PDA

View Full Version : Miso Honey - Sophie

dulph
28-05-2012, 09:38 PM
Saw Sophie at MH, Chinese, guessing late 20's, tall by asian standards I guess. In the lineup I thought she looked like an air hostess or a business chick. Was expecting a reserved kind of experience, but nothing could be farther.. :)

This babe has a smokin body, the only flaw I could call would be her perfect tits are fake, beautiful nipples though and she was keen for touching and sucking - even asking to squeeze harder. This girl is a bad kitty *cue moustache twirling*. If you like a girl who is very enthusiastic, a bit vocal and likes to fuck hard, she is the girl for you. I'm a new punter so I found it all a bit too much and actually prefer the more sensual, but still, a great experience and I think most guys who booked for an hour would be walk away bow legged.

Having done two lineups now, Sha-sha was the only small-ish girl with natural boobs I've seen. If anyone's got recommendations for a petite little babe with natural tits (don't care how big or small) then fire away!

belial
29-05-2012, 02:03 AM
I'm a new punter so I found it all a bit too much and actually prefer the more sensual, but still, a great experience and I think most guys who booked for an hour would be walk away bow legged.

I'm fairly new to punting myself, but some of these girls have skills that leave any normal woman in the dust. None of my girlfriends or my ex wife could compare to these ladies. But then again I guess they are professionals. :slobber:

herecticx
30-05-2012, 01:26 AM
mmm nice review

dw bro after a few more visits you will be liking this type of girl ;)

or any girl that is 'sensual' will just get fucked silly ;)

fuck on fuck hard brother ! ;)

herecticx
30-05-2012, 01:27 AM
miso honeys is so far from where i live (southside) only go there for special occasions :D

its such a treat and i never leave disappointed :P