PDA

View Full Version : Question Aussie Masseuse, Kedron

Csgxtc
22-04-2021, 08:43 PM
Hello Lads,

Have any of you visited this lady at Kedron? If so, can I get some feedback?

https://m.locanto.com.au/brisbane/ID_4970142021/Aussie-Masseuse.html

Ilikebeer
22-04-2021, 09:06 PM
Hello Lads,

Have any of you visited this lady at Kedron? If so, can I get some feedback?

https://m.locanto.com.au/brisbane/ID_4970142021/Aussie-Masseuse.html

One way to find out.... send it!

Let us know how ya went ����

Csgxtc
22-04-2021, 09:43 PM
One way to find out.... send it!

Let us know how ya went ����

Yep, am going to... was just looking for cautionary tales or rave reviews...

johnnipperess
23-04-2021, 08:17 AM
I suspect this lady is Kelly. I saw her a couple of times prob 10 yrs or so ago. She worked in a very nicely set up studio/detached barn type structure at the back of her house. Couldn’t say if this is still the case.
There are previous discussions about her esp under her raunchqueen tag but I can’t remember on what forum.
Pretty good massage from memory. Very fit body. Perhaps small ( v small) bust.... don’t hold me to that. It was a long time ago.

Biglad
23-04-2021, 12:08 PM
I saw this lady around 10 years ago and she would have been older than 46 back then. She didn't do it for me. Too skinny (flat arse), massive bush, vanilla service and virtually no touching. She was pleasant enough and I know she had some very happy regulars. Not for me.

HHHeisenberg
23-04-2021, 02:05 PM
I saw this lady around 10 years ago and she would have been older than 46 back then. She didn't do it for me. Too skinny (flat arse), massive bush, vanilla service and virtually no touching. She was pleasant enough and I know she had some very happy regulars. Not for me.

That is revolting, I find it hard to believe any right-thinking person would pay for that sort of experience. This is puzzling to me.

butyl
23-04-2021, 02:57 PM
That is revolting, I find it hard to believe any right-thinking person would pay for that sort of experience. This is puzzling to me.

Maybe you would have preferred the service she offered in the downstairs area of the barn

I have seen her a number of times over the years. She is older than 46 but was always very fit, firm and tight. I've had a mixture of touching and no touching type experiences with her. However she used to do one of the best theraputic massages I've had in Brisbane, she previously had quite an extensive list of extras, with little excluded, but time and circumstances may have changed that.

Csgxtc
23-04-2021, 03:14 PM
Yikes, hardly glowing reviews...

What age would y’all estimate then?

Runningman1969
23-04-2021, 07:49 PM
This is definitely Kelly, Raunch Queen. Saw her regularly 10 or so years ago too, she’d be in her late 40s or very early 50s now. She looked a lot older than she was back then, so probably looks way older now.
Offered a multitude of services, and the more you visited the more she offered, from great massage to FS and in between. She was flat chested, great pussy, though it looked a bit weird which lead to a lot of talk back then that she was a tranny. Definitely not a tranny though.
She had a barn shed which downstairs she offered BSM and anything you wanted to pay for, she even hosted swingers parties in her huge house.
The lavish lifestyle and expensive cars must’ve been tough during covid for her to come back (if she ever went away!)
There’s probably better value for looks now, but she did give a good massage with some great extras

Daws63
18-03-2022, 04:58 PM
Hey there.

Yep I’ve been seeing Kelly for about 10 years first in grange and then at her place in kedron. I reckon she’s about 50 now but still has an amazing body and is sexy as hell. She loves a shared experience where we both get off and she is tight and has the most sexy as hell arse to hod onto when going doggy style. Still recommend her highly and she’s also good for including you I swingers parties if you’re professional and well behaved

Gentleman20
23-03-2022, 10:13 AM
Kelly will be turning 48 this year - she started as a stripper in the valley many years ago. She has maintained a great figure since I first saw her at The Grange ...
I suspect that she used the covid time to have something done with her wrinkles ... and looks fantastic !
She does an hour for $120 I think ?
That's just a massage + a great chat and a HJ.
I highly recommend her !

alexchinn
23-03-2022, 10:38 AM
the ad is no longer there ...... how do u know which person is being talked about ?

lashings74
23-03-2022, 03:46 PM
Kelly will be turning 48 this year - she started as a stripper in the valley many years ago. She has maintained a great figure since I first saw her at The Grange ...
I suspect that she used the covid time to have something done with her wrinkles ... and looks fantastic !
She does an hour for $120 I think ?
That's just a massage + a great chat and a HJ.
I highly recommend her !

She’s definitely older than 48 this year. Her car number plate kind of gives it away.

Daws63
19-06-2022, 04:06 PM
Had a visit last week. Yep she’s still sexy as ever and still running her business including swingers parties.

Enjoyed a full hour going round the world 😈😉

MarkAlex
23-06-2022, 01:14 PM
Hey mate, have you got an add link or contact details please.

Had a visit last week. Yep she’s still sexy as ever and still running her business including swingers parties.

Enjoyed a full hour going round the world 😈😉

Nicbugmy
27-06-2022, 04:36 PM
Yes I saw her late last year. She is actually a nice woman, just from a different era altogether. She is built like a beanpole and twice most our ages, but she's old school garters, lipstick and hats etc...nothing seedy which is a thing.. Still. what she lacks in youthful appearance and curves will disappoint most punters and I dont think it bothers her much. I suspect the dungeon downstairs is where she does most her repeat business anyways.

Daws63
21-08-2022, 06:00 PM
Hey mate, have you got an add link or contact details please.

Yep her mobile is 0422 038887

cutepom77
23-08-2022, 09:17 AM
She is the best dominatrix in Brisbane, advertises as Mistress Bianca.

jezzajazz
19-07-2023, 01:47 AM
Does anyone know if she is still around? I used to visit her, many times 10yrs ago.
I am keen to visit her again.. I love mature lady. hehe

nadir
29-10-2023, 06:23 AM
https://www.dungeonmistressbrisbane.com.au

butyl
29-10-2023, 10:15 PM
https://www.dungeonmistressbrisbane.com.au

It's been awhile since I've seen her but pretty sure that is her

Brissyc12
30-10-2023, 04:06 PM
I have seen her about an year or so ago.. had a dominatrix itch that needed to be scratched...she looks much older than the pics. Ones on her website.. so that was a turn off for me. Though She had a very clean dungeon..
She has a purpose build separate shed for play. Dungeon downstairs and a massage room upstairs.
If geriatrics is your thing she is good.
But WIR is a no from me.

nadir
31-10-2023, 10:49 AM
I saw her yesterday in the dungeon. yeah the pics on the website are a bit old but when i'm shackled to a cross getting my back and arse caned, i can't see her anyway. i looked around for a dungeon mistress for awhile and from what i saw shes the only one in brisbane who has kept herself slim and in shape.