miss out ..

Labia Vortex
07-04-2021, 05:28 PM
Just spent one hour with Wendy. When I saw her i immediately recalled that she worked at 84 Artamon.. I asked her and she confirmed she did work there.
Wendy is very friendly . Her English has improved since the last time I saw her at Artamon which is almost a year ago ..
Part 2 started with a lot of teasing. Once I turned over she disrobed and revaleaed her massive jugs . It’s beautiful natural e cups she has there . Good decent nipples.
She didn’t let me DATY . She said next time . I asked her if she is ready for FS, so she said maybe next time .
She was very slow and patient and released me right 5 mins before time so that was quite enjoyable.
Looks 8.5/10
Personality 9/10
Massage 9.5/10

Wendy also worked at Poplar 6

Mt.smash20s
09-05-2021, 07:40 PM
Anyone care to share their experiences with Jane or Sofia

xxxxdddd
10-11-2021, 03:33 PM
Looks 8.5/10
Personality 9/10
Massage 9.5/10

Hi mate, does Wendy provide extra services?

Labia Vortex
10-11-2021, 06:02 PM
Hi mate, does Wendy provide extra services?
Most if not all girls will only provide extra services if they like you and are comfortable with you
You need to be well presented have impeccable hygiene and never ever apply pressure for extras
Everyone gets horney… if you meet the criteria and see the lady in the right day you may get lucky
When I got my kit off.. Wendy did say.. with a smile on her face..” ooh.. not fat “

HardCore
10-11-2021, 09:31 PM
Maybe Wendy meant that your cock wasn't fat..... yet. :slobber:

countryboy
18-11-2021, 06:10 PM
Has anyone seen Shelley at Five Dock since lockdown lifted? She looks fine from the photos on WeChat.

mat29127692
03-03-2022, 08:50 AM
Any recent feedback on this shop. Is it still a nhj only or has anyone had a different experience .
Keen to know if anyone has any reccomendation from todays roster .
Heard Shelley has a great body but again it’s very limited part 2 .
Any one has any recent exchanges with Jenny, Nadia or Rebecca?

http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...(02)-9713-9916

Itskens112
04-03-2022, 11:10 PM
Bump (also curious to know)

HardCore
04-03-2022, 11:47 PM
With the right girl you can go all the way to part 3.

Labia Vortex
05-03-2022, 12:53 AM
With the right girl you can go all the way to part 3.
That would take quite a few visits… and she’d have to be really into you.. and your dollars
Quite a conservative shop

mat29127692
07-03-2022, 10:11 AM
I don’t know about the place or what the girls are told here but they seem to have clear limits .. maybe those are the instructions they have been asked to follow .
I was seeing Wendy at 84a artarmon when she worked there as Jane and now as Wendy in this shop. And clearly she has a lot of restrictions here . Wouldn’t offer anything else except nhj even after a few visits.
Clearly she was more free in the other shops.
I have experienced this with other girls too in this shop that only nhj is on the table ..
I can sense they have been instructed to follow this.
Not sure if anyone else has made it to part 3 in this shop .. very keen to know who is that with..

Horndog7
11-07-2022, 10:43 AM
Does anyone have any Idea whether Jane is now working elsewhere ?

lakeshow
15-07-2022, 10:48 AM
Does anyone have any Idea whether Jane is now working elsewhere ?

Jane used to work under the name Yoke at 110 Victoria Rd, Drummoyne. Any intel on where she's at gents?

Horndog7
24-07-2022, 09:26 AM
Thanks Lakeshow

Replying to bump up this message. Lads anyone know where Jane works now or confirm she no longer works ?

Horndog7
10-08-2022, 08:05 AM
Any idea if Wendy works for another shop ?

bomberdude
10-08-2022, 11:49 AM
The limited service may have something to do with the shop not having a shower.

cuteguy
10-08-2022, 04:49 PM
The limited service may have something to do with the shop not having a shower.

This is not the reason. The mamasan who comes across as a nice polite woman probably wants her girls not offering part 3. That's my impression. If girls don't want to do part 3 then this place is perfect for them.

c1teh9
06-10-2023, 08:41 PM
Bumping this thread as this seems like a hidden gem. I've been here about 10 times recently and have see different girls each time. Every time has been a good experience.

My favorite would have to be Rebecca on Thursdays. For me she is the perfect Asian milf, great body (size 8 apparently), cute face and very eager to please. I'll be going back to her regularly I'm sure. Full service offered for future visits. And was about to forget to mention but also provides a top massage.

Surprised no one else has mentioned her.

lakeshow
10-10-2023, 09:12 AM
Yeah, I'm a big fan of this shop. Mamasan has always been respectful and looks after her girls and her customers.
Recently they've been getting a few more new girls on the roster which is awesome to see. April on Wednesdays is a pocket rocket. I've written a review on her in the Private forum.

c1teh9
10-10-2023, 11:08 AM
Yeah, I'm a big fan of this shop. Mamasan has always been respectful and looks after her girls and her customers.
Recently they've been getting a few more new girls on the roster which is awesome to see. April on Wednesdays is a pocket rocket. I've written a review on her in the Private forum.

Yep Mamasan is super sweet. I keep asking her for a massage too as she has something about her. She just giggles and walks off. One day haha.

I checked out the roster today and they seem to have an Aussie (Ella) with a stunning body. Need to check her her out.

https://fivedockmassage.com/

Those tits are just ridiculous

mat29127692
11-10-2023, 01:55 PM
Saw Ella advertised as western girl with big boobs and booty.
Never wanted to go back to this shop but was in the area and so thought would give a chance to the new girl!
Boy what a bad decision was that.
Middle eastern girl with enahanced booty . Boobs could be natural but can’t say but they are huge .
So part 1 was loathed in oil and just simple hand slides .. no teasing at all. Below average .
So now after 20 mins of nothing happening neither massage nor teasing, I finally am asked to flip over and she asks for extras.
Say nude hj is $50 and blow job with a dom is $80.
I tell her legs staff with hj and I pay her $50.
So she doesn’t take off her underwear . Only bra. I am only allowed to touch and no sucking .
She goes for my cock and like someone on a mission crazily starts whacking it so i can come asap.
I gently spank her booty and she say no- not allowed ..
I wanted to stop and leave as it was so mechanical but since I paid $50 thought will just go ahead with it .
She finishes me off in 3-5 mins and I am
Kind of glad it over ..
She is not even friendly as wouldn’t talk at all.
Value for money :1/10
How was my experience: one of the worst
Will I ever go back to this shop : never
Do i recommend Ella - Big No!

I have to say this - nothing can beat MAC. Angela is a genius how she runs her shop , specially when you get to these places you realise .

dt333
11-10-2023, 11:39 PM
Was planning to see her coz of the enticing pics but you saved me a painful trip.

c1teh9
14-11-2023, 03:10 PM
Saw Ella advertised as western girl with big boobs and booty.
Never wanted to go back to this shop but was in the area and so thought would give a chance to the new girl!
Boy what a bad decision was that.
Middle eastern girl with enahanced booty . Boobs could be natural but can’t say but they are huge .
So part 1 was loathed in oil and just simple hand slides .. no teasing at all. Below average .
So now after 20 mins of nothing happening neither massage nor teasing, I finally am asked to flip over and she asks for extras.
Say nude hj is $50 and blow job with a dom is $80.
I tell her legs staff with hj and I pay her $50.
So she doesn’t take off her underwear . Only bra. I am only allowed to touch and no sucking .
She goes for my cock and like someone on a mission crazily starts whacking it so i can come asap.
I gently spank her booty and she say no- not allowed ..
I wanted to stop and leave as it was so mechanical but since I paid $50 thought will just go ahead with it .
She finishes me off in 3-5 mins and I am
Kind of glad it over ..
She is not even friendly as wouldn’t talk at all.
Value for money :1/10
How was my experience: one of the worst
Will I ever go back to this shop : never
Do i recommend Ella - Big No!

I have to say this - nothing can beat MAC. Angela is a genius how she runs her shop , specially when you get to these places you realise .

Was literally about to book for today. Thanks for your review, saved me some $.

I'll give you a the name of a girl I see there regularly who is incredible.

She's hot as fuck (tanned, big boobs,in her early 20's, great looking face) and very naughty haha. Provides full service and also loves a prostate massage if your into that.

Seeing her look into your eyes as she does this and gives you a handjob at the same time gets me off so quickly. But I have a lot of fun with her before we get to that point. I don't even bother with the massage anymore, just straight into it.

Her name is Hannah and she's in on Fridays until 8pm so if you ever return you can thank me later.

And please treat her well as she is a very sweet girl

Monkeyman98
31-12-2023, 11:12 PM
Saw Laura on wechat. Looks like a chunky MILF. Anyone tried her?