PDA

View Full Version : General talk Time with ML for FS

Wildru
07-04-2021, 11:20 AM
Those who have gotten FS with a ML. Does the length of time booked affect this or is it irrelevant? I.e will a booking of 1 hr make FS more likely vs a 30 min booking?

alc
07-04-2021, 11:44 AM
Depends on whether she's a WL in disguise or a YMMV girl. For the first one they probably prefer quicker sessions as that bumps tips. For the latter, you probably want a longer session (and/or multiple sessions) as you need to capture her interest.

Rogeryou
07-04-2021, 11:47 AM
Those who have gotten FS with a ML. Does the length of time booked affect this or is it irrelevant? I.e will a booking of 1 hr make FS more likely vs a 30 min booking?
Doesn’t make a difference but like to take the hour. I take the FS as soon as I walk in spend the rest of the time relaxing with part 1 or go again at the at the end.

avnyyy
07-04-2021, 12:28 PM
Majority of my FS with ML has been built over rapport as a regular (again YMMV), but there are some girls who will outright just quote the extras...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hexenducation
08-04-2021, 12:46 PM
The longer the time, the more likely you are to annoy the girl and make a fool of yourself in the shop to be honest. 60 minutes tops for massage is my recommendation.

A ML who wants to offer FS extras (either with anyone, with select punters or just with you) will be pretty obvious I would have thought - or can't you tell?!?

I saw a regular massage girl long ago who was so sensual with me, and I with her, that I broke the golden rule and my bookings got longer and longer. She wanted it, I wanted it, and we toyed around with entering regularly, but she always delicately stopped me going all the way, for she had a boyfriend, and I respected that. I didn't eat his lunch (well, OK, DATY was on the cards but I mean to say that I didn't want to knowingly fuck his girlfriend, for us to fall for each other and be the trouble in her life). I heard they broke up years ago, so idiot me.

Saw her at the fish markets a year or so ago. We avoided each others eye contact - we were both too shy, sneaking glances only. That time had past unfortunately. Wow we were HOT HOT HOT for each other. Never experienced that electric atmosphere with another massage girl ever. I still thought she was the cutest girl I'd ever seen, clothed and surrounded by dead fish, 10 years on...

True story.

letsgo
08-04-2021, 03:14 PM
time is pretty irrelevant, its how well you connect. I don't see the same girl often so the times i've gotten FS paid or free are in the 1st one or two sessions

BlackToad
08-04-2021, 08:43 PM
I don’t think the length of the booking makes much difference. But what will make FS more likely:

1 Being attractive- so shave, smell good, lose weight- I noticed when I did this fs was offered more often, some ML even remarked that they will have sex with me because I “look alright”

2 Seeing the girl multiple times - FS offered more often on the 2nd or 3rd visit

3 Treat the girl with respect and don’t be pushy, if she refused FS the first time dont keep asking about it, let it go

4 Go to shops where fs is offered- some shops seems every girl offers FS, every visit

BlackToad
08-04-2021, 09:21 PM
I don’t think the length of the booking makes much difference. But what will make FS more likely:

1 Being attractive- so shave, smell good, lose weight- I noticed when I did this fs was offered more often, some ML even remarked that they will have sex with me because I “look alright”

2 Seeing the girl multiple times - FS offered more often on the 2nd or 3rd visit

3 Treat the girl with respect and don’t be pushy, if she refused FS the first time dont keep asking about it, let it go

4 Go to shops where fs is offered- some shops seems every girl offers FS, every visit

Oh, and some interesting reasons ML have given for having sex with me:

Japanese ML said she was lonely in Australia and having sex with me would make her feel better

Chinese ML caught her boyfriend in bed with another girl and wanted to get revenge by having sex with me (was still with her bf though)

Viet ML was leaving Australian to go back to Viet the next day and “didn’t care” if she had sex since it was in Australia and she wouldn’t feel guilty in Viet

Haha... of course, all wanted the extra tips though...