PDA

View Full Version : General talk 107 chill north strathfield

Philyum
19-04-2021, 03:28 PM
Moved near here keen to try this place. Do they offer fs here?
How are the massages here
Anyone had any experiences?

Funandfun
19-04-2021, 06:17 PM
It was known as Bollywood Massage few years ago. I enquired once in those days and receptionist was not very helpful so never bothered again. Since there is another well know shop in close proximity - I never felt need to reach out. They are advertising again now after change of name and probably change of hands as well, however, I don't see the names on pictures of girls and other basic info which a good shop should provide.

Labia Vortex
19-04-2021, 06:42 PM
Think they are feeling their way
Been trying to get there for awhile
Conversations through text and WeChat indicate good customer focus
Photos of the facilities show a clean renovated shop

Philyum
19-04-2021, 09:11 PM
Think they are feeling their way
Been trying to get there for awhile
Conversations through text and WeChat indicate good customer focus
Photos of the facilities show a clean renovated shop

Thanks for the feedback will try this place once i hear a review to. By the looks of the ads it looks fairly good.

AHLUNGOR
20-04-2021, 10:05 AM
Thanks for the feedback will try this place once i hear a review to. By the looks of the ads it looks fairly good.

Mate, why wait for others to post a review? It’s your area right? Why don’t you TOFTT ? And share ?

You have started two threads asking about this shop already, no ?

Awqjoq
20-04-2021, 11:11 AM
Been once a while ago before covid, after it was Bollywood but before the most recent rebrand. FS definitely available then, tbh it was more of a brothel than a massage joint. $90 up front for half an hour with a fat young Aussie girl with a huge arse. Not bad. No idea what it's like currently though, website makes it look more of a RnT

Awqjoq
20-04-2021, 11:14 AM
There's 227 on Concord Rd very close by with plenty of reviews on here, if you want somewhere that's reviewed well check that out

smn5746
20-04-2021, 11:24 AM
Moved near here keen to try this place. Do they offer fs here?
How are the massages here
Anyone had any experiences?

Bite the bullet and go splash the cash and do the review yourself 😂😂
Just added them on wechat seem friendly enough

Wigglyworm
22-04-2021, 03:51 PM
Bite the bullet and go splash the cash and do the review yourself 😂😂
Just added them on wechat seem friendly enough

Did the same and the girls look ok

Rainyex28
23-04-2021, 08:48 AM
Rear entrance available here?

CharlieM
23-04-2021, 09:49 AM
There are reviews in the private section

jamesglen
24-04-2021, 09:08 PM

went here a year ago before the rebranding, there was a rear entrance accessible from waratah or wellbank st.

front entrance has a doorbell, can be an awkward wait

Azzkikr
25-04-2021, 09:44 AM

Its so close to you. Why don’t you take one for the team and let us know? Why wait for others

Straponlover
25-04-2021, 10:28 AM

Yes there is mate. Go on Fridays and see Thai Angelina is is sexy as hell and open minded good massage and extras

Philyum
25-04-2021, 11:06 AM
Bit the bullet and was pretty good.

personaa
25-04-2021, 12:40 PM
Their website is just useless....no roster, no photos, nothing about rates etc.been to their shop years ago, quite rundown....with putting no effort on their site or advertising, I guess it should be same as it used to be....do they have a wechat? Nothing on their fancy website!

smn5746
25-04-2021, 08:34 PM
Their website is just useless....no roster, no photos, nothing about rates etc.been to their shop years ago, quite rundown....with putting no effort on their site or advertising, I guess it should be same as it used to be....do they have a wechat? Nothing on their fancy website!

Yes NS107massage hopefully this a little better,