PDA

View Full Version : General talk Reverse HE

HKHoney888
12-05-2021, 04:24 PM
Hi Bros ,

I have a local "legit" shop which provides a top notch thai massage then they offer a $50 HE ( fully clothed ) which seems a bit rich initially . The twist is that they start and finish the HE when i am on lying on my stomach. They have full access to my undercarriage and their skilled hands perform a super sensual tug and fondle of all the other bits . I can adjust the height of my hips for them to reach all the good spots . I dont know about everyone else but i find this way hotter that the normal finish on your back .. The ML's are not glamours here so you focus on the their technique not their looks... very very nice feel.... I suggest you guys try it if you havent already .
I wont be providing the shop details as they make an attempt to appear legit & have regular female clients ..sorry but i dont want to compromise their business.

adahar
12-05-2021, 04:42 PM
There are some shops that have massage tables with holes in the appropriate spot for just that very reason.

I get the feeling that they were common some years ago, not so much now. Probably that type of table in a legit shop is a dead giveaway.

GoldfishMan
13-05-2021, 08:51 AM
There are some shops that have massage tables with holes in the appropriate spot for just that very reason.

I get the feeling that they were common some years ago, not so much now. Probably that type of table in a legit shop is a dead giveaway.
Yes I love those 2-hole tables. Just gotta make sure you put your face in the right hole!

AHLUNGOR
14-05-2021, 10:12 AM
Yes I love those 2- hole tables. Just gotta make sure you put your face in the right hole!

I think few years back I posted some photos in my RnT thread about some very rare inverted Y shape massage table ! Haven’t seen one myself but just use your imagination! BTW, it’s more fun if you are massaging the ML too ......... haha

imaragingbull
03-06-2021, 04:16 AM
Milking tables are fantastic! Have been to one here in NY where the ML was a master of BJ and DD... it was an hour session and she just went to town. One of the all time best / relaxing sessions, as didn’t need to lift my hips. That part I find is the worst of the typical massage, where the ML is causing an obvious reaction for me, and i need to pivot upwards. I think i just have relatively weak hip flexors, but sometimes is not comfortable.

A mirror underneath also assists with the review.