PDA

View Full Version : Question Info about this girl

pontos
22-05-2021, 03:36 AM
Hi guys, anybody knows this oriental girl in Sidney ?
The photos looks like real

Bye

alc
22-05-2021, 10:56 AM
I have seen oriental girls in Sydney.

Which one?

quackm2002
22-05-2021, 11:48 AM
Yes, I do. She’s oriental

Bye

syd_azn_guy
22-05-2021, 12:32 PM
Yes I've seen oriental girls everywhere. which oriental are you talking about? stupid fool

wilisno
22-05-2021, 02:10 PM
Yes, they are real photos, not computer generated photos, just not sure if they are photos of her...

Bye

b00bs
22-05-2021, 06:34 PM
Firstly... Oriental?? The fuck?? They're Asian.

Secondly, where the heck is Sidney??

Third, where's the link to the photos??

Fuck me, next minut he's gonna be asking for dating advice.

....... And some guys here think it's a good idea for these n00bs to start day trading on the stock market. Hahahhahahha

CountryPunter
22-05-2021, 10:25 PM

Bye

Don't know what you're talking about mate.....or what you're on.

But I saw an Asian girl this afternoon in Sydney this afternoon. Well Penrith actually, but that's close to Sydney.

And she was definitely real. DFK, bbbj and great fuck. Treat girls with respect and reap the rewards. As they say ymmv.

Bye.

brownbear
23-05-2021, 09:29 AM
Firstly... Oriental?? The fuck?? They're Asian.

Secondly, where the heck is Sidney??

Third, where's the link to the photos??

Fuck me, next minut he's gonna be asking for dating advice.

....... And some guys here think it's a good idea for these n00bs to start day trading on the stock market. Hahahhahahha

Looks like he left the link out or didnt know how to do it, but, no way their going to come back asking, after, a stern reply like yours, Ill be next on the list just for replying. All I can say is slow down not everyone is a forum computer champ like you. Educate them don't belittle them.

b00bs
23-05-2021, 12:57 PM
@brownbear, hey bro these who is/ anyone recognise threads have come up multiple times now where the poster hasn't provided any info or link to a picture for reference to their enquiries.

Similar to the I fell in love/need advice threads, they come up so often, they're played out now, so they just end up getting roasted. Haha