PDA

View Full Version : Question Any AR or feedback from 81a crows nest?

Ixl121
15-04-2021, 06:52 PM
Hi all, newbie here and would like to know if anyone has recent experience in 81a crows nest? Seemed that I can't find one on AR side..

Last time i went was probably 2/3 years ago and had good time with pyt Nico. Very aloof but damn she was tight.

Checking other punters on how the site is doing nowadays. Cheers!

hexenducation
16-04-2021, 08:20 PM
Been there long ago. Decent shop, decent girls, but everyone around there knows what and where it is, so if you’re shy....

lonelyengineer
16-04-2021, 09:23 PM
Been there a handful of times recently, it is quite good, very clean premise, girls are cute and young, they also have a rear exit which is nice is discrete, entry is only from the front i believe. I would definitely regularly visit this place if i lived in the area, it's very comparable to the kyoto206 and sakura57 in surry hills.

abovetherim
16-04-2021, 09:33 PM
I liked Jenny from last year. She was sorta average milf looking but body was nice and her service was amazing. Don’t think she’s back for a while tho.

Ixl121
19-04-2021, 09:50 AM
Thank you my bros, was checking if the place still good or has gone downhill ever since I visited them long ago. Will give it a go again and post some ARs, hopefully I won't have a starfish or grandmas

asiafever
19-04-2021, 12:01 PM
Who was the Korean girl who worked there several years ago? Cute when dressed but absolutely killer body in the raw and responsible for 2 of the best sessions I've ever had. Since she left haven't been back.