PDA

View Full Version : Ginza Eli - hot little fuck bunny

TheTiger
28-05-2012, 07:06 PM
Well, for the first time I’m posting a report about Ginza. I don’t often post after reports because I prefer to keep specific experiences private, but today I met one of the hottest chicks I’ve ever seen and just had do the right thing and tell you guys about her. Fuck me!

Girl Summary:
Name: Eli
Shop: Ginza
Nat: Japanese/Malaysian, but looks more Malaysian/Chinese
Stats: 34B/24/32 (supple little breasts but fucking hot)
Face: 7/10
Body: 8/10 if you like slim chicks
DFK: Yes
BBBJ: Yes
Sex: 8/10
Massage: 6/10
Note: Eli is a classy girl who really loves her work. Treat her well and she’ll spoil you silly!!!

The girl’s name is Eli. A slim, sexy, Malaysian girl. Not bony or anorexic, just slim. She’s about 165cm, say 47kg, her measurements are 34B/24/32. I’m guessing those measurements but she was slim. She seems to have a caesarean scar, but her body is pretty taut, no floppy bits. Her pussy is very cute, and neatly shaved.

So, into the room with Eli. I showered while she got the room ready. Then she had a quick shower. Good to see she wasn’t wasting any time. She came over and we embraced and kissed like lovers. Then she started licking my neck, while I stood beside the bed. The Little Tiger stood up at attention like a soldier! Then she began BBBJ but I stopped her as I prefer safe sex. Then I got onto the bed.

She came over and crawled onto the bed, but I was losing control of Little Tiger. I rolled her onto her back and started kissing her, working my way down to her pussy, which is mostly hairless. She moaned as I headed down there and gave her clit a light flick of my tongue. But Little Tiger couldn’t take anymore. I told her I needed to fuck her now. She fumbled around with a condom (she already had one open).

On with the condom and we get started missionry. Crikey, she’s tight! I love it! I start banging her. Then, I’m kissing her on the lips when I look down at her sexy tits and flat stomach. Oh God, I’m going to cum! Suddenly, I think of dog shit, vomit and garbage left out in the sun to try to last a bit longer…. But it was too late. I blew my load within 30 seconds! Then I felt stronger and Eli was starting to get into me. With that tight pussy she would have felt every ounce of my cum. I keep banging her and a minute later I’m working up to another orgasm.

We were kissing like a pair of horny lovers that hadn’t seen each other for a month. Her eyes are wide like saucers. I think she’s surprised that I’m still going and I cum again. Fucking awesome …a double cum on my first fuck with Eli. We’re only 10 minutes into the hour and I’m planning on more fucking later.

So Eli does a good job of cleaning up the Little Tiger and starts to give me a massage. We start chatting. Her massage technique is OK, but not as good as her sex. Firm but a little bit random. She could use a bit of training when it comes to massage. I rest my head on my arms so that I can watch her hot body sitting on my bum.

But after 20 minutes or so of me staring at her in the mirror while she went about the massage, Little Tiger started to growl again. So I turned over and suggested that we play again. This time she was on top. She kissed me on the lips and neck and worked her way down my chest with the ultimate cat bath. It was really sexy, not ticklish, which I like. I noticed that her skin is white and flawless as I pushed her head gently towards the Little Tiger. Eli revved him up with oral. Her technique was tantalising. Little Tiger wasn’t quite at 100% power but he was craving that pussy.

I demanded a condom and we did doggie. I turned her sideways so that we were looking in the mirror side-on. God she’s sexy. My balls were banging her clit and she started concentrating on that. When I could see that she was warmed up I turned her over and we did missionary. I banged her for a few minutes and then exploded! Awesome cum. Eli looked disappointed for a second but quickly realised that I wasn’t stopping there. I kept banging her. I knew I had another cum hiding in there somewhere. I pulled the Little Tiger halfway out so that his sensitive spot found the tightest part of the pussy. God that felt good. Then Eli wrapped her arms and legs around me, much like when a spider catches the fly. She pulled me in tight and I pounded her hard. She came. God! It almost hurt, but I came too. Her pussy went like a vice, so tight. I thought the Little Tiger was going to snap!!!

Eli cleaned me up again and the massage resumed. She was much happier now that she’d had some fun. As I looked at her in the mirror I though there’s plenty more positions for us to try! I asked her if she came with many customers and she said “No”. Not even every day. Apparently there’s a certain “type” that she likes. Fit and firm, but not too big (cock and muscle). She doesn’t like the body builder type, but goes for the natural athletic look.

Brothers, get along to Ginza and take Eli for a spin. She’s fuckin hot!!!

Cheers

TheTiger

Max Impact
28-05-2012, 08:11 PM
Great review. Go get 'em Tiger!

Humpsup Gor
28-05-2012, 08:31 PM
Wow sounds awsome!!
Which shop??
:miao:

AlwaysHard
28-05-2012, 09:09 PM
Wow sounds awsome!!
Which shop??
:miao:

Its called Ginza aka the old Tokyo Cats

wilisno
28-05-2012, 10:13 PM
What a superman, Tiger ! :miao:

TheTiger
29-05-2012, 04:55 PM
Hey wilisno,

I've hardly posted a review this year. The shine seems to have gone off the market in recent months. I'll try to get back into it. I had a few followers when we were back on the old site.

TheTiger
20-06-2012, 11:47 AM
I'm planning to head back to Ginza this week.

Great1
20-06-2012, 06:24 PM
Had alook for Ginza / Tokyo Cats in the forums, but can not find any details. Can anyone please assist?

Andyboy
30-07-2012, 12:21 PM
Hi, 1st post, only started punting little time ago. From reports chose Ginza to call. Eli was on so made 1 hour booking. Quite good looking IMHO. Skinny legs, nice bum. Bbbj and DFK. Good fuck in many positions. Really liked reverse CG seeing her ass bump and down on Andy jnr. Will see again. If other girls this good, I'm happy to keep going back.

Alexlim
30-07-2012, 12:29 PM
Nice report:slobber:

three
30-07-2012, 12:38 PM
nice report. lol

tojo
30-07-2012, 07:20 PM
I saw Eli last week, had a good time, she's a nice friendly and fun girl. A very high quality bbbj, good dfk, and the sex was ok, but nothing like the Tigers reports! Just a case of ymmv I guess! Its definately not a punt I regret, but I struggle to get excited by hairy box, and the c-scar. I won't go out of my way to see her again, until I've checked out a few more of Ginza's offerings :D

Alexlim
31-07-2012, 01:52 AM
Her roster please,I always play at my home ground, away games are waiting me:miao::miao:

Alexlim
07-08-2012, 02:37 PM
GooD job Eli,

This post based on my bias:miao:

AR copy the Tiger and paste blah blah blah. Result, this morning I was raped by Eli.

I'd booked her at 10 am but I was a bit late again, when I saw her! Something happened in my brain, liked time machine bring me back to my class might be year 8-9, she looked like my second puppy love too much. I couldn't tell she's more cute than my favour or more beautiful than Angel Jamie or looked Queen and wild as Fei Fei, She is average but she look like the girl I used to like much. Malaysian chinese with skinny leg and tan skin.

If I were Don King I might match this competitor and the Champions

Cute Eli VS my favour : 7 /9
My champion is the cutest I've seen, No one could beat her cute Eli she look like my puppy love and I give her draw.

Body Eli VS Angel Jamie : 7/8.5
I prefet milky but tan is not bad, she has some scars on the back, but I didn't mind about that. And 34B is ok Bro Tiger, Water melon is too big for my hands hahaha

BBBJ Eli VS Fei Fei : 8.5/9.5
She might eat my little bro if she want hahaha, I couldn't say her BBBJ is the best because I have my champion already. But I could give her high ranking competitor for the Queen Fei Fei.
Her wild BBBJ reminded me to the best BBBJ I got from the Queen.
She is fighting style when she start I couldn't stop hahaha, I must use the Tiger words "I fucked her like there was no tomorrow"

Stunner Eli VS my favour : 7.5/8.5
she is the real stunner as my favour:miao:

DFK Eli VS Korean Sunny
http://forum.aus99.com.au/cgi/forum/Blah.pl?m-21270/

Forgive me for my bad memories about this secret K girl, I couldn't remember her name I must check in Wilisno Encycopedia now, she is the best DFK I have been and might be my first or second punt at my home ground! OmG

Sunny K-girl who gave me the best DFK, (based on my taste, that time I smoked and she smoked also, wild cigarette smell... umm not bad, but the best was her toungue!
Score is : 9/9 draw!!!!

DD Eli Vs Fei Fei and Annie : 8/8.5
Her DD was nearly to beat champions, I compare 2 Champions because I couldn't say who is the champion or runner up! Too hard too compare who is the winner!

69 Eli Vs my favour :
Her taste is good But I'm a bit bias as Olympic refereee no score
but I give my spicy kid win

GFE Eli VS My Favour 7/9
She is good but Champion is the winner

Pussy : tight enough... I'm Asian standard!

My first round after DFK, 69, DD, and wild BBBJ

Then she gave me a massage, her hands as strong as professional massage therapist.

2nd round start, cowgirl, mish, doggy, ... Not finish yet ... Knockkkkk she offer CIM but I feel enough 1.5 times, not too bad for different smell, not perfect but so excited

GooD job you could be good competitor.

Away games are still waiting me : to be continue

つづく

DragonHead
07-08-2012, 04:38 PM
I also had a session with lovely Eli today, she's the number 1 in terms of GFE.

Something else worth mentioning is that Yuki (the mamasan) has totally transformed since her TC days. She's now slimmer, dyed her hair, better dressed and good make up.

Alexlim
08-08-2012, 02:38 AM
Hehe DragonHead bro,

If you are the guy at the intercom, I'm sorry that I late:miao:

TheTiger
08-08-2012, 11:34 AM
Dragonhead, maybe Yuki has a BF and new reason to look good.