PDA

View Full Version : General talk I need advice on my situation.

cravox.77
21-04-2021, 04:06 PM
Hi all Brothers in this forum.

I am cravox.77, just joined this forum less than one month. Found out about this forum not long ago and decided to join. Most of time i`m just silent reader. The topic that i like to read is about dating WL. Here is my stories.

I been punting since 2017, everything just normal see different WL everytime. Until mid 2078 met this WL really caught my eyes and my heart. I became her regular. Encourage her to quit the job. Supported her to take short courses which she

did and work part time outside sex industry. But the full time work still on. I asked her why she replied soon she will quit. I keep on going out with her , dating , take her to work, pick her up from work. Until one night outside the shop i was

waiting for her.

She came out and went with someone else. I had a fight with her over the phone. She said to me that i have to understand her doing work and was just her regular and nothing happen outside the shop that night between her and that man.

Which is somehow i understand and never argue with her anymore. Mid 2019 she told me she want to go back to her country. I asked her are you coming back she replied don`t know yet. She showed me one way ticket. On the day she`s leaving i

wait outside her apartment , i want to take her to airport. Guess what, the same bloke from the other nights with the same car turned up and off they go. I followed them and this guy just dropped her off get her baggage and just patted her back. No hug

no kiss. I went inside the airport to find her and finally i did. Not much words came out of our mouth. Just goodbye.

It was fucked me life after that. Took me a while to moved on and get back to normal. I was keep looking for her even though i know she weren`t there.

2020 pandemic didn`t do much punting. Then now 2021 i am back to punting again. Few months ago i saw her in one shop. She saw me , she refused to be in the line up. I asked mamasan what`s her name. Next visited booked her.

The first thing she said to me was '' I will treat you like normal customer. I am married now. I got husband''.

Till now all the things in the past that i did with her are repeating again. I learned the lesson. But emotions and feelings are so hard to control.

Any suggestion or advice for me will be helpful. What am i supposed to do now ? End it up ? How do i know if she is been honest to me now?

I apologized for the bad writing.

beta101
21-04-2021, 08:24 PM
Don't be a cuck. Kkthxbai

rooter
21-04-2021, 08:28 PM
Forget about her bro.
Move on with your life.

Thomash
21-04-2021, 08:41 PM
Honestly as other said forget and move on. There is another thread called dating WL or ML that you should check. General consensus is that you just go in and get out punting no strings attached. Easier said than done for some people.
She clearly told you that she is married and she has no interest in you. The truth is that for the few years you encouraged her to quit her job she never did. She went back to her country. Doesn't matter if she has been honest with you, most likely she wasn't. You went to the point where you followed her and the other regular and it's a bit creepy (sorry to be blunt).
Respect yourself and force yourself to not see her. Sometimes if you are too nice WL will take advantage of that. If she ever wanted to be with you I guess she has your number or contact somewhere.

Discotech
21-04-2021, 09:14 PM
This is the wrong place to ask for advice

I recommend seeking professional help it’s very common nothing to be ashamed off but asking here is the wrong idea half of the shit people right here isn’t true

liminal
21-04-2021, 09:18 PM
Keep writing ... keep it up keep scribbling

Sanprett
21-04-2021, 09:29 PM
At least you can still pay to fuck her.

alc
21-04-2021, 09:30 PM
This was just painful to read...

To the OP you're just not the sort who will win in the dating a SW game... This never turns out well for wannabe saviours.

Like the other guy mentioned. Cut her out of your life and don't look back. She heroin for you.

Carissawhore
21-04-2021, 09:51 PM
I am guessing from his writing OP is immigrant and has no family nor friends here, staying alone by yourself in strange country make you wanna do stupid things for sake of companionship. I would suggest you to find new hobby, there are so many threads about dating WL and ML and is not for week hearted. If you cannot control your own emotions and feelings then find some help and there are plenty of free consultations online and over the phone.
You sound like a good person, trying to help WL to find different path but you should know that they are in this industry for easy money, once they see how easy it is make money they will never go back to regular life.
Punt until your heart is full and balls are empty.

kingqxxx
21-04-2021, 10:23 PM
This is the best piece of advice you will ever get.

Go out there and fuck a thousand WLs. You still wouldn't forget your beloved since she is your first one, first one always stick. But I guarantee that you can laugh about it by then and could talk about it openly without hurting . Don't believe me? Try it out ;-)

If you want to move on by tomorrow morning when you wake up? sorry there is no such thing.

Peterpecker
21-04-2021, 10:25 PM
Agreed. You are not in the saviour business. You go to the shop for sexual fulfilment. Nothing more. Put it aside.

bbfa
21-04-2021, 10:25 PM
Everybody wants to think they’re special, that the people they meet, they things they do, their experiences, etc. Can’t make a wife out of a hoe, bro.

If you absolutely must, you can go fall in love with another WL and repeat the cycle. At least that will distract you for a while.

CantCme
21-04-2021, 10:35 PM
Dude you’re very stalkerish I hope you don’t kill this bitch

Rogeryou
21-04-2021, 10:45 PM
Move on fast don’t waste a second of your time, they are not girlfriend material and they certainly are not wife material. They will use abuse and lie to you man they are in it for the money and or residency.
If you are lonely you just have to be patient and try and find a girl through normal channels. WLs are there just to pay to fuck and have fun with. As lonely as you are be realistic!

quackm2002
21-04-2021, 10:55 PM
You need professional help, not advice from a forum. The fact that your preferred reading is threads about dating WLs shows you’re living in a perverse fantasy world.

Face the facts - she fucked you over before and you were a sucker and you want to go back for seconds?

Where is the Niceguy?! Talk to this clown!

DoMoSan
21-04-2021, 11:28 PM
Hey buddy.
Better late then never.. but a piece of advice is to punt with your cock and not with your heart.
As much as us men want to be macho or strong...Guys hearts are fragile and gets broken easily.
It seems like you have invested heavily on this working lady. Don’t mean to be rude, but the girl is a prostitute and fucks for a living. You are not going to change her mind, you will never be her hero and save her from this industry. We all want to try and ask what if.. but unless you are millionaire rich.. you will not succeed.
And if you are millionaire rich you won’t focus on just one girl or a working girl.
Anyways... the point I’m trying to make is you had a good time with the girl, you felt a connection and maybe even love and got hurt. When money is concerned.. it’s not love. It’s only a transaction.
Just be happy you got out of that relationship if it even was one before it tears your apart.
Plenty of other girls in the sea. Soon you won’t even remember her. Just don’t get attached.
We are all brothers in this forum with one thing in mind.. punting and not a place to find love.
Take care

AHLUNGOR
21-04-2021, 11:48 PM
I think the OP should learn from the other guy ?

He was probably in the similar position like 77, but perhaps he has managed to let go? Still punt the WL from time to time , picks her up after work may be for a freebie, drove her to the airport but no hugging or kissing , may be just a friend, a good customer or a fuck buddy? Who knows and who cares , as long as he is not getting hurt like 77.

There is no right of wrong answer , story of Vivian and Edward only happened in movies and how many dream could cum true before thousands of broken hearts 💔??

Nevertheless, this is without doubt the most repeated and popular topic in the forum since the beginning of time and most likely keep reappearing.

May lord have mercy on your souls.

Cheers

WhoAmiInSydney
22-04-2021, 12:00 AM
Hey buddy.
Better late then never.. but a piece of advice is to punt with your cock and not with your heart.
As much as us men want to be macho or strong...Guys hearts are fragile and gets broken easily.
It seems like you have invested heavily on this working lady. Don’t mean to be rude, but the girl is a prostitute and fucks for a living. You are not going to change her mind, you will never be her hero and save her from this industry. We all want to try and ask what if.. but unless you are millionaire rich.. you will not succeed.
And if you are millionaire rich you won’t focus on just one girl or a working girl.
Anyways... the point I’m trying to make is you had a good time with the girl, you felt a connection and maybe even love and got hurt. When money is concerned.. it’s not love. It’s only a transaction.
Just be happy you got out of that relationship if it even was one before it tears your apart.
Plenty of other girls in the sea. Soon you won’t even remember her. Just don’t get attached.
We are all brothers in this forum with one thing in mind.. punting and not a place to find love.
Take care

Great advise.
We always says can't trust on Work Weather & Women, it keeps on changing.
Sooner you move on, better for you. She used you and luckily you knew it sooner. What would have happened to you if you were moved together and such things would have happened? Once things happen, it happens for greater good. Take is positively and thank god that you are out of this misery.
There are many red flags when you get attached to ML/WL. They treat you well because you are their money source not because they care for you. Women do prostitution for money only otherwise they wouldn't do it. Once you show your emotional side they find constant source in you and threat you well. It doesn't mean they love you. If you take that mistakenly then it is your fault. Always better to use different WL/ML so you don't get attache to them. Women know that men think with their cock not with their brain and that's were we make mistake and get caught in the web.
Just move on. Life will throw many heart brakes so be ready.

cravox.77
22-04-2021, 07:31 AM
I am guessing from his writing OP is immigrant and has no family nor friends here, staying alone by yourself in strange country make you wanna do stupid things for sake of companionship. I would suggest you to find new hobby, there are so many threads about dating WL and ML and is not for week hearted. If you cannot control your own emotions and feelings then find some help and there are plenty of free consultations online and over the phone.
You sound like a good person, trying to help WL to find different path but you should know that they are in this industry for easy money, once they see how easy it is make money they will never go back to regular life.
Punt until your heart is full and balls are empty.

Thanks for the responsed.
Yep i`m immigrant. I am far from good person , i was trying to help her because i am falling for her.

PervySage
22-04-2021, 08:05 AM
Hi all Brothers in this forum.

Any suggestion or advice for me will be helpful. What am i supposed to do now ? End it up ? How do i know if she is been honest to me now?

I apologized for the bad writing.

Sad story but seems a bit common on this forum as others have said already move on...

The fact she says she is married (even if she isn't) it shows you her mindset... She has no shame in saying she is married and working now as a WL...

BTW You can assume she hasn't ever been honest with u.

And in terms of what to do now... Imagine this happening to your best friend what would u tell him?

Rainyex28
22-04-2021, 08:16 AM
This is life mate, you cant win all the time
Move on - find another hobby. Try the gym, martial arts, gaming.. just occupy your time with something else
Heartbreak sucks mate, but its clear it wasn't a two way street with her
If you feel like you need to to talk it, go to your GP and maybe get a psychologist through them (they can get you a mental health care plan so you can have sessions for free)

Dettol
22-04-2021, 09:13 AM
Niceguy11 has the perfect advice on these matters and you best pray he reads this thread.

cravox.77
22-04-2021, 09:18 AM
Thank you all for the responded.

I will say some of my point on some of the responded here.

- I found this forum just recently. I never read the golden rules for punting in this forum, nor people out there in real life ever teach me what to do and what not to do with WL.
- For being stalker, i admitted it is not right. It was happened very quickly in front of me and my guts told me to followed them.
- The idea started was to see as many WL that i can afford. But first time when i see her i`m falling.
- i will never talked to anyone about this in real life. Only this forum. The memories will remained with me till i dies.
- I feel much better afterall i shared this here.
- Are they WL heartless? Can they see if some man genuine and sincere to them?
- Thanks again for responded

GoldfishMan
22-04-2021, 09:19 AM
To cravox.77: It took you only 1 year (or less!) to find your "soulmate" from punting. What's the big deal, go out and continue punting, you'll fall straight "in love" again within months!
Let this one go, there are so many other WLs out there to fall in love with.

liminal
22-04-2021, 10:31 AM
I reckon you should all let gravox.77 let go of your pizzles
Fellas. However some of us here I’m told or, from what I’ve read ,may like a good tug on the occasion.

Though someone should take his and a few Other ‘scripts’ and pitch to the Dutch production company responsible for MAFS.

Anyone ever had the feeling they’ve had the proverbial golden shower.

eric1234
22-04-2021, 10:46 AM
Hi Op,

Falling in love with these type of girls has happened to many guys before and it always ends badly for the guy. We cannot change the girls. My advise to you is that you should enjoy your time with the girls but never give your heart away to them as you will be hurt. As hard as it might be, you have to let her go. Good luck to you.

dotcumdotinyou
22-04-2021, 10:51 AM
Grow a set...book her in a double with another girl

Mannykh
22-04-2021, 11:21 AM
Next time you go to punting. Take your dick with you not your heart. For this one. There is no other option other than moving on. So thats what you gotta do. Keep punting and punting. By the time you will forget her. Dont go to her again.

Warrabong
22-04-2021, 11:49 AM
@ the OP. Google cuckhold. Your picture is there. Either move on and get your self esteem back or stay sad thinking about all the guys that dick her down every day.

Martyjay68
22-04-2021, 12:26 PM
In my experience you have to detach feelings with sex when seeing WL's. Some good advice here from fellow punters, hope you get over the hurt pal.

b00bs
22-04-2021, 01:48 PM
Bruh.

Not another "I fell in love with a WL" thread. Sheesh!!

These girls are the biggest players haha. Fr Fr..... You either play or get played.

HamishAM
22-04-2021, 02:04 PM
I was in a similar position a few year's ago. Check my history for the story.

I dated a ML for 1 year and she was cheating on me the whole time. Now she is living with another guy with she had a baby. She contacts me to fuck her and I do sometimes, but now I'm not chasing her. She's after me. When I was broken I looked for other girls and that helped me get over it quicker. I found a few other girls that I have a lot of fun with now.

I'm not saying to get your hopes up but think of the future. You're in control. It sucks for but you will be stronger and wiser

My story is here if you're interested. http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread.php?76972-What-happened-to-me-Love-or-not-PART-2-Update

cravox.77
22-04-2021, 02:13 PM
I was in a similar position a few year's ago. Check my history for the story.

I dated a ML for 1 year and she was cheating on me the whole time. Now she is living with another guy with she had a baby. She contacts me to fuck her and I do sometimes, but now I'm not chasing her. She's after me. When I was broken I looked for other girls and that helped me get over it quicker. I found a few other girls that I have a lot of fun with now.

I'm not saying to get your hopes up but think of the future. You're in control. It sucks for but you will be stronger and wiser

My story is here if you're interested. http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread.php?76972-What-happened-to-me-Love-or-not-PART-2-Update

I did read your stories bro. Before i posted mine. I even bookmarked it.
Your stories encouraged me to share mine.
Thanks.

takasitau
22-04-2021, 02:59 PM
She is pretty much just taking advantage of you, I know it is probably hard for you, but try to let it go, its not worth it. Seeing other girls might help

asiafever
22-04-2021, 03:34 PM
https://youtu.be/AGnHD_imzIc

Skip to 1.29

Go out and get yourself a nice girl every night, then when you leave you're free again!

1000 guys have said it so I'll be 1001, punt with your dick not your heart. She was playing you, she didn't respect you and so it's time to walk on. Take the lessons from the experience so it doesn't happen to you again. Define your boundaries and if a girl doesn't respect them for whatever reason, no matter how hot she Is, be prepared to move on.

Wigglyworm
22-04-2021, 03:41 PM
She is pretty much just taking advantage of you, I know it is probably hard for you, but try to let it go, its not worth it. Seeing other girls might help

Agree best thing that could happen. Just move on

goodbloke
22-04-2021, 04:49 PM
Thank you all for the responded.

I will say some of my point on some of the responded here.

- I found this forum just recently. I never read the golden rules for punting in this forum, nor people out there in real life ever teach me what to do and what not to do with WL.
- For being stalker, i admitted it is not right. It was happened very quickly in front of me and my guts told me to followed them.
- The idea started was to see as many WL that i can afford. But first time when i see her i`m falling.
- i will never talked to anyone about this in real life. Only this forum. The memories will remained with me till i dies.
- I feel much better afterall i shared this here.
- Are they WL heartless? Can they see if some man genuine and sincere to them?
- Thanks again for responded

From what you wrote . She was never dating you it was you who wants to date her . She even said you're only an customer to her and yet you still ignore it and want to date her . This particular WL don't want some man genuine and sincere to them She proberly got a Boyfriend or Husband in Her country . She just wanted to make money in Australia and nothing more .

goodbloke
22-04-2021, 04:53 PM

No the WL hasn't advantage of him .He volunteer his service to her . Cravox 77 is like a mosquito want to go the fire even though he'll get burn .

hexenducation
22-04-2021, 06:13 PM
I'm really sorry to hear about your situation.

The best advice: try to move on. There really are many more fish in the sea.

It would be a rare relationship indeed that would see a WL falling in love with a punter. Sad but true. I'd have to say the majority of WLs see the majority of punters as nothing more than easy money (some customers are harder than others - some are out-and-out cunts - some become friends, but most customers are simply respectful guys paying for sex, rarely pushing boundaries with a WL. The punters that become infatuated normally become easy money for the WL pretty quickly.)

We've all been there to a greater or lesser degree. No shame in it.

Truth is girls just don't trust bad guys, and we're bad guys because we fuck women we fancy for money. No girl I know would trust a guy who sees hookers, just like no man I know wouldn't be jealous of a girlfriend who has sex outside of the relationship.

I would say rarely, when a WL falls for a punter, she is driven to despair over her hopes, doubts and with the knowledge that he's fucking other women. Some women he's fucking would be her friends or colleagues.

I think the only way to be sure that a WL is really falling for you is if she avoids working, or stops altogether. And then the only right thing to do would be to give her what she's working for: a place to stay, college fees, a visa, an exit from a bad relationship, or whatever.

There are always exceptions of course, but generally speaking WL-punter relationships fail more often than regular relationships fail (keeping in mind that over 50% of long term regular relationships end in separation or divorce in Australia).

Sorry. You've just to be strong and move on. The alternative to moving on doesn't bare thinking about.

bigfatkilo
22-04-2021, 06:27 PM
Getting over her or understanding the situation or looking for answers... For sure you need to go through this process.

The real question is, for anyone who has been in some sort of relationship with ml or WL, is will you repeat the same mistake or situation again? Will you do it again?

LookingForTheOne
22-04-2021, 06:33 PM
I guess we could help by seeing this girl and write a review about what happens behind closed doors with the OP. That way we can sympathise and share stories. I am dating a WL now who is married. I have even met him, but he has no knowledge of her secret life. I find this all too common.

Dettol
22-04-2021, 06:42 PM
I guess we could help by seeing this girl and write a review about what happens behind closed doors with the OP. That way we can sympathise and share stories. I am dating a WL now who is married. I have even met him, but he has no knowledge of her secret life. I find this all too common.

Yeah I know what you mean. The married WL’s I dated before often use spare numbers/phones to hide their secrets.

Some of them didn’t know I dated their mums too.

Martyjay68
22-04-2021, 07:25 PM
Women are just as bad as us with this stuff. I've been steadily banging a married lady for the last 5 years and her husband has no idea. Was initially filled with guilt but having been hurt myself I am able to separate sex and emotion.

The OP seems like a decent fella. Hope he gets over this woman and gets on with his life.

Vader
22-04-2021, 08:36 PM
Women are just as bad as us with this stuff. I've been steadily banging a married lady for the last 5 years and her husband has no idea. Was initially filled with guilt but having been hurt myself I am able to separate sex and emotion.

The OP seems like a decent fella. Hope he gets over this woman and gets on with his life.

Nearly as many women cheat as men.

beta101
22-04-2021, 08:57 PM
Just name the girl and shop. This will kill your interest instantly lol

clubsport
22-04-2021, 09:57 PM
Agree with everyone on here, get her out of your life.

cravox.77
22-04-2021, 10:17 PM
Once again thank you all for responded. I'm really appreciated it.
I don't know what else to say.
I got out of it once and I'm sure I can do it again this time. Easy to say. At the end of the day I'm just human.

Wigglyworm
23-04-2021, 11:43 AM
Its always a tough situation

BadDog1980
23-04-2021, 08:49 PM
To Cravox.77... don't really know you and don't really have the time to go into your profile to check your posts... But I don't think you are legit and genuine. What gave you away was your response to HamishAM. Right from the beginning you are posting in broken Englis... But to his response you have typed in proper English (22/4). Then, from the 23/4... You have gone back to broken Englis... If I'm wrong, my sincerest apologies to you. cravox.77.

Brothers. ..this could be 1 or 2 chaps or WL/ML just killing time and / or fucking with us. Interesting, some very valuable informative support info provided by the brothers of course.

harrycd
23-04-2021, 09:20 PM
Don't be a cuck. Kkthxbai

Just name the girl and shop. This will kill your interest instantly lol

pretty much this bro, just let it go

bistro
23-04-2021, 10:59 PM
Usually when you fall for a WL, it is usually your fault of keep seeing the same ones. Thats why i always stick to my golden rule, never book, always see a different WL. Hope that helps.

didaswiwaw
24-04-2021, 03:24 AM
Its such a sad story. Do you end up being her regular again? Better let it go man, lots of other pussies to try.

cravox.77
24-04-2021, 07:07 AM
yes still seeing her, still going out together sometimes.

DoMoSan
24-04-2021, 09:32 AM
Face palm moment.
History just repeats itself. The brothers here have given you advice and the warnings.
A bit disappointing if that was your outcome.
Time to see other posts and move on.. So heart broken..

quackm2002
24-04-2021, 11:24 AM
I’ll say it because a lot of the guys are no doubt thinking it. You are dumb as dog shit.

Rickyon
24-04-2021, 11:35 AM
Forget the fact that she's a WL, forget the sex. Imagine she's just a FWB from the past who is now married. Do you still chase her? I mean do you think she would even want to see you if you didn't have the money?

warwick1
24-04-2021, 11:56 AM
I’ll say it because a lot of the guys are no doubt thinking it. You are dumb as dog shit.

Amen to that..........

asiafever
24-04-2021, 12:24 PM

https://youtu.be/tb2Ct3yyB4g

Dude, genuine question, why ask for advice you're going to ignore?

cravox.77
24-04-2021, 12:33 PM
Sorry for misunderstand. After i posted this few day ago, i have not see her at all.

Not in the shop and not outside.

I did talk to her though.

I actually refused her on Thursday night for going out.

asiafever
24-04-2021, 12:42 PM
Sorry for misunderstand. After i posted this few day ago, i have not see her.

Ok that's better.
Stand firm. Make yourself a set of rules and stick to them. Never compromise your self esteem and self worth for anyone. It seems she doesn't respect you and so she on return is not deserving of your time or effort.

Dak2000
24-04-2021, 01:30 PM
Have been in this situation many many years ago with a non WL/ML. Not enjoyable but found relief in the clarity of mind provided by the fact she was not interested in me in the same way I was interested in her. Figure this out and move on.

quackm2002
24-04-2021, 01:33 PM
What misunderstanding? You got asked a simple question and you said still seeing her and going out together. You now trying to change your mind? It’s starting to sound like a crock of shit you’re spinning here

Sorry for misunderstand. After i posted this few day ago, i have not see her at all.

I did talk to her though.

I actually refused her on Thursday night for going out.

blackmanjb
24-04-2021, 01:49 PM
Better stay away from her and move on bro. Dating WL is very hard, once they get the taste of easy money it's hard to let go.

personaa
24-04-2021, 03:35 PM
Have more respect for yourself mate and move on. Being very nice and accommodating to girls will give them this impression that you are needy and have no life (I know its sad but its truth). Punting is a game, play and leave. Being a migrant and starting a new life with no family and very few friends is not easy and you may fall for every douche giving you a bit of attention...I came to Australia from US 14 years ago and I understand the dilemma. Move on bro....

cravox.77
24-04-2021, 03:38 PM
Ok that's better.
Stand firm. Make yourself a set of rules and stick to them. Never compromise your self esteem and self worth for anyone. It seems she doesn't respect you and so she on return is not deserving of your time or effort.
Thanks bro. I keep trying to forget her. It's not easy. Hard to love her and now try to forget her. I wish I met her long time ago before she doing this job.

takasitau
24-04-2021, 09:26 PM
See other girls, actually see heaps of other girls.. that usually helps

I was really into one girl at one stage, broke up and that made me miserable.. until I met another girl, feel in love again, then thought how stupid i was before

Sharphorse
25-04-2021, 09:02 AM
Best way to get over someone is to get on someone (or under if you prefer cowgirl)

Scanlan
26-04-2021, 12:56 AM
I 'm just a little curious here
That you seem obsessed with morbidity or something
I mean it seems you spend your days equally mourning
over a road kill or equally tearing them into pieces.

the1hkdude
10-05-2021, 01:47 AM
Honestly, don’t be bothered to love a WL. They are plenty more out there.

b00bs
10-05-2021, 03:07 AM
On the day she`s leaving i

wait outside her apartment , i want to take her to airport. Guess what, the same bloke from the other nights with the same car turned up and off they go. I followed them and this guy just dropped her off get her baggage and just patted her back. No hug

no kiss. I went inside the airport to find her and finally i did. Not much words came out of our mouth. Just goodbye.

wtf? you waited outside her place and followed them to the airport? ....bruh

hahaha awkward . seriously bro she doesnt want you. why u gotta be a third wheel, at the airport like that for??? ...stop being a sad c*nt bro and move on.

quagmire
18-05-2021, 03:41 AM
I have been involved with a couple of WL over the years and have seen plenty of men destroyed by some of these girls. These relationships are almost impossible for several reasons: Unless the girl is ready to stop working and try to lead a normal life then it is nearly impossible for any man to deal with the fact that his woman is fucking other men every other day. If she is committed to stopping and the man can afford to keep her then he must also be prepared to stop punting and he has stop before she does, if you hook up with a WL they get super pissed if you keep punting, for them its a job that most would rather not do, for you its a choice.

I am currently in a relationship with a WL, she is an amazing lady and we have a plan for her to finish very soon. It is not easy for me to know what she is doing every other day but hopefully it wont be too much longer before she can retire. I have no concerns that she is doing anything behind my back as we are together almost constantly when she is not working, it is in fact she who is more worried about me going to other shops when I am at work that is more of an issue. I have sworn that I will not do this and explained to her that I learnt this from a previous relationship with a WL. Unfortunately she was married to an absolute pig of a man that only cared about fucking and has had boyfriends who couldn't be trusted either so I can hardly blame her for being a bit paranoid.

Scanlan
18-05-2021, 06:45 AM
Modern man is a domesticated dog on leash headed for a path of misery.
Look's here like here plenty on that leash.

Niceguy11
18-05-2021, 06:19 PM
Niceguy11 has the perfect advice on these matters and you best pray he reads this thread.

haha lol. Yeah, I don't have the energy anymore on this subject. I'll make it easy. Brothel = Sex only, nothing else. Pay, fuck, leave.

mavdbest
19-05-2021, 03:09 PM
@cravox.77. This what I can say. Use all your time to make yourself super busy and the right place for that is stockmarket.

You will have better gain and storry at end of it.

b00bs
20-05-2021, 03:07 AM
@cravox.77. This what I can say. Use all your time to make yourself super busy and the right place for that is stockmarket.

Bruh, bad advice... I wouldn't recommend a newbie to start playing around with stocks. Quick way to loose alot of money.

He won't be able to outsmart the market. (if he needs advice about dating WLs here) haha sorry had too roflmao.

Maybe stick to an ETF that tracks the S&P500 or FANG.

mavdbest
20-05-2021, 07:29 AM
@b00bs, agree. it is just that he is losing money one way or another. But in this way there is a chance he might make a gain for his future. And if he does, he can punt any girls he like from everywhere.

doctorspock
20-05-2021, 09:30 AM
Theres no free meal in this world🤡

b00bs
20-05-2021, 01:19 PM
@b00bs, agree. it is just that he is losing money one way or another. But in this way there is a chance he might make a gain for his future. And if he does, he can punt any girls he like from everywhere.

Instead of picking stocks... He should just top up his super. Extra 300 per/ week = 4 million at retirement.

mavdbest
21-05-2021, 06:12 PM
@b00bs, true but that will not make him busy and definitely not enough to tire him. I was hoping that he place his entire attention to the stocks and spend some to help him move on.

dry20
29-07-2021, 08:24 AM
Feel sad for you, but not surprised.

zoozilla
29-07-2021, 01:49 PM
There is always another more beautiful WL to fall for.

Keep punting.

celine0202
29-07-2021, 03:34 PM
A mental health treatment plan lets you claim up to 20 sessions with a mental health professional each calendar year.

https://www.servicesaustralia.gov.au/individuals/subjects/whats-covered-medicare/mental-health-care-and-medicare

00Eibwen
29-07-2021, 03:39 PM
Be better without her. Punt prettier lady and have a better life without her.

Raffiz88
29-07-2021, 04:01 PM
Why dig up a 2 month old thread from grave? He probably have moved on already.

If you are trying to reach 50 posts. Don't bother, there's nothing there as other posters have said 🤣

zoozilla
29-07-2021, 06:19 PM
Why dig up a 2 month old thread from grave? He probably have moved on already.

Or moved back? :)

massage addict
30-07-2021, 01:35 AM
We don't pay to fuck them, we pay to walk away afterwards without the bullshit winging and complaining or text and phone calls.

Raffiz88
30-07-2021, 02:47 AM
We don't pay to fuck them, we pay to walk away afterwards without the bullshit winging and complaining or text and phone calls.

Nah, don't say that. Suppose a ML reads this and next time she says fucking is extra, this one is for walking away 😂

We pay them to fuck and walk away without drama. Don't try to knight in shining armour. But don't treat them like lesser human being. Pay em, enjoy the time and walk away happy man.

zoozilla
30-07-2021, 04:28 AM
We pay them to fuck and walk away without drama. Don't try to knight in shining armour. But don't treat them like lesser human being. Pay em, enjoy the time and walk away happy man.

This is Saying of The Year.

It should be printed on every box of condoms we use.

GoldfishMan
30-07-2021, 08:36 AM
Very true. He needs to get more punts under his belt, get conditioned into correlating cumming = going.
A few times, not many, I saw WLs at the end of their shifts and they would ask "what are you doing after this?". Hate that question because it puts me on a spot having to think of an excuse.