PDA

View Full Version : General talk Discussion: Sex with WL vs everyone else

misard
01-05-2021, 11:26 AM
What are some of the differences while in bed with a WL comparing to in bed with everyone else (your date, partner, fuck buddy etc) that you can tell ?

personaa
01-05-2021, 11:32 AM
Sex with WL means no headache after the job...

warwick1
01-05-2021, 11:35 AM
Different women...Another fascinating threadZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

takasitau
01-05-2021, 12:25 PM
WL usually has routine.. shower, catbath, bj then sex, somewhere along the line

I feel date, partner, etc is more spontaneous, no script

Riff888
01-05-2021, 01:35 PM
Different women...Another fascinating threadZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZHave to agree with you there.

WL is a fixed and upfront cost.

Everyone else is variable costs ongoing forever for less services.

[emoji23][emoji12]

Sent from my GM1910 using Tapatalk

rooter
01-05-2021, 04:22 PM
The buzzer goes off with a WL.
I don't know of any GFs or wives who set the timer - that would be harsh :)

blackmanjb
01-05-2021, 04:53 PM
No time limit with non WL
Have BBFS with GF/partner

Shoryureppa
01-05-2021, 05:20 PM
One costs $250+

cuteguy
01-05-2021, 05:38 PM
The WLs might compliment you a few times such as "you're handsome" or "he's big and strong". However, this is a feature of their job where they want you to have a good time and feel good.

warwick1
01-05-2021, 05:52 PM
One costs $250+

And the other is a hooker:slobber:

Vader
01-05-2021, 07:42 PM
Have to agree with you there.

WL is a fixed and upfront cost.

Everyone else is variable costs ongoing forever for less services.

[emoji23][emoji12]

Sent from my GM1910 using Tapatalk

When the service goes down you trade them in on something better.

Rainyex28
01-05-2021, 08:02 PM
Sex with a WL is mainly for your pleasure, you dont need to worry about the other person

quackm2002
01-05-2021, 08:48 PM
Excepting the dozens of guys here who are obsessed with trying to start a relationship with a WL

Sex with a WL is mainly for your pleasure, you dont need to worry about the other person

BAM
02-05-2021, 12:46 AM
I find WL knows what she's doing. Other girls... Well, some know but many will be really average in bed. Also agree that it's less headache.

dxxm
02-05-2021, 12:48 AM
The buzzer goes off with a WL.
I don't know of any GFs or wives who set the timer - that would be harsh :)

When you are married with kids, the buzzer is when the kids wake up crying.
It’s more of a thrill as you don’t know when the buzzer will go off, so you hump like mad like every minute counts.

personaa
02-05-2021, 01:56 AM
Starting a relationship with a WL who shags 15 guys everyday?!! Thanks but no thanks :)

AHLUNGOR
02-05-2021, 10:21 AM
When you are married with kids, the buzzer is when the kids wake up crying.
It’s more of a thrill as you don’t know when the buzzer will go off, so you hump like mad like every minute counts.

Mate, back in the good old days when the kids were small, it’s not the buzzer you tried to beat, it’s the opportunity of just getting it In , in the first place !

AHLUNGOR
02-05-2021, 10:24 AM

That’s very true , punting usually with less performance pressure! Say you are having sex with a girl friend or ONS for the first time or any other times , it could be very hard works man !

dwx
02-05-2021, 12:28 PM
Consent is a given,
where a casual other may come back later to say “I said or meant no”

GoldfishMan
02-05-2021, 12:42 PM
Mate, back in the good old days when the kids were small, it’s not the buzzer you tried to beat, it’s the opportunity of just getting it In , in the first place !
I actually think that sex with the GF/wife after having a kid is much more like punting than before having the kid!
I mean, say you're cruising in your relationship without a kid, sex can happen anytime of the day. Wake up with a boner, reach over grab her tits and get her worked up, then it's on.
After having a kid, you actually have to plan ahead, "book a time" with the GF/wife to do the deed. It's like making a booking for a punt!
Only difference is BBFS is always available, hehehe.

The main thing I reckon that punting sex really trumps GF/wife sex is that with punting, you almost never see the girl in her "down mode", without being dolled up or looking good in general. With a wife or GF, particularly live-in GFs, you're going to see and experience all of it. Most of the time she's not going to be all dolled up for the sex. Even worse if your partner was a clean freak. She'll want to take a shower before sex... That means off comes the make up even if she had it on!

alc
02-05-2021, 02:55 PM
I actually think that sex with the GF/wife after having a kid is much more like punting than before having the kid!
I mean, say you're cruising in your relationship without a kid, sex can happen anytime of the day. Wake up with a boner, reach over grab her tits and get her worked up, then it's on.
After having a kid, you actually have to plan ahead, "book a time" with the GF/wife to do the deed. It's like making a booking for a punt!
Only difference is BBFS is always available, hehehe.

The main thing I reckon that punting sex really trumps GF/wife sex is that with punting, you almost never see the girl in her "down mode", without being dolled up or looking good in general. With a wife or GF, particularly live-in GFs, you're going to see and experience all of it. Most of the time she's not going to be all dolled up for the sex. Even worse if your partner was a clean freak. She'll want to take a shower before sex... That means off comes the make up even if she had it on!

Hah just tell her not to wash off the makeup then. I hate it when people don't clean up before sex.

dannyboy
02-05-2021, 03:02 PM
GF/Wife is much more expensive

Rainyex28
02-05-2021, 03:41 PM
Excepting the dozens of guys here who are obsessed with trying to start a relationship with a WL

Yeah not ideal...
Infatuation I guess?

Sanprett
02-05-2021, 04:29 PM
Funny how I had sex with a WL who then became my girlfriend. The sex is completely different. At the shop she’s wild and willing to please but at home she basically a fish

Travelmate
02-05-2021, 05:09 PM
Funny how I had sex with a WL who then became my girlfriend. The sex is completely different. At the shop she’s wild and willing to please but at home she basically a fish

No surprise.
Is she still a girlfriend or wife?

Climax598
02-05-2021, 05:29 PM
Because you pay her to perform a show for you at the shop. I know what you mean. I have a similar experience but not a complete star fish but less service.

rooter
02-05-2021, 05:37 PM

Because you pay her to perform a show for you at the shop. I know what you mean. I have a similar experience but not a complete star fish but less service.

Like marrying a chef and she just cooks you boiled eggs, 2 minute noodles, and cheese on toast.
What a disappointment!
And doubly frustrating because you know she is serving everyone else delicious meals.

Rainyex28
02-05-2021, 06:22 PM
Wow does she know you punt?

Sanprett
02-05-2021, 06:35 PM
No surprise.
Is she still a girlfriend or wife?

Long gone mate. Dated only few months.

Warrabong
02-05-2021, 06:38 PM
Was just thinking about this after my last punt. WL really know how to please a man. It’s just a different experience that adds to the menu

BlackToad
02-05-2021, 08:19 PM

Haha... this is what I’ve always suspected. A few WL have told me they wouldn’t do certain things with a boyfriend and only do it in the brothel as it’s expected or they get tips for it.... better sex as a punter.

Climax598
02-05-2021, 10:49 PM
Haha... this is what I’ve always suspected. A few WL have told me they wouldn’t do certain things with a boyfriend and only do it in the brothel as it’s expected or they get tips for it.... better sex as a punter.
Correct, that I have been told by one of Ginza girl without me asking her. She will not do DD/CIM on her future BF/husband. She do it for the $$$. I jokingly told her I was disappointed so she can't be my GF/wife while we were having lunch during her off day

Marc02
02-05-2021, 11:47 PM
I'm basically the WL for my wife, start of fingering, daty whilst trying to get my self hard, missionary into doggy, keep going till I can get her to come, then usually I get tired and go jack off in the shower hahaha

alc
03-05-2021, 02:30 PM
I'm basically the WL for my wife, start of fingering, daty whilst trying to get my self hard, missionary into doggy, keep going till I can get her to come, then usually I get tired and go jack off in the shower hahaha

And do you DD the missus nor save it for the brothel? :)

cuteguy
03-05-2021, 03:49 PM
Correct, that I have been told by one of Ginza girl without me asking her. She will not do DD/CIM on her future BF/husband. She do it for the $$$. I jokingly told her I was disappointed so she can't be my GF/wife while we were having lunch during her off day

That's no surprise. Heard it from a few girls doing diamond services. They provide such service because they get paid for it. Boyfriend doesn't pay but he may get sex without condom such as BJ or vaginal sex.

Vader
03-05-2021, 06:43 PM

Well, blokes that like DD/CIM won't take them out. If your partner doesn't satisfy you sexually why take her out. There is a big world out there.

roshnikhanna
04-05-2021, 07:38 PM
sex with WL is good.