PDA

View Full Version : General talk Happy ending in not a massage or brothel

downzones123
08-04-2021, 02:02 AM
So, I'm starting to lose interest in punting; weird but true. Weekly turns to fortnightly and fortnightly turns to monthly now. Excitement is still there during the departure to the holy land but the thought of going is starting to diminish little by little. I have not been to the brothel for a year now and the idea of going to brothel just never come to my mind.

I still like to have myself some relaxing time getting a legit massage place and hope they will offer something under the table, which usually results in me having to find a second round RnT place. (Still looking around the forum and nobody share any legit place with some naughty staff :grimace:)

Maybe I'm just starting to get bored with RNT massage as the routine is getting mechanical.

So, here's the one-dollar question, is there any place/ establishment where I can get a happy ending (which I pay the women)? I would appreciate any recommendation, or PM will be great too. Waxing is a no-no as it hurts.

yowser
08-04-2021, 08:19 AM
The reason is because of the border closures - no new girls coming = no excitement of going to the next punt. And even worse, you get girls who lost their hospitality job working in this industry and dont wanna be there.

Somebody reviewed a hairdresser that also offers massage HE, I dont know the details you would have to search the forum

AHLUNGOR
08-04-2021, 08:59 AM
Congratulations!

You can now cancel your log on and stay away from the forum .

Stay away and never come back.

So, I'm starting to lose interest in punting; weird but true. Weekly turns to fortnightly and fortnightly turns to monthly now. Excitement is still there during the departure to the holy land but the thought of going is starting to diminish little by little. I have not been to the brothel for a year now and the idea of going to brothel just never come to my mind.

I still like to have myself some relaxing time getting a legit massage place and hope they will offer something under the table, which usually results in me having to find a second round RnT place. (Still looking around the forum and nobody share any legit place with some naughty staff :grimace:)

Maybe I'm just starting to get bored with RNT massage as the routine is getting mechanical.

So, here's the one-dollar question, is there any place/ establishment where I can get a happy ending (which I pay the women)? I would appreciate any recommendation, or PM will be great too. Waxing is a no-no as it hurts.

aussiegaigin
08-04-2021, 09:12 AM
So you don't want to go to a "normal" r&t, but you want a "legit" GIRL that offers it? You'd waste a lot of time and money trying to find it yourself.

Any "legit" girl that might offer it in her shop, certainly wouldn't want the details shared around.

downzones123
08-04-2021, 10:13 PM
You know that once you punt you can never run. From the punting life.

Even though the thought of going to punt reduced, It just built up but slowly. I cant imagine myself out of this punting life anytime closer.

Hairdresser tried her before, but shes like mature age late 40s to early 50s maybe. Hope someone else doing this kind of business. My hair is getting a bit longer too.

I know going to legit place hoping to get some HE is kind of silly but what could go wrong? You at least still got a decent massage. Its just the excitement of finding new place thats off the grid and hoping for the best. It really build up the excitement.

Tough time for real.

alc
09-04-2021, 12:46 AM
Would trying sugar work for you? Not all of them offer service for the fee. They are available at your behest in much the same way as a proper massage would be. I guess there's excitement in the idea of anything that happens is because you earned it and didn't pay for it...

downzones123
09-04-2021, 12:49 AM
Well I'd love myself a sugar mommy :grimace:

annintofu
14-04-2021, 01:44 AM
i too have punted a lot less in the past year, for the exact reason that rooter poined out above.

however, the idea of "going to a legit parlor in the hope of getting a hj by chance" never appealed to me.

there are just too many problems with this approach:
1. no line up to pick a girl of your choice. (well, even if there is, i find it super awkward to ask the receptionist at a legit shop to show me the staff, and walk away if none of them are attractive, they'd easily figure out what I was up to)
2. say you are lucky to find an attractive girl on duty, how do you ask her for extras? and aren't you super embarrassed if rejected?
3. say you had the good fortune to have your extra request accepted, in the cramped space of a legit joint, it's too hard to ask the girl to go fully nude, and i have zero interest in clothed or half nude hj.
4. say there happened to be no one else around, and you managed to score a fully nude session, so what? there is a big chance this girl also worked at some other RNT joint. the only "benefit" you get is an adventurous experience.

PoohBear
14-04-2021, 02:12 AM
Sounds like you just want to pick a girl up for a one night stand then?

cuteguy
23-01-2022, 12:04 AM
Why dont you go on one of those looking for sex with consenting adults sites? Maybe you can find someone who is also bored and looking to hooking up with no strings attached.

^__^
23-01-2022, 03:01 AM
Put out an ad on gumtree ;)

Johnisfun1969
23-01-2022, 05:38 AM
Put out an ad on gumtree ;)

That’s what I was going to suggest. Place add on Locanto. Few years ago I also wanted to try massage with a non working girl and placed an add. There was one response but the lady backed out. I did not persue this but there are adds for men looking for women for massage or DATY etc.

hornedbeast
23-01-2022, 08:35 AM
Perhaps try one of those 'booths' with a glory-hole in an adult cinema. No guarantees who is on tge other side.

cumquat
23-01-2022, 12:10 PM
This is all for your poor cynical emptied fellas , Bras , bruhs and bros ..

My top 3 pre morning coffee detox tips.

1. Medical students . Like massage schools, where you can get a discounted massage … go get a scrotal palpate by a first year.

2. Find an older school doc - either gender - and ask for a prostrate exam/stim. Some may still do it . Though the therapeutic benefits are not fully argued .

3. Who gives a fuk

Note: 1,2 may be bulk billable . Win win

mustyincognito
23-01-2022, 12:52 PM
1 will only occur if the student is supervised. They won't be first year though. Bulk billable only if GP supervising them is bulk billable.

StiFFFy
23-01-2022, 03:57 PM
1 will only occur if the student is supervised. They won't be first year though. Bulk billable only if GP supervising them is bulk billable.Bonus voyeurism kink :)

lebronjamespro
26-01-2022, 11:40 AM
Yup, no HE tho just teasing and touching my lil bro. Was too embarrassed to ask

hornedbeast
26-01-2022, 02:56 PM
Yup, no HE tho just teasing and touching my lil bro. Was too embarrassed to ask

Just precum? Nice!

local
26-01-2022, 03:06 PM

Go to the pub and ask offer the barmaid 2 pineapples to take you out the back and do it for you (LOL)