PDA

View Full Version : General talk Hot Young Thai WL

masacuph
11-04-2021, 12:11 AM
Hi Bros, hoping you guys could help me out. Really have a thing for petite pretty thai girls any recommendations? Someone similar to Barbie from Dream Girls 130? Have had luck with MLs but not all do FS so thought I'd ask... it's like an itch you can't scratch.

Cookytim
11-04-2021, 10:35 AM
Hi Bros, hoping you guys could help me out. Really have a thing for petite pretty thai girls any recommendations? Someone similar to Barbie from Dream Girls 130? Have had luck with MLs but not all do FS so thought I'd ask... it's like an itch you can't scratch.

Do tell..... did you get FS from Barbie

masacuph
11-04-2021, 11:46 AM
Do tell..... did you get FS from Barbie

Man I wish, not on offer hence the thread. Petite, tight and very pretty face. Just looking now for where FS is offerred

So help a brother out guys :)

paulgallen
11-04-2021, 02:02 PM
FS ? Geez I would just go to brothel. Why muck around with massage if you want FS🤷*♂️🤷*♂️

masacuph
11-04-2021, 02:23 PM
FS ? Geez I would just go to brothel. Why muck around with massage if you want FS🤷*♂️🤷*♂️

Bro agree with you, and open to that. Apologies wasn't clear, anyone know a FS place with a thai girl that fits the petite, young with a very pretty face. Similar to Barbie from Dream Girls 130.

Any tips guidance the group can provide would be very much appreciated. Will do a review after even. :) pm me if don't want to share to the world

bigboymcevoy69
12-04-2021, 04:19 PM
Someone similar to Barbie from Dream Girls 130?

is barbie still around? i caught her once by accident at wynyard blossom and it was one of my best punts ever

masacuph
12-04-2021, 06:53 PM
is barbie still around? i caught her once by accident at wynyard blossom and it was one of my best punts ever

Yeah still around man got to admit I'm a bit of a fanboy when it comes to Barbie, she is awesome