PDA

View Full Version : Question What do you do during massage?

Bullfrog
20-04-2021, 08:31 PM
Interested to see what everyone does.

Do you just lie there during part 1 and 2 or sit on the table, stand or something else?

liminal
20-04-2021, 08:36 PM

Do you just lie there during part 1 and 2 or sit on the table, stand or something else?

I swore I would not dignify this with a reply

Bullfrog
20-04-2021, 08:43 PM
Haha, pretty new to this so just curious but all good

warwick1
20-04-2021, 08:43 PM

What were you thinking when you thought this crap up:grimace:

Bullfrog
20-04-2021, 08:52 PM
Yea fair enough

alc
20-04-2021, 09:00 PM
Don't be mean it's a fair enough question.

For Part 2 at least there can be a bit more motion depending on the girl. I've often found it helps to be a little more active to get them thinking that this could be more than just work. That being said, don't be a sex pest and do read the girls body language...

aussiegaigin
20-04-2021, 09:19 PM
For part 1, just lie there. Very hard to give you a massage if you're moving around.

For Part 2, just turn over. The girl can still do it with you if you are motionless.

The girl is getting paid to do the work, you can just relax.

Forward Must Hang
20-04-2021, 10:50 PM

woods23
20-04-2021, 11:19 PM
Dont be mean- Fair question we all start from the bottom.

I'm still getting coaching from the side line. Got myself a Sifu hahaha.
Teaching me all his secrets 40 yrs of experience!!. I'm forever grateful to him! Plus I also got another assistant coach to haha. ;)

Is working very well atm . But i still need to practice more ;)

Well That's depends how hot the girls!
If she's average just do nothing let her work just relax.

If shes hot- always try to relax her and make her feel comfortable with you. Is a must!!!

Don't be aggressive nd asking her what extras she offer etc. When part 2 comes...u mske the moves" the little extras like daty fingering nd dfk" normally come without asking. Once got that...fs is pretty much on the table.

Most importantly don't be a tight ass. But also don't over tip. Money can't buy connection anyway !!

liminal
21-04-2021, 12:39 AM
Farcical question . No more or less.

And your patience in finding an answer is a great exec summary of the decrepit and low brow miasma called aus99

Ffs it’s the raison d’être it’s the very makeup of the forum and alleged hobby of y’all

Ffs yes that’s twice .. if the OP wasn’t playing with irony . Unlikely, he’s playing with your flaccid .help me someone ...

Can’t the OP let alone anyone else read a thread or AR or pithy god rooter Raybo elderstatesmen remark . Sigh

Jesus gents you are behaving like my indulgent Mormon babysitter
Who I got too finger one Friday night

I’ll check back in at page 3 when the insight has really built

warwick1
21-04-2021, 07:32 AM
Farcical question . No more or less.

And your patience in finding an answer is a great exec summary of the decrepit and low brow miasma called aus99

Ffs it’s the raison d’être it’s the very makeup of the forum and alleged hobby of y’all

Ffs yes that’s twice .. if the OP wasn’t playing with irony . Unlikely, he’s playing with your flaccid .help me someone ...

Can’t the OP let alone anyone else read a thread or AR or pithy god rooter Raybo elderstatesmen remark . Sigh

Jesus gents you are behaving like my indulgent Mormon babysitter
Who I got too finger one Friday night

I’ll check back in at page 3 when the insight has really built

Gollee! You love usin' them fancy city words Goober...(very entertaining):cool2:

Dettol
21-04-2021, 08:52 AM
Next thread:
Is it okay to ask to go to toilet during massage ?

Any day now.

gundamsux
21-04-2021, 09:02 AM
I suspect this post is an attempt to get to 50 posts ;)
Part 1 though I usually ask for permission to grab some ass.

warwick1
21-04-2021, 09:05 AM
Next thread:
Is it okay to ask to go to toilet during massage ?

Any day now.

Or should I ask my wife first??

smn5746
21-04-2021, 11:39 AM
Part 1 I often like to watch, rather than have my face in the rabbit hole. Even with my limited experience a couple girls have mention that it’s a little unusual. But why after selecting a girl, would u spend half the time looking at the floor.????

Dettol
21-04-2021, 12:16 PM
Part 1 I often like to watch, rather than have my face in the rabbit hole. Even with my limited experience a couple girls have mention that it’s a little unusual. But why after selecting a girl, would u spend half the time looking at the floor.????

If in the first 5-10 mins it’s clear that you don’t have chemistry & overall interaction is crap ie silence, short answers, etc. then you should have the courtesy to put your head down the hole IMO.

aussiegaigin
21-04-2021, 07:40 PM
Or should I ask my wife first??
THought you didn't have one?

aussiegaigin
21-04-2021, 07:42 PM
I suspect this post is an attempt to get to 50 posts ;)
Part 1 though I usually ask for permission to grab some ass.

Don't ask. Just start massaging her legs and work your way up. She'll tell you when to stop, if she wants you to.

warwick1
21-04-2021, 07:52 PM
THought you didn't have one?

Obviously I was not referring to myself, my wife passed away a few years ago, its amazing you take the trouble in researching the forum so well..........

smn5746
21-04-2021, 07:58 PM
If in the first 5-10 mins it’s clear that you don’t have chemistry & overall interaction is crap ie silence, short answers, etc. then you should have the courtesy to put your head down the hole IMO.

If it’s that bad think 🤔 u should be leaving 😂😂

Wigglyworm
23-04-2021, 11:38 AM
Relax and take it easy

toilet33
23-04-2021, 03:50 PM
I can't tell you all my secrets! But it does not involve lying down.

Rainyex28
23-04-2021, 06:15 PM
Relax and enjoy

drifter
24-04-2021, 11:29 PM
I have never had a RnT only FS. I wonder whether the ML will take advantage of you being a novice without doing too much or doing a lot to entice you back.

GoldfishMan
25-04-2021, 12:44 PM

First I get her to undress, then I get her to lie face down. Slap some oil on her if she's ok with it, and start with massaging her shoulders and neck. Massage her arms, making sure I give some sensual touches to her side boobs. Then move down the back to her waist, where I suddenly skip to doing her feet and move up those slender legs to her butt. This is where it gets interesting. A perfectly executed massage in the above steps will cause intense reactions when I'm massaging her butt. Anything can happen from there!

Ah-D
25-04-2021, 06:50 PM
Part 1: Ask for part 2 straight away. If fails just laid back and wait till she tells you to flip over.

Part 2: Ask if part 3 is on the cards. If fails just let her finish you off. Very niceeeee

Part 3 (If available): Oh yeahhhhh

Sent from my ALP-L29 using Tapatalk

Warrabong
25-04-2021, 07:24 PM
Relax and don’t think about work

cuteguy
26-04-2021, 04:27 PM
First I get her to undress, then I get her to lie face down. Slap some oil on her if she's ok with it, and start with massaging her shoulders and neck. Massage her arms, making sure I give some sensual touches to her side boobs. Then move down the back to her waist, where I suddenly skip to doing her feet and move up those slender legs to her butt. This is where it gets interesting. A perfectly executed massage in the above steps will cause intense reactions when I'm massaging her butt. Anything can happen from there!

You're paying for a massage where you're giving it to her and not vice versa. If she returns the favour (ie part 3) then you have to pay more. Did you get a massage at all?

Carissawhore
26-04-2021, 04:32 PM
Lay on the massage table

woods23
26-04-2021, 06:00 PM
You're paying for a massage where you're giving it to her and not vice versa. If she returns the favour (ie part 3) then you have to pay more. Did you get a massage at all?

What are you on about? Is part of the game nd thrill.
Mainly for the" ymmv type "
Nothing better is to turn them on ...your hands nd tongue is at you mercy.

Gold Fishman style is reserved for the smoothest guys . I guess u not one of them? :shout:

steve 45
26-04-2021, 06:03 PM
Have been known to play a quick bit of Pokemon Go during part 1....

GoldfishMan
27-04-2021, 08:53 AM
Have been known to play a quick bit of Pokemon Go during part 1....
Catching em or gym battle?

GoldfishMan
27-04-2021, 09:06 AM
Lol, I don't do this on every visit. That was reserved for the hot ones that I know are pretty crap at Part 1. So why waste the time I've paid for to experience a crappy massage? Instead, I use the time to indulge myself, get my paws on that lovely female body and grope to my heart's content! For $60 bucks I can feel up the body of a hot girl without worry of going to jail for sexual harassment. That's a good deal!

With the ones that are good at Part 1, first time seeing them I'll just go with the flow with part 1 (how else would I know they're good hey?). After the first visit, it could go in 2 ways depending on how hot the girl is and what's on offer. If she's a hottie and part 3 is available, I go for part 3, then enjoy part 1. If she's not so hot or only offers part 2, I do part 1 first.

scottie2222
27-04-2021, 09:58 AM
[Removed post text]