PDA

View Full Version : Girl info What's the best massage girls

mkko2
27-02-2013, 11:39 PM
So I used to frequent shops like MOC or Bluemoon. But they are quite pricey.
Then I tried Ginza and Golden Flower and 5*. But I don't like the atmosphere, plus BBBJ with a pro is not very safe.

Recently I've been going to some massage parlours. Such as SF and Sydney 316 and Masstige8

I was wondering if you bros can share with me some of your favourite girls.

Favourite in terms of:
1. erotic service
2. communication / GFE
3. looks (teen or MILF)

etc.

Sincerely

jellyshots
28-02-2013, 10:08 AM
SF - Jessica and Tiffany, Romeo's - Honey and Gina, Bodyrotic - Crystal, Nina, Kings Court - Alex, Katrina, Taylor, Monika and Megan. Pretty much all GFE. The Asian girls are all early to mid 20's and look it except Gina who is late 20's. Katrina early 20's, Alex 30, Taylor hard to say 28-32 range, Monika and Megan, late 20's.

Now go and have fun :)

mkko2
28-02-2013, 01:25 PM
SF - Jessica and Tiffany, Romeo's - Honey and Gina, Bodyrotic - Crystal, Nina, Kings Court - Alex, Katrina, Taylor, Monika and Megan. Pretty much all GFE. The Asian girls are all early to mid 20's and look it except Gina who is late 20's. Katrina early 20's, Alex 30, Taylor hard to say 28-32 range, Monika and Megan, late 20's.

Now go and have fun :)

I've tried Tiffany at SF on several occasions but did not receive much GFE, yes she provides an acceptable level of service

jellyshots
28-02-2013, 02:47 PM
I've tried Tiffany at SF on several occasions but did not receive much GFE, yes she provides an acceptable level of service

Oh well, every experience is different for different punters. She and I kind of clicked because I got her talking about music and which clubs, restaurants were cool.

mkko2
28-02-2013, 03:52 PM
Masstige 8: Vanessa is nice, she was excellent. so was CoCo from last year - she doesn't work there anymore...
there seems to be a draught these days...

AHLUNGOR
28-02-2013, 03:57 PM
You will need to try all the following Massage Ladies to really fully appreciate what proper massage and sensual massage is all about:

Joey, Shelley @ Snow Lotus

Lisa @ Silver Fox

Yuki @ 288 Wattle Street

Lisa (different one), Mimi and Coco @ 252b Parramatta Road, Stanmore

The Magnificent Seven !!

Cheers

:love::love::love::love::love::love::love:

ps. they are all different in varying degrees. it's well worth paying the $110-$120/hr to sample the very best of Sydney.

mkko2
28-02-2013, 04:02 PM
thanks ahlungor,
could never get a booking with lisa at SF... she's always booked out.
once i booked her but SF screwed up when i arrived.
the mgmt there is somewhat lacking at times...

bill_100
28-02-2013, 04:02 PM
Mkko2, not sure what you mean by atmosphere of FS establishments. If you are only worried about BBBJ then ask for CBJ. There is risk from BBBJ is independent to whether the girl is a "pro" or a "massage girl".

mkko2
28-02-2013, 04:09 PM
i never get BBBJ from a massage girl FYI bill_100

jellyshots
28-02-2013, 04:35 PM
i never get BBBJ from a massage girl FYI bill_100

Romeo's girls usually offer CBJ.

mkko2
28-02-2013, 07:52 PM
what about well maintained milfs between 28 - 35 - Chinese - tanned - good body - nice face?

Potluck2.0
28-02-2013, 09:37 PM
what about well maintained milfs between 28 - 35 - Chinese - tanned - good body - nice face?

looks like u and me have the same tastes bro mkko2, have you tried alice the boss at 316, she is exactly as you describe. She gives good massage but I've never had CBJ or FS with her, just B2B which was very enjoyable.

unfortunately these days it seems that these chines milfs are harder to find, all the talk is about the young girls at newtown, SF, SL, stanmore now or a few FS shops like ginza, 533, 64.

There's a whole world of massage shops that aren't talked about on this forum like Billy's at 143 marrickville, alice at ashfield, and more places in south west sydney like liverpool and seven hills (138 best rd) but people want to go with sure bet so they just go to ah lungors picks.

mkko2
28-02-2013, 09:44 PM
alice is pretty shy about taking on customers herself ... she's always suggesting her other girls... i wonder what I can do to change that....sigh

lonely heart
28-02-2013, 10:01 PM
Last week I would have tell u Emily in 501 Newtown but she is gone.

Suki and Eva very well keep MILF in 501 very slim good services and massage
Julia now back on Saturday but brothers has different level experience with her, so a bit of a punt.
NoNo and Jackie is young and if they like you, plenty of GFE.
Vicky average look but nice tits good massage and good services.

AHLUNGOR
28-02-2013, 10:09 PM
looks like u and me have the same tastes bro mkko2..........but people want to go with sure bet so they just go to ah lungors picks.

Hi brother, I take that as a compliment!

You are not wrong there, so many massage shops in Sydney and all over the place, north south, east and west.

What has been explored is really just the small tip of the iceberg!! There must be hidden gems and big firm tits somewhere out there waiting to be discovered, I just wish I have more resources!!

If I have more time, more money and perhaps 15-20 years younger, I would love to explore and try many new shops, but time and resources are so limited and I just won't take a chance to walk into an unknown shop these days, my shots, my money and especially my time are very valuable and luckily I know a few friends where I can have plenty of guaranteed good choices so nothing will gone to waste, and if you guys care to listen, I am only too willing to share!!

Cheers

freshjive
28-02-2013, 10:19 PM
Mina from coco's shop @ Stanmore. Erotic HJ with warm oil.
-Leng 2.0-

mkko2
28-02-2013, 11:32 PM
i would be happy to pay double to see alice...
any girls that can be substitute to her would be terrific

it is hard to find a well-maintained 30s chinese girl.... you see the chinese don't have a very strong sense of "lets get fit" attitude... for example you don't see chinese girls at the gym (unless they are ABC)
and so - chinese ladies in their 30s don't have the best bodies...

so to find one that is firm and sexy is a rare delight. one that must be relished

jellyshots
01-03-2013, 08:05 AM
Coco herself if the shop is booked out is great :)

AHLUNGOR
01-03-2013, 08:44 AM
Coco herself if the shop is booked out is great :)

Why the hassle or limitations, just see the other sexy MILF Mimi - master of the erotic arts and a sure thing !

dpsdvmh6
02-03-2013, 06:21 PM
Good to see an updated ML recommendation list. It's quite cool tonight, and I've nothing planned. Many thanks to jellyshots & Ahlungor for their tips!

jellyshots
02-03-2013, 06:30 PM
Good to see an updated ML recommendation list. It's quite cool tonight, and I've nothing planned. Many thanks to jellyshots & Ahlungor for their tips!

I'm going to go to Thai Oasis next and write an AR on the shop and girl so I may need to add to that list, LOL...

I forgot for FS, Ginza :) for me great service. I will also have to try 5* since the owner called me "little husband" in another thread. Made me fall out of my chair laughing.