PDA

View Full Version : General talk New ladies @ N5M

drifter
24-04-2021, 08:19 PM
In the past couple of weeks there seems to be a few new ladies popping up on the roster. Where are they from? Are they from other shops or just new ladies needing money to survive?

rooter
24-04-2021, 08:37 PM
They would be from other shops for sure bro.
Since covid started the WLs have been moving from shop to shop all the time.
New to industry girls are like unicorns these days

AHLUNGOR
24-04-2021, 09:28 PM

Could be true but there are exceptions. Various state universities have sponsored quite a few returning foreign students from overseas like paying for their quarantine hotels and subsidies their airfares etc to get them back to study. Some of the girls could be entering or returning to the industry.

Not disputing the facts that majority of WLs and MLs these days are just playing musical chairs and changing a new name when they join a new shop !

woods23
24-04-2021, 10:29 PM
Kinda not trust them anymore. Last two times they convinced me to try their new ones, both nightmarish experience.

Big No. However, they once had the most beautiful girl I have ever met in any brothel

What's her name the most beautiful one? Any beautiful u can recommend there!. Good services not necessarily. Thx:)

I see there a Korean gitl name Star photo looks beautiful have any one try her ?

drifter
24-04-2021, 10:59 PM
I see there a Korean gitl name Star photo looks beautiful have any one try her ?

Several new Koreans and Thais on the roster in just the past few weeks. Anyone seen them at all?

personaa
24-04-2021, 11:03 PM
On arrivals from overeas mentioned in the previous post :Only Darwin university managed to bring in 67 students in November last year...none of the other states have managed to work out a plan for federal government

blackmanjb
25-04-2021, 03:24 PM
Kinda not trust them anymore. Last two times they convinced me to try their new ones, both nightmarish experience.

Big No. However, they once had the most beautiful girl I have ever met in any brothel

Which girl to avoid bro?
And is the beautiful girl still working? What's her name?

beta101
25-04-2021, 05:10 PM
I saw K Uee 2 weeks ago on Sunday night. She is pretty, slim n leggy. Lol my type n probably wood's type ;) Perfect tight young skin. Everything screams 20yo Korean babe except may be the face give it away a tiny bit. Amazing service I tipped her $100 lol lol lol

Lol also bumped into Jerry / Christmas. I didn't even know she's back at N5M. She's lovely as always!!!

Pongie
25-04-2021, 06:39 PM
bumped into Jerry / Christmas. I didn't even know she's back at N5M. She's lovely as always!!!
How is she doing? Will her blog ever return or is it gone for good?

woods23
25-04-2021, 07:35 PM
I saw K Uee 2 weeks ago on Sunday night. She is pretty, slim n leggy. Lol my type n probably wood's type ;) Perfect tight young skin. Everything screams 20yo Korean babe except may be the face give it away a tiny bit. Amazing service I tipped her $100 lol lol lol

Lol also bumped into Jerry / Christmas. I didn't even know she's back at N5M. She's lovely as always!!!

Hahaha yes Mr beta shes absolutely my type alright. I just can't get my over there atm. Very Sad.....

Really Xmas? Wow Hi

personaa
25-04-2021, 08:11 PM
No5 seems to be doing much better compared to 42G. So many new faces and at least they dont have different rates for every second girl. At 42 girls are changing their rates every second day...some even asking above the normal premium- diamond rates....Not sure why management allows girls to dictate rates. If they believe they should get above the advertised rates in the shop then they should move into a different market as each shop has its own clintle....I guess Jesse is no longer with 42G...kinda explains why.

Meng
25-04-2021, 08:57 PM
No5 seems to be doing much better compared to 42G. So many new faces and at least they dont have different rates for every second girl. At 42 girls are changing their rates every second day...some even asking above the normal premium- diamond rates....Not sure why management allows girls to dictate rates. If they believe they should get above the advertised rates in the shop then they should move into a different market as each shop has its own clintle....I guess Jesse is no longer with 42G...kinda explains why.

What really? Has Jesse left?

personaa
25-04-2021, 09:01 PM
Yes, Jesse is no longer managing 42G.

Meng
26-04-2021, 08:42 AM

Damn! What about Simon. Is he still there?

personaa
26-04-2021, 09:14 AM
Yeh I think most of the reception is the same,

Painterdan
26-04-2021, 09:25 AM
Jesse's at Ginza Empire with a few of the receptionists from 42G and N5M.

drifter
26-04-2021, 10:57 AM
Jesse's at Ginza Empire with a few of the receptionists from 42G and N5M.

New ladies and new staff .... could it be change of ownership of 42G and N5M? Probably not. Even the disclaimer of services have been reworded.

Meng
26-04-2021, 11:05 AM
New ladies and new staff .... could it be change of ownership of 42G and N5M? Probably not. Even the disclaimer of services have been reworded.

So Jesse is not at Ginza. I think he's retiring.

cuteguy
26-04-2021, 01:01 PM
That's a major blow to 42G. He knew what he was doing and managed the shop well. Got on well with customers and was willing to accept feedback from customers.

personaa
26-04-2021, 05:44 PM
Yes he was really good ...not sure if he has retired or moved to a different shop...time will tell.

Basil22
29-04-2021, 12:09 AM
Pretty sure K Star would be K Ivy from Ginza. She told me once she wanted the name Star for Ginza but it was taken. Plus the photos look like her although I haven’t seen her in a while so could be wrong

woods23
29-04-2021, 11:13 PM
Pretty sure K Star would be K Ivy from Ginza. She told me once she wanted the name Star for Ginza but it was taken. Plus the photos look like her although I haven’t seen her in a while so could be wrong

What's her face like ... Adove average ?

Thinking of Uee or Star ...any suggestions guys:smile:
Prefer - pretty face ;) b to c cup with curves ..innocent vibe

newperson123
30-04-2021, 12:30 AM

Hrmmm if she was really Ivy at Ginza then I would say her face was just average. Nothing stunning. She was more of a playful/cute type of girl but not a looker in my view.

blackmanjb
30-04-2021, 12:58 AM

Never tried star but for me uee face is 7-7.5/10, gives a shy gf vibes during the session with me, natural soft b cups but doesn't really have ass, really nice smooth skin. Real photos in the website. Average bbbj buy service wise she's good and always try to please you.

YMMV

PervySage
30-04-2021, 07:33 AM
One of my fav MLs mentioned some of her friends who got stuck back in Thailand have come back or been allowed to come back to "complete their studies"

I didn't really pay much attention but this thread made me remember that statement about a month ago.

On arrivals from overeas mentioned in the previous post :Only Darwin university managed to bring in 67 students in November last year...none of the other states have managed to work out a plan for federal government

dundersyd1
30-04-2021, 04:02 PM

Ivy had a very average face. Body was great but face made her seem older than she might actually be. Service was really good. She's just no kpop glamour or cutie

Riff888
01-05-2021, 12:37 AM
Ivy had a very average face. Body was great but face made her seem older than she might actually be. Service was really good. She's just no kpop glamour or cutieI think Star looks like this girl.

I think she's pretty.

She's definitely hilarious, is seriously tight and does a pretty deep BBBJ, doesn't seem she has a gag reflex.

Can't with a girl who watches JAV for ideas, like sucking after CIM, that's the best.

This girl in the photos is actually Japanese, I saw her on The Falcon and Winter Soldier.7327973280

Sent from my GM1910 using Tapatalk

Basil22
01-05-2021, 12:39 AM

Yep as others said, nothing special. In fact the first time I saw her I thought to myself that she wasn’t attractive at all 😬 but still I saw her 5-6 times because of her personality and service

The problem is that she started working insane hours and I’m pretty sure she was working at Midas too or one of those Korean massage places

I’ve never met anyone who works longer hours than me but seriously Ivy/Star is a machine! In her head that is, no human body can put up with the hours she works for too long. Last time I saw her she was pretty much falling asleep during. I felt sorry for her so after 20 minutes into a 45 minute booking I just stopped and spent the rest of the session chatting. Nice girl, haven’t been back tho

woods23
01-05-2021, 01:14 AM
Thx guys. Appreciate the information.

There was a beautiful chinese girl work at m5 name Dior 2018 also a machine to... She worked as hard as Star unbelievable long hrs...only days off is her period comes.

I will go see Uee ;) ;) i Can't wait. I haven't fck Korean for a very very long time .
K Summer at Kyoto was last one:love: so sad she had retired one the best sex ever!

personaa
01-05-2021, 02:40 AM
Not sure but Chatswood60 has a Dior....she is simply sexiest Asian girl I have ever seen ( and the only cover girl worth the premium rate)and I am not big fan of Asian girls but she is quite something!

beta101
01-05-2021, 08:07 AM
Hrmmm if she was really Ivy at Ginza then I would say her face was just average. Nothing stunning. She was more of a playful/cute type of girl but not a looker in my view.

I think different girl. Saw Ivy n star on different roster at different shops at the same time. Newperson123 n dundersyd1, I agree Ivy's got a hot body but her face. What a basic farmer face lol. If she only invested in Korean PS lol

Edit: I was thinking K belle never tried K Ivy. Fuck too many names.

beta101
01-05-2021, 08:12 AM
i Can't wait. I haven't fck Korean for a very very long time .

Hahahha wood's i can relate to this lolol. Uee is brand new on the Sydney scene. she's moved from melb to Syd so yeh finally a freaking fresh Korean.

beta101
01-05-2021, 08:26 AM

Not sure on both. Didn't chat to her much cause I just want ninja into n out of shop n not hung around in the corridor lol

woods23
01-05-2021, 09:18 PM
Hahahha wood's i can relate to this lolol. Uee is brand new on the Sydney scene. she's moved from melb to Syd so yeh finally a freaking fresh Korean.

She won't be fresh after I done with her. Hahaha. The girls dont called me super man for nothing :shout:

Yes Good looking Korean is hard to find these days

Seafood
02-05-2021, 08:55 AM

That explains it; 42 was my regular shop and convenient for me. But more recently noticed changes in service and limited new girls

PervySage
02-05-2021, 09:24 AM
Agree. Body, average face. For me service was good but nothing special.

Ivy had a very average face. Body was great but face made her seem older than she might actually be. Service was really good. She's just no kpop glamour or cutie

personaa
02-05-2021, 11:37 AM
Anyone tried Korean Vivian at No5?

blackmanjb
02-05-2021, 12:19 PM
Anyone tried Korean Vivian at No5?

There was a review of her recently and it was a good punt. Try to look for the review bro

personaa
02-05-2021, 10:09 PM
Thanks mate had an intro with her, nice girl but not my type

jeranimo
03-05-2021, 08:02 PM
Who was on reception

Meng
03-05-2021, 09:31 PM
I'm assuming Jerry/xmas is just on reception again. Is that right?

What Jerry is back? She's a really cool girl. Hope all is well. Really enjoyed her blog.

Aussieguyinsf
03-05-2021, 09:55 PM

Sophia at Rosebery Healing Workshop (sister shop to Renwick) is new to industry - started last week.

cuteguy
04-05-2021, 06:26 PM
I'm assuming Jerry/xmas is just on reception again. Is that right?

She was at reception a few weeks ago. Always nice to chat with Jerry.:smile:

youngerpunter
05-05-2021, 01:47 AM
Anyone tried K Hani? Wondering if it’s worth the drive to Marrickville

blackmanjb
05-05-2021, 12:18 PM

Was having good punt for some sessions with her. I think it's worth it

slim72
05-05-2021, 01:12 PM

I too thought the same - similar body type and hair style in the pics.

But as they're both rostered on today at different shops, I think it's safe to say they're different girls. :)

slim72
05-05-2021, 01:13 PM

Keen for some intel on K Hani too.

Dettol
05-05-2021, 02:09 PM

She must have really wanted that name.

Riff888
05-05-2021, 02:14 PM

But as they're both rostered on today at different shops, I think it's safe to say they're different girls. :)I haven't seen Ivy but I have seen Star.

One way to know is if Ivy has inverted nipples, because Star has inverted nipples and they're not that common.

Also Star is very tight.

beta101
05-05-2021, 04:19 PM
She won't be fresh after I done with her. Hahaha. The girls dont called me super man for nothing :shout:

Yes Good looking Korean is hard to find these days

Hahahahahahaha nice

personaa
05-05-2021, 06:11 PM
I dont know if you can trust their roster and all new names, I called couple of days ago was asking for a girl ...i was told she id booked out on the phone , walked in to see if I can get an intrimo with her and they said she didnt come to work on that day....so basically they might bs you to drag you in

Basil22
05-05-2021, 09:24 PM

But as they're both rostered on today at different shops, I think it's safe to say they're different girls. :)

That actually convinces me beyond any reasonable doubt that it’s her. Working until 7pm at marrickville, starting at 7pm at Ginza. She woulda left early from one or arrived late at the other. When I was seeing her she would work 11-6pm Ginza, 7pm-6am @ Juliettes. Without days off, ever really. A day off for her was only working 10 hours instead of 18
She told me if she’s not at work she thinks too much, lol. Strong bloody head on her!

drifter
05-05-2021, 09:29 PM
A lot more Koreans now at N5M.

woods23
06-05-2021, 01:21 AM
A lot more Koreans now at N5M.

Yes Very good news .The Koreans looks good there atm.

My favorite there is k Clara 2018 to 2019 absolutely gorgeous girl.
Beautiful face even better looking pussy. Tall B cup. Little bit of kps just perfect haha.:love:

Hungry
10-05-2021, 09:08 AM
Has anyone met the new Brazilian Natalia? What’s she like?

woods23
17-05-2021, 12:12 AM
Guys please help- who is the prettiest of these three Korean
Hanna, lily nd star ?. Cheers;)

They Said Uee Is the prettiest there. I think that is true!

cuteguy
19-05-2021, 01:26 AM
Guys please help- who is the prettiest of these three Korean
Hanna, lily nd star ?. Cheers;)

They Said Uee Is the prettiest there. I think that is true!

What happened to those Korean MLs at Sussex Star? Have they returned to Korea?

Raybo
19-05-2021, 11:04 AM
Anyone here try HK Dita? Will definitely be going when I find time, but any experiences would be appreciated.

Riff888
19-05-2021, 12:55 PM
Anyone here try HK Dita? Will definitely be going when I find time, but any experiences would be appreciated.Hmmm I haven't seen her but no reviews can be a good sign as well.

woods23
19-05-2021, 04:08 PM
What happened to those Korean MLs at Sussex Star? Have they returned to Korea?

Yep unfortunately. Now can't find any replacement at their level for yrs...

personaa
20-05-2021, 08:49 AM
Anyone here try HK Dita? Will definitely be going when I find time, but any experiences would be appreciated.

Had an intro with her , young girl but quite fat ( much bigger compared to her wechat photo). Average face I passed.

Raybo
21-05-2021, 06:49 PM
Had an intro with her , young girl but quite fat ( much bigger compared to her wechat photo). Average face I passed.

Thanks, it was her curves that actually caught my attention.

One23Four
22-05-2021, 08:06 PM
Still no reviews on Uee ? though she is booked fast every night she work with time slots late at night not convenient to me.

blackmanjb
23-05-2021, 06:11 AM
Still no reviews on Uee ? though she is booked fast every night she work with time slots late at night not convenient to me.

During my session with her she gave me non stop dfk, good service, ok bbbj. For me she's a good punt
But as always, YMMV

One23Four
23-05-2021, 09:39 AM
Thanks for the intel, based on her booking history, I’m sure your experience with Uee is an accurate description of her service. Her photos on N5M website do show that she is a young k-pop type k-girl. Will definitely book her early to secure an earlier session convenient to me to sample her

blackmanjb
24-05-2021, 04:42 AM
I would say she is mid to late 20
Not a K-pop type of girl, she just wore natural look make up as far as I remember.
She told me she planned to go back to Melbourne in June but don't know if she still stick to the plan or not, haven't seen her again
Better book her soon

Azninvasion85
24-05-2021, 09:44 AM

Heya bro. I've seen Dita a fair few times. Yes she is curvey. However she is quite young 22 or 23 I think. Amazing bbbj, she likes to dfk, great service. Gets very wet in daty. Can definitely take a pounding. Personally think she's quite cute. 100% a good punt.

Chips
24-05-2021, 01:50 PM
Heya bro. I've seen Dita a fair few times. Yes she is curvey. However she is quite young 22 or 23 I think. Amazing bbbj, she likes to dfk, great service. Gets very wet in daty. Can definitely take a pounding. Personally think she's quite cute. 100% a good punt.
Do you know if she does CIM? If so, I’ll check her out at the next available opportunity.

I’d ask the shop prior to booking, but they’ve been unreliable for me.

Azninvasion85
24-05-2021, 07:16 PM
Do you know if she does CIM? If so, I’ll check her out at the next available opportunity.

Hello! I'm actually not sure if she does CIM. All the times I've seen her ive blown while fucking her lol.

Raybo
24-05-2021, 08:30 PM

Thanks mate, trying to get there tomorrow. BTW I think their WeChat is gone again? Have they had to set up another one?

Painterdan
24-05-2021, 08:48 PM
Thanks mate, trying to get there tomorrow. BTW I think their WeChat is gone again? Have they had to set up another one?

Took them about a day or so to realize and set one up the last time so probably same again.

Riff888
24-05-2021, 10:48 PM
Took them about a day or so to realize and set one up the last time so probably same again.Seems to working, they are responding.

blackmanjb
25-05-2021, 12:03 AM
Anyone here have tried Hana?

Raybo
25-05-2021, 02:24 AM
Seems to working, they are responding.

Yeah, said moments not working. I guess someone complained.

Icedlemontea1
25-05-2021, 03:43 AM
Saw new girl on roster. Anyone tried Chanel?

Chips
25-05-2021, 04:17 PM
Hello! I'm actually not sure if she does CIM. All the times I've seen her ive blown while fucking her lol.

Haha, no worries. Thanks for the reply and info anyway. I’ll take my chances and, if I’m lucky, run into Jerry again, who’s always been great and no BS with info and recommendations.

Marrickvill_5
11-06-2021, 03:17 PM

Hahaha yes Mr beta shes absolutely my type alright. I just can't get my over there atm. Very Sad.....

Really Xmas? Wow Hi

Haha, no worries. Thanks for the reply and info anyway. I’ll take my chances and, if I’m lucky, run into Jerry again, who’s always been great and no BS with info and recommendations.

hihi
sorry I'm bit late, trying to catch up old posts.
New blog is up and running at kimchiest.com (http://kimchiest.com) kekeke

Marrickvill_5
11-06-2021, 03:24 PM

yes she does! https://media.giphy.com/media/l0HUmvVJSs1ApEhry/giphy.gif
I think (HK)Dita is the youngest today followed by (C) Chloe and (C) Yuki. and yes she has some babyfat around still. I find it cute! but avoid if you like a slim girl.

I would say she is mid to late 20
Not a K-pop type of girl, she just wore natural look make up as far as I remember.
She told me she planned to go back to Melbourne in June but don't know if she still stick to the plan or not, haven't seen her again
Better book her soon

correct! She won't be around soon so hurry...
I feel like (K)Uee is very similar to (K)Ayu in 20..17?2018? If you remember. No face job done, no heavy make-up, naturally cute face and bonnie skinny.

Chips
11-06-2021, 04:35 PM
hihi

Thank you for the reply! I’m glad you’re blogging again, I was a secret fan of reading it. You have many insights I enjoy reading and I’ve laughed so many times.

yes she does! https://media.giphy.com/media/l0HUmvVJSs1ApEhry/giphy.gif
I think (HK)Dita is the youngest today followed by (C) Chloe and (C) Yuki. and yes she has some babyfat around still. I find it cute! but avoid if you like a slim girl.

And thank you for the info. You’ve not been there when I’ve visited lately, much to my disappointment. I will have to see Dita, but not sure when. Personality is the big winner for me, which is why Star is the one I keep returning to. She’s such a lovely lady.

Meng
11-06-2021, 08:00 PM
hihi

Oh nice. Bookmarked the new blog. Interesting layout.

Pongie
12-06-2021, 01:54 AM
hihi

Good to hear you’re better and writing again. Also enjoying reading your blog and it’s too bad you decided to delete them all.

hillstop
15-06-2021, 09:55 AM
Anyone can tell about k Hana & BC Jessica? I saw Jessica on Ginza roster(Singapore)for a few weeks and after a couple days on 42 roster(V), didn't last long , is that a bad sign?