PDA

View Full Version : General talk Has punting ever affected your relationship with your partner or during courtship?

james912
09-04-2021, 07:18 PM
Just curious, since most of the forum users seem to be very experienced in punting, spending years punting. Have any of you guys actually had a change in perception towards relationship? Be it your partner or during courtship? For example, did it cause you to lose interest?

IMO, some of the WLs are in a way more attractive (i.e. have a desired figure, voluptuous ) and it's easier to just have sex rather than go through the whole process of courting someone into a relationship and being able to have sex with multiple girls.

Just some perspective, to me, punting is just transactional, with no emotions involved but solely just to fulfil my desire.

Labia Vortex
09-04-2021, 07:39 PM
My wife shut up shop around 17 years ago
No discussion .. finito
I put up with it for awhile but eventually returned to punting
She doesn’t care what I do as long as she doesn’t know
Punting has improved our relationship because I stopped resenting her

Kowabunga
09-04-2021, 09:11 PM
I'm not quite the same as Labia V.
I still have marital activity ... but have always had a sexual appetite that's not satisfied at home.
It's built up over time. I'm not interested in anything romantic but ok to get to know the ML as a friend. It really works for me because I get on really well with the MLs I partner with as regulars.
It helps me in a wholistic sense hence actually is good for my family.
My partner has never questioned the slow stream of outgoing cash.
... I'm still enjoying my sessions

Vader
09-04-2021, 10:16 PM
I'm not quite the same as Labia V.
I still have marital activity ... but have always had a sexual appetite that's not satisfied at home.
It's built up over time. I'm not interested in anything romantic but ok to get to know the ML as a friend. It really works for me because I get on really well with the MLs I partner with as regulars.
It helps me in a wholistic sense hence actually is good for my family.
My partner has never questioned the slow stream of outgoing cash.
... I'm still enjoying my sessions

So if it you were never satisfied at home why marry? Just curious as I don't understand.

Kowabunga
09-04-2021, 10:36 PM
Was already married many years ...

Marc02
09-04-2021, 11:28 PM
My partner is perfect for me in every way besides sexually. We still have sex from time to time but rarely. My weekly punts is my release.

Lots of compartmentalization

GoldfishMan
11-04-2021, 09:28 AM
So if it you were never satisfied at home why marry? Just curious as I don't understand.
So you knew you don't like chicken before you've tasted chicken?
Or are you a redneck and you don't understand the diff between satisfaction "at home" and the need to get married to get that?

Kowabunga
11-04-2021, 09:33 AM

Marriage is not just about sex. There are so many other aspects. The sex works at home in a way and the orgasms in particular are good.
But I still enjoy sessions with a gorgeous 20+ yr old HAB. It's an additional joy in an already enjoyable life.

sukeong
11-04-2021, 09:47 AM
Be interesting to see reactions of other half when reading this. In a punting forum it all seem so justified lol

Vader
11-04-2021, 11:00 AM
So you knew you don't like chicken before you've tasted chicken?
Or are you a redneck and you don't understand the diff between satisfaction "at home" and the need to get married to get that?

Think about y question as I don't think that you understand.

rooter
11-04-2021, 11:16 AM
I think most men can hold a marriage together and punt at the same time.
Very few totally lose the plot.
Marriages fall apart for many reasons. Punting would be very low on the list of reasons why.
And it can actually keep marriages going in some cases.

masacuph
11-04-2021, 12:34 PM
I think most men can hold a marriage together and punt at the same time.
Very few totally lose the plot.
Marriages fall apart for many reasons. Punting would be very low on the list of reasons why.
And it can actually keep marriages going in some cases.

Till recently didn't appreciate that this could be true. Life is just way more complex that hard and fast black and white views. So got to agree with you there.

Riff888
11-04-2021, 12:52 PM
Infidelity is high on the list of causes of divorce. Financial or abuse are the other top reasons.

Having been divorced once and married again. I like being married to a good easy going women who is financially stable and will complement you as a life partner.

However there is no perfect woman and even with the hottest wife, you will have a wondering eye and be attracted to a beautiful younger or older women eventually.

Punting without emotional attachment can help a marriage last longer since affairs will most likely end the marriage.

Punting will also end a marriage if one should get caught, falls in love with a WL or even giving your partner an STD.

So yes I believe most men can hold down a marriage and punt at the same time.

Sent from my GM1910 using Tapatalk

Marc02
11-04-2021, 03:42 PM
Infidelity is high on the list of causes of divorce. Financial or abuse are the other top reasons.

Having been divorced once and married again. I like being married to a good easy going women who is financially stable and will complement you as a life partner.

However there is no perfect woman and even with the hottest wife, you will have a wondering eye and be attracted to a beautiful younger or older women eventually.

Punting without emotional attachment can help a marriage last longer since affairs will most likely end the marriage.

Punting will also end a marriage if one should get caught, falls in love with a WL or even giving your partner an STD.

So yes I believe most men can hold down a marriage and punt at the same time.

Yeah giving a std to the partner worries me for sure. How often does everyone get a std test ?

Markin
11-04-2021, 06:08 PM
Yeah giving a std to the partner worries me for sure. How often does everyone get a std test ?

RnT only partly for that reason.

if you use condoms very low risk anyway.

Riff888
11-04-2021, 08:30 PM
Yeah giving a std to the partner worries me for sure. How often does everyone get a std test ?I go for blood tests every six months but not only for STDs, for everything since I'm approaching 50.

GoldfishMan
11-04-2021, 10:07 PM
Answering the OP's question, to be honest and after a bit of soul searching, no mate, punting has never affected my relationships. In fact the opposite is true, my personal sex life has impacted on my punting significantly.
No WL has ever made me want to end my relationship for her. On the other hand, I've started relationships with GFs that have made me completely forget about punting for a long period of time. Looking back, I've missed a lot of gems because of that. J Diana from Ginza was one example. At that time I was in bliss fucking my 23yo GF BBFS CIP so maybe it wasn't such a loss, but from a pure punting perspective it was a loss. Still can't believe I never had the pleasure of seeing that girl!

james912
11-04-2021, 10:37 PM
Good to hear all your thoughts, just afraid that a punter might be too comfortable with punting and just forgo looking for a serious relationship. Since punting might distort expectations and the reality of sex. Since you are banging "hot" WLs.

N3ur071c
13-04-2021, 09:07 AM
I echo a few other comments made by other members. I have been with my wife for 11 years (married 6 years). Whilst I don't punt much, my wife knows and I have always asked her permission to ensure she is OK with it. She just asks for honesty, do not hide it from her and that I only see MLs.

She knows that I have desires that sometimes she cannot fulfill and that there is no emotional connection with the ML.

We are both happy and have a healthy sex life - well I think it's healthy, given we have 2 kids! Haha

devsmith0909@gmail.com
14-04-2021, 12:41 AM
Agree with most of you guys. Marriage is not just about sex. I would never let punting come in between my relationship with my wife.

hexenducation
14-04-2021, 01:37 PM
If you’re dating or married, but before kids (which is a sex killer in any relationship) then you’re either incompatible sexually or you’re a sex maniac lol why stay with someone who is not suited? Married with kids and sex goes out the window, so that’s OK provided you punt smart (not sharing phone numbers, not punting during unusual times, not falling in love, etc.) attached blokes are best advised to stick to RNT but even then it’s a slippery slope... saying this from experience...

Vader
14-04-2021, 10:27 PM
Life is simple, meet the girl of your dreams but NEVER have kids.

blackmanjb
15-04-2021, 10:24 AM
I echo a few other comments made by other members. I have been with my wife for 11 years (married 6 years). Whilst I don't punt much, my wife knows and I have always asked her permission to ensure she is OK with it. She just asks for honesty, do not hide it from her and that I only see MLs.

She knows that I have desires that sometimes she cannot fulfill and that there is no emotional connection with the ML.

We are both happy and have a healthy sex life - well I think it's healthy, given we have 2 kids! Haha

This is very true. Some of my friends told me that his wife is ok with punting, as long as it's purely transactional and not having an emotional attachment with wl/ml.
it's better than having an affair

avdanyuu
15-04-2021, 10:26 PM
Curious how you managed to get your partner/wife agree to let you punt (even just ML)

I've been punting since early 20s, now I'm in late 20s and haven't punted since I started my current relationship for a few years. Nothing is wrong with my relationship. Sex is good, but I can't help but constantly think about sex with other girls.

Starting to think if it's worth to just stay single and punt till I'm old

GoldfishMan
15-04-2021, 11:41 PM
Curious how you managed to get your partner/wife agree to let you punt (even just ML)

I've been punting since early 20s, now I'm in late 20s and haven't punted since I started my current relationship for a few years. Nothing is wrong with my relationship. Sex is good, but I can't help but constantly think about sex with other girls.

Wanting to have sex with a lot of other girls does not mean the sex with those other girls will be better. You just want to have sex with lots of hot girls, that's all.
I guess we're all very greedy bastards... we want both quality and quantity, heheh. Seriously though, I think this is nature at work. We have been programmed to spread our seeds as far and wide as we can, that's why we constantly have this craving!

james912
16-04-2021, 03:02 PM

Yeah, that's my fear right now, as someone in my late 20s and single. I fear that the frequent punting would distort my perception of sex in a relationship. Since you can always pick and choose a hot girl to fck

avdanyuu
16-04-2021, 10:41 PM
Wanting to have sex with a lot of other girls does not mean the sex with those other girls will be better. You just want to have sex with lots of hot girls, that's all.
I guess we're all very greedy bastards... we want both quality and quantity, heheh. Seriously though, I think this is nature at work. We have been programmed to spread our seeds as far and wide as we can, that's why we constantly have this craving!

Exactly. Sex with WL or randoms isn't even that good most of the time. But its the quantity that matters

didaswiwaw
18-04-2021, 06:37 AM
In my opinion punting is addiction. I know its bad, but I just can't stop. I can hold my self for a couple of months, then the urge will come back even stronger.

N3ur071c
19-04-2021, 09:43 AM

I think it helps that my wife is open to exploring things. From memory I brought it up by suggesting we have a couples massage. She enjoyed it and is keen to try a 3some but then covid hit. Since then I asked her if she mind I went to see MLs and we had a lengthy discussion on it and laid the ground rules.

It's a tricky subject to bring up but i think ultimately it depends on your dynamics with your partner and her feelings towards sex and exploring.

Same time I think it's also important that I don't abuse it on my end and just go crazy. If it were up to me I would punting weekly! But it's all about the trust and respect. I know I am committed to my wife and I wouldn't want to jeopardize that at all

warwick1
20-04-2021, 11:59 AM
Agree with most of you guys. Marriage is not just about sex. I would never let punting come in between my relationship with my wife.

Amen to that..........

Onthedarkies
20-04-2021, 10:52 PM
How many of you guys would be happy with your wife seeing a young 20 year old weekly doing this you never imagined with her? It’s a two way street lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HardCore
21-04-2021, 09:25 PM
It is a two way street Onthedarkies, although here is a different spin on a similar street.

There's a pretty girl at work who I have fooled around with a little, we've been to strip clubs and the like and she is also into the girls. She is in a long term relationship but allowed to enjoy herself outside of her relationship. I'm thinking of asking her to come along to a massage shop for a 3 some with the right ML. I'd be in awe watching her get a sexy massage and then the girls to get it on and I would no doubt fuck the work colleague or maybe both, who cares really. I thought I'd mention this for the reverse side of the thread, that is, the girl who plays around. I wonder if the partner would be happy for his girl to get it on with a ML and a work colleague at the same time. I'd be delighted myself but I'd be part of it so that doesn't count.

Any suggestions on an appropriate girl? The girl at work is 29 and into sexy bodied 20 something types.

Onthedarkies
21-04-2021, 09:41 PM
Can’t help you with that mate but if you need a perfect bodied 20 something.. I’m your guy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Carissawhore
21-04-2021, 10:18 PM
I was with my ex for 8 years, first 2 years we fucked like rabbits, 3rd year it slowed down and for next 4 years she did not let me touch her, she always had reasons to avoid sex. I stayed faithful until one day middle of the night checked her phone when she was asleep and saw different guys messaging her. Next day I confronted her and she denied everything and she blamed cause I invaded her privacy. I then broke up after couple of months since I found more shit about her and had solid proof of all her activities behind my back. Long story short, the day I found out about her cheating on me was my first punt. Now if you ask me how has it affected my relationship? I do not trust girls any more and have trust issues since my last GF also got caught cheating on me.

Mannykh
22-04-2021, 11:24 AM
Not for me. Maybe coz im young. So i have stamina to go 6 7 rounds in one day. So even after punting I can have same intimacy or even more with my gf. With WL i prefer rough but with gf its sensual.

alc
22-04-2021, 11:26 AM
I was with my ex for 8 years, first 2 years we fucked like rabbits, 3rd year it slowed down and for next 4 years she did not let me touch her, she always had reasons to avoid sex. I stayed faithful until one day middle of the night checked her phone when she was asleep and saw different guys messaging her. Next day I confronted her and she denied everything and she blamed cause I invaded her privacy. I then broke up after couple of months since I found more shit about her and had solid proof of all her activities behind my back. Long story short, the day I found out about her cheating on me was my first punt. Now if you ask me how has it affected my relationship? I do not trust girls any more and have trust issues since my last GF also got caught cheating on me.

So this ex gf... Was she called Carissa by any chance?

Carissawhore
22-04-2021, 03:00 PM
So this ex gf... Was she called Carissa by any chance?
Haha no, I used to report to this A**hole manager aka Carissa while working for a company, she made my life miserable everyday, to honour her legacy called my account Carissawhore.

punter185
22-04-2021, 03:38 PM
Great thread and thanks for sharing your stories. Would love to what everyone thinks the percentage of married men punting on the side? Some I wonder how one bloke can stay straight and narrow or everyone got a story or skeleton.

BAM
27-04-2021, 06:30 PM
I think for many other damage is already done before punting. Kids especially multiple kids result in wives shutting shop. Some just lost sexual interest but want to keep the companionship. Blaming shops is just looking for an excuse.

GoldfishMan
04-05-2021, 09:13 PM
I think for many other damage is already done before punting. Kids especially multiple kids result in wives shutting shop. Some just lost sexual interest but want to keep the companionship. Blaming shops is just looking for an excuse.
Not always the case. I think the main thing is the age of your wife. If she's having kids at early to late twenties it will still be good after having the kids. Early thirties, still a good chances but beyond that yeah it's very likely game over.
All because it takes time for them to get over the mothering-mode and get back their libido.

B2Brules
08-05-2021, 02:02 PM
If it wasn’t for punting could not even stay married. Punting simply means can be with different women and enjoy the variety on offer big tits little tits blonde hair short hair etc and a never ending supply of women in their 20s no matter how old I am Without mixing that simple fantasy sex equation up with the more complex equations of marriage kids money property mortgages family and even friendship. It’s a dream am not the least bit ashamed of. It’s the oldest profession in the world and has been working ok forever.

evea8571
08-05-2021, 04:06 PM
INteresting listening to the people here in a marriage, I am in the same position as most of you and only now considering punting as my sex life is just so poor now. My biggest concern is getting an STI and passing it onto the missus so I am intersted to here if anyone has any experiences of this (catching the STI, not neccssariliy passing it on) and how often it's happened and how you handled it?

Rogeryou
09-05-2021, 12:48 AM
INteresting listening to the people here in a marriage, I am in the same position as most of you and only now considering punting as my sex life is just so poor now. My biggest concern is getting an STI and passing it onto the missus so I am intersted to here if anyone has any experiences of this (catching the STI, not neccssariliy passing it on) and how often it's happened and how you handled it?

Condom for everything mate and don’t do anything other then fuck or covered blow job and you will be 100%. Easy to say hard to do!

james912
09-05-2021, 08:16 PM
Wont it be super awkward or wont the WL forget abt it and accidentally give BBBJ or DFK before you get react. hahaha so much for extra safety precautions

Rainyex28
09-05-2021, 08:41 PM
I dated a girl last year. She ticked the boxes but I (semi-regrettably) decided to end it in favour of wanting to be single.
The chance of passing an STD would (hopefully..nobodies perfect) deter me in the future when I'm in a serious relationship