PDA

View Full Version : Question Japanese girls

Onthedarkies
05-05-2021, 11:17 AM
Hey guys,

I’ve been going to 310, 278, 42 for a really long time now. However haven’t really ever been anywhere else. I’ve seen pretty much the every j girl at these shops at least a few times except like 3 from ginza. that I’m going to see soon I guess. . Haven’t been on the forum long. If anyone is interested, I can do a post with my quick reviews on some.

But is there any other hidden gems around the Sydney area. Preferably small and cute jap girls. Haha that’s my style

Before anyone says use the search function. Yes I have but also this forum doesn’t have a million members and doesn’t get spammed that easily so I see no harm in people asking question that may has answered before.. and also it may have been answered a while ago and is not current.

5 Star City
05-05-2021, 11:29 AM
Here... Search no More bro

Jap. Haru

Booking 0417 110 110

https://canvasartworkstudio.files.wordpress.com/2020/09/h2-1.jpg?w=545

Jap HANA with Yummy DD

Booking 0417 110 110

https://canvasartworkstudio.files.wordpress.com/2019/12/hana.jpg?w=487

https://i.ibb.co/Kx5YBLP/CED0084-B-72-D5-4-FBB-ABDB-1-D6-D77601-C62.png (https://ibb.co/k2Gpz97)

Rogeryou
05-05-2021, 04:30 PM
Hey guys,

I’ve been going to 310, 278, 42 for a really long time now. However haven’t really ever been anywhere else. I’ve seen pretty much the every j girl at these shops at least a few times except like 3 from ginza. that I’m going to see soon I guess. . Haven’t been on the forum long. If anyone is interested, I can do a post with my quick reviews on some.

But is there any other hidden gems around the Sydney area. Preferably small and cute jap girls. Haha that’s my style

Before anyone says use the search function. Yes I have but also this forum doesn’t have a million members and doesn’t get spammed that easily so I see no harm in people asking question that may has answered before.. and also it may have been answered a while ago and is not current.

Hello mate yes plse give us your top 5 please!

Labia Vortex
05-05-2021, 04:44 PM
Yes please...very kind of you....are you also looking for Japanese ML...?

Rogeryou
05-05-2021, 06:18 PM

Japanese are my favs by far ♥️

blackmanjb
05-05-2021, 06:41 PM

Interested in this too!

Labia Vortex
05-05-2021, 08:41 PM
Best Japanese massage: 335 Gardiners Rd Roseberry
All girls 100% Japanese

hexenducation
05-05-2021, 10:20 PM
Love Japanese style, can’t do Japanese girls. Too cute. Too submissive.

Rogeryou
05-05-2021, 11:03 PM
All girls 100% Japanese

I will second that

Onthedarkies
06-05-2021, 12:13 AM

The last year or two maybe since the rona I’ve only been punting maybe 2 times a weeks and just circling through the same group of girls.

I can’t even make a top 5 for current times.. every one is pretty much just great in their own unique way when you see them heaps of times.

But my all time top 5, would go way back not sure if many people here would remember

This is also in no order because they were all fucking incredible. Also all from ginza

I was much much more active around these years

1 - Jap Megumi
2- Jap and something else Amber
3 - jap I think hitomi
4 - Jap Mao something can’t remember she was literally the smallest thing ever
5 - jap aika or anika she told me she was a stripper

And then there was also Singapore Lisa I seen her way too much

And Korean Kiki the tiny one with reddish hair I seen her also way way too many times

There was Zoe as well she was like very tanned Korean small blonde hair I think

There’s a lot more I probably can’t remember.

But those were the days. New girls starting constantly and I never even knew about the forums or the roster I just use to call and ask who’s free at 7pm etc

Rogeryou
06-05-2021, 08:31 AM

Are you friends with the receptionist there at all mate?

Labia Vortex
06-05-2021, 09:40 AM
Are you friends with the receptionist there at all mate?
No
But I’d like to be… why you ask…?

Carissawhore
06-05-2021, 10:45 AM
Try 227 North Strathfield , they have Japanese most of the time. You can check their roster on wechat

liminal
06-05-2021, 10:59 AM
All girls 100% Japanese

They appear mostly very restrictive /limited too what is allowed and then have the ticket prices for almost every part of the anatomy

I think last time touching between the elbow and wrist was an additional $10 , though no kissing on the inner elbow , but wrist ok

However yes they are Japanese

There is also the shop over on Botany rd mascot? Name eludes

Rooster18
06-05-2021, 01:26 PM
Try 227 North Strathfield , they have Japanese most of the time. You can check their roster on wechat

Agreed..

J Miki (Top Notch)...

J Rachel (Famous)

J Moon (New with huge melons)

J Risa (Doesnt work much)

Rooster18
06-05-2021, 01:30 PM
Hey guys,

Hey Darkies,

Have you tried J Emma @ Ginza 310 yet?

Very pricey but had some great reviews. I'm still saving my pennies for this one..

Onthedarkies
06-05-2021, 02:23 PM
Hey Darkies,

Very pricey but had some great reviews. I'm still saving my pennies for this one..

Hey rooster,

Yeah I seen her on her first day at ginza she told me she use to work at 42 if I remember..

She’s super cute. And one of the best DFK I’ve ever had but in saying that it was just my style probably not everyone’s best DFK.

I’ve seen her maybe 4 times. Each time was better than before. But she usually works like 2 or 3pm - 8pm which doesn’t work for me.

Rogeryou
06-05-2021, 03:10 PM
No
But I’d like to be… why you ask…?

Because I know for a fact they own a full service shop and I am dying to find out which one so I can go.

Rooster18
06-05-2021, 05:14 PM
Hey rooster,

Yeah I seen her on her first day at ginza she told me she use to work at 42 if I remember..

She’s super cute. And one of the best DFK I’ve ever had but in saying that it was just my style probably not everyone’s best DFK.

I’ve seen her maybe 4 times. Each time was better than before. But she usually works like 2 or 3pm - 8pm which doesn’t work for me.

I think you have most of the current crop covered..
J Cinnomon @310? I saw her when she had a different name and she def had a big appetite for all things JAV Style.

Personal fav are Korean Japanese Mix.. the best of both worlds. Haven’t seen any for ages..

Onthedarkies
06-05-2021, 05:48 PM
I think you have most of the current crop covered..
J Cinnomon @310? I saw her when she had a different name and she def had a big appetite for all things JAV Style.

Personal fav are Korean Japanese Mix.. the best of both worlds. Haven’t seen any for ages..

Haha yeah I guess so. I see cinnamon a lot. Love the little bunny ears she always has!

bigfatkilo
06-05-2021, 05:54 PM
J cinnamon has been there years. Young keen petite and loves a good fuck. Can't fake that . Lovely little slut .

youngheart
08-05-2021, 11:17 AM
Because I know for a fact they own a full service shop and I am dying to find out which one so I can go.

Probably full of PRC in any case.

Rogeryou
08-05-2021, 02:00 PM
J cinnamon has been there years. Young keen petite and loves a good fuck. Can't fake that . Lovely little slut .

What shop is she at mate?

Rooster18
08-05-2021, 03:30 PM
What shop is she at mate?

Ginza 310,she was rostered on yesterday I think.

blackmanjb
09-05-2021, 01:00 PM

I think juri at 479 is Jap & Korean mix and she had some good reviews

Labia Vortex
09-05-2021, 01:53 PM
They appear mostly very restrictive /limited too what is allowed and then have the ticket prices for almost every part of the anatomy

I think last time touching between the elbow and wrist was an additional $10 , though no kissing on the inner elbow , but wrist ok

However yes they are Japanese

There is also the shop over on Botany rd mascot? Name eludes
I'll have to call BS on that
The only girl there who is money hungry is Manami
Great looking girl with the wrong attitude
She is however fascinated by larger cocks
Sometimes silly fees is an indication that they are not really interested...and that applies to all ML

Mt.smash20s
09-05-2021, 05:01 PM
Sometimes silly fees is an indication that they are not really interested...and that applies to all ML

I have to disagree with you. I’ve been there multiple times and only had good experiences with Yuka. The others seem unenthusiastic and definitely aren’t there to enjoy their time with you. That being said, definitely some of the best looking jap girls.

Anyway, anyone have any good Jap ML/WL recommendations

Labia Vortex
09-05-2021, 06:34 PM
I have to disagree with you. I’ve been there multiple times and only had good experiences with Yuka. The others seem unenthusiastic and definitely aren’t there to enjoy their time with you. That being said, definitely some of the best looking jap girls.

As with all punting YMMV
Chiharu Shiho and Yuka all good
My favourite there has sadly retired

Mt.smash20s
09-05-2021, 06:59 PM
As with all punting YMMV
Chiharu Shiho and Yuka all good
My favourite there has sadly retired

Ive seen yuna as well as another. Might have to check these girls out

Rooster18
09-05-2021, 11:30 PM
I think juri at 479 is Jap & Korean mix and she had some good reviews

Thanks blackmanjb,

Will consider... I tend to stay at 310 mostly when choosing the G Empire but have tried 479 a few times.

Rogeryou
09-05-2021, 11:45 PM
Thanks blackmanjb,

Will consider... I tend to stay at 310 mostly when choosing the G Empire but have tried 479 a few times.

She does look good I also like the look of J kasumi at 42...

liminal
10-05-2021, 12:27 AM

Sure I fully appreciate YMMV

Are you suggesting you have seen every ML there and they all offer plus plus services and all incl for $50 ? Read the reviews

Plenty suggesting they are chasing 100 plus for relatively basic/vanilla service incl average average to sub par massage

Rogeryou
10-05-2021, 07:48 AM

Are you suggesting you have seen every ML there and they all offer plus plus services and all incl for $50 ? Read the reviews

Plenty suggesting they are chasing 100 plus for relatively basic/vanilla service incl average average to sub par massage

Been there weekly at one stage for months never been asked for more than $50 for the standard NHJ.
Been fucking one of them for more than a year now on the side she doesn’t work there anymore

liminal
10-05-2021, 08:54 AM
Been there weekly at one stage for months never been asked for more than $50 for the standard NHJ.
Been fucking one of them for more than a year now on the side she doesn’t work there anymore

Good for you sir .

Though too clarify you are saying all Your sessions for $50? included ‘touching down there’ - DATY, FIV. Some LFK , breast play and nip teasing plus more?

Or just lightly touching of the body allowed with some areas less permitted or not at all

Last Time I saw Juri (very cute and sweet) , she hasn’t worked there awhile I think. and has a normal job. Possibly why she has more limits , wanted 50 for NHJ and nothing further allowed.. Had a list price for other possibilities .

Anyone ever have extras plus with Juri for the $50? Me only once a long while back.

Happy to accept individual women’s boundaries and sometimes, they alter depending on how they are that day and how they are viewing you. No rhyme or reason and even the I always shave , shower, wear my best polo shirt and splash on parfum may not have intended impact .

Not just Minami who has an extensive menu to order off

Rogeryou
10-05-2021, 09:56 AM
Good for you sir .

Though too clarify you are saying all Your sessions for $50? included ‘touching down there’ - DATY, FIV. Some LFK , breast play and nip teasing plus more?

Or just lightly touching of the body allowed with some areas less permitted or not at all

Last Time I saw Juri (very cute and sweet) , she hasn’t worked there awhile I think. and has a normal job. Possibly why she has more limits , wanted 50 for NHJ and nothing further allowed.. Had a list price for other possibilities .

Anyone ever have extras plus with Juri for the $50? Me only once a long while back.

Happy to accept individual women’s boundaries and sometimes, they alter depending on how they are that day and how they are viewing you. No rhyme or reason and even the I always shave , shower, wear my best polo shirt and splash on parfum may not have intended impact .

Not just Minami who has an extensive menu to order off

The NHK 50 is pretty limited I agree, the only way you get more bang for your buck is return visits to the same girl. You need to build a rapport with a girl. That’s what I did now I am racking in the rewards

Labia Vortex
10-05-2021, 10:31 AM

I’ve seen most of the girls
Just reporting my own experiences
The roster has changed a little
But I’ve never paid more than $65 to any of the girls
So all up $130… $65 to the house..$65 to the girl
They all vary with their limits. I’m happy with that
Those limits change as they’ve become more comfortable with me
The girls talk and I have a good rep in the place

Danny801
20-05-2021, 09:49 PM
Moon is not bad at 227 NS. Rocking more a jap tanned beach gal look. Around mid 20s , and friendly and happy to take instructions. Get the feeling shes fairly new.

Danny801
20-05-2021, 09:49 PM

Moon is not bad at 227 NS. Rocking more a jap tanned beach gal look. Around mid 20s , and friendly and happy to take instructions. Get the feeling shes fairly new.

colin.oscopy
16-01-2022, 10:17 PM
I used to visit a Japanese massage in Mascot but since covid the girls are more mixed chinese and thai with new ownership. Almost all the jap girls included touching and most daty. Two girls would fuck me without any tips. Jap girls would never behave like chinese princess and most got really turned on especially the newbies. Since then jap girls all the way for me.

markmark268
05-06-2022, 06:47 PM
Hey Darkies,

I saw Emma privately a few times. She was great but her availability never lined up well with mine. I think she was still working until quite recently but appears to have disappeared now?

HardCore
07-07-2022, 07:18 AM
Anyone know where any of the girls from Tokio massage have landed since that shop closed a year or so ago? I heard Natsu went back to Japan, any intel on the others?

cuteguy
07-07-2022, 11:00 AM
I used to visit a Japanese massage in Mascot but since covid the girls are more mixed chinese and thai with new ownership. Almost all the jap girls included touching and most daty. Two girls would fuck me without any tips. Jap girls would never behave like chinese princess and most got really turned on especially the newbies. Since then jap girls all the way for me.

Japanese girls working as MLs are not as good as WLs who provide better service. They don't appear to have the same training as Thais or Chinese girls. That's my opinion.