PDA

View Full Version : Taren Point 64 Angela

ilovefs
28-05-2012, 06:40 PM
I head down today with some time to kill. I was hoping to see someone extra sexy like Jacqui or Eva. Both were booked but could see Angela.

But I'm not sure about Angela. I've seen her a few times but a few times it felt like she was just going through the motions. I agree to give her another go.

I shower and she comes in thankfully as I finish as there is no towel left for me. She apologises and grabs me one and I dry off promptly.

She is kneeling on the bed and I kneel in front of her and we start kissing passionately.

As we do so she is gently caressing my very erect penis which is driving me crazy.

We eventually are kissing on the bed and she slowly works her way down my body, stopping at my meat and 2 veg. She licks my sausage and mini potatoes ever so gently, then inserts my cock in her mouth for a beautiful BBBJ. I ask her if she would like me to eat her pussy whilst she does that and she agrees.

She lowers herself onto me and we are 69'ering and she's loving having her pussy tongue fucked and her clit gently sucked and licked.

Eventually she cums and lifts herself off as she got a little sensitive.

She sits beside me and grabs a condom and applies it expertly using her mouth. She then cowgirls and this feels great. In fact, as much as I have trouble cumming sometimes, let along quickly, I thought I might in this position, but it was not to be. I think Angela tired and asked me to fuck her and cum in her pussy (condom). So that's what I did.

I varied the speed, angle and depth which drove her crazy.

Before long, and much to my delight, she build to an orgasm as I am building too! She cums, then I erupt in a massive orgasm, much faster and more intense than I usually do.

WOW. This was only 30min or so into the hour. Amazing for me to build and cum so fast with a condom (required of course), it usually takes me forever, or we revert to a slippery HJ or I leave orgasm-less.

It seems maybe not seeing Angela for a while has made it that extra exciting....maybe that's the key to having me orgasm easily.

We lay and chat about this and that. One particular thing of interest is she mentioned one of the girls who doesn't work there anymore was chatting to her one day after work (as the girls do talk about us customers) and that this girl said that she really liked me and that I was a gentleman. Frustratingly she could not remember her name at 64. Slim, hong kong, not much English, I saw her once or twice. Eventually we worked out it was Ruby. Wow, what a shame she isn't there, now I know she thought I was a nice guy it might have turned into something really nice. Oh well, life goes on. But I hope Ruby is safe and happy wherever she is!

It was nice to catch up with Angela and this time it felt like a genuine 'friend fuck'.

CommanderM
28-05-2012, 11:40 PM
Angela is still hot I saw her in the intro. So sorry bro I had a 2.5 hour booking with Eva sorry I had her to myself in the late afternoon whoops hehe...

cisco
29-05-2012, 12:58 AM
2,5 hours....what are doing there..?how many times bro or most of the time just for chat?

CommanderM
29-05-2012, 01:40 AM
cisco bro - as I havent had sex for over 1 week 9 days to be exact, I came 8 times in 2.5 hours. Eva said that I was like a factory in china making not iphones not ipads but Icum !...

roobert
30-05-2012, 12:26 AM
brother you must be super young to still be able to do that, admiration for you . you mus be rich too. so many people spend more than 1 hour but for me maybe it the money wasting