PDA

View Full Version : Saigon Princess Bexley Body Scrub and Massage - Batting after Bradman.

Pages : [1] 2 3 4

asiafever
30-04-2021, 06:00 PM
Well then, where to start?
Recently I've noticed I'm becoming less tolerant of other people. Maybe it's an age thing. I once recently described myself as happy go-fuck yourself, with all the easy going charm of a wounded tiger snake. Don't get me wrong, to people I like I'm positively delightful, but I guess the more time I spend working from home and keeping my social circles tight, the less time I have for fucking morons. The down side to being a borderline hermit is that I'm finding myself avoiding new places and adventures because I just can't be arsed. I prefer going to shops I know and where I feel comfortable. So it is fair to say had the bodyscrub been on offer at another shop I have never, or rarely, been to, I probably wouldn't have tried it out, and that would have been a mistake.
I have mentioned before that Jessie and I are text-buddies. She checks in on me occasionally to make sure I'm doing ok, and to remind me that there's always a warm massage bed and a pretty girl not too far away should I ever feel the need. Jessie messaged me last weekend, and the conversation moved to the fact that now they are doing body scrubs at Bexley. I was curious. Being terminally male my skin has all the smoothness of sandpaper. I thought it might be a nice change to the usual massage shop offerings, so tentatively planned a visit for this week.

Thursday arrived and it was another glorious day. Fate would have it that I had nothing on in the morning and so organised a 90min bodyscrub massage at Bexley.
Bexley is a long way from me.
A really fucking long way.
The drive down gave me time to reflect a little, something I seem to do quite rarely these days. I was lost in some thought when a song came on the radio.
"I don't knooooow where I'm going...
But I sure know where I've been.."
Yes, it was Here I go again by Whitesnake, a song that is cheesier than a cheese pizza with extra cheese, but has kinda become my punting anthem. Driving along King Georges Rd belting out the lyrics got me some strange looks, mostly because my windows were down and my singing sounds like a goose farting in the fog.
I arrived in Bexley and waltzed through the front door. The Vietnamese Ninja squad was assembled there. 2 girls I have no idea who they were, Jessie looking as sweet as always....
And Alice...
Jaysus H Fucking Christ...
I hadn't seen Alice in....*counts on fingers*... carry the two.... a long fucking time. 2 and a half years at least. She was far and away the best ml I had seen. Ever. Anywhere. Our sessions were breezy, fun, intense, and everything in between.
Normally I am a smooth, suave kind of character. Think George Clooney.. No, wait, think Robert Downey Jr as Tony Stark. With glasses.. And a few crooked teeth.. (Seriously, sometimes I think it looks like a vandalised graveyard in there...)
For that moment in time my smooth and suave character gave way to awkward and "special needs" rather more quickly than I would have liked. I nearly tripped over the door and started bumbling my words like one of those terrible Hugh Grant movies "Wha.. I wa... ummm see.. Hi." *Internal facepalm*
The girl behind the counter eating noodles found my rather convincing impression of an idiot amusing. Jessie smiled and gave me a reassuring welcome hug. Alice leaned over to hug hello as well. If i were to rate the hugs I've given over the years, this would rate right along with the time a Mum at my daughters school who I had only met twice decided to hug me an a 38 degree day after I had been working outside... Not her fault, just me going all Sheldon Cooper..
Alice asked me how long I was staying, and I was still rendered slightly useless in the old speaking department, so Jessie answered for me. "90 minute bodyscrub."
Details were sorted and paid, and Alice walked off to the room, and instructed me to follow. Which of course, I did.
In to the room Alice told me to get undressed while she prepared the scrub. She left me alone to prepare, and to castigate myself for such an stupid inept reaction. In fact, not dissimilar to this scene from an old Ryan Reynolds movie.. https://youtu.be/NtTbq3_lPz0
I lay down on the bed and prepared myself for my first bodyscrub.

Bodyscrub - Alice.
Alice returned with big bowl of what looked like lime jelly with some 100's & 1000's mixed in. It wasn't. Rule number 1, don't eat the scrub.
She gently applied the scrub and massaged it around. The sensation is... nice. Now Alice could massage broken glass over your skin and make it bearable, but no this was actually a really pleasant sensation, the combination of exfoliation and massage, in a nice room with soothing music etc, certainly a good combination. Alice makes sure to apply (almost) everywhere, giving a not-too firm massage at the same time. I started to relax a little and go with the flow.
I have mentioned before I don't mind a chat during a session, and certainly in my previous experiences I enjoyed many a good chat with Alice, but the skill of conversation had escaped me that day. Before I knew it, after about 45 minutes, it was time to go and shower the gel off. Others have mentioned this process can be a little tricky, I would perhaps describe it as time consuming, but not in a bad way. A nice hot shower and Alice occasionally entering the room to chat about how my skin felt. I had to admit, it felt smoother than greased owl shit. I hadn't had skin that smooth in a very, very long time. After about 5 or so minutes it was back to the room where I would be receiving the massage.

Massage - Julia.
Julia entered to give me the moisturizer and massage. Julia is young, early 20's at a guess, and quite tall for a Vietnamese girl, with something of a dancers physique. Her face is cute. I feel a little sorry for Julia here, because coming in to massage after Alice is like coming in to bat after Bradman. Like coming up after Michael Jordan in a slam dunk contest. Like coming on stage after Queen at Live Aid. You get my drift here, no matter what Julia did she was going to be at a disadvantage. To her credit she did an admirable job. I can't really tell you what her english is like, because we barely spoke. My mind was now wandering...
I was jolted back to the present when Julia asked if I wanted 'extra'. I'll be honest, to that point it hadn't even entered my mind. I nodded in the affirmative. Extras were agreed and Julia disrobed. As I said, she has a dancers physique, tall, slim, big bust lovers need not apply, but by no means is she surfboard either. Julia started by doing a B2B on my back for a while, then she hopped off and requested I roll over. Extra extras were mentioned and agreed to, and Julia did a good job of giving a sexy girl vibe and pout. All in all a pleasant experience. (I am hesitant to go into too much detail after the recent events. PM me if you have any questions on the extras..)
We tidied up, got dressed, I handed over the agreed fee and it was time to go.

I went back to reception to say goodbye, Jessie had already gone. Alice hugged me goodbye, far less awkward on my behalf this time (maybe..) and she walked me to the back door. "It was good to see you/" Indeed, it was. I walked back out, hopped in my car and started the long, long journey home.
As I drove along, admittedly only half paying attention, I played radio roulette. Sure enough, there it was again, Whitesnake, what are the odds?

So, would I return for the bodyscrub? Yes, absolutely. Not every week, but say once a month I would think it's a great idea.
Would I return for Julia? Maybe. Hard to judge. She seems pretty fresh and may need one or two little pointers, but she has two of the absolute best in the industry to mentor her, so she should be another gem.
So it's a solid 2 thumbs up from me.

Here's hoping it's significantly less than 2 & 1/2 years before I see Alice next, and that I am significantly less of a fucking doofus when I do...

Until next time boys and girls...

Hardtime
30-04-2021, 10:48 PM
This is one of best literature I've read in a long time, and in a forum like this is a bonus. Great write-up mate!

asiafever
01-05-2021, 02:00 PM
This is one of best literature I've read in a long time, and in a forum like this is a bonus. Great write-up mate!

Thanks mate. I try to be as honest as possible, even if it is sometimes at the risk of making myself look a bit of a dill..

cmk76
01-05-2021, 02:35 PM
I could see why you rate Alice so highly... Wearing a long sleeve black wrap dress, black thigh high boots, and exposure of her cleavage with thin lingerie straps draped across it, she gave me a brazilian... In and out of there in 20 minutes...

I didn't stay for a massage though. This was on Thursday that just past, so I may have arrived after you had left?

Btw, Selena is pretty awesome... If you haven't already tried...

asiafever
01-05-2021, 02:46 PM
I could see why you rate Alice so highly... Wearing a long sleeve black wrap dress, black thigh high boots, and exposure of her cleavage with thin lingerie straps draped across it, she gave me a brazilian... In and out of there in 20 minutes...

I didn't stay for a massage though. This was on Thursday that just past, so I may have arrived after you had left?

Btw, Selena is pretty awesome... If you haven't already tried...

We probably just missed each other! That indeed was when I was there. Alice is a very special girl indeed.
Yes I have seen Selena. She is indeed awesome. Unbelievable body.

Labia Vortex
02-05-2021, 12:08 AM
Well then, where to start?
Recently I've noticed I'm becoming less tolerant of other people. Maybe it's an age thing. I once recently described myself as happy go-fuck yourself, with all the easy going charm of a wounded tiger snake. Don't get me wrong, to people I like I'm positively delightful, but I guess the more time I spend working from home and keeping my social circles tight, the less time I have for fucking morons. The down side to being a borderline hermit is that I'm finding myself avoiding new places and adventures because I just can't be arsed. I prefer going to shops I know and where I feel comfortable. So it is fair to say had the bodyscrub been on offer at another shop I have never, or rarely, been to, I probably wouldn't have tried it out, and that would have been a mistake.
I have mentioned before that Jessie and I are text-buddies. She checks in on me occasionally to make sure I'm doing ok, and to remind me that there's always a warm massage bed and a pretty girl not too far away should I ever feel the need. Jessie messaged me last weekend, and the conversation moved to the fact that now they are doing body scrubs at Bexley. I was curious. Being terminally male my skin has all the smoothness of sandpaper. I thought it might be a nice change to the usual massage shop offerings, so tentatively planned a visit for this week.

Thursday arrived and it was another glorious day. Fate would have it that I had nothing on in the morning and so organised a 90min bodyscrub massage at Bexley.
Bexley is a long way from me.
A really fucking long way.
The drive down gave me time to reflect a little, something I seem to do quite rarely these days. I was lost in some thought when a song came on the radio.
"I don't knooooow where I'm going...
But I sure know where I've been.."
Yes, it was Here I go again by Whitesnake, a song that is cheesier than a cheese pizza with extra cheese, but has kinda become my punting anthem. Driving along King Georges Rd belting out the lyrics got me some strange looks, mostly because my windows were down and my singing sounds like a goose farting in the fog.
I arrived in Bexley and waltzed through the front door. The Vietnamese Ninja squad was assembled there. 2 girls I have no idea who they were, Jessie looking as sweet as always....
And Alice...
Jaysus H Fucking Christ...
I hadn't seen Alice in....*counts on fingers*... carry the two.... a long fucking time. 2 and a half years at least. She was far and away the best ml I had seen. Ever. Anywhere. Our sessions were breezy, fun, intense, and everything in between.
Normally I am a smooth, suave kind of character. Think George Clooney.. No, wait, think Robert Downey Jr as Tony Stark. With glasses.. And a few crooked teeth.. (Seriously, sometimes I think it looks like a vandalised graveyard in there...)
For that moment in time my smooth and suave character gave way to awkward and "special needs" rather more quickly than I would have liked. I nearly tripped over the door and started bumbling my words like one of those terrible Hugh Grant movies "Wha.. I wa... ummm see.. Hi." *Internal facepalm*
The girl behind the counter eating noodles found my rather convincing impression of an idiot amusing. Jessie smiled and gave me a reassuring welcome hug. Alice leaned over to hug hello as well. If i were to rate the hugs I've given over the years, this would rate right along with the time a Mum at my daughters school who I had only met twice decided to hug me an a 38 degree day after I had been working outside... Not her fault, just me going all Sheldon Cooper..
Alice asked me how long I was staying, and I was still rendered slightly useless in the old speaking department, so Jessie answered for me. "90 minute bodyscrub."
Details were sorted and paid, and Alice walked off to the room, and instructed me to follow. Which of course, I did.
In to the room Alice told me to get undressed while she prepared the scrub. She left me alone to prepare, and to castigate myself for such an stupid inept reaction. In fact, not dissimilar to this scene from an old Ryan Reynolds movie.. https://youtu.be/NtTbq3_lPz0
I lay down on the bed and prepared myself for my first bodyscrub.

Bodyscrub - Alice.
Alice returned with big bowl of what looked like lime jelly with some 100's & 1000's mixed in. It wasn't. Rule number 1, don't eat the scrub.
She gently applied the scrub and massaged it around. The sensation is... nice. Now Alice could massage broken glass over your skin and make it bearable, but no this was actually a really pleasant sensation, the combination of exfoliation and massage, in a nice room with soothing music etc, certainly a good combination. Alice makes sure to apply (almost) everywhere, giving a not-too firm massage at the same time. I started to relax a little and go with the flow.
I have mentioned before I don't mind a chat during a session, and certainly in my previous experiences I enjoyed many a good chat with Alice, but the skill of conversation had escaped me that day. Before I knew it, after about 45 minutes, it was time to go and shower the gel off. Others have mentioned this process can be a little tricky, I would perhaps describe it as time consuming, but not in a bad way. A nice hot shower and Alice occasionally entering the room to chat about how my skin felt. I had to admit, it felt smoother than greased owl shit. I hadn't had skin that smooth in a very, very long time. After about 5 or so minutes it was back to the room where I would be receiving the massage.

Massage - Julia.
Julia entered to give me the moisturizer and massage. Julia is young, early 20's at a guess, and quite tall for a Vietnamese girl, with something of a dancers physique. Her face is cute. I feel a little sorry for Julia here, because coming in to massage after Alice is like coming in to bat after Bradman. Like coming up after Michael Jordan in a slam dunk contest. Like coming on stage after Queen at Live Aid. You get my drift here, no matter what Julia did she was going to be at a disadvantage. To her credit she did an admirable job. I can't really tell you what her english is like, because we barely spoke. My mind was now wandering...
I was jolted back to the present when Julia asked if I wanted 'extra'. I'll be honest, to that point it hadn't even entered my mind. I nodded in the affirmative. Extras were agreed and Julia disrobed. As I said, she has a dancers physique, tall, slim, big bust lovers need not apply, but by no means is she surfboard either. Julia started by doing a B2B on my back for a while, then she hopped off and requested I roll over. Extra extras were mentioned and agreed to, and Julia did a good job of giving a sexy girl vibe and pout. All in all a pleasant experience. (I am hesitant to go into too much detail after the recent events. PM me if you have any questions on the extras..)
We tidied up, got dressed, I handed over the agreed fee and it was time to go.

I went back to reception to say goodbye, Jessie had already gone. Alice hugged me goodbye, far less awkward on my behalf this time (maybe..) and she walked me to the back door. "It was good to see you/" Indeed, it was. I walked back out, hopped in my car and started the long, long journey home.
As I drove along, admittedly only half paying attention, I played radio roulette. Sure enough, there it was again, Whitesnake, what are the odds?

So, would I return for the bodyscrub? Yes, absolutely. Not every week, but say once a month I would think it's a great idea.
Would I return for Julia? Maybe. Hard to judge. She seems pretty fresh and may need one or two little pointers, but she has two of the absolute best in the industry to mentor her, so she should be another gem.
So it's a solid 2 thumbs up from me.

Here's hoping it's significantly less than 2 & 1/2 years before I see Alice next, and that I am significantly less of a fucking doofus when I do...

Until next time boys and girls...

Boss love your humour and style of reporting
Could I ask what the total damage was please…?

asiafever
02-05-2021, 07:34 AM
Boss love your humour and style of reporting
Could I ask what the total damage was please…?

Thanks mate.
$130 for the scrub/massage and then $100 tips.

AHLUNGOR
02-05-2021, 10:53 AM
Another one of your classic works, thanks for sharing Brother AF! Great read.

Was this Alice the same one you saw at Artarmon ?

Took me a second read to sort out Jessie the Mamasan, Alice the old flame and Julia the new girl !

AHLUNGOR
02-05-2021, 10:55 AM
And this was the “song “ ?

Quote Originally Posted by cmk76 View Post
asiafever, after reading all your posts on this forum... This song came to mind... So this is dedicated to you and your punting journeys...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wyf8rhm1ocg

no, i don't know where i'm going
but, i sure know where i've been
hanging on the promises
in songs of yesterday
an' i've made up my mind,
i ain't wasting no more time

here i go again
here i go again

tho' i keep searching for an answer,
i never seem to find what i'm looking for
oh lord, i pray
you give me strength to carry on,
'cos i know what it means
to walk along the lonely street of dreams

an' here i go again on my own
goin' down the only road i've ever known,
like a drifter i was born to walk alone
an' i've made up my mind
i ain't wasting no more time...

AHLUNGOR
02-05-2021, 11:05 AM
I think I might have just found my answer:

:cry::cry::cry:
Nights and weekends. My kryptonite.
I'm not totally sure I could handle both of them, to be honest. Alice dazzles me enough as it is.

BTW, is this Mamasan Jessie - Alice’s twin sister too ?

asiafever
02-05-2021, 11:17 AM
I think I might have just found my answer:

BTW, is this Mamasan Jessie - Alice’s twin sister too ?

You got it in one, though they aren't really twins (or sisters). Same Alice from Artarmon that absolutely took my breath away on that first day and same Jessie.

Yep CMK made that song mine. Classic.

Labia Vortex
02-05-2021, 11:44 AM
Thanks mate.
$130 for the scrub/massage and then $100 tips.
Thank you sir....much appreciated

Rainyex28
02-05-2021, 03:43 PM
This can be a copypasta xD

superasian
02-06-2021, 05:56 PM
Can you please tell me more about extra? Can we ask for full service?

Saigonprincess
14-03-2022, 11:53 AM
MONDAY ❤️ At Bexley

* Jesssica top Vietnamese

* Angelina Australian beautiful young

* Juie pretty Vietnamese
⭐️Waxing available too.Call and make bookings 0414469779
⭐️Deluxe body massage scrub

Saigonprincess
14-03-2022, 11:49 PM
TUESDAY ❤️

* Anna the best massage Vietnamese

* Julie pretty Vietnamese

⭐️Come and try with body scrub make nice your skin…
⭐️Waxing available too.Call and make bookings 0449725197

WechatID: SaigonprincessBexley

Saigonprincess
15-03-2022, 07:15 PM
TUESDAY ❤️

* Jesssica amazing girls Vietnamese working today.Call and make bookings 0414469779

juliancarax
15-03-2022, 07:59 PM
Holy smokes man, cant wait to read your future reviews, well done!

Saigonprincess
17-03-2022, 11:58 PM
FRIDAY (18/3/22)❤️

* Natalie ❤️Vietnamese : New Top Girl! 29yo, 165cm, D Cup, long blonde hair Beautiful face, milky skin. This stunner has your dreamed breast. Wonderful skills and nice sunshine personality, very easy to connect with. She is ready to fulfill your erotic fantasies.
--Must come to try her super hot busty body and open mind services. You definitely will be breath less and enjoy her bust.

* Candy beautiful young Vietnamese

Saigonprincess
22-03-2022, 12:01 PM
Tuesday ❤️

* Angelina Australian beautiful young.

* Cindy sexy Vietnamese
*** Try with body scrub make nice skin ❤️����

Saigonprincess
26-03-2022, 03:31 PM
SATURDAY ❤️

* Trying with body scrub make nice skin,smooth…❤️💄💋Call and make bookings 0414469779

Saigonprincess
09-04-2022, 11:17 AM
SATURDAY ❤️

* Natalie new beautiful face hot model Vietnamese
* Cherry new gorgeous young lovely girl Vietnamese
* Cindy sexy Vietnamese

Saigonprincess
10-04-2022, 12:20 PM
SUNDAY ❤️

asiafever
10-04-2022, 09:12 PM
Wow, this is nearly a year ago already, Christ where has the time gone?

Still need to go back and get that follow up scrub...

Saigonprincess
14-04-2022, 05:01 PM
THURSDAY ❤️

Saigonprincess
18-04-2022, 04:57 PM
Monday ❤️

* Maria new skinny beautiful Vietnamese
* Jennifer new beautiful Vietnamese
WechatID: SaigonprincessBexkey

Eeessyttyy
18-04-2022, 09:02 PM
I can't add SaigonprincessBexley or SaigonprincessStMarys on Wechat. Never had any issues adding anyone else.
Anybody know what might be going on? Or how to rectify?

asiafever
19-04-2022, 10:48 AM
I can't add SaigonprincessBexley or SaigonprincessStMarys on Wechat. Never had any issues adding anyone else.
Anybody know what might be going on? Or how to rectify?

Did you search the mobile number instead of wechat id's?

Eeessyttyy
19-04-2022, 01:38 PM

Legend AF!
Thanks mate, that hadn't crossed my mind. And it worked, cheers bud.

asiafever
19-04-2022, 04:58 PM
Legend AF!
Thanks mate, that hadn't crossed my mind. And it worked, cheers bud.

No worries, I usually search by number instead of ID for shops.

Saigonprincess
24-04-2022, 02:46 PM
SUNDAY ❤️

* Maria new skinny beautiful Vietnamese
* Jessica top Vietnamese

Saigonprincess
26-04-2022, 05:31 PM
TUESDAY ❤️

* Jessica top Vietnamese
* Julie pretty Vietnamese beautiful

Saigonprincess
29-04-2022, 08:00 AM
FRIDAY ❤️

* Rosie ❤️New Top Girl! 19 yo 152cm A Cup. Your dream girlfriend comes true! Beautiful face like angel with very shy smile, pity hot curvaceous figure. This uni girl is the most simple, shy and kind hearted girl! Nice talking, she treats every gentleman like her best friend. Highly recommended!
--come to try this shy uni babe.

buster
29-04-2022, 11:13 AM

Excellent tip asiafever

asiafever
29-04-2022, 11:29 AM
Excellent tip asiafever

I may not be the best looking buck going around...
Or the most debonair...
Or the sharpest knife in the drawer...
I forgot where I was going with this....

Oh yeah, happy to help where I can.

Saigonprincess
30-04-2022, 12:14 PM
SATURDAY ❤️

* Jessica top Vietnamese
+ Jennifer new beautiful Vietnamese

Saigonprincess
01-05-2022, 06:51 AM
SUNDAY ❤️

Saigonprincess
01-05-2022, 01:57 PM
Refresh yourself before the working week at Saigon, Deluxe body scrub and massage!! See Roster above!!

Saigonprincess
02-05-2022, 12:14 PM
[COLOR="#A52A2A"] MONDAY ❤️

* Jessica top Vietnamese

79723/COLOR]

Saigonprincess
03-05-2022, 08:07 AM
TUESDAY ❤️

Saigonprincess
06-05-2022, 01:22 AM
[COLOR="#006400"] FRIDAY ❤️

* Jessica top Vietnamese
* Maria skinny beautiful Vietnamese

79832/COLOR]

Saigonprincess
09-05-2022, 01:55 PM
MONDAY ❤️

* Jennifer beautiful Vietnamese
*Cherry young gorgeous lovely girl Vietnamese
⭐️Waxing available Too.Call and make booking 0414469779

Saigonprincess
10-05-2022, 12:53 AM
ROSTER FOR TUESDAY ❤️

* Rosie ❤️New Top Girl! 19 yo 152cm A Cup. dream girlfriend comes true! Beautiful face like angel with very shy smile, pity hot curvaceous figure. This uni girl is the most simple, shy and kind hearted girl! Nice talking, she treats every gentleman like her best friend. Highly recommended!
--come to try this shy uni babe.

* Cherry young gorgeous lovely girl Vietnamese
⭐️Waxing available too.Call and make booking 0414469779
WechatID:SaigonprincessBexley

Saigonprincess
11-05-2022, 01:46 PM
WEDNESDAY ❤️

* Natalie beautiful face hot model Vietnamese
* Jessica top Vietnamese

Saigonprincess
12-05-2022, 02:35 PM
THURSDAY ❤️

*** We have new WechatID:SaigonprincessStMary

* Rosie new 19yo beautiful Vietnamese
* Tina class massage Vietnamese

Saigonprincess
12-05-2022, 04:15 PM
THURSDAY ❤️

* Jessica top Vietnamese

Saigonprincess
14-05-2022, 12:01 AM
ROSTER FOR SATURDAY (14/5/22)❤️

* Jessica top Vietnamese
WechatID: Saigonprincess Brxley

Saigonprincess
14-05-2022, 05:28 PM
Saturday ❤️

* Jessica top Vietnamese

Saigonprincess
18-05-2022, 10:20 AM
WEDNESDAY ❤️

* Angela new ❤️. Vietnamese. She can talk Korean Young and beautiful, very fit, great body, fun attitude. Loves life, very happy girl. 156 cm, size 6.Super hot Vietnamese girl!Sexy exotic look,white skin,Very good skill and service.B2B masters.Good English and easy to connect with.Super friendly and outgoing personality.Good GFE ( girlfriend experience) .Hightly recommenced don’t miss out!

Saigonprincess
18-05-2022, 05:28 PM
WEDNESDAY ❤️

* Angela new ❤️. Vietnamese. She can talk Korean Young and beautiful, very fit, great body, fun attitude. Loves life, very happy girl. 156 cm, size 6.Super hot Vietnamese girl!Sexy exotic look,white skin,Very good skill and service.B2B masters.Good English and easy to connect with.Super friendly and outgoing personality.Good GFE ( girlfriend experience) .Hightly recommenced don’t miss out!

Saigonprincess
20-05-2022, 01:40 AM
[COLOR="#2F4F4F"] ROSTER FOR FRIDAY (20/5/22)❤️

* [Alyssa💋 new young girl Vietnamese ❤️.She can talk Korean.Super hot body & D cups – Perfect figure and gorgeous pretty face. Curves in all the right places. Guaranteed to make all booty lovers go crazy with excitement. Open minded service and friendly personality. Good massage technique and knows how to use her body to make you happy. This girl has a lot of regular customers so make sure you book early to avoid disappointment.

80408/COLOR]

Saigonprincess
20-05-2022, 02:02 PM
FRIDAY ❤️

Saigonprincess
20-05-2022, 11:58 PM
SATURDAY ❤️

* Jessica top Vietnamese

Saigonprincess
21-05-2022, 12:04 PM
SATURDAY ❤️

* Jessica top Vietnamese
⭐️Waxing available too.Call and make booking 041446977980469

Saigonprincess
22-05-2022, 01:16 PM
SUNDAY ❤️

* Jessica top Vietnamese
* Emily new hot hot body Vietnamese

Saigonprincess
24-05-2022, 03:02 PM
TUESDAY ❤️

* Emily new❤️ Vietnamese beauty girl !
most perfect hot figure, the most friendly and cheerful young girl best GFE. Open minded 160cm, hot fit body, she is a truly charming girl !lovely and soft personality. Good massage skill and best technique. Don’t miss out this is the No 1 girl . Highly recommended.

*Cherry young gorgeous lovely girl Vietnamese

Saigonprincess
27-05-2022, 11:46 AM
FRIDAY ❤️

* Jessica top Vietnamese
* Emily new hot body Vietnamese

Saigonprincess
28-05-2022, 11:10 PM
ROSTER FOR SUNDAY (28/5/22)❤️

* Jessica top Vietnamese

Saigonprincess
31-05-2022, 11:40 AM
TUESDAY ❤️

* We have WechatID: SaigonprincessBexley

* Angela new beautiful Vietnamese & Korean

Saigonprincess
01-06-2022, 11:36 PM
ROSTER FOR THURSDAY (2/6/22)❤️

* We have new WechatID: SaigonprincessStmary
⭐️Waxing available too.Call and make booking 0449725197

Saigonprincess
03-06-2022, 11:48 PM
ROSTER FOR Saturday(4/6/22)❤️

* Angelina Aussie,26 yo blonde hair
* Jessica top Vietnamese

Saigonprincess
04-06-2022, 12:08 PM
SATURDAY ❤️

* WechatID: SaigonprincessBexley

* Jessica top Vietnamese
* Angelina Aussie 26yo, blonde hair
* Angela beautiful Vietnamese,& Korean

Saigonprincess
05-06-2022, 02:55 PM
SUNDAY ❤️

* Angela beautiful Vietnamese & Korean

Saigonprincess
06-06-2022, 05:03 PM
MONDAY❤️

* WechatID: SaigonprincessBexley

* Jessica top Vietnamese

Saigonprincess
07-06-2022, 11:49 AM
TUESDAY ❤️

Saigonprincess
09-06-2022, 03:00 PM
THURSDAY ❤️

thehoof
09-06-2022, 04:18 PM
Place is an absolute dump, no privacy and a rip off

THURSDAY ❤️

buster
10-06-2022, 07:34 AM
Place is an absolute dump, no privacy and a rip off

Sure, there’s less privacy than other shops, but it’s clean

Saigonprincess
10-06-2022, 03:41 PM
FRIDAY ❤️

Saigonprincess
11-06-2022, 04:32 PM
SATURDAY ❤️
* Jessica top Vietnamese
* Angelina Aussie 26yo blonde hair

Saigonprincess
11-06-2022, 11:26 PM
ROSTER FOR SUNDAY ❤️

* Jessica top Vietnamese

Saigonprincess
12-06-2022, 03:49 PM
SUNDAY ❤️

* Jessica top Vietnamese
WechatID: SaigonprincessStmary

Saigonprincess
14-06-2022, 12:26 AM
ROSTER FOR TUESDAY (14/5/22)❤️

Saigonprincess
16-06-2022, 01:34 PM
THURSDAY ❤️
.* Rosie 19yo beautiful Vietnamese
* Pinky New ❤️Top Girl! 19yo, 157, B Cup, elegant enticing Vietnamese beauty. Gorgeous sexy looking with top model figure . You will be surprised and enchanted with her super hot bust. Very passionate, sweet personality, she is a true angel will take you to heaven.
--Sunshine smiles and most beautiful personality. When you see her, you will find out how enchanting she is.

Saigonprincess
22-06-2022, 07:47 PM
[COLOR="#800000"] WEDNESDAY ❤️

* Jessica top Vietnamese

82100/COLOR]

Saigonprincess
23-06-2022, 02:32 PM
THURSDAY ❤️

.* Natalie beautiful face hot model Vietnamese

Saigonprincess
23-06-2022, 11:14 PM
Friday ❤️

* Alyssa💋 new young girl Vietnamese ❤️.She can talk Korean.Super hot body & D cups – Perfect figure and gorgeous pretty face. Curves in all the right places. Guaranteed to make all booty lovers go crazy with excitement. Open minded service and friendly personality. Good massage technique and knows how to use her body to make you happy. This girl has a lot of regular customers so make sure you book early to avoid disappointment.

* Jessica top Vietnamese

Saigonprincess
28-06-2022, 10:50 AM
TUESDAY ❤️

* Alyssa new top sexy Vietnamese

Saigonprincess
29-06-2022, 03:09 PM
[B] WEDNESDAY ❤️

82413[/

82414B]

Saigonprincess
30-06-2022, 03:29 PM
THURSDAY ❤️

* Pinky new 19yo beautiful Vietnamese
* Emily hot body Vietnamese

Saigonprincess
03-07-2022, 09:25 AM
SUNDAY ❤️

* Jessica top Vietnamese

Saigonprincess
05-07-2022, 07:19 PM
[COLOR="#A52A2A"] TUESDAY ❤️

* Jessica top Vietnamese
* [Emily new❤️yo Vietnamese beauty girl !
most perfect hot figure, the most friendly and cheerful young girl best GFE. Open minded 160cm, hot fit body, she is a truly charming girl !lovely and soft personality. Good massage skill and best technique. Don’t miss out this is the No 1 girl . Highly recommended.
* Pinky new 19yo beautiful Vietnamese

82711/COLOR]

Saigonprincess
08-07-2022, 08:48 AM
ROSTER FOR FRIDAY ❤️

* Pinky 18yo cute Vietnamese

Saigonprincess
10-07-2022, 08:58 AM
ROSTER FOR SUNDAY ❤️

Saigonprincess
11-07-2022, 11:53 PM
ROSTER FOR TUESDAY (12/7/22)❤️

* Mellisa❤️young beautiful girl from Vietnam, 158cm size 6 really hot girl with size 38 D
very smooth skin. Perfect fit figure & beautiful smile & best service ganrantee. She is playful and she enjoys her job so much. I think you will definitely like her bubbly personality and sensual teasing... Professional strong massage everyone likes this cheerful young girl ! Fully booking girl.
Highly recommended

Saigonprincess
16-07-2022, 12:30 PM
SATURDAY ❤️
* Jessica top Vietnamese
* Rosie 18yo beautiful Vietnamese

Saigonprincess
17-07-2022, 08:17 PM
SUNDAY ❤️
* Jessica top Vietnamese
* Melissa new top hot Vietnamese

Saigonprincess
18-07-2022, 01:25 PM
MONDAY ❤️

Saigonprincess
20-07-2022, 04:36 PM
WEDNESDAY ❤️

* Jessica top Vietnamese
* Angelina Aussie 26yo blonde hair bigger

Saigonprincess
21-07-2022, 01:15 PM
THURSDAY ❤️
* Isabella Aussie big tits

Saigonprincess
21-07-2022, 06:48 PM
THURSDAY ❤️

Saigonprincess
22-07-2022, 02:36 PM
FRIDAY ❤️

* Monika new ❤️23yo This Thai goddess is an all in one package. She is a very rare sexy stunner, very delicate and beautiful face, very sexy body, C34 cup of sexy angel landing in the world. Highly recommended!

* Jessica top Vietnamese

Saigonprincess
22-07-2022, 07:09 PM
FRIDAY ❤️

* Monika new ❤️23yo This Thai goddess is an all in one package. She is a very rare sexy stunner, very delicate and beautiful face, very sexy body, C34 cup of sexy angel landing in the world. Highly recommended!

* Jessica top Vietnamese

Saigonprincess
23-07-2022, 11:54 AM
SATURDAY ❤️

Saigonprincess
23-07-2022, 07:21 PM
SATURDAY ❤️

Saigonprincess
24-07-2022, 04:59 PM
SUNDAY ❤️

* Jessica top Vietnamese
* Alyssa new top hot Vietnamese

Saigonprincess
25-07-2022, 04:00 PM
MONDAY ❤️

Saigonprincess
26-07-2022, 08:55 AM
ROSTER FOR TUESDAY ❤️

*** FRESH UP YOUR WEEK WITH GREAT PACKAGES, BODY SCRUB, SHOWER THEN A RELAXING MASSAGE COULD BE JUST WHAT YOU NEED!
*** REAR ENTRANCE OFF GLENFANRNE STREET!

* Jessica top Vietnamese

Saigonprincess
26-07-2022, 03:09 PM
TUESDAY ❤️
* Jessica top Vietnamese
⭐️ Deluxe body massage scrub

zorsty
26-07-2022, 03:42 PM
Any reviews on Melissa?

Mrmax
26-07-2022, 03:57 PM
Also keen for any reviews on new girls Monika & Melissa

Saigonprincess
30-07-2022, 02:50 PM
SATURDAY ❤️

* Diana new Thailand cute
* Lily new D cup beautiful Vietnamese

Saigonprincess
31-07-2022, 12:08 PM
SUNDAY ❤️

* Jessica top Vietnamese

Saigonprincess
31-07-2022, 02:07 PM
SUNDAY ❤️

* Jessica top Vietnamese

Saigonprincess
01-08-2022, 04:40 PM
MONDAY ❤️
* Jessica top Vietnamese
* Monika new Thailand goddess
⭐️Waxing available too,Call and make booking 0414469779

Saigonprincess
01-08-2022, 08:16 PM
MONDAY ❤️

* Jessica top Vietnamese

Saigonprincess
09-08-2022, 04:04 PM
TUESDAY ❤️

Saigonprincess
10-08-2022, 07:05 PM
WEDNESDAY ❤️

* Lily D cup beautiful Vietnamese
* Jessica top Vietnamese

Saigonprincess
11-08-2022, 10:47 AM
ROSTER FOR THURSDAY ❤️

* Jessica top Vietnamese

Saigonprincess
12-08-2022, 10:05 AM
ROSTER FOR FRIDAY ❤️

*** FRESH UP YOUR WEEK WITH GREAT PACKAGES, BODY SCRUB, SHOWER THEN A RELAXING MASSAGE COULD BE JUST WHAT YOU NEED!

*** REAR ENTRANCE OFF GLENFANRNE STREET

Saigonprincess
12-08-2022, 02:29 PM
FRIDAY ❤️

Saigonprincess
13-08-2022, 09:02 AM
ROSTER FOR SATURDAY ❤️

*** FRESH UP YOUR WEEKEND WITH GREAT PACKAGES, BODY SCRUB, SHOWER THEN A RELAXING MASSAGE COULD BE JUST WHAT YOU NEED!

* Jessica top Vietnamese
* Diana new Thailand goddess

Saigonprincess
13-08-2022, 03:15 PM
* Jessica top Vietnamese
Website/ https://www.saigonprincess.com.au/

Saigonprincess
13-08-2022, 07:26 PM
SATURDAY ❤️

* Jessica top Vietnamese

Saigonprincess
14-08-2022, 03:17 PM
SUNDAY ❤️

* Jessica top Vietnamese

Saigonprincess
15-08-2022, 08:38 AM
ROSTER FOR MONDAY ❤️

Saigonprincess
15-08-2022, 01:53 PM
MONDAY ❤️
WechatID: SaigonprincesBexley

Saigonprincess
15-08-2022, 06:34 PM
MONDAY ❤️

Saigonprincess
16-08-2022, 08:00 AM
ROSTER FOR TUESDAY ❤️

*** FRESH UP YOUR WEEK WITH GREAT PACKAGES, BODY SCRUB, SHOWER THEN A RELAXING MASSAGE COULD BE JUST WHAT YOU NEED

* Jessica top Vietnamese

Saigonprincess
16-08-2022, 07:29 PM
TUESDAY ❤️

* Jessica top Vietnamese

Saigonprincess
17-08-2022, 05:25 PM
WEDNESDAY ❤️

Saigonprincess
18-08-2022, 09:03 AM
ROSTER FOR THURSDAY ❤️

*** FRESH UP YOUR WEEK WITH GREAT PACKAGES , BODY SCRUB, SHOWER THEN A RELAXING MASSAGE COULD BE JUST WHAT YOU NEED

* Jessica top Vietnamese

Saigonprincess
18-08-2022, 12:46 PM
THURSDAY ❤️

* Jessica top Vietnamese

Saigonprincess
18-08-2022, 07:03 PM
THURSDAY ❤️

* Jessica top Vietnamese

Saigonprincess
19-08-2022, 05:07 PM
FRIDAY ❤️

* Amanda: New ❤️Top Girl! 20yo, 167cm, a luscious fashion school girl from Vietnamese New to industry, innocent and stunning looking, long silky sexy hair, soft personality and sweet talking, very friendly with enchanting smile all the time. Fantastic massage skills and services.
--Super young sweet girl, if you are looking for first love Girl Friend Experience, Amanda is the right girl!

Saigonprincess
20-08-2022, 12:00 PM
SATURDAY ❤️

* Angelina New ❤️Top Girl! Australian 26yo, 165cm, D Cup, a gorgeous Oz fairy . Stunning looking, long shining hair, big enchanting eyes with bubbly, chatty & soft personality. When she shows her D Cup boobs and Super hot booty, you will be extremely excited! Angelina is a very friendly and happy girl, she always bring happiness to everyone. With her truly intimate girlfriend experience you will feel like a King.
--The most friendly and passionate girl, open mind, must try. 5 star customers' feedback, Highly recommended!

* Diana new Thailand cute 85032

Saigonprincess
20-08-2022, 02:31 PM
SATURDAY ❤️

* Angelina Aussie 26yo E cup bigger

Saigonprincess
20-08-2022, 06:12 PM
SATURDAY ❤️

*Angelina Aussie 26yo E cup bigger

Saigonprincess
21-08-2022, 09:06 AM
ROSTER FOR SUNDAY ❤️

*** FRESH UP YOUR WEEKEND WITH GREAT PACKAGES, BODY SCRUB, SHOWER THEN A RELAXING MASSAGE COULD BE JUST WHAT YOUR NEED!

* Jessica top Vietnamese

Saigonprincess
21-08-2022, 07:08 PM
SUNDAY ❤️

* Jessica top Vietnamese
* Isabelle Aussie big tits

Saigonprincess
22-08-2022, 02:35 PM
MONDAY ❤️

* Amanda: New ❤️Top Girl! 20yo, 167cm, a luscious fashion school girl from Vietnamese New to industry, innocent and stunning looking, long silky sexy hair, soft personality and sweet talking, very friendly with enchanting smile all the time. Fantastic massage skills and services.
--Super young sweet girl, if you are looking for first love Girl Friend Experience, Amanda is the right girl!

Saigonprincess
23-08-2022, 08:31 AM
ROSTER FOR TUESDAY ❤️

* Jannie New ❤️Top Girl! 20yo, 167cm, C Cup, a luscious fashion school girl from Thailand. New to industry, innocent and stunning looking, sexy curvy body, soft personality and sweet talking, very friendly with enchanting smile all the time. Fantastic massage skills and services.
--Super young sweet girl, if you are looking for first love Girl Friend Experience, Jannie is the right girl! She is all men's sexy dream girl!

* Jessica top Vietnamese
* Mellisa new top hot Vietnamese

Saigonprincess
23-08-2022, 07:36 PM
TUESDAY ❤️

* Jessica top Vietnamese
* Isabelle Aussie big tits85245

Saigonprincess
24-08-2022, 01:56 PM
WEDNESDAY ❤️
* Angelina New ❤️Top Girl! Australian 26yo, 165cm, D Cup, a gorgeous Oz fairy . Stunning looking, long shining hair, big enchanting eyes with bubbly, chatty & soft personality. When she shows her D Cup boobs and Super hot booty, you will be extremely excited! Angelina is a very friendly and happy girl, she always bring happiness to everyone. With her truly intimate girlfriend experience you will feel like a King.
--The most friendly and passionate girl, open mind, must try. 5 star customers' feedback, Highly recommended!

* Jessica top Vietnamese

Saigonprincess
25-08-2022, 12:12 AM
ROSTER FOR THURSDAY (25/8/22)❤️

* Cherry ❤️New Top Girl! 25, 165cm, D Cup, the kindly beauty. Stunning face, perfect smooth skin and beautiful personality. Excellent service. She is an optimist. When stay with her, you will enjoy her D cup boobs and nice personality.
--very simple and kind-hearted beauty.

Saigonprincess
25-08-2022, 04:54 PM
[COLOR="#A52A2A"] THURSDAY ❤️

* [Cherry ❤️New Top Girl! 25, 165cm, D Cup, the kindly beauty. Stunning face, perfect smooth skin and beautiful personality. Excellent service. She is an optimist. When stay with her, you will enjoy her D cup boobs and nice personality.

* /Amanda: New ❤️Top Girl! 20yo, 167cm, a luscious fashion school girl from Vietnamese New to industry, innocent and stunning looking, long silky sexy hair, soft personality and sweet talking, very friendly with enchanting smile all the time. Fantastic massage skills and services.

85336COLOR]

Saigonprincess
26-08-2022, 07:41 PM
[COLOR="#A52A2A"] FRIDAY ❤️

* [Amanda: New ❤️Top Girl! 20yo, 167cm, a luscious fashion school girl from Vietnamese New to industry, innocent and stunning looking, long silky sexy hair, soft personality and sweet talking, very friendly with enchanting smile all the time. Fantastic massage skills and services.
--Super young sweet girl, if you are looking for first love Girl Friend Experience, Amanda is the
right girl!

85394/COLOR]

Saigonprincess
27-08-2022, 06:07 PM
SATURDAY ❤️

* Jessica top Vietnamese

Saigonprincess
28-08-2022, 01:59 PM
SUNDAY ❤️

* Jessica top Vietnamese

Saigonprincess
29-08-2022, 08:05 AM
ROSTER FOR MONDAY ❤️

* Cherry ❤️New Top Girl! 25, 165cm, D Cup, the kindly beauty. Stunning face, perfect smooth skin and beautiful personality. Excellent service. She is an optimist. When stay with her, you will enjoy her D cup boobs and nice personality.

Saigonprincess
30-08-2022, 09:08 AM
ROSTER FOR TUESDAY ❤️

* Jessica top Vietnamese

Saigonprincess
30-08-2022, 04:38 PM
TUESDAY ❤️

* Jessica top Vietnamese

Saigonprincess
31-08-2022, 08:28 AM
ROSTER FOR WEDNESDAY ❤️

*** FRESH UP YOUR WEEK WITH GREAT PACKAGES, BODY SCRUB, SHOWER THEN A RELAXING MASSAGE COULD BE JUST WHAT YOUR NEED!

* Jessica top Vietnamese

Saigonprincess
31-08-2022, 07:19 PM
WEDNESDAY ❤️

* Wednesday ❤️

* Jessica top Vietnamese

Saigonprincess
03-09-2022, 08:01 AM
ROSTER FOR SATURDAY ❤️

--Super young sweet girl, if you are looking for first love Girl Friend Experience, Amanda is the
right girl!

Saigonprincess
04-09-2022, 07:31 AM
ROSTER FOR SUNDAY ❤️

*** FRESH UP YOUR WEEKEND WITH GREAT PACKAGES, BODY SCRUB, SHOWER THEN A RELAXING MASSAGE COULD BE JUST WHAT YOU NEED!

* Kiki ❤️ 23 yo Vietnamese 158cm, chubby beautiful face ! DD cup, nice firm bum long black hair. Open minded Good English and easy to connect with.Super friendly and outgoing
Easy going and friendly. Very young and stunner you can’t miss out !
Super popular sought after girl! Highly recommended

* Jessica top Vietnamese

Saigonprincess
06-09-2022, 07:39 AM
ROSTER FOR TUESDAY ❤️

* Mellisa❤️young beautiful girl from Vietnam, 158cm size 6 really hot girl with size 38 D
very smooth skin. Perfect fit figure & beautiful smile & best service ganrantee. She is playful and she enjoys her job so much. I think you will definitely like her bubbly personality and sensual teasing... Professional strong massage everyone likes this cheerful young girl ! Fully booking girl.
Highly recommended

right girl!

* Jessica top Vietnamese

Saigonprincess
07-09-2022, 03:36 PM
WEDNESDAY ❤️

right girl!

* Angelina Aussie 26yo blonde bigger

Saigonprincess
08-09-2022, 02:40 PM
THURSDAY ❤️

right girl!

Saigonprincess
09-09-2022, 07:23 AM
ROSTER FOR FRIDAY ❤️

* Monika Thailand goddess

Saigonprincess
10-09-2022, 07:53 AM
ROSTER FOR SATURDAY ❤️

*** REAR ENTRANCE OFF GLENFANRNE STREET
* Isabella ❤️new Aussie beautiful lady. Tall leggy with cascading silky long blonde hair. With a friendly, inviting nature and sensual, attentive service. She’s very sweet and playful, enjoying hot happy ending massages💕

* Lily D Cup beautiful Vietnamese
* Diana new Thailand cute friendly girl

Saigonprincess
10-09-2022, 07:30 PM
* Lily new ❤️24yo Vietnamese pocket rocket – only 157cm but with massive D cups and perky ass with curves in all the right places. Cute face and white porcelain skin💋
Great massage, friendly personality and AAA+ service will make you feel like a king. This girl has a lot of regulars so be sure to make a booking.

* Diana new Thailand cute friendly
⭐️Waxing available too.Call and booking 0414469779

Saigonprincess
10-09-2022, 08:09 PM
* Lily new ❤️24yo Vietnamese pocket rocket – only 157cm but with massive D cups and perky ass with curves in all the right places. Cute face and white porcelain skin💋
Great massage, friendly personality and AAA+ service will make you feel like a king. This girl has a lot of regulars so be sure to make a booking.

* Diana new Thailand cute friendly

Saigonprincess
11-09-2022, 08:54 AM
[COLOR="#A52A2A"] ROSTER FOR SUNDAY ❤️

* Natalie ❤️Vietnamese : New Top Girl! 29yo, 165cm, D Cup, long blonde hair Beautiful face, milky skin. This stunner has your dreamed breast. Wonderful skills and nice sunshine personality, very easy to connect with. She is ready to fulfill your erotic fantasies.
--Must come to try her super hot busty body and open mind services. You definitely will be breath less and enjoy her bust.

* Jessica top Vietnamese
86164/COLOR]

Saigonprincess
12-09-2022, 08:02 AM
ROSTER FOR MONDAY ❤️

* Angelina ❤️Top Girl! Australian 26yo, 165cm, D Cup, a gorgeous Oz fairy . Stunning looking, long shining hair, big enchanting eyes with bubbly, chatty & soft personality. When she shows her D Cup boobs and Super hot booty, you will be extremely excited! Angelina is a very friendly and happy girl, she always bring happiness to everyone. With her truly intimate girlfriend experience you will feel like a King.

* Amanda new super young sweet girl Vietnamese

Saigonprincess
13-09-2022, 09:12 AM
ROSTER FOR TUESDAY ❤️

* Kaly new ❤️Girl! 155cm, D cup. Stunning looking, curvy figure and beautiful personality. She offers first class massage skills and services. Honestly, she makes every gentleman happy at the end! Good English and easy to connect with.Super friendly and outgoing
--Very patient girl, always optimistic and happy, she can rejuvenate both your body and your mind.

* Mellisa top hot Vietnamese
* Jessica top Vietnamese
* Amanda new super young sweet girl Vietnamese

Saigonprincess
13-09-2022, 05:35 PM
TUESDAY ❤️

Highly recommended

* Jessica top Vietnamese
* Kiki new friendly girl Vietnamese
WechatID: SaigonprincessBexley86314

Saigonprincess
14-09-2022, 04:02 PM
WEDNESDAY ❤️

* Kaly new ❤️. Vietnamese. Loves life, very happy girl. 156 cm, size 6 Super hot Vietnamese girl!Sexy exotic look.Very good skill and service.B2B masters.Good English and easy to connect with.Super friendly and outgoing personality.Good GFE ( girlfriend experience) .Hightly recommenced don’t miss out!

Saigonprincess
15-09-2022, 08:58 AM
ROSTER FOR THURSDAY ❤️

* Jessica top Vietnamese

Saigonprincess
15-09-2022, 06:41 PM
THURSDAY ❤️

* Jessica top Vietnamese

Saigonprincess
16-09-2022, 01:19 PM
FRIDAY ❤️

* Vivi New ❤️Top Girl! 20yo, 167cm, a luscious fashion school girl from Vietnamese New to industry, innocent and stunning looking, long silky sexy hair, soft personality and sweet talking, very friendly with enchanting smile all the time. Fantastic massage skills and services.
--Super young sweet girl, if you are looking for first love Girl Friend Experience, She is the right girl!

* Jessica top Vietnamese

Saigonprincess
17-09-2022, 08:39 AM
ROSTER FOR SATURDAY ❤️

Saigonprincess
17-09-2022, 05:08 PM
SATURDAY ❤️

* Lily D Cup beautiful Vietnamese

Saigonprincess
19-09-2022, 07:21 AM
ROSTER FOR MONDAY ❤️

* Tracy new ❤️ is a hot and raunchy Vietnamese who will keep you mesmerised with her sexual energy, she offers a passionate sensual open minded massage. C cup 24yo babe has such a banging bod!
She is quietly spoken but will pounce on you and unleash her smoldering sexual appetite.

* Jessica top Vietnamese

Saigonprincess
20-09-2022, 07:34 AM
ROSTER FOR TUESDAY ❤️

Highly recommended

Deluxe body massage scrub

Saigonprincess
21-09-2022, 04:09 PM
WEDNESDAY ❤️

* Kaly new ❤️Girl! 155cm, D cup. Stunning looking, curvy figure and beautiful personality. She offers first class massage skills and services. Honestly, she makes every gentleman happy at the end! Good English and easy to connect with.Super friendly and outgoing
--Very patient girl, always optimistic and happy, she can rejuvenate both your body and your mind.

* Jessica top Vietnamese

Saigonprincess
23-09-2022, 08:44 AM
ROSTER FOR FRIDAY ❤️

* Jessica top Vietnamese
⭐️Waxing Available too.Call and make booking 044469779

Saigonprincess
24-09-2022, 07:42 AM
ROSTER FOR SATURDAY ❤️
* Jessica top Vietnamese

Saigonprincess
24-09-2022, 04:04 PM
SATURDAY ❤️

* Jessica top Vietnamese
86928[ATTACH=CONFIG]86929[/
ATTACH]

Saigonprincess
25-09-2022, 07:06 PM
SUNDAY ❤️

* Tracy new ❤️ is a hot and raunchy Vietnamese who will keep you mesmerised with her sexual energy, she offers a passionate sensual open minded massage. C cup 24yo babe has such a banging bod!
She is quietly spoken but will pounce on you and unleash her smoldering sexual appetite.

* Jessica top Vietnamese
* Kaly new super pretty, good English Vietnamese

Saigonprincess
26-09-2022, 06:55 PM
MONDAY ❤️
* Kaly new super pretty face, good English, friendly Vietnamese

Saigonprincess
28-09-2022, 08:22 AM
ROSTER FOR WEDNESDAY ❤️

* Jessica top Vietnamese
* Tracy new beautiful , skinny,pretty face Vietnamese

Saigonprincess
29-09-2022, 05:33 PM
THURSDAY ❤️

* Jessica top Vietnamese

Saigonprincess
30-09-2022, 05:29 PM
FRIDAY ❤️

* Tracy new beautiful, skinny, pretty face Vietnamese
WechatID : SaigonprincessBexley

Saigonprincess
02-10-2022, 02:22 PM
SUNDAY ❤️

* Jessica top Vietnamese

Saigonprincess
03-10-2022, 03:35 PM
MONDAY ❤️

* Kaly new super pretty.face, good English, friendly girl Vietnamese

Saigonprincess
04-10-2022, 04:37 PM
TUESDAY ❤️

* Tracy new beautiful Vietnamese
WechatID: SaigonprincessBexey
87467m87468

Saigonprincess
05-10-2022, 05:53 PM
8753787538]87537[/ATTACH]
* Tracy new beautiful, skinny,small girl, pretty face Vietnamese
* Jessica top Vietnamese

Saigonprincess
07-10-2022, 03:55 PM
FRIDAY ❤️

* Jessica top Vietnamese

Saigonprincess
08-10-2022, 01:40 PM
SATURDAY ❤️

* Kaly new super pretty face, good English, friendly girl Vietnamese

Saigonprincess
09-10-2022, 02:29 PM
SUNDAY ❤️

* Kiki❤️ 23 yo Vietnamese 158cm, chubby beautiful face ! DD cup, nice firm bum long black hair. Open minded Good English and easy to connect with.Super friendly and outgoing

* Jessica top Vietnamese

Saigonprincess
10-10-2022, 01:10 PM
MONDAY ❤️

* Kiki❤️ 23 yo Vietnamese 158cm, chubby beautiful face ! DD cup, nice firm bum long black hair. Open minded Good English and easy to connect with.Super friendly and outgoing

* Jessica top Vietnamese
* Tracy new beautiful,small, pretty girl Vietnamese

Saigonprincess
11-10-2022, 05:27 PM
[COLOR="#A52A2A"] TUESDAY ❤️

* [Kiki❤️ 23 yo Vietnamese 158cm, chubby beautiful face ! DD cup, nice firm bum long black hair. Open minded Good English and easy to connect with.Super friendly and outgoing

87861/COLOR]

Saigonprincess
12-10-2022, 06:30 PM
WEDNESDAY ❤️

* Julie ❤️ Vietnamese 23 yo,158cm natural,a ung and pretty face,silky white skin,very sweet,bubbly friendly and great attitude.Good massage skill.Very easy to connect with.Highly recommended 🥰

*Kaly new super pretty face, good English, friendly girl Vietnamese
* Tracy new beautiful Vietnamese, small Vietnamese

Saigonprincess
13-10-2022, 02:27 PM
THURSDAY ❤️

* Lucy new ❤️from London (Extremely!) – Friendly, classy & open-minded. 165cm with B cup and Pretty face and seductive eyes will drive you wild. Her soft massage, sweet personality and naughty side will make for an unforgettable experience like no other!!! This girl is highly recommended!

* Julie beautiful face, cute, sweet girl Vietnamese
⭐️Waxing available too,Call and make booking 0449725197

Saigonprincess
14-10-2022, 07:18 AM
ROSTER FOR FRIDAY ❤️

* Canny new ❤️Top Girl! 21 yo, 160 cm ,Vietnamese Sweet and innocent, sun kissed skin, very glamorous face with shining eyes could speak. Just like your first lover! Beautiful personality, she is very patient and friendly to everyone.
--Chatty and friendly, very easy to connect with, gorgeous services.

* Julie beautiful, cute, sweet girl Vietnamese

Saigonprincess
15-10-2022, 11:04 AM
SATURDAY ❤️

* Canny new ❤️Top Girl! 21 yo, 160 cm ,Vietnamese Sweet and innocent, sun kissed skin, very glamorous face with shining eyes could speak. Just like your first lover! Beautiful personality, she is very patient and friendly to everyone.

88029[/FONT]
88030[/COLOR][/B]

Saigonprincess
15-10-2022, 03:40 PM
SATURDAY ❤️

* FRESH UP YOUR WEEKEND WITH GREAT PACKAGES, BODY SCRUB, SHOWER THEN A RELAXING MASSAGE COULD BE JUST WHAT YOU NEED!

88034[/COLOR][/FONT][/B][/COLOR][/FONT][/B]

Saigonprincess
15-10-2022, 07:15 PM
SATURDAY ❤️

***FRESH UP YOUR WEEKEND WITH GREAT PACKAGES, BODY SCRUB, SHOWER THEN A RELAXING MASSAGE COULD BE JUST WHAT YOU NEED!

88034[/COLOR][/FONT][/B][/COLOR][/FONT][/B][/COLOR][/FONT][/B][/COLOR][/FONT][/B]

Saigonprincess
16-10-2022, 04:24 PM
[COLOR="#A52A2A"] SUNDAY ❤️

* [Julie ❤️ Vietnamese 23 yo,158cm natural,a ung and pretty face,silky white skin,very sweet,bubbly friendly and great attitude.Good massage skill.Very easy to connect with.Highly recommended 🥰

* Kaly new super pretty face , good English, friendly girl Vietnamese
88078 /COLOR]

Saigonprincess
17-10-2022, 03:12 PM
MONDAY ❤️

* Tracy new beautiful,small figure Vietnamese

Saigonprincess
18-10-2022, 12:52 PM
FRIDAY ❤️

⭐️Waxing available too.Call and make booking 041449725197

Saigonprincess
19-10-2022, 01:33 PM
WEDNESDAY ❤️

* Julie ❤️ Vietnamese 23 yo,158cm natural,a ung and pretty face,silky white skin,very sweet,bubbly friendly and great attitude.Good massage skill.Very easy to connect with.Highly recommended 🥰

Saigonprincess
21-10-2022, 07:25 AM
ROSTER FOR FRIDAY ❤️

Saigonprincess
22-10-2022, 07:53 AM
ROSTER FOR SATURDAY ❤️

* Jessica top Vietnamese

Saigonprincess
24-10-2022, 12:52 PM
MONDAY ❤️

Saigonprincess
26-10-2022, 08:00 AM
[COLOR="#A52A2A"] ROSTER FOR WEDNESDAY ❤️

* Natalie ❤️Vietnamese : Top Girl! 29yo, 165cm, D Cup, long blonde hair Beautiful face, milky skin. This stunner has your dreamed breast. Wonderful skills and nice sunshine personality, very easy to connect with. She is ready to fulfill your erotic fantasies.

⭐️Waxing available too.Call and make booking 0414468779
88586COLOR]

Saigonprincess
27-10-2022, 07:05 AM
ROSTER FOR THURSDAY ❤️

* Natalie beautiful face, cute, sweet girl Vietnamese
* Jessica top Vietnamese

Saigonprincess
28-10-2022, 06:56 PM
SATURDAY ❤️

* Jessica top Vietnamese

Saigonprincess
30-10-2022, 06:48 AM
[COLOR="#A52A2A"] ROSTER FOR SUNDAY ❤️

* [Mimy new ❤️Girl! 155cm, D cup. Stunning looking, curvy figure and beautiful personality. She offers first class massage skills and services. Honestly, she makes every gentleman happy at the end! Good English and easy to connect with.Super friendly and outgoing

* Tracy new beautiful, small figure Vietnamese
88783/COLOR]

Saigonprincess
30-10-2022, 02:41 PM
[B] SUNDAY ❤️

* Mimy new ❤️Girl! 155cm, D cup. Stunning looking, curvy figure and beautiful personality. She offers first class massage skills and services. Honestly, she makes every gentleman happy at the end! Good English and easy to connect with.Super friendly and outgoing

* Tracy new beautiful, cute, sweet girl Vietnamese
* Julie beautiful face sweet girl Vietnamese
⭐️Waxing available too.Call and make booking 041446977988812
88811[/
B]

Saigonprincess
31-10-2022, 12:25 PM
MONDAY ❤️

* Mimy new ❤️Girl! 155cm, D cup. Stunning looking, curvy figure and beautiful personality. She offers first class massage skills and services. Honestly, she makes every gentleman happy at the end! Good English and easy to connect with.Super friendly and outgoing

⭐️ Deluxe body massage scrub

Saigonprincess
02-11-2022, 02:20 PM
WEDNESDAY ❤️

⭐️Waxing available too.Call and make booking 04144669779

Saigonprincess
05-11-2022, 07:29 AM
ROSTER FOR SATURDAY ❤️

* Jessica top Vietnamese

Saigonprincess
06-11-2022, 08:53 AM
ROSTER FOR SUNDAY ❤️
* Julie beautiful face cute, sweet girl Vietnamese
* Tracy new beautiful small figure Vietnamese
⭐️Waxing available too.Cal and make booking 0414469779

Saigonprincess
09-11-2022, 01:38 PM
WEDNESDAY ❤️

* Jessica top Vietnamese
* Julie beautiful face cute, sweet girl Vietnamese
⭐️Waxing available too. Call and make booking 0414469779

Saigonprincess
11-11-2022, 07:18 PM
FRIDAY ❤️

* Natalie beautiful face cute sweet girl Vietnamese
* Mimy new beautiful face friendly girl Vietnamese
* Julie beautiful face, cute Vietnamese

Saigonprincess
13-11-2022, 02:44 PM
SUNDAY ❤️

* Mimy new beautiful sweet girl Vietnamese
⭐️Deluxe body massage scrub 89437

Saigonprincess
14-11-2022, 02:47 PM
MONDAY ❤️

* Julie beautiful face cute sweet girl Vietnamese

Saigonprincess
16-11-2022, 04:03 PM
WEDNESDAY ❤️

Saigonprincess
17-11-2022, 02:58 PM
THURSDAY ❤️

* Eva new girl start today 24 yo,hot girl from Chinese ❤️
157 cm size 6hot figure with natural perfect D cup Super GFE very good service.Very friendly and great English very easy to connect with, very sexy, a hot beautiful vixen, Hightly recommenced!🥰

* Jessica top Vietnamese

Saigonprincess
19-11-2022, 10:51 AM
SATURDAY ❤️

* Jessica top Vietnamese
⭐️Waxing available too.Call and. make booking 0414469779

Saigonprincess
22-11-2022, 07:33 AM
ROSTER FOR TUESDAY ❤️

* Sara new ❤️ 20yo Vietnamese gorgeous face, most perfect hot figure, the most friendly and cheerful young girl best GFE. Open minded
160cm, hot fit body, she is a truly charming girl ! Real model figure ! Bubbly, chatty, friendly, lovely and soft personality. Her English is ok to hold a conversation. Good massage skill and best technique. Don’t miss out this is the No 1 girl . Highly recommended.
She is always fully booked so book early.😊

* Tina❤️new 20 yo Thailand size 4-6 ,160 cm she is hot young girl!Busty natural beautiful E cup bust, White skin,slim figure and long leg .Her English good,B2B massages and service are just so good will make u horny.)Highly recommended!

Saigonprincess
26-11-2022, 07:26 AM
ROSTER FOR SATURDAY ❤️

* Sara new ❤️ 20 yo Vietnamese gorgeous face, most perfect hot figure, the most friendly and cheerful young girl best GFE. Open minded .160cm, hot fit body, she is a truly charming girl ! Real model figure ! Bubbly, chatty, friendly, lovely and soft personality. Her English is ok to hold a conversation. Good massage skill and best technique. Don’t miss out this is the No 1 girl . Highly recommended.
She is always fully booked so book early.��

* Jessica top Vietnamese

Saigonprincess
26-11-2022, 01:24 PM
SATURDAY ❤️

* Sara new ❤️ 20 yo Vietnamese gorgeous face, most perfect hot figure, the most friendly and cheerful young girl best GFE. Open minded .160cm, hot fit body, she is a truly charming girl ! Real model figure ! Bubbly, chatty, friendly, lovely and soft personality. Her English is ok to hold a conversation. Good massage skill and best technique. Don’t miss out this is the No 1 girl . Highly recommended.
She is always fully booked so book early.😊

* Jessica top Vietnamese

Saigonprincess
02-12-2022, 09:16 AM
[COLOR="#A52A2A"] ROSTER FOR FRIDAY ❤️

* [Carmela new ❤️from Filipino students 20 yo,young girl, 1m56cm size 6. Pretty angel face and hot model figure, big twinkling eyes, beautiful smile, , medium brown hair, milky smooth skin. Beautiful personality, she is gentle and friendly, charming cheerful, chatty. Soft massage she has a good heart great customer service and attitude. Very cute! Remind your first lover.
Highly recommended.

* Sara new 20 yo hot hot Vietnamese
90159 /COLOR]

Saigonprincess
03-12-2022, 06:23 AM
ROSTER FOR SATURDAY ❤️

*** FRESH ENTRANCE OFF GLENFANRNE STREET!

* Sara new 20yo hot hot Vietnamese
* Jessica top Vietnamese

Saigonprincess
04-12-2022, 10:56 AM
SUNDAY ❤️

We

Saigonprincess
04-12-2022, 06:55 PM
SUNDAY ❤️

Saigonprincess
10-12-2022, 06:34 AM
ROSTER FOR SATURDAY ❤️

* Jessica top Vietnamese

Saigonprincess
11-12-2022, 06:11 AM
ROSTER FOR SUNDAY ❤️

Saigonprincess
14-12-2022, 04:06 PM
WEDNESDAY ❤️

* Chrissy❤️ 22 yo 166cm, size 4-6 very pretty and fresh young Uni girl from Vietnam. Super young and pretty face, really smooth and silky tan skin, Shining big eyes, slim figure and long legs, very sweet, bubbly personality, charming, innocent, friendly and great attitude. When you stay with her, she will remind you your first lover at school, you will feel yourself younger. Open minded 😊
She is patient to everyone very easy to connect with. Warning: don’t fall in love!
Highly recommended👄

* Tina❤️new 20 yo Thailand size 4-6 ,160 cm she is hot young girl!Busty natural beautiful E cup bust, White skin,slim figure and long leg .Her English good,B2B massages and service are just so good will make u horny.)Highly recommended!

WechatID: SaigonprincesBexley

Saigonprincess
16-12-2022, 08:30 AM
ROSTER FOR FRIDAY ❤️

* Cindy new💋 Hot New Thai 21 year old with soft skin a natural B cup on a sexy toned size 6 figure at 158cm! Her gorgeous smile and bubbly youthful persona will have you hooked! ;) Come and have a chat with her
now!

* Carmela new ❤️from Filipino students 20 yo,young girl, 1m56cm size 6. Pretty angel face and hot model figure, big twinkling eyes, beautiful smile, , medium brown hair, milky smooth skin. Beautiful personality, she is gentle and friendly, charming cheerful, chatty. Soft massage she has a good heart great customer service and attitude. Very cute! Remind your first lover.
Highly recommended.

Saigonprincess
18-12-2022, 06:51 AM
ROSTER FOR SUNDAY ❤️

* Ivy ❤️ 23yo petite and beautiful Vietnamese girl size 6,157cm, milky skin, very pretty face and elegant look. A absolutely sweet and lovely So nice and friendly personality. Very popular! Fully booked girl !
Highly recommended.

Saigonprincess
18-12-2022, 03:24 PM
. Sunday ❤️

* Ivy ❤️ 23yo petite and beautiful Vietnamese girl size 6,157cm, milky skin, very pretty face and elegant look. A absolutely sweet and lovely So nice and friendly personality. Very popular! Fully booked girl !
Highly recommended.

* Julie beautiful face hot model Vietnamese

Saigonprincess
19-12-2022, 03:56 PM
MONDAY ❤️

* Jessica top Vietnamese

Saigonprincess
21-12-2022, 02:07 PM
WEDNESDAY ❤️

* Cindy new💋 Hot New Thai 21 year old with soft skin a natural B cup on a sexy toned size 6 figure at 158cm! Her gorgeous smile and bubbly youthful persona will have you hooked! ;) Come and have a chat with her
now!

Saigonprincess
26-12-2022, 08:43 AM
ROSTER FOR MONDAY ❤️

* Jessica top Vietnamese

Saigonprincess
26-12-2022, 02:05 PM
MONDAY ❤️

* Jessica top Vietnamese

Saigonprincess
28-12-2022, 07:21 AM
ROSTER FOR WEDNESDAY ❤️

* Emma new ❤️Top Girl! 21 yo, 160 cm ,Vietnamese Sweet and innocent, sun kissed skin, very glamorous face with shining eyes could speak. Just like your first lover! Beautiful personality, she is very patient and friendly to everyone.

* Cindy 21 yo Thailand hot hot

Saigonprincess
29-12-2022, 03:53 PM
THURSDAY ❤️

* Emma new ❤️Top Girl! 21 yo, 160 cm ,Vietnamese Sweet and innocent, sun kissed skin, very glamorous face with shining eyes could speak. Just like your first lover! Beautiful personality, she is very patient and friendly to everyone.

* Jessica top Vietnamese

Saigonprincess
30-12-2022, 05:28 PM
FRIDAY ❤️

* Cindy new 21 yo hot hot Thailand
* Carmela new from Filipino students beautiful

Saigonprincess
31-12-2022, 03:15 PM
FRIDAY ❤️

* Lina New Vietnamese ❤️24 yo D cup .She is experienced to provide first class massage and services. She is the most patient girl you can find, never get upset.
--Sexy smile, she is the simplest and artless girl you are looking for.

* Jessica top Vietnamese

Saigonprincess
03-01-2023, 08:32 AM
ROSTER FOR TUESDAY ❤️

* Chrissy❤️ 22 yo 166cm, size 4-6 very pretty and fresh young Uni girl from Vietnam. Super young and pretty face, really smooth and silky tan skin, Shining big eyes, slim figure and long legs, very sweet, bubbly personality, charming, innocent, friendly and great attitude. When you stay with her, she will remind you your first lover at school, you will feel yourself younger. Open minded 😊
She is patient to everyone very easy to connect with. Warning: don’t fall in love!
Highly recommended👄

* Tracy small figure Vietnamese

Saigonprincess
05-01-2023, 07:19 AM
ROSTER FOR THURSDAY ❤️

* Jessica top Vietnamese
* Emma new 21 u yo o beautiful Vietnamese

Saigonprincess
06-01-2023, 08:34 AM
ROSTER FOR FRIDAY ❤️

* Grace new Vietnamese 21yo ❤️our HOT cheeky, dark hair and sexy body,She has a gorgeous fit size 8 figure with an amazing C cup. She is loves to give a playful and sexy massage that will have you begging for more!

* Tracy beautiful small figure Vietnamese

Saigonprincess
15-01-2023, 03:17 PM
SUNDAY ❤️
*** FRESH UP YOUR WEEKEND WITH GREAT PACKAGES, BODY SCRUB, SHOWER THEN A RELAXING MASSAGE COULD BE JUST WHAT YOUR NEED!

* Emma 21 yo beautiful Vietnamese
* Ellie new 23 yo small figure,cute,sweet girl Vietnamese

Saigonprincess
16-01-2023, 01:47 PM
MONDAY ❤️

* Jessica top Vietnamese
* Emma 21 yo hot hot Vietnamese

Saigonprincess
20-01-2023, 08:42 AM
ROSTER FOR FRIDAY ❤️

* Cindy 21yo hot hot Thailand
* Carmela from Filipino students beautiful

Saigonprincess
23-01-2023, 07:13 AM
ROSTER FOR MONDAY ❤️

* Emma new beautiful Vietnamese
* Jessica top Vietnamese

Saigonprincess
23-01-2023, 05:58 PM
[COLOR="#A52A2A"] MONDAY ❤️

[*** FRESH UP YOUR WEEK WITH GREAT PACKAGES, BODY SCRUB, SHOWER THEN A RELAXING MASSAGE COULD BE JUST WHAT YOU NEED!

* Jessica top Vietnamese
* Emma new 21 yo beautiful Vietnamese
91884/COLOR]

Saigonprincess
24-01-2023, 04:04 PM
TUESDAY ❤️
* Natalie beautiful face hot model hot

Saigonprincess
25-01-2023, 07:28 AM
ROSTER FOR WEDNESDAY ❤️

* Lyric new ❤️ 19 yo Vietnamese! She is just soooo and pretty! 171cm, size 8 body with B cup bust, light tanned skin , really gorgeous face! Beautiful face,silky skin, good English.Soft massage but good service.Very popular good personality girl, fully booked girl

*Kate new ❤️ 19 yo is a hot and raunchy Vietnamese who will keep you mesmerised with her sexual energy, she offers a passionate sensual open minded massage,B cup .Fit but feminine,She is quietly spoken but will pounce on you and unleash her smoldering sexual appetite.

Saigonprincess
26-01-2023, 06:17 AM
ROSTER FOR THURSDAY ❤️

* Jessica top Vietnamese

Saigonprincess
26-01-2023, 03:58 PM
[B] THURSDAY ❤️

* Jessica top Vietnamese
92007 [/B

Saigonprincess
27-01-2023, 09:00 AM
ROSTER FOR FRIDAY ❤️

Saigonprincess
28-01-2023, 07:33 AM
ROSTER FOR SATURDAY ❤️

* Jessica top Vietnamese

Saigonprincess
29-01-2023, 08:57 AM
ROSTER FOR SUNDAY ❤️

* Ellie new beautiful,cute, sweet girl Vietnamese

Saigonprincess
29-01-2023, 02:55 PM
SUNDAY ❤️

* Jessica top Vietnamese
* Ellie new beautiful 21 yo cute, sweet girl Vietnamese
* Emma 21 yo beautiful Vietnamese

Saigonprincess
30-01-2023, 07:25 AM
ROSTER FOR MONDAY ❤️

* Jessica top Vietnamese