PDA

View Full Version : General talk Inflation

Labia Vortex
19-04-2021, 05:27 PM
A certain high end Surry Hills shop has quietly moved its prices to a $260/hr minimum
It's has also broken the $300 mark with some girls
Others are now around $280
The success of this shop amongst other things has been its price point
Very difficult now to find a private below $300 even though quality of service is ordinary
RnT with extras is looking better value.Even some better quality TS are better value
The idea of finding a good quality well priced regular is becoming more appealing
There are still some good value shops outside the CBD...Go West Young man
219 Croydon and 22 Rydalmere are two such shops
Have paid a visit to each
When I know these places better I'll post an AR
So far a philipino girl and a Mauritian girl have both been a breath of fresh air
More to follow....
Cash flow
20 Rooms...14 hr day @ $260/ room hour =potential cash flow of $72,800 / day
All cash...all black
At 40% share this is $29120 less overheads of utilities linen towels cleaning and maintenance
$25k / day net
$175k/week....outstanding achievement for a business...very astute

Tiankou
19-04-2021, 06:05 PM
There was price hike post-covid reopen, on average price up between 10-20 bucks per hour.

Thomash
19-04-2021, 06:08 PM
Honestly entry point at $260 / hour is super steep. And we all know with current covid situation there are no competition within the shops and the service standards have declined in general, and we have more chance of having a dud punt when going in blind.
I don't think declining service standards and spike in price go well together. At least it doesn't for me so I will steer clear of that shop.
I understand why certain girls that are super popular and provide great service increase their price but not on a shop level.

dotcumdotinyou
19-04-2021, 06:18 PM
I steer well clear of the city shops nowadays, I'm happy with the budget shops in the burbs. I don't go in with high expectations and usually walk out pleasantly surprised (although I do get the odd dud here and there).

Another reason I prefer the burbs is that at my age and with three young girls I don't feel comfortable with the pyts in the city anymore, I prefer the mid 30s to mid 40s milfs.

AHLUNGOR
19-04-2021, 06:23 PM
Cash flow
20 Rooms...14 hr day @ $260/ room hour =potential cash flow of $72,800 / day
All cash...all black
At 40% share this is $29120 less overheads of utilities linen towels cleaning and maintenance
$25k / day net
$175k/week....outstanding achievement for a business...very astute

I like your business plan, but seriously, you think they even have 20 girls working ? And working 14 hr straight ?

And this shop has no 30 min or 45 min options? 🤔

Labia Vortex
19-04-2021, 06:28 PM
I like your business plan, but seriously, you think they even have 20 girls working ? And working 14 hr straight ?

And this shop has no 30 min or 45 min options? ��
Even allowing for 10% variation it's still great cash flow....black cash money is nirvanah
14 hrs is the potential room cash flow
Just for the hell of it...take the figure down to $100k/week....that's $5.2 million pa invest that wisely and you should receive at least 8% return
Then factor in property value and capital growth....
One of the few management teams to maximise full potential of the business
But....greed may bring them undone

Kiryu0
19-04-2021, 07:59 PM
Is there really any need to be so discreet about the shop?

Just genuinely curious, given that this shop has kinda gotten the spotlight recently and pretty much only they've been at the 280 - 300 mark

kojak
19-04-2021, 08:29 PM
Just vote with your feet

Climax598
19-04-2021, 09:13 PM
Not happy with the price vote with your wallet.

GoldfishMan
19-04-2021, 09:37 PM
It's true, inflation has been hitting us in all aspects of life for a while now. Post COVID it's even worse. Check how much you pay for a meal at Macca's a couple of years back vs now, it's a big hit guys.

I think the only people still in la-la land thinking there is no inflation going on must be the dumb-as-fuck SOBs at the RBA.
What'd they do, must've included mortgage interest payments into their CPI calculations to somehow get the result... "Way-hey, look there's not enough inflation, gotta slash that interest rate real Low! Excuse me while I go buy meself an investment property or 2!". Fucking dimwits all of them, especially Phil Lowe!

Labia Vortex
19-04-2021, 10:53 PM
It's true, inflation has been hitting us in all aspects of life for a while now. Post COVID it's even worse. Check how much you pay for a meal at Macca's a couple of years back vs now, it's a big hit guys.

I think the only people still in la-la land thinking there is no inflation going on must be the dumb-as-fuck SOBs at the RBA.
What'd they do, must've included mortgage interest payments into their CPI calculations to somehow get the result... "Way-hey, look there's not enough inflation, gotta slash that interest rate real Low! Excuse me while I go buy meself an investment property or 2!". Fucking dimwits all of them, especially Phil Lowe!
All that and flatlining incomes for over a decade.. something’s gotta give

Labia Vortex
19-04-2021, 11:10 PM
Sadly for the girls more punters will now use the 30/45 min option and girls will have to
Serve more punters to earn their bucks.. or begin to reduce the length of their shift
Fatigue and discontent will set in… more money sure… work harder for it though

b00bs
19-04-2021, 11:23 PM
Yeah.. What's up with the recent inflation on kimchi prices?? Not cool.. Err.. *Shinjuku*

Joe1956
20-04-2021, 10:34 AM
Even allowing for 10% variation it's still great cash flow....black cash money is nirvanah
14 hrs is the potential room cash flow
Just for the hell of it...take the figure down to $100k/week....that's $5.2 million pa invest that wisely and you should receive at least 8% return
Then factor in property value and capital growth....
One of the few management teams to maximise full potential of the business
But....greed may bring them undone

Interesting figures but a lot of cash to convert to legality.
Might be a bit on the high side I think.
Shops are just not that busy

Raybo
20-04-2021, 01:38 PM
Those numbers are rubbish. Girls I know there have told me it's not busy now, unlike pre-covid and that's coming from popular girls. Maybe have busy periods of the day on certain days.
Considering this shop has been setup for a few years now, an 8% price increase is more than reasonable. Also, if you are forking out $240 for this form of entertainment, what's an extra 20 bucks??????

Vader
20-04-2021, 09:09 PM

Well, I would say Phil Lowe is earning a lot more than you and you class him a dimwit?

allenby
20-04-2021, 10:05 PM
No wonder there’s always an expensive car parked out back

Travelmate
20-04-2021, 10:42 PM
Those numbers are rubbish. Girls I know there have told me it's not busy now, unlike pre-covid and that's coming from popular girls. Maybe have busy periods of the day on certain days.
Considering this shop has been setup for a few years now, an 8% price increase is more than reasonable. Also, if you are forking out $240 for this form of entertainment, what's an extra 20 bucks??????

Very true in general..

Joe1956
20-04-2021, 10:46 PM
the market will sort it
Right now I am not paying the silly money
Milf punt $70 for 30 mins with everything
Young and sweet $150 diamond
maximum.
Ok im a tight arse but that's where I see it

storry_teller
21-04-2021, 12:57 AM
the market will sort it
Right now I am not paying the silly money
Milf punt $70 for 30 mins with everything
Young and sweet $150 diamond
maximum.
Ok im a tight arse but that's where I see it
Agreed to your statement. You’re absolutely tight arse.

spir55
21-04-2021, 08:10 AM
now that the cost of living food, petrol, insurance, etc is slowly increasing, it's taking a little bit long put aside money for a punt. I personally won't be going to the when i can go to another shop for lower price. the worker may not be as pretty, but FS is FS.

GoldfishMan
21-04-2021, 08:52 AM
Well, I would say Phil Lowe is earning a lot more than you and you class him a dimwit?
Yes, and it is even more shocking that you would think their salaries have anything to do with their intelligence. He earns 1m a year, big fucking deal, does that make him 2x a better prime minister if he became one?
And if you're trying to have a go at me, I'm not too far away from Mr. Morison myself, you think Mr Lowe can do my job 2x better than me?
You have a weird sense of logic going on there, or maybe it was your inner house-flipper talking.
If you think he's doing a good job, you need to read up on how Keynesian economics works and how its "mechanism of action" is going to save the economy. Then you look at what's going on now in Australia and hopefully you'll realise that doing only half of what is required is a recipe for disaster... Worse than doing nothing!

Vader
21-04-2021, 11:59 AM
Yes, and it is even more shocking that you would think their salaries have anything to do with their intelligence. He earns 1m a year, big fucking deal, does that make him 2x a better prime minister if he became one?
And if you're trying to have a go at me, I'm not too far away from Mr. Morison myself, you think Mr Lowe can do my job 2x better than me?
You have a weird sense of logic going on there, or maybe it was your inner house-flipper talking.
If you think he's doing a good job, you need to read up on how Keynesian economics works and how its "mechanism of action" is going to save the economy. Then you look at what's going on now in Australia and hopefully you'll realise that doing only half of what is required is a recipe for disaster... Worse than doing nothing!

Haha, if only you knew my background. One day you might get a well paid job.

Vader
21-04-2021, 12:01 PM
And please don't attack me for no reason.

Vader
21-04-2021, 08:23 PM

And who is Mr Morison? Do you mean Mr Morrison?

beta101
21-04-2021, 08:27 PM
I use to go 57 150 an hour. Now it's 250 n very old girls. Sticking with 450-500 private now days. Sigh.

alc
21-04-2021, 09:14 PM
Old? From what I've seen they're all 25-35.

Wigglyworm
23-04-2021, 11:37 AM
Its simple supply and demand. No flights in less supply

Rooster18
23-04-2021, 01:09 PM
Its simple supply and demand. No flights in less supply

Be a minimum of 12 months before supply increases so expect this only to continue for now. "100% supply and demand." Agreed ..

Wigglyworm
23-04-2021, 02:45 PM
Lets see if we can get the girls classified as "Essential Workers" to jump the queues