PDA

View Full Version : Shop info Top 3 for the Southside

HHHeisenberg
04-05-2021, 03:22 PM
I would like you all to agree on a Top 3 shops for quality, consistency, value for money and range of offerings for the southside only.

My top 3 suggestions:

AT - Stones Corner
Natural - Greenslopes
Pure Lumley St

For the avoidance of doubt, messrs leon and spaceman are not welcome to offer their opinion.

darkice
04-05-2021, 04:34 PM
AT - best VFM

Have had consistently good punts.

Haven't tried Pure for years now. Maybe should try again. Any recommendations?

the gelding
04-05-2021, 04:53 PM
Just one comment to make, they has misseed one shop that would be on my list: Sunshine.

AT is off my radar atm - I'll give it a bit of time and try again.

HHHeisenberg
04-05-2021, 05:55 PM
One gem I didn't include on the list for lack of offerings only, is my new place no one knows about. Robertson Village. I think they go by Dream Garden but easy enough to spot. Simply wow..

jazza69
04-05-2021, 07:13 PM
I dont think you are even close.

Have you actually tried any of these - or are you just throwing names out there??

AT is OK

Why wouldn't you really have included your 'gem' in your list of top three?? Is it your new place?? how about you give a review??

HHHeisenberg
04-05-2021, 08:13 PM
I dont think you are even close.

Have you actually tried any of these - or are you just throwing names out there??

AT is OK

Why wouldn't you really have included your 'gem' in your list of top three?? Is it your new place?? how about you give a review??

First of all, just remember who you're talking to and know your place.

Now that we have that sorted, I like that you in very much spaceman/leon spastic fashion have chosen not to contribute but to simply pour shit on other peoples suggestions. You are a net detractor from the knowledgebase that is aus99. Either contribute your own top 3 or kindly fuck off.

HHHeisenberg
04-05-2021, 09:21 PM
My three shops on the Southside would be.

Guzman - Buranda
Mc Donalds - Annerley
KFC - Greenslopes

Sadly this is still probably your most worthwhile contribution in 251 posts, spastic.

Go and do everyone a favour and throw yourself in front of a high-speed train. Thanks fam.

jimmyp
04-05-2021, 09:25 PM
My three shops on the Southside would be.

Guzman - Buranda
Mc Donalds - Annerley
KFC - GreenslopesNo, no, no, the burgers are better at Hungry Jacks.

Can't beat a HJ Whopper....

I will say I have gone off SSDS. I always seem to get the "I'm testing out a new girl" who lasts a few days because she's crap.

I don't want crap, I want quality.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Licketysplit
04-05-2021, 10:50 PM
Slide “Bubble day spa” in Annerley into your top three.

HHHeisenberg
04-05-2021, 11:13 PM
Slide “Bubble day spa” in Annerley into your top three.

Which one should it displace and why?

tab123
04-05-2021, 11:30 PM
I would like to let you know that I disagree.

AT - aside from angela and a couple of others, the rest are not good looking.

Pure - l was offered a 40 year old last time i went 3 momths ago.

Natural - dont think I've seen a girl better than 5/10 there except for lina.

HHHeisenberg
04-05-2021, 11:51 PM
I would like to let you know that I disagree.

AT - aside from angela and a couple of others, the rest are not good looking.

Pure - l was offered a 40 year old last time i went 3 momths ago.

Natural - dont think I've seen a girl better than 5/10 there except for lina.

Offer your alternatives, though I disagree with most of what you say. I am willing to be persuaded if you can offer a good argument.

Gaijin
04-05-2021, 11:56 PM
I thought dream garden closed up years ago?

HHHeisenberg
05-05-2021, 12:01 AM
I thought dream garden closed up years ago?

No it is very much there, you know which one I am talking about, yes?

It was open tonight.

Massaddict
05-05-2021, 02:47 AM
My top 3 southside shops are Vivi's, A.T. and Smile

M.A.

zakthekat
05-05-2021, 09:11 AM
T5, Vivis and Touch

jazza69
05-05-2021, 09:58 AM
First of all, just remember who you're talking to and know your place.

Ha Ha Ha! Go back under the rock you came from if you aren't going to treat people with even some basic respect.

Scotty from Marketing
05-05-2021, 11:58 AM
Ha Ha Ha! Go back under the rock you came from if you aren't going to treat people with even some basic respect.

Be careful or he will challenge you to a fight.
As for shops recommended....countdown to the police raids that this moron is inviting

HHHeisenberg
05-05-2021, 03:30 PM
Be careful or he will challenge you to a fight.
As for shops recommended....countdown to the police raids that this moron is inviting

If you're that frightened you little wimp, why even be part of a REVIEW forum? what is the absolute point of you being here, flogface?

Also it is THEY, not HE.

Scotty from Marketing
05-05-2021, 03:44 PM
If you're that frightened you little wimp, why even be part of a REVIEW forum? what is the absolute point of you being here, flogface?

Also it is THEY, not HE.
You’re funny.......

HHHeisenberg
05-05-2021, 03:51 PM
Honestly, the logic of coming onto a review forum and saying you won't post reviews or even name shops for fear of attracting police attention. You morons are something special. Utter spastics, the pair of you. Pack up your bongos and fuck off, will you.

Also ADN is pissing me off today. So is Z1P.

HHHeisenberg
05-05-2021, 05:15 PM
why don't you join aus420 and publicly review illegal drug suppliers you fuk'n flog....

At least I wouldn't be a cowardly flop like you. So if you don't want to participate, why are you, flogface? Why don't you fuck off already?

the gelding
05-05-2021, 05:49 PM
Also ADN is pissing me off today. So is Z1P.

I'm on the zip/bnpl bandwagon. Constantly shorted which is a pain in the arse - though I reckon it's a buy. Solid fundamentals and awesome growth. Same for SZL. Patience is key.

HHHeisenberg
05-05-2021, 08:39 PM
I'm on the zip/bnpl bandwagon. Constantly shorted which is a pain in the arse - though I reckon it's a buy. Solid fundamentals and awesome growth. Same for SZL. Patience is key.

I think so, I can't bring myself to get out of the BNPL bandwagon and I think Zip truly does offer something different other than just being a better buy than Afterpay at this point. I'll hold.

ADN finished up basically even after being down 15% through the day so I'm happy enough with that. Hopefully it rockets when their DFS drops.

Scotty from Marketing
06-05-2021, 08:21 AM
Honestly, the logic of coming onto a review forum and saying you won't post reviews or even name shops for fear of attracting police attention. You morons are something special. Utter spastics, the pair of you. Pack up your bongos and fuck off, will you.

The way you talk is funny 24601.
I will keep my bongos here, but thanks for the advice.

kamas
06-05-2021, 09:01 AM
Aw, don't be horrible to HHH. He's transitioning, which is why he's so sensitive about pronouns. It gets confusing after being in jail taking it up the poop chute for a few years to know what you are. But I'm willing to compromise, the word "it" should be used to refer to HHH in future.

CMPunk
06-05-2021, 07:02 PM
Aw, don't be horrible to HHH. He's transitioning, which is why he's so sensitive about pronouns. It gets confusing after being in jail taking it up the poop chute for a few years to know what you are. But I'm willing to compromise, the word "it" should be used to refer to HHH in future.

Anal sex has nothing to do with gender identity, dipshit. I don't know or care if HHH's signature is a joke, but no need to throw queer and trans people under the bus

HHHeisenberg
06-05-2021, 09:35 PM
Anal sex has nothing to do with gender identity, dipshit. I don't know or care if HHH's signature is a joke, but no need to throw queer and trans people under the bus

Now this is a point I can get behind.

HHHeisenberg
06-05-2021, 10:00 PM
fuk'n hypocrite.

That has nothing to do with being transphobic or anti-LGBT generally. Do you even read the posts you quote, lad?

blacksugar
06-05-2021, 10:04 PM
I would say T5 is the most consistent. The girls at SSDS are too arrogant as the shop is too popular. Anytime is a hit and miss. As for the rest, pretty much old boilers most of the time.

Kowabunga
07-05-2021, 12:53 AM
Given the aggressive and disrespectful crap that gets sprayed in some of these threads there is no way I'd be offering suggestions of shops to visit.

tab123
07-05-2021, 02:10 AM
Given the aggressive and disrespectful crap that gets sprayed in some of these threads there is no way I'd be offering suggestions of shops to visit.

Fuck! Totally agree. The ego with some people here are unthinkable.

HHHeisenberg
07-05-2021, 02:13 AM

So then, why the fuck are you? This is a review forum. If you're not here to review and by extension offer suggestions for visits, fuck off?

bravolima
07-05-2021, 04:13 AM
1. SS
2. Luna
3. T5

Maddona
07-05-2021, 02:47 PM
So then, why the fuck are you? This is a review forum. If you're not here to review and by extension offer suggestions for visits, fuck off?

I know it’s been a while Mr H.....

I think you will find most of us share privately due to folk like yourself.

So yes.....add me to the list of those that no longer share on the open forum.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HHHeisenberg
07-05-2021, 03:42 PM

I think you will find most of us share privately due to folk like yourself.

I have no issue with you not sharing your shithouse suggestions, so just stop fucking posting? Stick to PMs and keep your trash shit talk that offers no value off the forum? Simples.

The Professor
07-05-2021, 06:42 PM
I think you will find most of us share privately.
Me too. I bumped into a punter the other day entering a well known establishment with his fingers crossed. I asked "Are you hoping for a good session?" He said "No, the recidivism rate is 46%!"
Puff Puff Prof

CMPunk
07-05-2021, 07:09 PM
Me too. I bumped into a punter the other day entering a well known establishment with his fingers crossed. I asked "Are you hoping for a good session?" He said "No, the recidivism rate is 46%!"
Puff Puff Prof

0/10 joke, do better next time

kamas
08-05-2021, 09:10 AM
0/10 joke, do better next time

What is wrong with you, quarterwit? I hope with early intervention and intensive therapy you will eventually be able to approach halfwit status. But I 'm not holding my breath.

CMPunk
09-05-2021, 11:48 PM
What is wrong with you, quarterwit? I hope with early intervention and intensive therapy you will eventually be able to approach halfwit status. But I 'm not holding my breath.

0/10 insult, do better next time.

statd001
12-05-2021, 10:14 PM
One gem I didn't include on the list for lack of offerings only, is my new place no one knows about. Robertson Village. I think they go by Dream Garden but easy enough to spot. Simply wow..

Bullshit. Come back to reality mate. Drove passed here the other day and this place is gone. Half the shops are vacant as well.

HHHeisenberg
13-05-2021, 07:36 PM
Bullshit. Come back to reality mate. Drove passed here the other day and this place is gone. Half the shops are vacant as well.

That is simply not true. You must be talking about the wrong spot.

Yespleez
13-05-2021, 09:32 PM
Well this thread is bullshit, can we get rid of it?

ococpunt
14-05-2021, 06:06 PM

coffeine monster has a nice looking PRC staff, slightly chubby, but you never know what you gonna get... maybe a cappuccino or a flat white?

HHHeisenberg
14-05-2021, 11:49 PM
coffeine monster has a nice looking PRC staff, slightly chubby, but you never know what you gonna get... maybe a cappuccino or a flat white?

It is the far left of the shops, no point just looking on street view, silly boy.

RottenLittlePunt
15-05-2021, 12:44 AM
Permanently closed

Dream Garden Massage
1 Google review
Massage in Robertson, Queensland
Located in: Robertson Village

But it was probably still open when HHH told all the same bullshit stories 6 years ago.

tab123
15-05-2021, 01:26 AM
Permanently closed

Dream Garden Massage
1 Google review
Massage in Robertson, Queensland
Located in: Robertson Village

But it was probably still open when HHH told all the same bullshit stories 6 years ago.

Hmmm... is he going to overcome his massive ego and admit that he is wrong?

Highly doubt it but then who cares?

HHHeisenberg
15-05-2021, 11:03 AM
I would never admit that I was wrong so therefore best to double down no matter how ridiculous.

Batting100
15-05-2021, 12:31 PM
I would never admit that I was wrong so therefore best to double down no matter how ridiculous.

You just admitted you were wrong

Brissypunter
15-05-2021, 04:56 PM
This cock knows NOTHING !! place been. closed for years the DUMB FUCK !!
By way still waiting at the shafston for you cock

spaceman
15-05-2021, 08:03 PM
Same as cindy’s
Living in the past
And sukhonnee mekchai isn’t coming back next month

Shagspear
03-06-2021, 08:05 PM

Where is this Dream Garden at Robertson Village?
I was just there yesterday and couldn’t find it.