PDA

View Full Version : Question WL pissed for not choosing her

Carissawhore
24-05-2021, 11:27 AM
Had a line up recently at Smithfield and this one WL was giving out lezbian vibe hence did not choose her, you know the guy version of lesbian. She got angry and stomped on the ground and started yelling, she went to next room to introduce herself to another punter and he passed on her too and she threw tantrum in the corridor, have you ever had something similar?

bung72
24-05-2021, 11:43 AM
..... giving out lezbian vibe hence did not choose her, you know the guy version of lesbian. She got angry and stomped on the ground and started yelling.....

Sounds like a leso to me!

Dettol
24-05-2021, 11:50 AM
The worse thing is that she probably will give shit service to the punter who goes with her..

JJBlows
24-05-2021, 12:12 PM
So many times this has happened me, they shake my hand but won't let go when I tell them I like to see all the girls first and keep begging, its only when I forcefully pull my hand away they walk out cursing me in chinese

Meng
24-05-2021, 12:13 PM
Usually the older WLs. The young ones don't give a fuck and has some pride lol.

triedforonce
24-05-2021, 12:17 PM
Interesting, never happened to me before, 70% i always make a booking, only if i want some adventure and looking for roster directly. Hopefully i don't encounter this kind of situation.

Sent from my ELE-L29 using Tapatalk

liminal
24-05-2021, 01:01 PM
Had a line up recently at Smithfield and this one WL was giving out lezbian vibe hence did not choose her, you know the guy version of lesbian. She got angry and stomped on the ground and started yelling, she went to next room to introduce herself to another punter and he passed on her too and she threw tantrum in the corridor, have you ever had something similar?

Maybe she was sensing other gendered pheromones...

Did she stomp her left foot? If so must be lesbian

liminal
24-05-2021, 04:19 PM

Carissawhore
24-05-2021, 04:29 PM

She was young may be in her early to mid 20's, she had pink and silver hair dye and bob hair cut.

Carissawhore
24-05-2021, 04:33 PM
Maybe she was sensing other gendered pheromones...

Did she stomp her left foot? If so must be lesbian

If I remember right it was her right foot

Filodude
24-05-2021, 05:03 PM
Once years ago I made a booking to see gurl and as I entered the store one of the girls was clearly upset she was yelling and screaming behind the office and I can hear furniture being moved. She was screaming in broken English but from what I can decipher it sounded like she was upset another girl got booking instead of her. The girl I booked took me to the room and as we were climbing up the stairs I heard glass being smashed. When I got to the room I noticed my girl was still wearing street clothes, I asked her " is that about you?" She said "don't worry were safe in the room" thankfully by the time we finished it was quiet again. Never went back there again afterwards

youngheart
24-05-2021, 05:08 PM

Actually, I had this recently near home.
The screamer was know to me and had previously provide soso service,
I decided to get up from waiting and walked back and grabbed her and said I want you.

Well it turned out to be the best session I've ever had in that establishment.

Never seen her again since (in any establishment/lineup anywhere since).

JJBlows
24-05-2021, 08:13 PM
She was young may be in her early to mid 20's, she had pink and silver hair dye and bob hair cut.

Was this at 181 mc credie?? I think I know who you are talking if it was, her name is Amanda, the old penny at bonza beauties seven Hills.

Painterdan
24-05-2021, 08:52 PM
I was talking one recently and she was like there are a couple of girls here who are more anxious about the work so if time goes by without customers coming in or bookings they tend to start to get desperate. And get quite vocal about it too.

Carissawhore
31-05-2021, 05:42 PM
Was this at 181 mc credie?? I think I know who you are talking if it was, her name is Amanda, the old penny at bonza beauties seven Hills.
Yes, do not remember her name

Labia Vortex
31-05-2021, 08:31 PM
Not a job that is good for a girls ego or self worth