PDA

View Full Version : Question 107 chill north strathfield reviews?

Philyum
19-04-2021, 03:25 PM
Recently moved near here. Wondering if they do fs here? How are the massages?
Recommendations for this shop?
Worth coming here?

Straponlover
23-04-2021, 09:55 PM
Recently moved near here. Wondering if they do fs here? How are the massages?
Recommendations for this shop?
Worth coming here?

Hi Mate,

I visited there today. I was recommended Angelina by the boss as I wanted a Prostate anal massage. It was amazing she is so sexy and so nice. I will be back. She only works Friday’s.

paulgallen
24-04-2021, 05:29 PM
Hi Mate,

I visited there today. I was recommended Angelina by the boss as I wanted a Prostate anal massage. It was amazing she is so sexy and so nice. I will be back. She only works Friday’s.
What nationality is Angelina and what age would she be ??

Max69hard2
24-04-2021, 05:39 PM
The staff are friendly and hospitable, however, there are some issues.

1) Inaccurate descriptions - They describe Hanna as being in her 20s. Hanna herself says she is 42, which I would say is an exaggeration- more like late 40s or possibly even in her 50s

2) Fake photos - 2 of the photos are of Hanna and she looks good in them, the 3rd photo is obviously a fake which is misleading and unnecessary.

3) Making a booking does not mean they will keep the time for you if another customer comes by.

4) There is only one bathroom and the bracket that holds the showerhead is broken.

Tommy551923
14-05-2021, 11:07 AM
The staff are friendly and hospitable, however, there are some issues.

1) Inaccurate descriptions - They describe Hanna as being in her 20s. Hanna herself says she is 42, which I would say is an exaggeration- more like late 40s or possibly even in her 50s

2) Fake photos - 2 of the photos are of Hanna and she looks good in them, the 3rd photo is obviously a fake which is misleading and unnecessary.

3) Making a booking does not mean they will keep the time for you if another customer comes by.

4) There is only one bathroom and the bracket that holds the showerhead is broken.

Totally agree mate.

Danny801
20-05-2021, 12:16 AM
Agree with max above. Ive been once and the girl wanted $300 for xxtras(!). Also their wechat pics unfortunately sometimes u will notice that its the same girl with 2 different names.
Location is great nx to station and lots of parking around

Rooster18
20-05-2021, 05:21 PM
Was wondering about this place esp. a photo of Irene looked enticing but after the comments above, will stick to 227 NS as they are pretty spot on most of the time... cheers fellas.

Danny801
20-05-2021, 05:39 PM
The venue itself has fairly large rooms and clean with 1 shower. Feels like you are entering a house rather than a shop. But yet to know a solid ML there

exstar
21-05-2021, 01:27 PM
Been there twice recently and saw Kamila and Alice. Last time I went was in a previous incarnation as Bollywood Masage and that wa as horrible experience. The shops seems to be more Thai oriented now in terms of their roster but the in store photos are pretty accurate so you won’t be catfished like other shops *cough cough*. Standard pt2 tho so far - the setup of the shop would be similar to 429 Leichhardt I’d say.

asheton
21-05-2021, 02:12 PM
Been there twice recently and saw Kamila and Alice. Last time I went was in a previous incarnation as Bollywood Masage and that wa as horrible experience. The shops seems to be more Thai oriented now in terms of their roster but the in store photos are pretty accurate so you won’t be catfished like other shops *cough cough*. Standard pt2 tho so far - the setup of the shop would be similar to 429 Leichhardt I’d say.

Does that mean I should steer clear of Kamila and Alice if I'm after a bit more than standard Pt2? There's a difference between not asking and asking and it not being a service offered. Geniuinely interested as I'm still trying to work out my perspective on this joint. Agreed, don't compare it to the Bollywood days, totally different kettle of fish.

exstar
21-05-2021, 04:54 PM
If you are after more than standard part 2 then perhaps I wouldn’t recommend. They are quite pretty and have decent bodies though and good personalities, just limited.

I have been too spoilt myself to be satisfied with standard pt2 so I know where your coming from.

thesoydancer
04-03-2022, 02:19 PM
any specific girl is good?

rjdin
05-03-2022, 07:24 PM
There used to be a girl called Camila in between lockdowns that worked. She gave a FS for a short time. Nice tight and hot body with a pretty face and a tight coochie.

Been only once more with a middle aged Korean lady for FS and it was ok. I think it depends on the girl but whoever is in the WeChat will know if the girl will openly do FS

t0x1c
06-03-2022, 02:15 PM
Was that the Thai Camila with the tats? She had a great body, if anyone knows if she working anywhere else, pm me please

blackpearl
06-03-2022, 03:04 PM
Went to see jolie yesterday . She is advertise from Philippine and 25 years old . She is actually thai and malaysian mix and 31 years old . She is very pretty with a great body but pricy . $50 for hj , $80 for body to body and $100 for covered Bj . Daty extra $50 . So paid $150 for Bj . No kissing on face , no kissing on boobs ( sensitive ) , daty only 5-6 mins (paid $50 for it ) . Watches the time . Very nice girl to talk to . But she is more business and money oriented . No a good value for money . Better options elsewhere . May be she is offering more to others and always booked out . But not a value for money for me service wise . 227 is still better option .

cuteguy
06-03-2022, 03:36 PM
Went to see jolie yesterday . She is advertise from Philippine and 25 years old . She is actually thai and malaysian mix and 31 years old . She is very pretty with a great body but pricy . $50 for hj , $80 for body to body and $100 for covered Bj . Daty extra $50 . So paid $150 for Bj . No kissing on face , no kissing on boobs ( sensitive ) , daty only 5-6 mins (paid $50 for it ) . Watches the time . Very nice girl to talk to . But she is more business and money oriented . No a good value for money . Better options elsewhere . May be she is offering more to others and always booked out . But not a value for money for me service wise . 227 is still better option .

You paid $150 for cbj. Are you serious? You should have gone to a FS shop and got real value for your money. No wonder these girls laugh at punters who pay these amounts.

MatthewSoul
06-03-2022, 03:44 PM
You paid $150 for cbj. Are you serious? You should have gone to a FS shop and got real value for your money. No wonder these girls laugh at punters who pay these amounts.

Agreed. $150 is 1 standard FS hour. These girls are laughing all the way to the bank when you tip them big for standard things and she making more than she would have in a fs shop.

No kissing on anywhere is just pure bs. That shop is now on my blacklist lol.

ABG4LYF
06-03-2022, 05:00 PM

That sounds a rip off brother. Ill put this on my black lists!

Sibon
06-03-2022, 05:16 PM

She is the top girl there. I saw her once. She only allowed 30 minutes for "touching" her.

She wore long dress in her photo and she stood out.

But there are better and willing options in Chill.

Sibon
06-03-2022, 05:18 PM
I think it depends on the girl but whoever is in the WeChat will know if the girl will openly do FS

How? The girls don't advertise themselves for FS in Wechat.

Ak.47
06-03-2022, 05:20 PM

Had a similar experience with her. She's very greedy.
Seen her once and never again.
I don't understand why the shop is false advertising the girls' nationality here. There's another Thai girl advertised as Nepalese.

blackpearl
06-03-2022, 05:24 PM
She is the top girl there. I saw her once. She only allowed 30 minutes for "touching" her.

She wore long dress in her photo and she stood out.

But there are better and willing options in Chill.

I spend $150 + $70 total : $220 . A little bit more and i can have diamond service at ginza or m5 .
She knows she is pretty and has a great body . So she is just milking the punters . But service have to match with the price .

Would you mind sharing the name of the girls with the better option bro ?
Pm me if you want :)

blackpearl
06-03-2022, 05:29 PM
Not being racist or anything , but from my punting experience , i’ve noticed that thai girls are more money hungry . Wants more and more but does not provide the service . Chinese girls are more willing and provide better service .

Sibon
06-03-2022, 05:29 PM
My last visit to chill was a month ago. It was a busy weekday afternoon. The young Mamasan was out of breath directing the continuous flow of customers.

The two front bedrooms downstairs were used as holding rooms to give the clients some privacy.

blackpearl
06-03-2022, 05:32 PM

Bro my other head was taking the decision lol

gthgrt
06-03-2022, 05:47 PM
How? The girls don't advertise themselves for FS in Wechat.

I guess what he means is that if you ask via wechat, whoever replies will know the answer.

Candy1234
06-03-2022, 06:10 PM
I guess what he means is that if you ask via wechat, whoever replies will know the answer.

Would they actually tell you though? They do use bait photos just to get people in to their shop (true story, happened to me with this place), might even tell people to come ask the girl just to get you into the door, by then most people would reluctantly stay.

Jolie is on my list, I think I probably take her off the list judging from the current comments about her. I guess at some point she tested the water and the brothers was willing to pay so now that’s her standards.

blackpearl
06-03-2022, 07:45 PM
Would they actually tell you though? They do use bait photos just to get people in to their shop (true story, happened to me with this place), might even tell people to come ask the girl just to get you into the door, by then most people would reluctantly stay.

Jolie is on my list, I think I probably take her off the list judging from the current comments about her. I guess at some point she tested the water and the brothers was willing to pay so now that’s her standards.

Jolie is pretty , smart talker and has a decent body . She knows what to say to make the punter fall for it . Once you hand over the money thats it . When punter will start seeing other girls who provide better service in that shop , her standard will change 😂
Punters don’t like to be ripped off again and again ..Most punter will see her once and never see her again .

chabiku
06-03-2022, 09:08 PM
i had similar experience when punter at chill. the girl look around early 30 thai and ask 150 for FS. she's starfish just lay down. make me working hard. too pricy for massage table 70+150. i can get diamond services at ginza for 45 minutes (shower together, bbbj, dfk, daty).

Candy1234
06-03-2022, 09:20 PM
Jolie is pretty , smart talker and has a decent body . She knows what to say to make the punter fall for it . Once you hand over the money thats it . When punter will start seeing other girls who provide better service in that shop , her standard will change 😂
Punters don’t like to be ripped off again and again ..Most punter will see her once and never see her again .

Whattt?!? Pretty, smart talker and decent body? She’s back on my to-do list again!

Yeh, narh… went there for the first time last week, end up walking out. Operator was nice but too swifty. So looks like $150-$200 extra is the norm for FS here? If so I better stay away lol.

Funandfun
07-03-2022, 01:06 AM
I visited this place in Jan and saw a girl Coco. Booked for 45mins, got soaked in oil despite telling her repeatedly to stop pouring more. Every time the response was 'it's good ', 18 mins to go and she offered extras 80 for cbj and 150 for fs. Given the remaining time, the amount was steep so I passed, she got upset and said that there is no point in carrying on the session and better end it at half hour mark.
I agreed and at exit told the reception about the experience, got my refund for remaining time and walked out. Never saw that girl on roster again. Must say that papasan was very reasonable and apologetic.

lonely heart
07-03-2022, 05:55 AM
One ML i really like decided to roster in this shop so I had the unfortunate experience to go into this shop.

1 On the day I go, all girls look garbage. Reception trying to sell my friend this viet girl. Look ok for $80 30 mins, not the stupid price brothers reported they are asking.

2) the shop is absolutely garbage. Small room, toilet and shower is...... well people already wrote about it.

3) Although my girl charge me the same else where but I suspect she will charge other unaware customer the same outrages price. $200 in the garbage dump is really a joke.

I have the same feeling about 227, a few of my friend has test the water lately while I have not set foot in the place. My friends and I did have some friendly but firely discussion about this though. It basically runs around the situation were I still have access to girls with very good services at 160-170. Many of the girls seems to try to charge $150 for FS now. While my friends are happy to pay for this in several occasion, I feel this is absolutely rip off.

My suggestion to you brothers is discuss all the terms before you hand in any money. Especially in 107 and 227 which you have to pay the reception shop money first.

J3ffrey
07-03-2022, 06:13 AM
One ML i really like decided to roster in this shop so I had the unfortunate experience to go into this shop.

1 On the day I go, all girls look garbage. Reception trying to sell my friend this viet girl. Look ok for $80 30 mins, not the stupid price brothers reported they are asking.

2) the shop is absolutely garbage. Small room, toilet and shower is...... well people already wrote about it.

3) Although my girl charge me the same else where but I suspect she will charge other unaware customer the same outrages price. $200 in the garbage dump is really a joke.

I have the same feeling about 227, a few of my friend has test the water lately while I have not set foot in the place. My friends and I did have some friendly but firely discussion about this though. It basically runs around the situation were I still have access to girls with very good services at 160-170. Many of the girls seems to try to charge $150 for FS now. While my friends are happy to pay for this in several occasion, I feel this is absolutely rip off.

My suggestion to you brothers is discuss all the terms before you hand in any money. Especially in 107 and 227 which you have to pay the reception shop money first.

From your experience what's your go to place nowadays?

lonely heart
07-03-2022, 06:20 AM
Well I don't try new place and new girl these days, stick to ones that I know is good like Sophie and Yaya at Dulwich Hill, Nana and Annie in burwood plus Chloe at Sefton.

I did discover Amy at 2a burwood is not bad, basically a Chloe duplicate (funny they actually know each other quite well).

CharlieM
07-03-2022, 06:50 AM
Been twice to this shop. Once before lockdown, saw a chinese ML who was as flavoursome as a bowl of Brussel sprouts. Then again a few weeks ago with one of their draw card girls, just a little more entertaining. The place is a shit hole. But they were flat out. Can't explain it.

lonely heart
07-03-2022, 06:57 AM
Been twice to this shop. Once before lockdown, saw a chinese ML who was as flavoursome as a bowl of Brussel sprouts. Then again a few weeks ago with one of their draw card girls, just a little more entertaining. The place is a shit hole. But they were flat out. Can't explain it.

The same goes to many place... I do have to say many are drawn to the "younger girls", when in fact they are all mid 30s to 40s.

No wonder why girls and shops keep jacking up their price cost they know there are always suckers fall for it.

AHLUNGOR
07-03-2022, 07:43 AM

It’s probably their location, only three min walk from the North Strathfield station, if I am not driving and heading that way, I’ll try them before walking another 10/12 min to 227, but that’s just me, of course, also depending on how much I am missing Cherry 🍒 at 227……..lol

Same reason why 139 QVB was such a favorite shop to me all these years . Just so convenient for a quickie.

CharlieM
07-03-2022, 08:04 AM
Just like 200 Stanmore is for me. Walking distance from home and work. Although I haven't been there for a while. I'm that stupid that after being told by one of the girls who works at both 200Stanmore and NS107 not to go there to have a sesh with her, I still went there for a second time after reading favourable reviews on another ML.

asheton
07-03-2022, 11:31 AM
This shop used to be great value for money but as the calibre of ML's has increased so has the price. I've been under the spell of babe there a few times now but the the '$200 for FS' is a harsh jolt back to reality. Compounding the problem is that they're not exactly undiscovered now and was gypped 15mins last time due to the 'hurry up' messages slipped under the door.

Candy1234
07-03-2022, 11:32 AM
The place is a shit hole. But they were flat out. Can't explain it.

Exactly my thoughts when I was sitting in that awkward waiting area made up with bedsheets something. Seen 3 ladies and none look like the ad photos. Uff imagine they ask me to pay those crazy extras, maybe I would hand over the coins for girls confident and guts to try if anything lol.

MatthewSoul
07-03-2022, 12:07 PM
Exactly my thoughts when I was sitting in that awkward waiting area made up with bedsheets something. Seen 3 ladies and none look like the ad photos. Uff imagine they ask me to pay those crazy extras, maybe I would hand over the coins for girls confident and guts to try if anything lol.

Shouldve left and walked to 227 better chances there

cuteguy
07-03-2022, 12:19 PM

You say punters will see her once and never again but somehow she's popular and guys are making bookings to see her.

I noticed the shop likes to describe the girls as being early 20's and all D size. They're not in their early 20's nor are all the girls with D size breasts.

Candy1234
07-03-2022, 12:21 PM
Shouldve left and walked to 227 better chances there
Oh I did walked - I only stayed to see any gem, I declined one by one until the last one she just did it for me, all my urge gone in a second, declined and told her no need to see anymore I’m heading out of here.

Mt.smash20s
07-03-2022, 01:38 PM
Anyone know where Candy, who used to work here, went? She mentioned she works at another place in Wynyard, just can’t remember which

MatthewSoul
07-03-2022, 02:00 PM
Oh I did walked - I only stayed to see any gem, I declined one by one until the last one she just did it for me, all my urge gone in a second, declined and told her no need to see anymore I’m heading out of here.

Lol damn thats some mood killer. Did you have to wait for them to finish or they went just idle waiting for people?

Not enough fs shops around that area I think.

asheton
07-03-2022, 02:11 PM
I'll call out a subpar experience with a shop every time but never encountered a bait 'n switch or MILF to date. The two I've seen this year alone, Bella and Ruby were stunners (probably why they charge so much).

blackpearl
07-03-2022, 03:12 PM
You say punters will see her once and never again but somehow she's popular and guys are making bookings to see her.

I noticed the shop likes to describe the girls as being early 20's and all D size. They're not in their early 20's nor are all the girls with D size breasts.

Thats how it works mate . She is busy cause guys wants to try her at least once with a hope that they will get more extra .
Who knows , may be she is providing lot more … like bbbj, FS , bbfs etc for more $$$ . Not for everyone .She is all about money .Maybe If you pay more she will let you do more.

Candy1234
07-03-2022, 03:29 PM
Lol damn thats some mood killer. Did you have to wait for them to finish or they went just idle waiting for people?

Not enough fs shops around that area I think.

Haha yeh I did, had time to waste… only stayed 15 mins or so. I got baited to the shop so since they got me at least show me the switch. Turned out to be my aunty! Close enough.

I’m sure there’s real beauties in this shop, they know it and will continue to get what they want. Starting to think 14 Concord isn’t that bad after all, instead of early 30s here you get late 30s early 40s without the crazy extras.

MatthewSoul
07-03-2022, 03:59 PM
Haha yeh I did, had time to waste… only stayed 15 mins or so. I got baited to the shop so since they got me at least show me the switch. Turned out to be my aunty! Close enough.

I’m sure there’s real beauties in this shop, they know it and will continue to get what they want. Starting to think 14 Concord isn’t that bad after all, instead of early 30s here you get late 30s early 40s without the crazy extras.

Lol damn they had heaps of good pictures I was under the impression it would be comparable with 227 when its so close at pretty much same rate.

The ones in 227 I believe they are mid 20s? Not sure about 14 Concord but nothing really sparked my interest on their wechat tbh.

goodtime
07-03-2022, 04:31 PM
very useful info here, staying away from that shop

mat29127692
07-03-2022, 05:05 PM
Lol damn they had heaps of good pictures I was under the impression it would be comparable with 227 when its so close at pretty much same rate.

The ones in 227 I believe they are mid 20s? Not sure about 14 Concord but nothing really sparked my interest on their wechat tbh.

227 NS has a really good selection . More often than not pictures are quite the reality . It doesn’t have a shower in the room and rooms are small. They have a common shower for everyone .
But other than that very nice selection of girls and quite a few stars there!!

14 Concord is a hit and miss . For Some girls add 10-20 years ..

Candy1234
07-03-2022, 06:52 PM
A mixed bag really at any of these shops… I’ve been to Concord more than I should, 50/50 was good, there’s some pretty ones there that have this MILFy look, the look that you actually want to do. They come and go, then come back. Some actually work at other shops so I wouldn’t be surprise if you see them in shops around the area including NS.

From what I’ve seen at both NS with a sneak peak in the lunch room and bumping into them as I walked in and out, some may pass as mid 20s but not that attractive IMO, definitely not what one imagine when looking at the WeChat photos.

Candy1234
11-03-2022, 07:15 AM
Well, this joint stuffed me around again… I always give places another try even though they played me the first time. Basically booked a certain everyone know who, rocked up 5mins early, got seated in the waiting room the Halloween theme one, waited at least 15mins until the boss lady got me to move upstairs, sweet finally some fun time… nope, wrong! Waited another 15mins until the girl walked in, fortunately this time not my Aunty but… another girl which wasn’t my booking. NS parlours doesn’t like me LOL happened to me at 227 on my first visit too, got ghosted.

Kawaiionnanoko
11-03-2022, 07:59 AM
Well, this joint stuffed me around again… I always give places another try even though they played me the first time. Basically booked a certain everyone know who, rocked up 5mins early, got seated in the waiting room the Halloween theme one, waited at least 15mins until the boss lady got me to move upstairs, sweet finally some fun time… nope, wrong! Waited another 15mins until the girl walked in, fortunately this time not my Aunty but… another girl which wasn’t my booking. NS parlours doesn’t like me LOL happened to me at 227 on my first visit too, got ghosted.
Lol probably NS area not your go between try somewhere Burwood like 14 has good feedbacks

MatthewSoul
11-03-2022, 11:01 AM

Lol could you elaborate xD

Who did you book and what you recieved?

Candy1234
11-03-2022, 11:46 AM
Lol probably NS area not your go between try somewhere Burwood like 14 has good feedbacks
Yeh bro, I’m done with this area for sure. Hey I gave both shops 2 tries, reasonable enough right?

Lol could you elaborate xD

Who did you book and what you recieved?

It was a shit show and confusing at the same time. 5 people was involved altogether including a random punter that is also new to this joint lol. I didn’t gave the names as it wasn’t their fault, just doing what they do. Ok I booked the famous blank and got Celia which I want to see next if this had gone well, good thing I had a preview of her which ehhh maybe not.

Of course I didn’t go ahead with Celia, not then so I told her to get the boss. Boss came in words exchanged, forced to show WeChat history as evidence, gee why would I lie about it? This was when she knew she stuffed the other dude with me. She went out, a lot of chirping on the other side of the door, waited another 5mins yup she managed to shoved another 5mins wait time on me lol.

This time a girl walked in and it was my ex! Close enough, I had a second look, in the clear she’s a lil shorter and have a different voice. Phew this punt would turn out bad if it was my ex. I went through it but obviously had mixed feelings towards the shop and the look a like. She’s nice and I can see why guys chasing her.

MatthewSoul
11-03-2022, 01:43 PM
Yeh bro, I’m done with this area for sure. Hey I gave both shops 2 tries, reasonable enough right?

It was a shit show and confusing at the same time. 5 people was involved altogether including a random punter that is also new to this joint lol. I didn’t gave the names as it wasn’t their fault, just doing what they do. Ok I booked the famous blank and got Celia which I want to see next if this had gone well, good thing I had a preview of her which ehhh maybe not.

Of course I didn’t go ahead with Celia, not then so I told her to get the boss. Boss came in words exchanged, forced to show WeChat history as evidence, gee why would I lie about it? This was when she knew she stuffed the other dude with me. She went out, a lot of chirping on the other side of the door, waited another 5mins yup she managed to shoved another 5mins wait time on me lol.

This time a girl walked in and it was my ex! Close enough, I had a second look, in the clear she’s a lil shorter and have a different voice. Phew this punt would turn out bad if it was my ex. I went through it but obviously had mixed feelings towards the shop and the look a like. She’s nice and I can see why guys chasing her.

Lol for a moment I was shocked if it was your ex...

Well it kinda sucks when you had to argue about a booking >_>||

Id have just left tbh.

Candy1234
11-03-2022, 02:14 PM
Lol for a moment I was shocked if it was your ex...

Well it kinda sucks when you had to argue about a booking >_>||

Id have just left tbh.

Haha yeh most people would leg it, I was a punter on a mission. Murphy’s law in action for ya, I questioned the lady boss why so easy to book her, I thought she’s always busy… made sure not to double booked.

blackpearl
14-03-2022, 08:30 AM
Haha yeh most people would leg it, I was a punter on a mission. Murphy’s law in action for ya, I questioned the lady boss why so easy to book her, I thought she’s always busy… made sure not to double booked.

The ML was jolie right?

Candy1234
14-03-2022, 09:11 AM
The ML was jolie right?

Good guess mate, I see you’re a fan of her?

blackpearl
14-03-2022, 10:27 AM

She is a stunner but too expensive lol
What extra’s are you getting ? Please pm me if you don't mind .
Lets see if we are getting our monet worth hahah

Candy1234
14-03-2022, 11:03 AM
She is a stunner but too expensive lol
What extra’s are you getting ? Please pm me if you don't mind .
Lets see if we are getting our monet worth hahah
Just reading back your extras, I don’t know man, what you paid is steep for what she’s willing, 80 bucks for B2B? Come on! What’s that include anyway, 30 seconds boobie rub?

Narh with all the drama, I just took a hand work option.

blackpearl
14-03-2022, 02:30 PM
Just reading back your extras, I don’t know man, what you paid is steep for what she’s willing, 80 bucks for B2B? Come on! What’s that include anyway, 30 seconds boobie rub?

Narh with all the drama, I just took a hand work option.
You are a smart man . But i was thinking with my other head lol

sydind
14-03-2022, 02:48 PM
Ya we need to think with our head and not the heart and our dicks.

I think we have started a trend of overpaying. Slowly seeing the uptrend in Girls demanding 80$ for just B2B, 100$ for CBJ, 200 for FS. This is on top of the massage price.

Seen the same trend in Massage at central. We punters are ok to pay more and girls will definitely keep pushing prices

Sibon
14-03-2022, 03:02 PM
Ya we need to think with our head and not the heart and our dicks.

I think we have started a trend of overpaying. Slowly seeing the uptrend in Girls demanding 80$ for just B2B, 100$ for CBJ, 200 for FS. This is on top of the massage price.

Seen the same trend in Massage at central. We punters are ok to pay more and girls will definitely keep pushing prices

You need to carry more cash with you to go to parlours now.

Two or three months ago I had to pay $50 for a girl in Burwood to go naked. Then another $50 for DATY.

FS? She said go shopping with her and buy her an Louis Vuitton bag.

Looks like many punters have deep pockets. Chief among them are the wealthy generous Chinese businessmen.

blackpearl
14-03-2022, 03:03 PM
Not a fan anymore lol Got better value somewhere else .

Candy1234
14-03-2022, 03:11 PM
Not a fan anymore lol Got better value somewhere else .
Hahah hey, I got to admit she is one of the nice one! You two got what you wanted, all is well. Extra plus isn’t for me for other reasons but if I put that aside I might be still chasing like the other boys in her fan club, giggling along to Chills.

sydind
14-03-2022, 06:30 PM
With the influx of people that's gonna change soon. Lot of students will come over and the prices will come down hopefully

exstar
14-03-2022, 06:45 PM
You can still get that level of service at the numbers your used to at this shop still, hint hint it’s not with the Thai girls…

blackpearl
15-03-2022, 08:44 AM
You can still get that level of service at the numbers your used to at this shop still, hint hint it’s not with the Thai girls…
Bro Exstar ,
Any recommendation for girls with better service ? PM me please if its ok .
Cheers

cuteguy
15-03-2022, 10:55 AM

Chinese girls are usually happy with what you offer. What I don't understand is Thai girls believe they can charge more when they are working here but back home in Thailand they will take whatever to make ends meet.

exstar
15-03-2022, 11:53 AM
Chinese girls are usually happy with what you offer. What I don't understand is Thai girls believe they can charge more when they are working here but back home in Thailand they will take whatever to make ends meet.

The T girls know what’s up, they chat about it in their Line groups and are making the most of it whilst they can. We, and they, all know when new blood comes in it’ll dry up

exstar
15-03-2022, 11:54 AM
Bro Exstar ,
Cheers

You can check out my post history, two of them are on the roster today ;)

sydind
15-03-2022, 12:04 PM
I think its us the punters who make it difficult for ourselves by encouraging the girls to charge us more and we oblige. Maybe this might kill the massage space and everyone move to licensed shops who can provide service at lower costs

Sibon
15-03-2022, 12:12 PM
Bro Exstar ,
Cheers

Personally speaking the Chinese massage girls from Chill are best.

Sibon
15-03-2022, 12:20 PM
I think its us the punters who make it difficult for ourselves by encouraging the girls to charge us more and we oblige. Maybe this might kill the massage space and everyone move to licensed shops who can provide service at lower costs

Unfortunately the price is going up and up.

2 months ago a girl in Burwood wanted $50 just to take her clothes off.

Many punters are happy to open up their wallets to impress the girls.

cuteguy
15-03-2022, 12:51 PM

Who might they be? Kiki and Erin?

blanet
15-03-2022, 02:00 PM

Nice reviews. Clear your inbox mate. Trying to send you a message but its full

Candy1234
15-03-2022, 04:13 PM
2 months ago a girl in Burwood wanted $50 just to take her clothes off.

Can’t wrap my head around the $50 to take clothes off. Did you tell her to keep it on and continue the massage for what ever time is left? That would pisses a lot of them, no tip. You already paid for the massage so nothing wrong there.

Yeh I think better going for the slightly older ones maybe mid 30s to get more for your bucks. Majority of the “young” ones just want to finish asap, most of them are reaching their 30s anyway.

Personally haven’t been offered ridiculous prices yet… yet! Gota feeling will happen soon by the look of things…

cuteguy
15-03-2022, 05:25 PM
We have to understand that the ML is massaging not stripping like strippers who charge customers to get their gear off. There is no issue with giving a tip to get MLs to take their gear off. But what is of concern when they keep their clothes on for most of the session and then take off with a few minutes left and expect a $50 tip.

Candy1234
15-03-2022, 06:27 PM
I actually haven’t ask a girl to take gear off at the start, most of ones I’ve seen lately is all first visit.

Maybe I’ll try that with the next one and see the reaction.

cuteguy
15-03-2022, 06:37 PM
I actually haven’t ask a girl to take gear off at the start, most of ones I’ve seen lately is all first visit.

Maybe I’ll try that with the next one and see the reaction.

Some may not object if you hand over the money at the beginning of the session. However there are many who want to follow their usual routine and remove their clothes once they have completed the massage and are then ready to perform HJ.

Candy1234
15-03-2022, 06:51 PM
Some may not object if you hand over the money at the beginning of the session. However there are many who want to follow their usual routine and remove their clothes once they have completed the massage and are then ready to perform HJ.
So far the gear comes off with roughly 20mins left, sometime little more that is when I feel ripped off cos the massage is too short for my liking. I like a good massage! They just can’t satisfy everyone ey LOL.

blackpearl
16-03-2022, 10:40 AM

Most of my good experience are with Chinese girls . Very polite , accomodating and value for money . Thai girls are normally too greedy . They must thing their pussy is made if gold lol

blackpearl
16-03-2022, 10:41 AM
Thank you bro . Got the names :)

iamthewalrus
19-03-2022, 06:44 PM
Most of my good experience are with Chinese girls . Very polite , accomodating and value for money . Thai girls are normally too greedy . They must thing their pussy is made if gold lol

Generalisation. Same can be said of any nationality

Experienced the same with Chinese girls. Some are greedy and can be pushy and impolite.
Some are good.

And many Thai are polite and not greedy. Some are.

scrim57
19-03-2022, 10:31 PM
Tried Maggie here and would recommend. Comparable to 227.

blackpearl
20-03-2022, 01:10 AM
Cultural stereotype.. they are mostly true.

Asian kids are good at math.
Japanese girls are very family oriented.
Indians are good with computers.
Lebanese people are good with cars
Korean girls does lot of cosmetic surgeries.
Thai girls are normally greedy.

Nothing personal . Just thats what most guys thing cause of the experience they had .

blackpearl
20-03-2022, 01:12 AM
Generalisation. Same can be said of any nationality

Experienced the same with Chinese girls. Some are greedy and can be pushy and impolite.
Some are good.

And many Thai are polite and not greedy. Some are.

Cultural stereotype.. they are mostly true.

Asian kids are good at math.
Japanese girls are very family oriented.
Indians are good with computers.
Lebanese people are good with cars
Korean girls does lot of cosmetic surgeries.
Thai girls are normally greedy.

Nothing personal . Just thats what most guys thing cause of the experience they had .

blackpearl
20-03-2022, 01:23 AM
Tried Maggie here and would recommend. Comparable to 227.

I saw her for few seconds when i was going in the room with another girl. I think she is pretty . What was on offer ? PM me if you want :)

Puntonthego
13-10-2022, 10:21 PM
Was that the Thai Camila with the tats? She had a great body, if anyone knows if she working anywhere else, pm me please

Is this the thai girl with the girl holding the gun under her titts? would love to book her again

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

wolfman88
17-10-2022, 09:58 AM
I’m still placing this shop in my top 5 but the other day I was asked to pay something extremely outrageous for part 2

Will be choosing someone else next time I head there that’s for sure!

Labia Vortex
17-10-2022, 12:12 PM
JoAnn and Cindy...are great but for different reasons
Lovely Shop nice mamasan....bit exposed next to a busy barber shop that has an ATM

wolfman88
19-10-2022, 05:17 AM
JoAnn and Cindy...are great but for different reasons
Lovely Shop nice mamasan....bit exposed next to a busy barber shop that has an ATM

You know there is a rear entry right?

Lookha
19-10-2022, 07:05 AM
Which girl is this?

dotcumdotinyou
19-10-2022, 03:22 PM
I think wolman is referring to the shops rear entry not the girls.

Lookha
19-10-2022, 10:35 PM
Is rear entry covered?

zorsty
21-10-2022, 09:38 AM
Any reviews for Joann?

c1teh9
04-01-2024, 11:26 AM
Anyone seen Danni or Abby? Can't find any reviews.

Thanks

zorsty
09-01-2024, 10:23 AM
Any intel on Erin?

Will_1_am
26-04-2024, 12:17 PM
Name Jane, Thai
Establishment : 107 Chill N. Strathfield
Month/Year of Visit : Apr 2024

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : https://www.107chillmassage.com/
107 Queen Street
Phone : 0452 565 107
WeChat: NS107massage

Hours of Business : 10am – 8pm, 7 days
Rates : $75/ 60 mins

Extras Cost : $200
Services Provided : CBJ, FS

Description: pretty face, slim body with some curves, small boobs, smooth skin, very petite, small girl.

Dropped in here on the off-chance on a Wednesday late afternoon. Shop was busy, punters coming and going, not particularly discrete. One girl available, get shown on iPad, same photos as their WeChat, you can't really tell much from the photos.
Pay the fee, upstairs to room 3. I'm half undressed when she arrives. No complaints (so far), she's what I think would be described as a "cute Asian spinner".
She encourages me to remove everything and I lie down for the massage. Not a trained masseuse I wouldn't think, she doesn't put much effort in and mostly uses her bodyweight via knees and elbows, no better than okish. She asks about oil and I say yes, she explains why she has to ask... But we know why, right? The chat is generally stop-start, which I like. Her English is pretty good.
At the 20-25 minutes mark the TT begins. This is highlight number one for me. Very slow build up, teasing the whole upper thigh, buttocks area with gentle touches of the cock, balls and A hole then she builds it nicely into more sustained work around the tackle. Her hands are magical and there was no rush. She was feeling underneath from time to time and I get the impression she was checking how hard I was then just as my hardon is feeling uncomfortable she asks me to flip.
"All service" is $250. I reply it's too much, she asks how much? I say usually $150, she counters with $200, this goes on a bit but I take it. Sorry fellas I know it's over the odds and it doesn't help the collective but we'd built a nice rapport and her build up had been sexy as fuck so I couldn't resist - noting that she's teasing my cock and looking me straight in the eye as we're negotiating. One minor positive here, she didn't ask for the money up front.
So, I'm hard already and she puts the condom on. Highlight number two, she gives a good CBJ - she's only a small girl with a small mouth but she works hard to get me down her throat, maybe two-thirds in. There's good eye contact, she works the knob and uses her tongue quite a bit, she's pretty and it's like watching Asian porn. Unfortunately that lasts no more than two minutes before it's time to fuck - "not much time" she says. She obviously don't know how long an hour is!(This is the start of a rapid downhill journey). Straight to mish, which, even though I'm fit and flexible, is awkward and uncomfortable as the table is too narrow. She's starfish and has a vacant look on her face. I get in close and kiss her neck and face but she turns away when I get close to her lips.
We switch to her on top but she just lies on top of me for me to fuck her. I ask for her to sit up for cowgirl but Nope, because "you don't pay all service". Between position changes I enquire about DATY. Nope
"you don't pay all service". Doggy? Nope, "you don't pay all service". Each time she says it she's smiling/smirking happily at me as if I've missed the joke.
So not only can she not tell the time, it seems that we were never negotiating the price but discussing a reduced level of service.
So I get her to lie on her back and turn her side on so I can spread her legs and go standing mish. I have to hold her legs up but they weigh nothing and I can plough away at her. Finally I can get to a good depth and experience some ball slapping as the table creaks away under us. She's still starfish and repeating "come in my pussy baby" with no enthusiasm whatsoever. It just becomes one of those where I have to will myself over the line, which I do. I didn't find her pussy very tight either for such a small girl, she did use lube and given it was a bit late in the day therev might've been a few before me. One consolation is that she doesn't rush me to decouple so I can at least enjoy some post release. When I decide to withdraw she won't let me do any of the clean up, playfully slapping my hands away when I go to remove the condom. I also get a clean up with a nice hot towel and dry with tissues.
Soon I'm dressed, a hug, goodbye and see you soon and I'm outta there.
Shop is still busy (could hear plenty of comings and goings during my hour) and I encounter two other punters, who sheepishly avoid eye contact, as I duck out the back door.
Would I return for Jane? Nope, not if she were the last WL on earth.

paulgallen
26-04-2024, 12:32 PM
Ripped off mega big time. Seems like all the Thai ML are asking for $200 to $250 to start with and will not go less than $150. And most will not get DFK, FIV and DATY and BBBJ. If you do intended to be ripped off, at least ask if DFK or FIV or anything else you want is available. Dont assume $200 gets you the works

John_Diaz
26-04-2024, 10:06 PM
Name Jane, Thai
Establishment : 107 Chill N. Strathfield
Month/Year of Visit : Apr 2024

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : https://www.107chillmassage.com/
107 Queen Street
Phone : 0452 565 107
WeChat: NS107massage

Hours of Business : 10am – 8pm, 7 days
Rates : $75/ 60 mins

Extras Cost : $200
Services Provided : CBJ, FS

Description: pretty face, slim body with some curves, small boobs, smooth skin, very petite, small girl.

Dropped in here on the off-chance on a Wednesday late afternoon. Shop was busy, punters coming and going, not particularly discrete. One girl available, get shown on iPad, same photos as their WeChat, you can't really tell much from the photos.
Pay the fee, upstairs to room 3. I'm half undressed when she arrives. No complaints (so far), she's what I think would be described as a "cute Asian spinner".
She encourages me to remove everything and I lie down for the massage. Not a trained masseuse I wouldn't think, she doesn't put much effort in and mostly uses her bodyweight via knees and elbows, no better than okish. She asks about oil and I say yes, she explains why she has to ask... But we know why, right? The chat is generally stop-start, which I like. Her English is pretty good.
At the 20-25 minutes mark the TT begins. This is highlight number one for me. Very slow build up, teasing the whole upper thigh, buttocks area with gentle touches of the cock, balls and A hole then she builds it nicely into more sustained work around the tackle. Her hands are magical and there was no rush. She was feeling underneath from time to time and I get the impression she was checking how hard I was then just as my hardon is feeling uncomfortable she asks me to flip.
"All service" is $250. I reply it's too much, she asks how much? I say usually $150, she counters with $200, this goes on a bit but I take it. Sorry fellas I know it's over the odds and it doesn't help the collective but we'd built a nice rapport and her build up had been sexy as fuck so I couldn't resist - noting that she's teasing my cock and looking me straight in the eye as we're negotiating. One minor positive here, she didn't ask for the money up front.
So, I'm hard already and she puts the condom on. Highlight number two, she gives a good CBJ - she's only a small girl with a small mouth but she works hard to get me down her throat, maybe two-thirds in. There's good eye contact, she works the knob and uses her tongue quite a bit, she's pretty and it's like watching Asian porn. Unfortunately that lasts no more than two minutes before it's time to fuck - "not much time" she says. She obviously don't know how long an hour is!(This is the start of a rapid downhill journey). Straight to mish, which, even though I'm fit and flexible, is awkward and uncomfortable as the table is too narrow. She's starfish and has a vacant look on her face. I get in close and kiss her neck and face but she turns away when I get close to her lips.
We switch to her on top but she just lies on top of me for me to fuck her. I ask for her to sit up for cowgirl but Nope, because "you don't pay all service". Between position changes I enquire about DATY. Nope
"you don't pay all service". Doggy? Nope, "you don't pay all service". Each time she says it she's smiling/smirking happily at me as if I've missed the joke.
So not only can she not tell the time, it seems that we were never negotiating the price but discussing a reduced level of service.
So I get her to lie on her back and turn her side on so I can spread her legs and go standing mish. I have to hold her legs up but they weigh nothing and I can plough away at her. Finally I can get to a good depth and experience some ball slapping as the table creaks away under us. She's still starfish and repeating "come in my pussy baby" with no enthusiasm whatsoever. It just becomes one of those where I have to will myself over the line, which I do. I didn't find her pussy very tight either for such a small girl, she did use lube and given it was a bit late in the day therev might've been a few before me. One consolation is that she doesn't rush me to decouple so I can at least enjoy some post release. When I decide to withdraw she won't let me do any of the clean up, playfully slapping my hands away when I go to remove the condom. I also get a clean up with a nice hot towel and dry with tissues.
Soon I'm dressed, a hug, goodbye and see you soon and I'm outta there.
Shop is still busy (could hear plenty of comings and goings during my hour) and I encounter two other punters, who sheepishly avoid eye contact, as I duck out the back door.
Would I return for Jane? Nope, not if she were the last WL on earth.

That is F-up way to say “pay me more”.