PDA

View Full Version : Shop info Angel Healing Massage @ North Ryde

TH14
06-05-2021, 01:20 AM
Hi all brothers

Do anyone know this Angel Healing Massage @ 15A Avon Road, North Ryde

Is it a legit shop? Any intel would be nice !

Thanks in advance

Awqjoq
06-05-2021, 09:50 AM
It's listed on the Asian massage Sydney website so I'm pretty certain it offers RnT extras but I haven't been so can't comment on the girls they have

TH14
06-05-2021, 12:38 PM
It's listed on the Asian massage Sydney website so I'm pretty certain it offers RnT extras but I haven't been so can't comment on the girls they have

Thanks bro! Really appreciated

Awqjoq
06-05-2021, 07:54 PM
Not all Asian shops are RNT. Thats a general assumption.

I visited two last week that were strictly massage only.

What I meant is it's listed on Asianmassagesydney.com.au which is a directory of Asian massage parlours, and every single one I've tried that's listed on it is RNT

Cracker38
06-05-2021, 07:56 PM
Have been, it offers pretty decent massage service. Some girls will do HE, but clothed.

TH14
07-05-2021, 10:28 AM
Have been, it offers pretty decent massage service. Some girls will do HE, but clothed.

Recently? And how are those girls? Young or
Old?

Hogrider
07-05-2021, 01:27 PM
I have been here lot of times ,
Joanna is the manager .

Has girls from 19 to 40 Yr range .
All of them pretty solid massage . And if you build rapport all of them gives you HE too..

I just had HE from the old ones and got way more from the younger ones. There was a 19yr old girl who’s the sweetest I have seen . Don’t think she’s working right now .. forgot the name . Worked on tuesdays .

Ask for Wendy ,(Wednesday) 30s , does nHJ .good massage .

Even Joanna the manager does that too if you give out extraa vibes ..

Mr_KB666
16-05-2021, 01:37 PM
Joanna is the manager .

All of them pretty solid massage . And if you build rapport all of them gives you HE too..

I just had HE from the old ones and got way more from the younger ones. There was a 19yr old girl who’s the sweetest I have seen . Don’t think she’s working right now .. forgot the name . Worked on tuesdays .

Lol! Now you have my attention - I have been going there for a couple of months to help with an injury from running but there was no indication any extras were available.

What did you have to do/offer to get a NHJ from Joanna? She massaged me once when noone else was available - but again no extras 😒

zest_25
16-05-2021, 05:13 PM
Joanna is the manager .

Interesting, I got a flirty vibe but kept my underpants on and wasn't offered anything. Did you lie down nude or did they ask you to take them off?

Hogrider
22-05-2021, 05:18 PM
I just lied down nude from the get go ,got offered the first time too .. what’s not to like !!
after a solid massage a good tug is always welcome lol … standard tips btw

Raybo
23-05-2021, 12:44 PM
Joanna ran 608 Willoughby for a while before it became Willoughby Sakura.....that's 100% RnT so I'd be surprised if she went legit. Joanna sent me a message when she opened but haven't had the chance to get out there.

freshjive
23-05-2021, 01:59 PM
Is Joanna Malaysian by any chance. Had a massage last week from malaysian lady. Very professional and no part 2. Chose the strong massage which is $5 more than the remedial option.