PDA

View Full Version : Bellevue 12 Lisa

hexenducation
05-05-2021, 10:25 PM
It’s been a. Few weeks since I’ve ventured over to the seedier side of Surry Hills. I’ve seen Lisa once before, and I know she’s happy with my relaxed, lazy, style so I wanted to try her again, but she’s always busy. Today luck was on my side, so I took her for two hours to enjoy, get to know her better and to ensure a way of contacting her again if things went well a second time.

Lisa allows almost everything, depending on her mood and feeling with the punter, and today she was tired but agreeable to explore limits.

I don’t normally kiss WLs but today we kissed, played mutually every which way, she got me rock hard blowing, and we enjoyed doggy, missionary and a bit of Greek. I know I enjoyed the experienced because I actually came in mish (as opposed to boring the girl senseless with BBbJCIM) so it was a great session. Lisa seemed tired but willing, and I suppose almost every girl is busy in all and out call because of the cheaper prices, honest service and willingness. Will explore fun with this girl further. She’s not the chattiest girl in the shop, but I think she’s shaping up to be one of the best for me.

recommend trying Lisa at least once if you’re into the MiLf Chinese scene. The older I get, the more willing I am to disregard age and in fact I feel a bit creepy seeing a 20 or 30 something girl these days. I have sometimes done Kyoto and the girls do look great but the premium isn’t usually worth it (except for that cutie I fell for and avoided).