PDA

View Full Version : General talk Covid 19 Vaccine Pfizer

Pages : [1] 2

Riff888
28-05-2021, 06:15 PM
Just got the first shot at Olympic Park.

So far I'm feeling fine.

Has anyone else had the vaccine?

I'm under 50.

Apparently this link is for all ages.

https://nswhcovidcheckin.powerappsportals.com/anonymous-registrations/?LocationRegCode=WMD-Pfizer

Sent from my GM1910 using Tapatalk

warwick1
28-05-2021, 06:33 PM
I have had the AstraZeneca a few days ago at the local GP, no side effects at all..............

Riff888
28-05-2021, 07:13 PM
I have had the AstraZeneca a few days ago at the local GP, no side effects at all..............That's good, the percentage for issues is very very low.

Vader
28-05-2021, 11:29 PM
I have had the AstraZeneca a few days ago at the local GP, no side effects at all..............

Yep, I had AstraZeneca a few weeks ago and not one side effect yet.

Rogeryou
28-05-2021, 11:50 PM
I might have it next year around this time so I can travel if the international boarders open. I don’t see any point in having it now.

imaragingbull
29-05-2021, 03:54 AM
Yes - I’ve had both doses of the Pfizer vaccine in April 2021 (NYC). Let me know if you want to discuss further or PM. Best of luck with the next shot, and hope you are feeling fine also.

First dose was fine, stayed hydrated and tried to have an early night after receiving it. Ate nourishing foods and didn’t overexert myself.

Second dose was also fine, and I was expecting fatigue. Again stayed hydrated and ate well in preparation. Only thing was the next night (>24 hours) I was very tired in the evening so had to have the night in with sport and takeaway (tough life).

And that’s it. No major side effects that the news outlets get hysterical over. The blood clots of AZ is different.

To the posters above with that mindset of “it’s pointless now”, while true for your own personal safety there is zero risk in Australia... however, this is the path to a normal life returning (travel, no border closures or hysterical responses to 1 positive case). When people are eligible, get it, and then more demographics will then have the chance. Granted, supply is the issue in Australia, so it is best that those who are vulnerable or still concerned for health, to get it first.

Hope that the other countries who have had successful rollouts can re-distribute their orders of Pfizer, J&J and Moderna to countries like Australia.

The more people that are vaccinated, and the quicker public sentiment changes with people not wanting politicians deciding if you can visit family or attend a funeral... the those border ‘targets’ may just magically change.

Starved
29-05-2021, 10:13 AM
Had AstraZeneca over a month ago no side effect ,just wish the gape between shots didn’t have to be 3 months Pfizer is only 3 weeks

tpol
29-05-2021, 10:26 AM
See I'm assuming that you need a booster after a year.

So if borders opens in July 2022

Take your first astra shot in feb 2022 and the second may 2022,then u won't need the booster compared to if you take it on now

What the vic govt should've done was allowed fully vaccinated ppl to not be locked down.

Then wont they be simulating herd immunity and providing incentives to being vaccinated

imaragingbull
29-05-2021, 11:01 AM
Spot on... once a lot of people have had the “chance” to be vaccinated, they should get these incentives to not be paralysed by these snap lockdowns. Soon once the vulnerable and elderly are vaccinated in full... these ~5 positive cases will be on <30 year olds where the fatality rate is extremely low (so you’d need probably 500 - 1000 cases before one death (I’d have to refresh on the numbers... but that’s the idea, that it’s foolish to care about # of cases, it becomes the # of hospitalisations or actually sick people)

Rainyex28
29-05-2021, 11:13 AM
Healthy under 30 year old here.
I felt a bit nauseous the day after the 2nd shot of the pfizer. Nauseous enough for me to chuck a sckie haha

suka02
29-05-2021, 11:14 AM
I havent had flu vak in decades. Once i took it before I felt more getting sick. After avoiding it i felt more healthier. I don’t really trust what they put in there. The less medicine we take the more healthier we get. Ensure you being careful what you eat and excercise least everyweek. things i avoid is eating less salt and sugar.

Vader
29-05-2021, 12:03 PM
I havent had flu vak in decades. Once i took it before I felt more getting sick. After avoiding it i felt more healthier. I don’t really trust what they put in there. The less medicine we take the more healthier we get. Ensure you being careful what you eat and excercise least everyweek. things i avoid is eating less salt and sugar.

I would be interested to know what you eat and drink.

syd_azn_guy
29-05-2021, 12:16 PM
Pfizer vaccine seems more stable than AstraZeneca.

warwick1
29-05-2021, 12:18 PM

"Rots of ruck", you sound like a Pete Evans minion..........

dannyboy
29-05-2021, 02:29 PM
Being vaccinated won't make you exempt from lockdowns, fully vaccinated returning travellers to Australia still have to self isolate for 14 days..

One23Four
29-05-2021, 02:35 PM
It seems some very young brother below 30 are able to get Pfizer despite NSW Health is only asking registering people between age 40-49 to register for Pfizer. I guess they are not Emergency workers or Medical staff or people working in quarantine hotels.

If there is any tricks for getting Pfizer earlier, would be interested to know. If it is not suitable to share such info in the public domain, please PM me. Thanks.

Rogeryou
29-05-2021, 02:42 PM
I would be interested to know what you eat and drink.

I think some ppl are just more susceptible, I get the flu once every 10 years if that. My brother in law cops it 3-4 times a season every year. He eats poorly doesn’t exercise and is a slag I am the opposite 😁
I will get the jab but hold off for a year at least

adahar
29-05-2021, 04:52 PM
You have to build a sufficient level of antibodies over a number of years to be able to resist it.

A lot of common flu virus is distributed by kids at school. They have had less exposure and as the virus mutates it gets passed to adults that haven't met that slight strain variation before, and so the cycle continues.

29-05-2021, 05:50 PM
Being vaccinated won't make you exempt from lockdowns, fully vaccinated returning travellers to Australia still have to self isolate for 14 days..
At the moment db

29-05-2021, 05:54 PM
I think some ppl are just more susceptible, I get the flu once every 10 years if that. My brother in law cops it 3-4 times a season every year. He eats poorly doesn’t exercise and is a slag I am the opposite 😁
I will get the jab but hold off for a year at least
Its good to hear your not a slag?

dannyboy
29-05-2021, 06:41 PM
At the moment db

Don't buy into the BS, we will not have a 2 tier society here in Australia, its unconstitutional

Rogeryou
29-05-2021, 08:20 PM
Its good to hear your not a slag?
Typo lolol I meant to say slob

29-05-2021, 08:27 PM
Don't buy into the BS, we will not have a 2 tier society here in Australia, its unconstitutional

Ok Dannyboy maybe you should go to spec savers because it's been here for years

dannyboy
29-05-2021, 08:59 PM
Ok Dannyboy maybe you should go to spec savers because it's been here for years

OK mate whatever you say...

Painterdan
29-05-2021, 09:38 PM
It seems some very young brother below 30 are able to get Pfizer despite NSW Health is only asking registering people between age 40-49 to register for Pfizer. I guess they are not Emergency workers or Medical staff or people working in quarantine hotels.

If there is any tricks for getting Pfizer earlier, would be interested to know. If it is not suitable to share such info in the public domain, please PM me. Thanks.

There's many 1a folk that are under 30.

Riff888
29-05-2021, 10:44 PM

If there is any tricks for getting Pfizer earlier, would be interested to know. If it is not suitable to share such info in the public domain, please PM me. Thanks.Try the link in my first post.

halfway
30-05-2021, 08:03 AM
Had my Astra shot at the clinic at Roseville and then went and had a punt at Roseville Rose :slobber:

spir55
30-05-2021, 09:54 AM
those of you have taken part in the experiment, can you report in the coming months of you health. especially if you can keep an erection and/or your sperm production.

One23Four
30-05-2021, 09:56 AM
Good news. COVID vaccines, at least AstraZenaca, doesn’t affect your sexual desire and abilities as side effects. Need more brothers who have taken either one of these two vaccines (AstraZenaca or Pfizer) to confirm any effects on their sexual desire and abilities. If the vaccines can in fact strengthen sexual abilities as side effects, the vaccination hub in Olympic Park will have long queues like the Melbourne vaccination hubs.

Btw, registered myself using the link provided by Riff888, thanks.

Climax598
30-05-2021, 10:18 AM
Had my Astra shot at the clinic at Roseville and then went and had a punt at Roseville Rose :slobber:
Thanks Bro, for helping to vaccinet our WL/ML🤣

lonely heart
30-05-2021, 11:49 AM
I am not going to call out either side as this is a free country and take it or not is at your own freewell.

I do want do ask this question, what if, just what if you are the unlucky one? Especially with the AstraZeneca.

One23Four
30-05-2021, 12:12 PM
I think for the ordinary person (not an anti-vaxer) without any strong view on vaccination either way, it is mainly a question of perceivement of risks of infection. In UK, India etc perhaps now in Melbourne, people are rushing in to get vaccinated ignoring any possible serious side effects (though remote) because of risk of infection is so imminent. Yeah, it is a difficult personal decision for many people.

Seriously, I am interested (and guess many others) would like to know if the COVID vaccines will affect sexual desire or performance. I don’t think the Medical Authorities will document such side effects if they exist. I have friends who suffer from anxiety and depression but chosen not to take antidepressants because it affects sexual desire or performance. Also have friends for the same reason not to take high blood pressure pills.

csda
30-05-2021, 02:19 PM
conspiracy theory: i think the side effect hysteria from the media is to curb demand due to low supply of vaccine, you don't want a mob of Rambo gate crashing the jab centre and demand "me first"

Lazor Zap
30-05-2021, 08:38 PM
I'm 52 years old I had the Pfizer vaccine jab last Wednesday no side effects so far, I thought Pfizer was only for 49 and under but when I applied online it gave me the choice of the 2 vaccines. My mother is 85 years old she also the Pfizer, I might head to 5 Star cathedral street this week and see if everything is still working properly.

dannyboy
30-05-2021, 09:49 PM
Short term side effects aren't the concern, it's 5 and 10 years down the line, nobody knows as there is no data yet..

One23Four
30-05-2021, 10:00 PM
I’m not worried about long term side effects which affect my health 5-10 years down the road. I’m more worried about my quality of life in the next few years a major part of which is “punting”. If it affects my sexual desire and performance say more than 30%, I will be a bit hesitant to take the jab to be honest and wait for the drugs to cure COVID now under clinical trial in Queensland. However I think it is very unlikely and will closely watch “Lazor Zap” advice after his coming visit to 5 Star.

suka02
30-05-2021, 11:28 PM
The problem is why do we need it? has anyone done any research of the ingredients and those who has taken it got the side effects? is it that urgent people are wanting it now while most people’s health are good in this country. the fact we had eliminating it. is everything will be 100% preventable catching this birus? every medicine has side effects it can differ every people or by their other health problem.

What about other country who are still suffering and had the jab but still not cured or prevented the birus?

Everyone has a choice, i really do hope it won’t be enforceable to take it.

I choose not to take it.

Rogeryou
30-05-2021, 11:33 PM
The problem is why do we need it? has anyone done any research of the ingredients and those who has taken it got the side effects? is it that urgent people are wanting it now while most people’s health are good in this country. the fact we had eliminating it. is everything will be 100% preventable catching this birus? every medicine has side effects it can differ every people or by their other health problem.

What about other country who are still suffering and had the jab but still not cured or prevented the birus?

I choose not to take it.

You do realise covid will be around the next 10-20 years world wide mate? We can’t keep the borders shut for ever!

suka02
31-05-2021, 12:19 AM
of course mate. No where is safe in this world but take precaution. In my life i try not to take too much medicine including the flu vak, i havent had for more dedaces unless it is emergency. bcoz i took it before, i felt more sick. So it isn’t for me. I focus on my mental, body health & hygine is important in our daily life.

Then again it is everyone choice, not forcing.

warwick1
31-05-2021, 11:32 AM
of course mate. No where is safe in this world but take precaution. In my life i try not to take too much medicine including the flu vak, i havent had for more dedaces unless it is emergency. bcoz i took it before, i felt more sick. So it isn’t for me. I focus on my mental, body health & hygine is important in our daily life.

Then again it is everyone choice, not forcing.

This is a quote from a nurse..."Saying I don't need a vaccine because I have an immune system, is like saying I don't need an education because I have a brain"...Your immune system doesn't know what it doesn't know...just like your brain, get educated, get vaccinated...cheers

bung72
31-05-2021, 11:38 AM
..... The less medicine we take the more healthier we get. Ensure you being careful what you eat and excercise least everyweek. .....

lol

Yep, see how healthy they were back in the 19th century!

Climax598
31-05-2021, 01:22 PM
You do realise covid will be around the next 10-20 years world wide mate? We can’t keep the borders shut for ever!
Any solution? It would be nice it you can give some solution.

warwick1
31-05-2021, 01:24 PM
Any solution? I would be nice it you can give some solution.

Just get vaccinated..............

tpol
31-05-2021, 04:27 PM
Swallow semen, twice a day, every day

One23Four
31-05-2021, 05:18 PM
You mean your own semen or other’s. Twice a day, everyday, it got to be other’s.

Climax598
31-05-2021, 05:33 PM
Swallow semen, twice a day, every day
How do you do it using a teaspoon?

rooter
31-05-2021, 08:46 PM
I haven't had the jab yet, but yeah I'll get it one of these days.
I'll also smoke a Cuban cigar, do a bungy jump, do some yoga, ride a skateboard, learn Mandarin, have dinner at Sokyo, fuck a tranny, eat Durian, do some planks, drink fermented mare's milk, go rock climbing ... all in good time ... you can't rush these things :)

dannyboy
31-05-2021, 08:59 PM
I'll also smoke Cuban cigar, do a bungy jump, do some yoga, ride a skateboard, learn Mandarin, have dinner at Sokyo, fuck a tranny, eat Durian, do some planks, drink fermented mare's milk, go rock climbing ... all in good time ... you can't rush these things :)

Don't rush it, sit back and watch the trial

One23Four
31-05-2021, 09:07 PM
A good idea. When you finished doing all these things, I guess you no longer need a jab and the COVID 19 will die down naturally. The longest pandemic in history is the Spanish Flu which lasted a bit over 3 years and subsided and disappeared naturally. Let’s hope that this COVID 19 will not break the historical record of the Spanish Flu. Btw, one thing I am sure won’t help and that is learning Mandarin as many Chinese were infected by COVID 19 as well and quite a number died. Maybe learning ET’s language will help to protect you from COVID 19.

csda
31-05-2021, 09:42 PM
https://www.sbs.com.au/news/it-allowed-me-to-book-people-under-40-getting-covid-19-vaccines-early-in-nsw?fbclid=IwAR2I7vo6BxGjuDsG7Dvl-wChKV_P_1_bsSjOhQa4fN0o78M4Vkb-PnFBjv8

whatsapp, social media, and punting forum LMAO

tpol
31-05-2021, 10:17 PM
I'll also smoke Cuban cigar, do a bungy jump, do some yoga, ride a skateboard, learn Mandarin, have dinner at Sokyo, fuck a tranny, eat Durian, do some planks, drink fermented mare's milk, go rock climbing ... all in good time ... you can't rush these things :)
Don't forget the semen twice daily

suka02
01-06-2021, 02:39 AM
nah bro, doesn’t work that way. you even don’t need education to go to uni to be rich. most drop out highschool year 10-12 are mostly successful people & rich.

suka02
01-06-2021, 02:41 AM
This is a quote from a nurse..."Saying I don't need a vaccine because I have an immune system, is like saying I don't need an education because I have a brain"...Your immune system doesn't know what it doesn't know...just like your brain, get educated, get vaccinated...cheers

h bro, i disagree. you even don’t need education to go to uni to be rich. most drop out highschool year 10-12 are mostly successful people & rich :D

warwick1
01-06-2021, 02:49 AM
h bro, i disagree. you even don’t need education to go to uni to be rich. most drop out highschool year 10-12 are mostly successful people & rich :D

I think you missed the point Einstein....no more from me good night..........

Jamez11
02-06-2021, 01:59 PM

Getting a pathogen such as covid is like the immune system going to school then uni, non stop studying and getting primed and ready for if/when you get exposed to it again. That's a a dumb analogy

smn5746
02-06-2021, 02:07 PM

But they are less likely todo lockdowns if there is a high % of the population vaccinated

warwick1
02-06-2021, 02:19 PM
Getting a pathogen such as covid is like the immune system going to school then uni, non stop studying and getting primed and ready for if/when you get exposed to it again. That's a a dumb analogy

Thank you Pete Evans, just drink celery juice..............

Jamez11
02-06-2021, 04:06 PM
Thank you Pete Evans, just drink celery juice..............
I guess it must suck being you, 92 years old really puts you in the high risk group.

Maybe you should take your own advice and mix your metamucil with celery juice so you won't be so full of shit on this forum

Max69hard2
02-06-2021, 09:28 PM
I guess it must suck being you, 92 years old really puts you in the high risk group.

Maybe you should take your own advice and mix your metamucil with celery juice so you won't be so full of shit on this forum

An uneducated fool.

AHLUNGOR
03-06-2021, 12:29 AM
Many governments and private businesses are offering great incentives for the people to get vaccinated:

For example: a brand new Apartment in Hong Kong worth about HKD $10 million (about AUD$1.9m)!

Some Stated in the USA are offering free college education, a new Ford, family holidays, all good moves.

However, you could also get free rifles and free shot guns! Like, seriously?

suka02
03-06-2021, 01:26 AM
Many governments and private businesses are offering great incentives for the people to get vaccinated:

For example: a brand new Apartment in Hong Kong worth about HKD $10 million (about AUD$1.9m)!

Some Stated in the USA are offering free college education, a new Ford, family holidays, all good moves.

However, you could also get free rifles and free shot guns! Like, seriously?

Very sus isn’t it? why do they want to rush us to take it and we get incentives? it’s like a sales trap. Once we get it, we are fooling with ourselves. You know this cvid won’t be going anywhere with or without the vaks, it won’t help much but remind ourselves the side effect either short or the long term down the track. Even if they offer me 1k or more i won’t take that offer.

warwick1
03-06-2021, 03:41 AM

I would rather take advice from my doctor than the ignorant rants from an anti-vax moron........

imaragingbull
03-06-2021, 04:07 AM
The rush for everyone to take it is... to save lives, and also not have these ridiculous snap lockdowns for the next 6-12 months in Australia every time someone sneezes.

New York is virtually returning to normal now that the adult population is vaccinated. No one cares if there is 500 or 1000 positive cases in the day... the thing that matters is that no one is getting seriously sick or hospitalised from the virus. Hopefully Australia’s rhetoric shifts once everyone who is vulnerable has had the chance to be vaccinated. The world can’t stop turning.

Jamez11
03-06-2021, 07:47 AM
I would rather take advice from my doctor than the ignorant rants from an anti-vax moron........

I'm not sure how pointing out your stupity and ignorance makes someone an "anti vaxer". The point you made is actually one of the very few good reasons not to get vaccinated.

Good luck at the geriatrian, hopefully they can help you out with what looks likes a massive chip on your shoulder but is actually the demented ramblings of an old man.

warwick1
03-06-2021, 08:32 AM
I'm not sure how pointing out your stupity and ignorance makes someone an "anti vaxer". The point you made is actually one of the very few good reasons not to get vaccinated.

Good luck at the geriatrian, hopefully they can help you out with what looks likes a massive chip on your shoulder but is actually the demented ramblings of an old man.

My goodness you are a nasty little cunt, and what are your qualifications for your fucked up theory..........and you can't spell either.....

Jamez11
03-06-2021, 08:52 AM
My goodness you are a nasty little cunt, and what are your qualifications for your fucked up theory..........and you can't spell either.....

You can give it but can't take it ay? Hopefully it doesn't work the same way with your boyfriend(s).

It's actually high school level information and it's not a "theory".

warwick1
03-06-2021, 09:12 AM
You can give it but can't take it ay? Hopefully it doesn't work the same way with your boyfriend(s).

It's actually high school level information and it's not a "theory".

My god high school, the amount of crap the lefty,"woke" teachers forcing their opinions on students before teaching the basics, you really are a jerk...have a nice day

suka02
03-06-2021, 10:53 AM
The rush for everyone to take it is... to save lives, and also not have these ridiculous snap lockdowns for the next 6-12 months in Australia every time someone sneezes.

New York is virtually returning to normal now that the adult population is vaccinated. No one cares if there is 500 or 1000 positive cases in the day... the thing that matters is that no one is getting seriously sick or hospitalised from the virus. Hopefully Australia’s rhetoric shifts once everyone who is vulnerable has had the chance to be vaccinated. The world can’t stop turning.

Like i said i don’t know if it really works. it’s been past 1 year things have starting to fade away but still decreasing in cases. No, it’s not bcz of the vaks but little help. Im just worrried the side effect to it is unknown down the track as it has not been proven 100%. there are some cases people died from it around the world after getting it. It was a fact news gathered from around the world i read. FYI The vaks are not from doctors but scientists, the elite who made them.

No i do not trust them and don’t want to take it. I’m happy with my body cells and don’t want any other cells to take over my body.

One23Four
03-06-2021, 05:46 PM

No donuts, there are points to get vaccinated. May I ask if you suffer from any side effects after two dozes of Pfizer ? Any side effects on your sex life ? How long ago was your second doze of Pfizer ?

One23Four
03-06-2021, 05:47 PM
Doubt not donuts, typo

imaragingbull
04-06-2021, 12:44 AM
No donuts, there are points to get vaccinated. May I ask if you suffer from any side effects after two dozes of Pfizer ? Any side effects on your sex life ? How long ago was your second doze of Pfizer ?

No side effects after the initial vaccinations (some fatigue ~24 hours later... just rest and relax as your immune system builds antibodies to fight and protect you from future infection).

No side effects on sex life. Totally as normal. I’m sure as a whole less anxious about any risk from potential infection or infecting others.

Second does of Pfizer was in April, so well over one month.

suka02
04-06-2021, 01:27 AM
https://apple.news/AUlayUv5gQLWX_3yJVWmKtA

good luck in taking it! don’t know why people are desperate when they say we need to.

imaragingbull
04-06-2021, 04:25 AM
Because the alternatives are:
1) without the vaccination’s mass adoption, the deaths from COVID-19 will be more than the few blood clot issues are being seen. If you are to compare to the US if Australia needs to live with the virus, that would be ~40k - 50k Australian deaths. Yes, there won’t be as severe an outbreak given learnings... but at some point Australia will need to not lockdown every 2 minutes. Hence, the need to progress on this topic.
2) Australia can’t be so insular long-term for the economy. Enough time has passed for there to be a solution to this. Australia’s GDP has reliance on tourism, as well as our universities benefiting from international students (and ourselves).
3) International borders need to open and that is the best path to allow families to reunite, businesses to return to normalcy.

In the individual lens, I see the argument of “why I specifically shouldn’t bother”, but it is the collective effort to have a majority of the nation immune via the vaccination or already having antibodies. For Australia, the vaccine is especially important given there was virtually no outbreak and people don’t have antibodies. So if there is an outbreak, it could be dire.

Interesting that the conspiracy theories and opinions on this are seldom held by highly educated, rational and reasoned scientists, medical professionals, etc.

Anyway, do what you want, doesn’t bother me at all and I won’t question it. Just stating reasons towards how accepting a scientifically and medically proven vaccine will allow life return to normal.

warwick1
04-06-2021, 06:02 AM
1) without the vaccination’s mass adoption, the deaths from COVID-19 will be more than the few blood clot issues are being seen. If you are to compare to the US if Australia needs to live with the virus, that would be ~40k - 50k Australian deaths. Yes, there won’t be as severe an outbreak given learnings... but at some point Australia will need to not lockdown every 2 minutes. Hence, the need to progress on this topic.
2) Australia can’t be so insular long-term for the economy. Enough time has passed for there to be a solution to this. Australia’s GDP has reliance on tourism, as well as our universities benefiting from international students (and ourselves).
3) International borders need to open and that is the best path to allow families to reunite, businesses to return to normalcy.

In the individual lens, I see the argument of “why I specifically shouldn’t bother”, but it is the collective effort to have a majority of the nation immune via the vaccination or already having antibodies. For Australia, the vaccine is especially important given there was virtually no outbreak and people don’t have antibodies. So if there is an outbreak, it could be dire.

Interesting that the conspiracy theories and opinions on this are seldom held by highly educated, rational and reasoned scientists, medical professionals, etc.

Anyway, do what you want, doesn’t bother me at all and I won’t question it. Just stating reasons towards how accepting a scientifically and medically proven vaccine will allow life return to normal.

Amen to that........

suka02
04-06-2021, 11:10 AM

yes, bill G is part of it. He also mentioned it in the past years go b4 this pandemic coming. My question is how he know? Scientifically doesn’t mean we believe in what they say but what’s behind it’s untelling truths what is specifically does. It does may give the boost of imune doesn’t mean it will prevent of any vrus. Hence it would of stopped this lockdown long ago then i would believe 1000% to take it. you do what you do and always believe in what they say to you without stating results and facts. I just go by my research and logic. Just wanted to share my view and rethink, I respect everyone whatever choices you take.

dannyboy
04-06-2021, 02:28 PM

If you think international borders will open anytime soon you're kidding yourself, it's not going to happen.. Look how long it took to open up to NZ, the PM said they would only consider other pacific islands when it's safe to do so.. Borders will only reopen when covid is under control globally, until then it will be travel bubbles with other countries who have covid under control...

1inchguy
04-06-2021, 03:16 PM
I'll be getting Pfizer in a few weeks. Under 40s.
Also had a flu vac last month and felt fine. In fact I noticed I punt more than usual..
Before once a month, now once every week. Is there a connection? :P

rooter
04-06-2021, 03:45 PM
I'll be getting Pfizer in a few weeks. Under 40s.
Also had a flu vac last month and felt fine. In fact I noticed I punt more than usual..
Before once a month, now once every week. Is there a connection? :P

That’s one way to encourage guys to get vaccinated.
Smomo the ex-advertising man should start a national advertising campaign.
“Get the covid shot. It will get you horny and hard”

One23Four
04-06-2021, 06:31 PM
That’s one way to encourage guys to get vaccinated.
Smomo the ex-advertising man should start a national advertising campaign.
“Get the covid shot. It will get you horny and hard”

Plus a free punt of your choice funded by the Commonwealth Govt. in addition to the free Covid vaccination. BTW, if flu vaccines make the guy punt more and presumably more powerful than before, better take a booster shot say after 6 months otherwise the positive side effect will fade out with time.

dotcumdotinyou
04-06-2021, 06:36 PM
Everyone has the choice whether to get vaccinated or not, no should be forced into getting it which is what will happen if the government makes it mandatory.

I'm not an anti vaxxer and have been having a flu shot annually as well as ALL the other vaccinations I've had over my life including polio, measles, whooping cough, typhoid, smallpox etc..., but I want to wait a while before I jump in and get the covid jab as all the other vaccines have been around for years and years and doctors know about both the short and long term side effects that they have.
The covid vaccine is in its infancy and was rushed out by governments around the world because there wasn't enough emergency beds and ventilators available as hospitals were inundated with cases. Here in Australia we managed to escape the worst of it and even today with what's happening in Victoria we only have 1 covid case in hospital as of last night.
So I'll take the risk and wait a while to see if there are any more side effects down the track.

personaa
04-06-2021, 07:02 PM
Israel has vaccinated almost 60 percent of its population. They never closed the border and people realised why its needed to take the jab. In retrospect Australia isolated itself from the world and we never had any serious outbreaks. The policy worked for a few months but ultimately created this reluctance in public to get the jab. How long can Australia continue with its nanny approach?

spir55
05-06-2021, 06:39 AM
hope the punters who had the jab don't experience a side affect when in a shop. the msm may pick up on it. the government may close the industry.

warwick1
05-06-2021, 07:13 AM
hope the punters who had the jab don't experience a side affect when in a shop. the msm may pick up on it. the government may close the industry.

"It's better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than open it and remove all doubt."

Ziggurat
08-06-2021, 08:32 PM
There is an old gag where a driver stops to ask a local for directions. The local drawls, “Well, you turn left ahead and then…wait a minute, that won’t work. Go straight ahead, then turn next on the right…no, that’s not it either. Ok then, do a uey, and then turn next left……no, that isn’t going to work…. Mate, I just wouldn’t start from here !”

That is where we are with covid. The bad news is covid exists. That is the starting point. We might not want to start from that point, but it is the fact. Unless you are a ***king idiot you have to deal with the fact.

The general population level of all previous vaccinations is 95%. Now because of hype and lunacy we are struggling to get to 70%. All this handwringing over just another vaccine is ridiculous. The covid vaccines have been built on the shoulders of giants.The mighty medical minds of the last century that have banished so many cursed illnesses that once blighted our lives and our childrens’ lives.

They are going to open the international borders. We aren’t going to let ourselves economically die by being shut off from the world. Everyone knows they can’t and won’t stay shut,and opening them up is coming soon, probably following the next federal election. That is another fact you have to deal with. And when they open the borders the virus is going to rip through the community, both the vaccinated and the unvaccinated, just like it has in every other country. No matter what you do, sooner or later therefore you will be exposed to this virus. The only personal difference you can make is to protect yourself from its worse effects by being vaccinated. Like it or not, it is a product of the position we are starting from.

imaragingbull
09-06-2021, 03:51 AM
Well said Ziggy.

You guys would know better being on the ground, but it feels like patience is wearing thin on these ludicrous lockdowns due to a few positive cases. There are ~17 people in hospital nationwide right now, and that stops a nation from flying internationally to conduct business, see family, attend milestone events?

How many people would be in hospital at a given point due to the seasonal flu, other diseases, car accidents? It astounds me the lack of preparation to move towards the end-game in all of this. The governments thought it was ‘cool’ to go into lockdown like other larger nations, except that these nations moved on from this ~July last year.

The vulnerable and elderly should already be vaccinated and immune. Now older Australians can get protection if they want it. Before long it will be 0 - 30 year olds that have not yet had their vaccine... With this, there will be positive cases... but the entire point of it is that there won’t be severity of symptoms or outcomes. Serious illnesses should be monitored, not positive cases (majority from quarantine). It’s time to move on.

And as it’s mentioned... if you don’t want to get the vaccine, that’s your prerogative. But at some point, Australia will join the rest of the world and need to return to normal life.

New York is approaching 70% of adult population having at least one does. Once they hit that “much of the remaining covid restrictions will be removed”. The city is back, and this topic is tiresome.

brotherjim
09-06-2021, 10:35 AM
Well said Ziggy.

You guys would know better being on the ground, but it feels like patience is wearing thin on these ludicrous lockdowns due to a few positive cases. There are ~17 people in hospital nationwide right now, and that stops a nation from flying internationally to conduct business, see family, attend milestone events?

How many people would be in hospital at a given point due to the seasonal flu, other diseases, car accidents? It astounds me the lack of preparation to move towards the end-game in all of this. The governments thought it was ‘cool’ to go into lockdown like other larger nations, except that these nations moved on from this ~July last year.

The vulnerable and elderly should already be vaccinated and immune. Now older Australians can get protection if they want it. Before long it will be 0 - 30 year olds that have not yet had their vaccine... With this, there will be positive cases... but the entire point of it is that there won’t be severity of symptoms or outcomes. Serious illnesses should be monitored, not positive cases (majority from quarantine). It’s time to move on.

And as it’s mentioned... if you don’t want to get the vaccine, that’s your prerogative. But at some point, Australia will join the rest of the world and need to return to normal life.

New York is approaching 70% of adult population having at least one does. Once they hit that “much of the remaining covid restrictions will be removed”. The city is back, and this topic is tiresome.

I support the opening of international borders in a controlled way, it has to happen.

Though I don’t support the argument that because we have only 17 in hospital it should be open slather. The issue being if the borders were fully opened there would be a lot more than 17. The 17 is only because of the closed border policy.

Sadly I don’t think borders will open even in a controlled way until after the next federal election. There is no way Morrison and the Liberal party power machine would allow that to happen. Because once the borders are open infection rates will rise. Obviously that is something we need to accept for the reasons you and Ziggy wrote but as I said politically it would be political suicide.

Seafood
25-06-2021, 03:24 PM

I choose not to take it.
Agree it’s your choice Pete evans

Vader
25-06-2021, 04:19 PM

I choose not to take it.

You should be worried about the virus, the birus doesn't worry me

warwick1
25-06-2021, 06:34 PM
You should be worried about the virus, the birus doesn't worry me

Is the "Birus" a new strain??

Vader
25-06-2021, 06:45 PM
Is the "Birus" a new strain??

Buggered if I know, he was talking about a birus. Maybe he has inside information.

warwick1
25-06-2021, 06:51 PM
Buggered if I know, he was talking about a birus. Maybe he has inside information.

Pete Evans might know:cry:

Sharphorse
25-06-2021, 07:32 PM
I think it might be Bill Gates virus = birus. Either way this poster is one cooked chook 😂

sukeong
25-06-2021, 08:01 PM
Like i said i don’t know if it really works. it’s been past 1 year things have starting to fade away but still decreasing in cases. No, it’s not bcz of the vaks but little help. Im just worrried the side effect to it is unknown down the track as it has not been proven 100%. there are some cases people died from it around the world after getting it. It was a fact news gathered from around the world i read. FYI The vaks are not from doctors but scientists, the elite who made them.

No i do not trust them and don’t want to take it. I’m happy with my body cells and don’t want any other cells to take over my body.

Pfizer do not have the potentially fatal side effect of blood clot disorders though. That's AZ.

No one knows the long term potential side effect if there are any. That needs decades of study

sukeong
25-06-2021, 08:10 PM
If you think international borders will open anytime soon you're kidding yourself, it's not going to happen.. Look how long it took to open up to NZ, the PM said they would only consider other pacific islands when it's safe to do so.. Borders will only reopen when covid is under control globally, until then it will be travel bubbles with other countries who have covid under control...

The best way is not too open international borders. The sinophobic folks here can then blame other reasons other than Chinese for stealing their jobs and raising house prices

sukeong
25-06-2021, 08:12 PM
Israel has vaccinated almost 60 percent of its population. They never closed the border and people realised why its needed to take the jab. In retrospect Australia isolated itself from the world and we never had any serious outbreaks. The policy worked for a few months but ultimately created this reluctance in public to get the jab. How long can Australia continue with its nanny approach?

And Isreal cases are now rising again due to delta variant. Which in itself have another variant, the delta plus from India.

adahar
25-06-2021, 10:54 PM
Pfizer do not have the potentially fatal side effect of blood clot disorders though. That's AZ.

No one knows the long term potential side effect if there are any. That needs decades of study

No need for decades. Govt has advised AZ to be phased out by October. Anyone wonder why? This may help.

A document available, published by the UK gov called Case Series Drug Analysis Print has tabulated reports of side effects to AZ in the UK. These are reports rather than diagnoses and there is a disclaimer with them so read it with care. You might need a PhD in medical terms to know what the effects are and the document is 114 pages long.

The headline figures are 732,790 reports of effects varying from mild to serious, common to the quite bizarre. There are 885 fatalities, once again not necessarily directly attributable to a vaccine event, there may have been many other factors involved.

Latest figures give 32,000,000 fully vaccinated which means that 1 in 43 may experience a side effect and 1 in 36,000 may suffer fatality but since we don't know the cause of death this calculation is very speculative.

In my opinion this document could be called a Phase 4 clinical trial. Not carried out under controlled conditions but reliant upon consumer feedback. I'm not sure if our medical community collects this data and I know of one person that had a serious reaction but no data was asked for, collected or given.

The govt. seems to be quite coy about why AZ is being phased out, basing it upon a number of humdrum, vague assumptions but they've risked $1.7 billion to CSL for the ongoing production. I wonder if they will ask for any of the money back?

dannyboy
26-06-2021, 12:57 AM
The FDA will be adding a warning for the Pfizer and Moderna vaccines about the possibility of heart inflammation after cases in younger people.

Macbeth_oz
26-06-2021, 08:43 AM
First of all we need vaccinations to prevent us from becoming seriously ill with Covid 19. At this stage Covid is becoming less lethal due to science but the effects of long Covid are worse. I don’t want the side effects of a disease that I have for years.
In the USA the people dying are unvaccinated.
I have had two shots of AZ. No problems. I got it because if I get Covid I will only have mild symptoms and I want to travel again. We will have lockdowns until everyone is vaccinated again.

Vader
26-06-2021, 11:00 AM

It was on the news yesterday that is Europe it has been recorded that there is evidence of the Pfizer weakening heart muscles in some people.

sleepy57
28-06-2021, 10:47 AM
I'm late 60's .Get my last AZ shot next week .No side affects after first shot .
Looks pretty simple to me. Unless we speed up every one being vaxed ,the rest of the world will leave us behind.
Before Covid, Sydney had approx 50 cases of blood clots in Sydney hospitals each week for varying reasons .
The media only sensationalises the bad news not the good stuff .Like the party at Hoxton Park with about 30 people where the 5 vaxed all tested negative to Covid ,most of the unvaxed are now positive .
GO & GET THE JAB!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Isaidwtf
28-06-2021, 11:13 AM
I agree, but australia doesnt feel the urgency. Everything has risk, getting covid has short term and potential unknown long term risk and the same can be said about the vaccine. The question should be more what has the most risk and getting the vaccine has much lower risk.

Riff888
28-06-2021, 11:35 AM
I agree, but australia doesnt feel the urgency. Everything has risk, getting covid has short term and potential unknown long term risk and the same can be said about the vaccine. The question should be more what has the most risk and getting the vaccine has much lower risk.Short term yes, long term no.

It's out of your system pretty fast, it just causes your body to fight the virus and build immunity.

Take it from an ex drug addict, I've put much worse into my body, this is the least of my concerns.

Rogeryou
28-06-2021, 01:07 PM
Does anyone know the difference between Moderns Pfizer and Astro in terms of how they work new/old technology ect

One23Four
28-06-2021, 01:17 PM
I'm late 60's .Get my last AZ shot next week .No side affects after first shot .
Looks pretty simple to me. Unless we speed up every one being vaxed ,the rest of the world will leave us behind.
Before Covid, Sydney had approx 50 cases of blood clots in Sydney hospitals each week for varying reasons .
The media only sensationalises the bad news not the good stuff .Like the party at Hoxton Park with about 30 people where the 5 vaxed all tested negative to Covid ,most of the unvaxed are now positive .
GO & GET THE JAB!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good news and well done for taking the AstraZenaca shot 3 months ago and what you said about the Hoxton Park Party super-spreading event not affecting the vaccinated participants have been confirmed by the Health Minister today. The AstraZenaca vaccines are not that dangerous statistically based on the World’s experience and I agree the media in Australia has overstated the risks of AstraZenaca.

Good luck for your second shot of AstraZenaca next week.

One23Four
28-06-2021, 01:26 PM
Short term yes, long term no.

It's out of your system pretty fast, it just causes your body to fight the virus and build immunity.

Take it from an ex drug addict, I've put much worse into my body, this is the least of my concerns.

Well said. You are now a quite/very safe man from Covid (up to 88% protection from Delta Variant for infection) after finishing your 2 shots of Pfizer.

Riff888
28-06-2021, 01:45 PM
Well said. You are now a quite/very safe man from Covid (up to 88% protection from Delta Variant for infection) after finishing your 2 shots of Pfizer.Thank you.

Still can't take any chances.

You can download your vaccine certificate from MyGov.

DireStraits
28-06-2021, 01:55 PM
Well said. You are now a quite/very safe man from Covid (up to 88% protection from Delta Variant for infection) after finishing your 2 shots of Pfizer.
Unfortunately that’s not exactly what that number represents… Look up “vaccine efficacy” and you’ll find it says nothing about how well a particular vaccinated individual is protected from the disease.

The percentage is a measure of how many fewer cases of infection are seen in a group of people who have taken the vaccine versus cases seen in a similar sized group of people who haven’t had the vaccine.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vaccine_efficacy

Riff888
28-06-2021, 02:20 PM
Unfortunately that’s not exactly what that number represents… Look up “vaccine efficacy” and you’ll find it says nothing about how well a particular vaccinated individual is protected from the disease.

The percentage is a measure of how many fewer cases of infection are seen in a group of people who have taken the vaccine versus cases seen in a similar sized group of people who haven’t had the vaccine.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vaccine_efficacyWhoa Wikipedia, you are so informed [emoji1787]

dannyboy
28-06-2021, 03:05 PM
Read up on how Singapore is changing its approach to the pandemic

adahar
28-06-2021, 03:16 PM
I agree, but australia doesnt feel the urgency. Everything has risk, getting covid has short term and potential unknown long term risk and the same can be said about the vaccine. The question should be more what has the most risk and getting the vaccine has much lower risk.

I like answering questions!

Based on the Yellow Card scheme in the UK (a valid comparison because the sample size is much larger and we don't appear to have a similar scheme).

The chances of having a side effect from the AZ vaccine is: 1 in 104. The chances of a fatality that may be associated with (but not caused by) the AZ vaccine is: 1 in 86,000.

Based upon case data from 5/4/20 to 28/2/21 in Australia (valid because it's relevant to us).

The rate of a Covid related fatality is 1 in 1209 if you're under 60. Over 60 it's 1 in 5 (Victoria is lower but then they have an appalling record in this area). The low figure for the over 60 cohort is influenced heavily by the underlying health status of those individuals, 44% of which have been in care homes.

So, if you're over 60, in good health (but this is a important factor), not in a care home (especially in Victoria) you're likely to be no worse off than those under 60.

Disclaimer: This is not health advice, legal advice or any other type of advice. It's statistical analysis of Government released data.

DireStraits
28-06-2021, 03:36 PM
Whoa Wikipedia, you are so informed [emoji1787]

Well mate, if you’re not stupid, you’ll skim the article but focus on the included references from peer-reviewed journals which all say exactly the same thing.

It’s a common misconception that “95% effective“ means 5% of those vaccinated will get infected.

Stay safe.

One23Four
28-06-2021, 04:01 PM
Certainly Health Science and Statistics are not exact science with 100% accuracy in prediction. Whether a person will be infected by an infectious disease in particular the Covid Delta Variant or not and also whether a serious or fatal consequence will be resulted will depend on his/her general health conditions as well as genetic composition. However the Hoxton Park Party outbreak does give us good confidence that vaccination will help to prevent infection (one of the six not infected was only vaccinated one doze instead of two). Another consideration for vaccination is to reduce the chance of passing the virus to your friends, workmates, household members etc.

I am not against any persons who don’t want to vaccinate. It is a personal decision. I know friends whose family members are equally split between vaccinate or not.

dannyboy
28-06-2021, 04:04 PM
Certainly Health Science and Statistics are not exact science with 100% accuracy in prediction. Whether a person will be infected by an infectious disease in particular the Covid Delta Variant or not and also whether a serious or fatal consequence will be resulted will depend on his/her general health conditions as well as genetic composition. However the Hoxton Park Party outbreak does give us good confidence that vaccination will help to prevent infection (one of the six not infected was only vaccinated one doze instead of two). Another consideration for vaccination is to reduce the chance of passing the virus to your friends, workmates, household members etc.

I am not against any persons who don’t want to vaccinate. It is a personal decision. I know friends whose family members are equally split between vaccinate or not.

Yet the vaccinated air hostess still spread the virus to Limousine driver??

brotherjim
28-06-2021, 04:17 PM
Yet the vaccinated air hostess still spread the virus to Limousine driver??

I didn’t think FedEx had air hostesses. The freight must appreciate the service.

dannyboy
28-06-2021, 04:20 PM
I didn’t think FedEx had air hostesses. The freight must appreciate the service.

OK then crew, vaccinated crew spread the virus

Ziggurat
28-06-2021, 05:43 PM
OK then crew, vaccinated crew spread the virus

Yes, it can happen. That is why when they open the borders the virus is going to rip through the entire community, but only the "it's their own choice" dopes are going to sick, long covid, or die from it.

dannyboy
28-06-2021, 10:00 PM
Read up on what the Singapore health minister said.. They will treating covid as they do seasonal flu.. Big changes coming for them, they're alot smarter then we are at managing the pandemic...

One23Four
28-06-2021, 11:06 PM
Read up on what the Singapore health minister said.. They will treating covid as they do seasonal flu.. Big changes coming for them, they're alot smarter then we are at managing the pandemic...

The Health Minister in Singapore has vaccinated so he is safe and can make irresponsible decision like the NSW Premier, Health Minister and the Chief Medical Officer delaying the imposition of the lockdown. Also the percentage of population inoculated in Singapore will be much much higher than Australia when completed and the treatment of Covid as seasonal flu will only be implemented after the vaccination program is completed.

Just watched ABC 24 and the young Minister of Agriculture tested positive is suffering extreme fatigue and having a fever now. He can’t even stand up and had to convey his conditions lying on the bed. You may think that Covid is only a seasonal flu but many others do not think so. Hope you will be naturally immune from Covid with your extremely good health and positive thinking

dannyboy
28-06-2021, 11:13 PM
The Health Minister in Singapore has vaccinated so he is safe and can make irresponsible decision like the NSW Premier, Health Minister and the Chief Medical Officer delaying the imposition of the lockdown. Also the percentage of population inoculated in Singapore will be much much higher than Australia when completed and the treatment of Covid as seasonal flu will only be implemented after the vaccination program is completed.

Just watched ABC 24 and the young Minister of Agriculture tested positive is suffering extreme fatigue and having a fever now. He can’t even stand up and had to convey his conditions lying on the bed. You may think that Covid is only a seasonal flu but many others do not think so. Hope you will be naturally immune from Covid with your extremely good health and positive thinking

Take it up with the experts in Singapore

Climax598
28-06-2021, 11:33 PM
Because Singapore Government bought Pfizer and modena vaccine a lot and welling to pay the market price. Here we only buy 10 million dose initially. Only reasonly 20 million dose. Bad advice from CMO and relax and comfortable attitude. We have a PM saying is "not a RACE" now is it. Even the kiwi is doing better then us.

AJ84
28-06-2021, 11:50 PM
if you can get pfizer, then get it... soon it would be out of stock. we might get forced to take AZ. Blood clot is not a major concern, but efficacy rate is too low for AZ

adahar
29-06-2021, 12:48 AM
Influenza related deaths in 2019 in Australia (but didn't include Qld, WA, ACT. NT, Tas)

2019 - 812
2018 - 64 (not a typo)
2017 - 804

I've seen documents that have said that 200 to 400 is an average but can't recover them now.

Deaths related to Covid so far:-

910. Of these 20 were under the age of 60, 205 were over 60 but not in care, 685 were over 60 and in care (660 in Vic).

dannyboy
29-06-2021, 01:19 AM
This year 1 from covid but it was acquired overseas..

One23Four
29-06-2021, 09:12 AM
The overall death rate for flu is 0.003% if my memory serves me right but covid is around 1.5% per World statistics. Also most people fully recovered from flu in one to two weeks but as much as 10% of Covid sufferer have long covid for 6-9 months with symptoms affecting their normal life including work. Many long covid cases still linger on even up to now.

One23Four
29-06-2021, 09:18 AM
Take it up with the experts in Singapore

You are the one quoting Singapore thinking Singapore Health Minister or its team is the best of the World but I don’t think so. They are at best as good the lousy bureaucrats here if not worse. Singapore does not even has the capacity or ability to manufacture vaccines like CSL in Australia. It is the last country Australia should follow which is why so many Singaporeans migrated to Australia for a better life.

AHLUNGOR
29-06-2021, 10:17 AM
Singapore as a country has been doing very well in terms of Covid control and vaccine roll out, I believe they had purchased and secured supplies when the pandemic first started in early 2020, while most vaccines were still in testing stages - including the Chinese vaccines.

Their Covid infection rate was very low and have excellent medical facilities. Their later outbreaks mainly came from the foreign workers and their congested living quarters then spread back out to the community.

For a country with only 6 million people , their record of 60k cases is double that of Australia’s 30K cases but if you look at the death rate, they only had 36 deads vs Australia’s 910 ? So which country is doing a better job, we shall leave it to the medical experts.

One thing for sure, Singapore is a very small island state, any government policy or decision once handed down could be enforced and implemented very quickly and efficiently while in Australia we have the Federal and States or even the local councils to deal with .

Just my two cents !

Let’s be very careful out there.

suka02
29-06-2021, 10:19 AM
Because Singapore Government bought Pfizer and modena vaccine a lot and welling to pay the market price. Here we only buy 10 million dose initially. Only reasonly 20 million dose. Bad advice from CMO and relax and comfortable attitude. We have a PM saying is "not a RACE" now is it. Even the kiwi is doing better then us.

really vac isn’t going to save us all even it may help and few percentage takes people life away too. I don’t understand why people need to rush and take jab. As if it’s going to save you. If other countries had taking it earlier than us, then why are there still infections? It doesn’t make sense. use common sense. It’s good not to take it for those healthy people, but a person with side of sickness it’s dangerous. PM say is “not a race” is a good strategy. Don’t your risk life.

Riff888
29-06-2021, 11:00 AM
There may be just one choice of vaccines available if you leave it too long.

Stocks of the Pfizer one are running out and the AZ one is open for all if they want to risk the rare cases of blood clots.

Isaidwtf
29-06-2021, 11:27 AM
I think australia has to transition into a Singapore mindset eventually where, we get a decent amount of the population vaccinated (whoever agrees wants to, there will always be people who dont want it no matter what) and then have to learn to live with the disease. We cant forever be in isolated country. I dont covid is going to be eradicated in the next year or two or if ever. It might be a new way of life.

dannyboy
29-06-2021, 11:34 AM
I think australia has to transition into a Singapore mindset eventually where, we get a decent amount of the population vaccinated (whoever agrees wants to, there will always be people who dont want it no matter what) and then have to learn to live with the disease. We cant forever be in isolated country. I dont covid is going to be eradicated in the next year or two or if ever. It might be a new way of life.

Exactly Singapore are very smart and know exactly what they are doing you can't eliminate a virus, you learn to live with it.

Vader
29-06-2021, 11:47 AM
There may be just one choice of vaccines available if you leave it too long.

Stocks of the Pfizer one are running out and the AZ one is open for all if they want to risk the rare cases of blood clots.

To be honest Riff whatever type of vaccine you put in your body usually has some form of side effect. It has recently been reported in your there has been cases of the Pfizer vaccine weakening heart muscles in some people. At least if you have AZ and have a blood clot they can fix that unless you are on your last legs anyway and at best it is a very low risk. If people read the fact sheet of any medicine they put in their body they would freak out. The media has been a big problem with their scare tactics.

suka02
29-06-2021, 12:27 PM
To be honest Riff whatever type of vaccine you put in your body usually has some form of side effect. It has recently been reported in your there has been cases of the Pfizer vaccine weakening heart muscles in some people. At least if you have AZ and have a blood clot they can fix that unless you are on your last legs anyway and at best it is a very low risk. If people read the fact sheet of any medicine they put in their body they would freak out. The media has been a big problem with their scare tactics.

Yes, i agree with you. 2 colleague of mine taken pfzer. You know what happened after 1st jab? they get alot of headache and feeling weak for few days. The liquid has cells which will fight our own body cells, that will cause a big problem to our body. AZ is safe but it’s a punt there may be clot in it that’s a big risk. I don’t know what could happend down the track. It is scary to see what is in the ingredients but people don’t realise that. For them as if it’s like taking a panadol. Never will i take it unless it is compulsory if it must for traveling overseas. Though it’s best taking it when you are fit. Hope they could improve a safer ingredients later on.

Riff888
29-06-2021, 01:30 PM
To be honest Riff whatever type of vaccine you put in your body usually has some form of side effect. It has recently been reported in your there has been cases of the Pfizer vaccine weakening heart muscles in some people. At least if you have AZ and have a blood clot they can fix that unless you are on your last legs anyway and at best it is a very low risk. If people read the fact sheet of any medicine they put in their body they would freak out. The media has been a big problem with their scare tactics.I'm not sure where you get your information from but all credible sources say otherwise.

https://www.victorchang.edu.au/coronavirus/covid19-vaccine-and-heart-disease

Riff888
29-06-2021, 01:32 PM
Yes, i agree with you. 2 colleague of mine taken pfzer. You know what happened after 1st jab? they get alot of headache and feeling weak for few days. The liquid has cells which will fight our own body cells, that will cause a big problem to our body. AZ is safe but it’s a punt there may be clot in it that’s a big risk. I don’t know what could happend down the track. It is scary to see what is in the ingredients but people don’t realise that. For them as if it’s like taking a panadol. Never will i take it unless it is compulsory if it must for traveling overseas. Though it’s best taking it when you are fit. Hope they could improve a safer ingredients later on.It's always this person told me, that person told me.

Take it from the brothers on this forum who have actually had the vaccines with no adverse effects.

Both times I had Kamagra and punted the next day, then a day after and so on.

adahar
29-06-2021, 01:48 PM
The UK govt documents (3/2/21 to 9/6/21) the following reports of cardiac only side effects associated with the AZ vaccine:-

7658 events with 118 deaths

Vaccinations given: First dose 44,454,511, Second dose total 32,583,746.

Do your own math!

Disclaimer:
A report of a suspected ADR to the Yellow Card scheme does not necessarily
mean that it was caused by the vaccine, only that the reporter has a suspicion
it may have. Underlying or previously undiagnosed illness unrelated to vaccination
can also be factors in such reports.

James_jones
29-06-2021, 01:58 PM
We cant forever be in isolated country.

Of course we can. Economically it is quite sensible as it is keeping money at home instead of people spending overseas on holidays. In these trying economic times it almost seems prudent to continue as we have and stimulate spending here in this manner.

suka02
29-06-2021, 02:07 PM
The UK govt documents (3/2/21 to 9/6/21) the following reports of cardiac only side effects associated with the AZ vaccine:-

Do your own math!

Disclaimer:
it may have. Underlying or previously undiagnosed illness unrelated to vaccination

That is just stastically. This is not about Maths. Going with the flow it’s slave thing than choosing what’s good or bad for our body. The brain is smarter than what we follow. Unless it’s the opposite. It’s about the result & outcome. Like i said, my question is “when people had vac nated why then still people getting infected around the world?”

What matters here is about what is it in the ingredients of vac and what effect does it do? short term or down the track. You know if people doing the right thing to our body keeping hygine, wash daily, eating and excercise. our body is strong enough to fight bacteria and sickness.

AHLUNGOR
29-06-2021, 02:10 PM

Once most countries and airlines are adapting the strict policy of you must have completed two doses of vaccines to be allowed to get on an international flight, it will all be sorted out.

Then some people will be suing for discrimination! And they probably will be given two choices:

1. Fully vaccinated and free to fly and go anywhere, or
2. Need to provide a negative result taken within three day of check in, then have to do a quick test at the airport before flying out, upon arrival at the destination country, need to do another test and be in a quarantine hotel until a negative result, also need to be tested on the 3rd, 9th and 15th day of arrival. On returning home, do the whole lot all over again. And all at your own expenses. So jab or no jab. Your own individual choice of course.

Just my two cents.

suka02
29-06-2021, 02:13 PM
Vaccine ingredients vary depending on what the vaccine is for. They may contain some of the following ingredients:

a protein component of a virus
a piece of genetic code (DNA or mRNA)
a very small dose of a weakened virus
a substance to boost the immune response (an adjuvant)
a small amount of preservative
sterile salt water (saline) for injections
Information on the ingredients of any vaccine approved for use in Australia is available in the Consumer Medicines Information leaflet associated with the approved vaccine.

Those information are not full. i’m sure there is more of it that is hidden.
I’m not talking about a conspiracy thing. just wanted you all to know what is in there.

suka02
29-06-2021, 02:22 PM

Do your own math!

Disclaimer:

This is your Maths.

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/

Work out the Numbers. looks like it’s increasing numbers. Does it help with taking it?

Vader
29-06-2021, 02:38 PM
I'm not sure where you get your information from but all credible sources say otherwise.

https://www.victorchang.edu.au/coronavirus/covid19-vaccine-and-heart-disease

Norman Swan on the ABC mentioned it the other day. He said that is why he took AZ

warwick1
29-06-2021, 02:46 PM
Yes, i agree with you. 2 colleague of mine taken pfzer. You know what happened after 1st jab? they get alot of headache and feeling weak for few days. The liquid has cells which will fight our own body cells, that will cause a big problem to our body. AZ is safe but it’s a punt there may be clot in it that’s a big risk. I don’t know what could happend down the track. It is scary to see what is in the ingredients but people don’t realise that. For them as if it’s like taking a panadol. Never will i take it unless it is compulsory if it must for traveling overseas. Though it’s best taking it when you are fit. Hope they could improve a safer ingredients later on.

If you don't want to take it don't , myself and my kids and brother's and sisters have all been jabbed and no problem, please don't spread your conspiracy crap it does not help the situation..

dannyboy
29-06-2021, 02:53 PM
If you don't want to take it don't , myself and my kids and brother's and sisters have all been jabbed and no problem, please don't spread your conspiracy crap it does not help the situation..

Shit, if you and your family have had it I should run out quickly and get it..

Riff888
29-06-2021, 02:59 PM
Norman Swan on the ABC mentioned it the other day. He said that is why he took AZThat doesn't help, unable to verify, it's just your word.

Vader
29-06-2021, 03:02 PM
That doesn't help, unable to verify, it's just your word.

Yep, don't shoot me I am only the messenger.

Vader
29-06-2021, 03:22 PM
That doesn't help, unable to verify, it's just your word.

Actually Riff I did a google search after your comment, plenty of info online about it. Even the RACGP mentions it.

adahar
29-06-2021, 03:40 PM
That is just stastically. This is not about Maths. Going with the flow it’s slave thing than choosing what’s good or bad for our body. The brain is smarter than what we follow. Unless it’s the opposite. It’s about the result & outcome. Like i said, my question is “when people had vac nated why then still people getting infected around the world?”

What matters here is about what is it in the ingredients of vac and what effect does it do? short term or down the track. You know if people doing the right thing to our body keeping hygine, wash daily, eating and excercise. our body is strong enough to fight bacteria and sickness.

Which is precisely what the Public Health authorities use to generate policy that applies to everybody. It's also the advice that politicians take when spending our money.

The nuances of personal health effects are up to you. If you don't want to take it, your choice; but if you're under 60 with underlying conditions then together with your GP you weigh up the risk and act accordingly.

AZ is now available to the under 40's (although it technically was always the case) with the added disclaimer that the govt will indemnify GP's against claims. This tells me that there was a groundswell of resistance of GP's to administer it to that cohort or ATAGI advised against it. Now it appears the risk has changed??? This has to tell you something, you have to read between the lines.

warwick1
29-06-2021, 03:50 PM
Shit, if you and your family have had it I should run out quickly and get it..

Yeah, whatever you think..Your sarcasm is only exceeded by your ignorance...

Riff888
29-06-2021, 04:10 PM
Actually Riff I did a google search after your comment, plenty of info online about it. Even the RACGP mentions it.Links please, it's good to have all sides of the story.

Fact is, we will need at least 75% of people vaccinated to avoid all these snap lockdowns.

Sharphorse
29-06-2021, 04:58 PM
I have heard about the weakening heart muscles from Pfizer thing but heard it mainly happened in teenage boys and even then it’s even rarer than the AZ blood clots and so far don’t think it’s taken anyone’s life, just hospitalised a very limited number of young people. I listen to Coronacast on ABC everyday and Norman Swan mentioned this issue in the way I just mentioned but don’t remember him saying that’s why he chose AZ

Sharphorse
29-06-2021, 04:59 PM
Shops should stay open but you just flash your vaccine certificate to the mamasan and then you can still root

Vader
29-06-2021, 05:07 PM
Links please, it's good to have all sides of the story.

Fact is, we will need at least 75% of people vaccinated to avoid all these snap lockdowns.

Just google Pfizer and heart inflammation and read what piques your interest

Riff888
29-06-2021, 05:18 PM
Shops should stay open but you just flash your vaccine certificate to the mamasan and then you can still rootHahaha, if it goes that way, no jab, no punt.

Everyone on here will get any one of the vaccines [emoji1787]

I downloaded my certificate on my phone.

adahar
29-06-2021, 05:36 PM
Shops should stay open but you just flash your vaccine certificate to the mamasan and then you can still root

Perhaps as paying customers we should be entitled to a similar certificate from the shop and/or the WL? You show me yours and I'll show you mine!

GongMan55
29-06-2021, 06:01 PM
I’m 54 had the AZ vaccine at the end of April …. Waiting to have the 2nd dose end of July … I just has a sore arm for a few days !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dannyboy
29-06-2021, 09:41 PM
I’m 54 had the AZ vaccine at the end of April …. Waiting to have the 2nd dose end of July … I just has a sore arm for a few days !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Let us know how things go in a few years time..

Vader
29-06-2021, 09:53 PM
Let us know how things go in a few years time..

Lets see how you go in a few years as well dannyboy, we are all all going to die from something. Obviously you have no idea of the shit you put in your body everyday.

woods23
29-06-2021, 10:30 PM
Had my pfizer all good but a sored arm next day for half the day .

Hopefully the girls get it done soon !!

dannyboy
29-06-2021, 10:54 PM
Lets see how you go in a few years as well dannyboy, we are all all going to die from something. Obviously you have no idea of the shit you put in your body everyday.

You'd know wouldn't you.. Dope

AJ84
30-06-2021, 12:45 AM
Had my pfizer all good but a sored arm next day for half the day .

Hopefully the girls get it done soon !!

is that the first shot or the 2nd? i heard ppl are getting minor fevers from the 2nd shot

woods23
30-06-2021, 12:59 AM
is that the first shot or the 2nd? i heard ppl are getting minor fevers from the 2nd shot

First shot. I will report back after my second shot.

AJ84
30-06-2021, 01:18 AM
ppl under 40 can't get the pfzier shot.. i just have to wait. wot a joke!

Lazor Zap
30-06-2021, 01:26 AM
ppl under 40 can't get the pfzier shot.. i just have to wait. wot a joke!

My friends son is 18 he has had 2 shots of Pfizer, they live in Newcastle.

Lazor Zap
30-06-2021, 01:29 AM

I've had 2 shots of Pfizer 4 weeks ago no side effects at all can't even tell I've had it.

Vader
30-06-2021, 10:21 AM
You'd know wouldn't you.. Dope

Sorry, I didn't realise you were a Doctor.

One23Four
30-06-2021, 01:33 PM
Singapore as a country has been doing very well in terms of Covid control and vaccine roll out, I believe they had purchased and secured supplies when the pandemic first started in early 2020, while most vaccines were still in testing stages - including the Chinese vaccines.

Their Covid infection rate was very low and have excellent medical facilities. Their later outbreaks mainly came from the foreign workers and their congested living quarters then spread back out to the community.

For a country with only 6 million people , their record of 60k cases is double that of Australia’s 30K cases but if you look at the death rate, they only had 36 deads vs Australia’s 910 ? So which country is doing a better job, we shall leave it to the medical experts.

One thing for sure, Singapore is a very small island state, any government policy or decision once handed down could be enforced and implemented very quickly and efficiently while in Australia we have the Federal and States or even the local councils to deal with .

Just my two cents !

Let’s be very careful out there.

I would to add that most of the deaths in Australia were caused by outbreaks in the Nursing Homes in Melbourne and Victoria, all old, frail and vulnerable people while the Foreign Dormitories outbreaks in Singapore were mostly on young and healthy workers working in a foreign country as exploited cheap labor, so the number of deaths is not very meaningful.

Moreover, Singapore has an autocratic administration and people violating the isolation or quarantine had been jailed and expelled from the country and such legal consequence will continue putting deterrent effects on the Singaporeans. Australia has never done that to any Covid offenders so far only heavy fines. There are constant breaches from time to time causing outbreak risk. The only effective measure by Australia is closing the international border which keep the country relatively safe from Covid outside the country.

The best medical experts are in US, Europe and UK not Australia or Singapore but all these countries are the disastrous countries during the epidemic. Nevertheless with the relatively successful vaccination program in US, UK and Europe, the situations there are getting better and better. While the infection rates in UK and US etc are up again, the death rate is extremely low showing both Pfizer and AZ are effective against severe Covid and hospitalization.

Whether Singapore is worse or better than Australia is an individual’s own assessment but I don’t think the Singapore’s experience is one Australia should follow.

Good to see so many brothers have shared their vaccination experience about side effects.

Climax598
30-06-2021, 01:48 PM
No he is a song "O Danny Boy"

AJ84
30-06-2021, 02:18 PM
play nice bois. everyone's just trying to help.

dannyboy
30-06-2021, 02:49 PM

I'm not and never claimed to be, but you seem to know how much "shit" I put into my body every year apparently... Pull your head in..

suka02
30-06-2021, 05:30 PM
https://apple.news/AeLqc84MvTda1DPXbnyfMOA

The qld premier suggest we should not take AZ as it relates to blood clot adviced from Dr Young. So what are people taking Pfzer or AZ? Any recommendations or yourself experience after taking any of these?

1inchguy
30-06-2021, 06:07 PM
I had mine done last week
First shot Pfizer
I'm 33. Next day quite a sore arm, dry mouth, dehydrated which gave me a slight headache but the day after it was fine back to normal. Not sure if it was related but day 4 my heart was beating fast at night, had abit of trouble breathing..
But 5th day it got better.
2nd jab in two weeks.

Vader
30-06-2021, 06:29 PM

The qld premier suggest we should not take AZ as it relates to blood clot adviced from Dr Young. So what are people taking Pfzer or AZ? Any recommendations or yourself experience after taking any of these?

Two shots AZ, nothing, not even a sore arm. However I got a sore arm from this years flu vaccination.

dannyboy
30-06-2021, 06:48 PM

All I can recommend is think for yourself.

suka02
30-06-2021, 06:51 PM
I had mine done last week
First shot Pfizer
I'm 33. Next day quite a sore arm, dry mouth, dehydrated which gave me a slight headache but the day after it was fine back to normal. Not sure if it was related but day 4 my heart was beating fast at night, had abit of trouble breathing..
But 5th day it got better.
2nd jab in two weeks.

Thanks for the report. my colleague had pfzer and said it gave her headache and muscle pain gave her weakness. I know it might be compulsory later on IF not. Just wanted to know the side effect and I wanted the less side effect. On other Note i think AZ has less side effect but i’m worry which few may contain blood clot. I haven’t had flu vax since more than 10yrs ago.

suka02
30-06-2021, 06:52 PM
Two shots AZ, nothing, not even a sore arm. However I got a sore arm from this years flu vaccination.

thanks Vader for your report.

Ziggurat
30-06-2021, 07:29 PM
Thanks for the report. my colleague had pfzer and said it gave her headache and muscle pain gave her weakness. I know it might be compulsory later on IF not. Just wanted to know the side effect and I wanted the less side effect. On other Note i think AZ has less side effect but i’m worry which few may contain blood clot. I haven’t had flu vax since more than 10yrs ago.

Good on you suka02, good to see you are coming around as you see colleagues and peers around you having the vaccine.

Radoush
30-06-2021, 10:17 PM
Michael Yeadon former vice president of pfizer and chief scientist said it's to dangerous and he worked there for 16 years said most of the side effects will start 14 to 18 after vaccinated and all the animals died in the trial after 3 to 4 months the mRNA just slowly breaks you down from the inside

AJ84
30-06-2021, 10:43 PM

which source did u get that AZ has less side effects? i thought it was the other way..

suka02
01-07-2021, 01:32 AM
which source did u get that AZ has less side effects? i thought it was the other way..

few people i know and some bro here just mentioned didn’t get much side effect like pfzer. What scared me is the news about that uni girl under 40. I’m sure some of you read the news 3-5 months ago. she got the blood clot and a week after jab she gone. Now the PM suggested us not to take the AZ unless we deeply request it. Is it due to BClot?

warwick1
01-07-2021, 04:30 AM
few people i know and some bro here just mentioned didn’t get much side effect like pfzer. What scared me is the news about that uni girl under 40. I’m sure some of you read the news 3-5 months ago. she got the blood clot and a week after jab she gone. Now the PM suggested us not to take the AZ unless we deeply request it. Is it due to BClot?

I reckon you should just talk to a Doctor, it's pointless asking for advice on this forum...cheers

GoldfishMan
01-07-2021, 06:22 AM
Michael Yeadon former vice president of pfizer and chief scientist said it's to dangerous and he worked there for 16 years said most of the side effects will start 14 to 18 after vaccinated and all the animals died in the trial after 3 to 4 months the mRNA just slowly breaks you down from the inside
There's an almost unanimous rejection on the internet of this guy and his views. Just google about him and you'll see. I'm curious, does that fact encourage you to believe what he says, or you choose to ignore those rejections, or what? Just trying to figure out what could make you believe this guy when every where you look says don't believe him.

By the way, people should read up on mRNA and what it's all about. I find it extremely fascinating. It really shows how far mankind has progressed in science. It's essentially genetic engineering we're dealing with here.

warwick1
01-07-2021, 08:04 AM
There's an almost unanimous rejection on the internet of this guy and his views. Just google about him and you'll see. I'm curious, does that fact encourage you to believe what he says, or you choose to ignore those rejections, or what? Just trying to figure out what could make you believe this guy when every where you look says don't believe him.

By the way, people should read up on mRNA and what it's all about. I find it extremely fascinating. It really shows how far mankind has progressed in science. It's essentially genetic engineering we're dealing with here.

That Michael Yeadon is the poster boy for the anti vax movement (total morons), he has been totally debunked many times by proper experts, give him a wide birth...

Radoush
01-07-2021, 11:10 AM
That Michael Yeadon is the poster boy for the anti vax movement (total morons), he has been totally debunked many times by proper experts, give him a wide birth...

Have a look at Dr Robert Malone one of the 4 people who invented the vaccine technology
He has taken the vaccine and says now not to take it it's to dangerous look up a interviewer on dark horse pod cast there is one that goes for three hours he goes into the way they created it to work and why it's not working in theory it sounds great and he talks about that and how it's unraveling

adahar
01-07-2021, 05:46 PM
After a bit of digging I found this link where any adverse effects can be reported to the TGA. It's an online form which, I assume, can submitted by the general public but whether you wish to lay out that amount of detail on an online form is debatable. I would have thought it would be more efficient doing it through a doctor or some other qualified practitioner but there you are.

I was wondering if any of you that have had vaccination were offered or made aware of this form so side effects could be tracked? Or is it just a platitude to keep a happy face on their website?

https://www.tga.gov.au/sites/default/files/national-adverse-events-following-immunisation-aefi-reporting-form-feb-2021.pdf

Riff888
01-07-2021, 06:24 PM
After a bit of digging I found this link where any adverse effects can be reported to the TGA. It's an online form which, I assume, can submitted by the general public but whether you wish to lay out that amount of detail on an online form is debatable. I would have thought it would be more efficient doing it through a doctor or some other qualified practitioner but there you are.

I was wondering if any of you that have had vaccination were offered or made aware of this form so side effects could be tracked? Or is it just a platitude to keep a happy face on their website?

https://www.tga.gov.au/sites/default/files/national-adverse-events-following-immunisation-aefi-reporting-form-feb-2021.pdfI was told about an effects register type thing.

But I'm feeling fine, so nothing to report.

Thanks for the link, this should definitely be used.

Ziggurat
01-07-2021, 06:28 PM
Have a look at Dr Robert Malone one of the 4 people who invented the vaccine technology
He has taken the vaccine and says now not to take it it's to dangerous look up a interviewer on dark horse pod cast there is one that goes for three hours he goes into the way they created it to work and why it's not working in theory it sounds great and he talks about that and how it's unraveling

Hey dopey, stop trying to save us from ourselves. Our health choices are none of your business. If you prefer to catch covid, long covid, or die from it good fucking luck to you. In the meantime, just piss off. :D

Radoush
01-07-2021, 06:41 PM
Hey dopey, stop trying to save us from ourselves. Our health choices are none of your business. If you prefer to catch covid, long covid, or die from it good fucking luck to you. In the meantime, just piss off. :D

I am sorry if I offended you did not mean to I am just taking part in the discussion about covid

I just don't want people to break down and die from the insides from all sorts of problems did you not that 8 percent of the human genome is made of viruses and your taken something that intertwineds with your genome and is going to break down the virus
That is part of your make up

At least the house prices will drop I mite finally be able to buy water front properties

But I will get a Hazmat suite first because there are going to be alot of people dead or dieing

warwick1
01-07-2021, 06:57 PM

Amen, well said!

bevis90
01-07-2021, 07:38 PM
Anyone here got the astra vaccine. Today on news someone died from it wanting to know. Wish there was the pzfer available

Vader
01-07-2021, 07:44 PM
Anyone here got the astra vaccine. Today on news someone died from it wanting to know. Wish there was the pzfer available

Yep, I have had the Astra, no side effects at all, not even a sore arm. But I got a sore arm from this years flu jab. The chances of a blood clot is 0.003% is what they said on the ABC last night.

warwick1
01-07-2021, 08:19 PM

Just see a doctor, I have had the jab as my family have and no problems, don't read the crap on the internet just talk to your doctor....

dannyboy
01-07-2021, 10:43 PM
Just see a doctor, I have had the jab as my family have and no problems, don't read the crap on the internet just talk to your doctor....

Ask the Dr's, they have indemnity now..

CountryPunter
01-07-2021, 11:26 PM
I've had first shot of az. Had it at a private clinic in Olympic Park when I was there a few weeks ago.

Bit of a sore arm for a few days. Pretty minor side effect really.

Had a message from the clinic a few days after the shot asking whether I had any side effects. Then another message after a week. Good follow up I thought.

Only announced today that there will be more sites for country people to receive vaccinations. About 22 sites across regional NSW. Been a lot harder to get vaccinated in the bush.

smn5746
02-07-2021, 12:12 AM

Yup had mind about 10 weeks ago, just waiting on my 2nd jab.
All good for me

warwick1
02-07-2021, 08:12 AM

wilisno
02-07-2021, 01:55 PM
I am sorry if I offended you did not mean to I am just taking part in the discussion about covid

I just don't want people to break down and die from the insides from all sorts of problems did you not that 8 percent of the human genome is made of viruses and your taken something that intertwineds with your genome and is going to break down the virus
That is part of your make up

At least the house prices will drop I mite finally be able to buy water front properties

But I will get a Hazmat suite first because there are going to be alot of people dead or dieing

Just hope that your house is good enough for me to consider buying after you die for refusing to take vaccine !

warwick1
02-07-2021, 02:12 PM

Go away you dope.........

adahar
02-07-2021, 02:53 PM

The increasing case figures in the UK with the declining hospitalisation and death rates would suggest otherwise.

wilisno
02-07-2021, 03:37 PM
The increasing case figures in the UK with the declining hospitalisation and death rates would suggest otherwise.

Just look at the case of the Hoxton Park party, out of 30 people, only the 4 fully vaccinated ones escaped the infection…..

Ziggurat
02-07-2021, 04:05 PM

I just don't want people to break down and die from the insides from all sorts of problems did you not that 8 percent of the human genome is made of viruses and your taken something that intertwineds with your genome and is going to break down the virus that is part of your make up

Its not me you are offending against it’s facts and sanity. You aren’t “contributing to a discussion” you’re actively trying to put people off from getting vaccinated. People’s health decisions are none of your business, so get the fuck out of their lives. If you are really concerned about your fellow man why not volunteer to work in a soup kitchen. But that would involve real effort wouldn’t it, much more work than vomiting bullshit onto this forum. So like I said before – piss. off. *exasperated*

adahar
02-07-2021, 04:57 PM
Just look at the case of the Hoxton Park party, out of 30 people, only the 4 fully vaccinated ones escaped the infection…..

That's a very interesting occurrence which suggests vaccination will prevent acquisition of the virus. There's a part of me that says this is unlikely but it is what it is.

Radoush
02-07-2021, 05:09 PM
Its not me you are offending against it’s facts and sanity. You aren’t “contributing to a discussion” you’re actively trying to put people off from getting vaccinated. People’s health decisions are none of your business, so get the fuck out of their lives. If you are really concerned about your fellow man why not volunteer to work in a soup kitchen. But that would involve real effort wouldn’t it, much more work than vomiting bullshit onto this forum. So like I said before – piss. off. *exasperated*

Thanks for the response it's good we are having a chat I am not trying to put people off at all but people should have a well rounded view before they believe everything that is on TV like the old saying TV rots the brain.

And have you noticed no one is dieing in Australia but covid is everywhere and people have it and pasting it on but no one is dieing
Crazy stuff more people died in NSW from cars accidents last year then all of Australia

And covid happens to most people on tv not in real everyday life not bodies on the street at all just on tv in other places

Ziggurat
02-07-2021, 05:44 PM
Actually I should be treating Radoush more like the joke that Wilisno is treating him like. :haha:

wilisno
02-07-2021, 06:43 PM
Thanks for the response it's good we are having a chat I am not trying to put people off at all but people should have a well rounded view before they believe everything that is on TV like the old saying TV rots the brain.

And have you noticed no one is dieing in Australia but covid is everywhere and people have it and pasting it on but no one is dieing
Crazy stuff more people died in NSW from cars accidents last year then all of Australia

And covid happens to most people on tv not in real everyday life not bodies on the street at all just on tv in other places
On second thought, I won’t be considering buying your house, because obviously your house is under the rock where you live !

No one died of COVID in Australia ?

As the updated statistics today, the total cases in Australia is 30,643, total death is 910. Victoria has 820 deaths, NSW has 54…..

Ziggurat
02-07-2021, 08:16 PM
I've been so keen to get stuck into a representative anti-vaxer I suspended my critical judgement. "Radoush's" english is just a little bit too poor. He's a caucasian here to get a laugh from getting a rise out of us.
Are there any genuine anti-vaxxers out there please? :bad_egg:

adahar
02-07-2021, 09:35 PM
On second thought, I won’t be considering buying your house, because obviously your house is under the rock where you live !

No one died of COVID in Australia ?

As the updated statistics today, the total cases in Australia is 30,643, total death is 910. Victoria has 820 deaths, NSW has 54…..

Actually, if you break that down, 5 have died aged lower than 50, 15 in their fifties have died, the rest (890) were aged over 60, 685 in aged care homes (655 in Vic).

Forward Must Hang
04-07-2021, 11:39 PM

GoldfishMan
05-07-2021, 09:31 PM
Hey question to those who've received the first Pfizer jab. Now that they're running out of jabs, do you think you will still be able to get your second jab on time? Are you guys worried about it?

GoldfishMan
05-07-2021, 09:36 PM
Hey question to those who've received the first Pfizer jab. Now that they're running out of jabs, do you think you will still be able to get your second jab on time? Are you guys worried about it?
Nevermind. Found some notes online. You can apparently wait up to 12 weeks before the second shot.

Climax598
05-07-2021, 10:15 PM
I have mine Pfizer 2 weeks ago and got a reminder from westmead Hospital for 2nd dose. 2nd dose is ganrentee only people going to have 1st dose are not ganrentee especially your booking is over 4 week away. Anyway you receive a reminder on your near day appointment.

scummonk
05-07-2021, 11:24 PM
Hey question to those who've received the first Pfizer jab. Now that they're running out of jabs, do you think you will still be able to get your second jab on time? Are you guys worried about it?@GoldfishMan I had my first Pfizer Jab on 14th June, during booking ask for second appointment with 3 weeks, picked time that suited on Monday 12th July (there where a couple earlier, times didn't suit)
Hope that helps..

I have seen some Doctors Clinics have started this week in some areas, so see if there is anything nearer to yourself instead NSW Vaccination Clinics (like Olympic Park)

Sent from my CLT-L29 using Tapatalk

lc987
05-07-2021, 11:38 PM
Once you've booked you're automatically booked for both jabs unless you change it.
Get in early as it seems like a free for all right now....everyone's bypassing the piss weak checks for the pfizer vaccine
I've been lucky, 2nd jab....slight sore arm that's it. Took the day off work just to make sure there aren't any significant side effects.

ML_Lover
06-07-2021, 06:55 PM

Are you suggesting no one is seriously sick or dying? It’s all just a conspiracy theory to keep the general population obedient or something?

Because they would need to pay/convince/threaten a hell of a lot of doctors/nurses/etc to keep quiet.

warwick1
06-07-2021, 07:11 PM
I reckon Radoush is taking the the piss, no one could be as crazy as him and still walking the streets unsupervised..........

rooter
06-07-2021, 07:18 PM
I reckon Radoush is taking the the piss, no one could be as crazy as him and still walking the streets unsupervised..........

You have way to much faith in humanity. Fuckers way crazier than Radoush have run nations, empires even.

Riff888
06-07-2021, 07:35 PM
You have way to much faith in humanity. Fuckers way crazier than Radoush have run nations, empires even.So many of my friends since school are spreading disinformation about the vaccine. Some of my friends still think it's a hoax.

They think they are the ones with the knowledge and we are sheep.

We think they are crazy conspiracy theorists.

The world is going crazy.

warwick1
06-07-2021, 07:36 PM
You have way to much faith in humanity. Fuckers way crazier than Radoush have run nations, empires even.

Yep, you are not wrong....

adahar
06-07-2021, 11:43 PM
This link has an interesting (but nerdy) table of variants so far.

Note the comments on the lambda variant (end of the page) originating in Peru, with one case detected in NSW quarantine.

https://aci.health.nsw.gov.au/covid-19/critical-intelligence-unit/sars-cov-2-variants

rooter
07-07-2021, 02:57 AM
It’s the lambada variant now. What next the macarena variant?

GoldfishMan
07-07-2021, 06:16 AM
It’s the lambada variant now. What next the macarena variant?
It's Lambda mate, the Greek alphabet, not Lambada the dance, hahaha...

They're going through the Greek alphabets for this, but I dunno how they went from Delta to Lambda cos they skipped a whole lot of alphabets. I guess once they get to Omega we're finished!

GoldfishMan
07-07-2021, 06:19 AM

Do you also believe cotton socks can prevent malaria?

tpol
07-07-2021, 09:31 AM
It's Lambda mate, the Greek alphabet, not Lambada the dance, hahaha...

They're going through the Greek alphabets for this, but I dunno how they went from Delta to Lambda cos they skipped a whole lot of alphabets. I guess once they get to Omega we're finished!
Nah, then they'll jump to rolex,brietling,tag

dannyboy
07-07-2021, 02:52 PM
Remember when there was footage last year at the beginning of the pandemic of people falling face down in the streets, hasn't been seen anywhere else in the world since.. Can anyone explain what happened there..

Climax598
07-07-2021, 03:45 PM
Remember when there was footage last year at the beginning of the pandemic of people falling face down in the streets, hasn't been seen anywhere else in the world since.. Can anyone explain what happened there..
It was a pranks show on TV!!! I think it was in China.

ML_Lover
08-07-2021, 12:13 AM
Had my 1st Pfizer today. Arm hurting but probably I’ll live.

Olympic park a shambles - 2.5 hours queue, people milling about everywhere, many peeps trying ‘walk in’ without appointments. Not enough people turning them away. Once inside full ID and appointment checking so I guess they got turned away then.

wilisno
08-07-2021, 12:30 AM

It’s just those people who want to get paid for posting fake news and get a lot of views on the internet, nothing to do with the pandemic. I heard it happened a few years back, it’s actually a chemical factory explosion and the poisonous gas spilled out in the surrounding towns in Pakistan.

dannyboy
08-07-2021, 02:49 PM
It’s just those people who want to get paid for posting fake news and get a lot of views on the internet, nothing to do with the pandemic. I heard it happened a few years back, it’s actually a chemical factory explosion and the poisonous gas spilled out in the surrounding towns in Pakistan.

Yet the mainstream media played it constantly, not even fact checking, telling everyone it was footage from China and people were collapsing in the streets from covid..

Budgyboy
08-07-2021, 06:38 PM
Dosent matter what you get just get one, these vaccines are absolutely safe, you wont see anyone in Indonesia, brazil or any of those emerging nations deciding they will pick or choose. Had astra im 57 , 28 more times of dying in a car accident than getting a jab with a vaccine, to f#cken and privelged and happy to sit in lockdown, bloody madness.

dannyboy
08-07-2021, 09:35 PM
Dosent matter what you get just get one, these vaccines are absolutely safe, you wont see anyone in Indonesia, brazil or any of those emerging nations deciding they will pick or choose. Had astra im 57 , 28 more times of dying in a car accident than getting a jab with a vaccine, to f#cken and privelged and happy to sit in lockdown, bloody madness.

Stop telling other people what to do, mind your business.

Budgyboy
08-07-2021, 09:43 PM
Ok dickyboy sorry oh dannyboy just putting the truth out there. Not telling peoole what to do but giving scientific sound advice thats opening opening up the world you wanker.

Budgyboy
08-07-2021, 09:50 PM
And dont tell people to mind their own businesses on a public discusion forum you idiot. Thats what this place is about if putting the actual truth out there offends then fuck off go somewhere else and talk your shit. I like a good majority of guys on this forum take what you say as nothing but crap. Youve been told that on numerous occasisions you idiot.

dannyboy
08-07-2021, 10:31 PM
And dont tell people to mind their own businesses on a public discusion forum you idiot. Thats what this place is about if putting the actual truth out there offends then fuck off go somewhere else and talk your shit. I like a good majority of guys on this forum take what you say as nothing but crap. Youve been told that on numerous occasisions you idiot.

Triggered much.. Hahaha

Ziggurat
10-07-2021, 05:27 PM
I had my first shot of AZ five and a half weeks ago, and one shot according to the experts means I'm hardly protected at all. It offers only "minimal" protection against delta. But two doses provide "substantial" protection to delta. Those with only one dose (like me) are like a whore with legs spread wide inviting delta to fuck us.

Here are the figures:

Two shots 12 weeks apart = 81% efficacy against catching it (delta and the other strains.) The other 19% catches it but the symptoms are mild and there are no hospitalisations.

Two shots between 4 weeks and 8 weeks apart = 60% efficacy against catching it.

Two shots between 9 and 11 weeks apart = 63.7% protection.

Second shot given at 12 weeks = 81.3% protection.

So just one week more delay between 11 weeks and 12 weeks gives you 27.6% more protection against catching it at all!

The Prime Minister and politicians generally should refrain from offering medical advice. In an effort to up the "fully vaccinated" numbers we've got Scott Morrison putting out the idea of getting your second shot of AZ sooner than the 12 week recommended. It is better just to take care not to catch covid and follow the 12 weeks recommended by medical experts, and, incidentally, the black and white data above.

Climax598
10-07-2021, 05:40 PM
I had my first shot of AZ five and a half weeks ago, and one shot according to the experts means I'm hardly protected at all. It offers only "minimal" protection against delta. But two doses provide "substantial" protection to delta. Those with only one dose (like me) are like a whore with legs spread wide inviting delta to fuck us.

Here are the figures:

Two shots 12 weeks apart = 81% efficacy against catching it (delta and the other strains.) The other 19% catches it but the symptoms are mild and there are no hospitalisations.

So just one week more delay between 11 weeks and 12 weeks gives you 27.6% more protection against catching it at all!

The Prime Minister and politicians generally should refrain from offering medical advice. In an effort to up the "fully vaccinated" numbers we've got Scott Morrison putting out the idea of getting your second shot of AZ sooner than the 12 week recommended. It is better just to take care not to catch covid and follow the 12 weeks recommended by medical experts, and, incidentally, the black and white data above.
Bro, you are like on bbfs at the moment the risk of getting darling DELTA is high so you have to use mask like condom for protection. Why didn't you get AZ early? I got my second Pfizer dose yesterday.

suka02
10-07-2021, 05:43 PM

Here are the figures:

Also totally funny when they pushing people to get vac.nated when they actually don’t have the stock lol then blame some people don’t want vac. well, the majority are wating for it even some of my colleagues been waiting and still unable to get it.

Vader
10-07-2021, 06:01 PM
There is no wait on AZ

scummonk
10-07-2021, 06:08 PM
There is no wait on AZThere is no wait at a number of clinics for first dose of AZ, but to get the second dose is up to 12 Weeks waiting.

Look if you compare with Pfizer you need a minimum of 3 weeks for your second dose from 1st dose (booking the Pfizer Vaccination has waiting list at most clinics)

Hope that clarifies what has been discussed earlier for you @Vader

There are people also discussing to have AZ second dose at 8 weeks as well

Vader
10-07-2021, 06:41 PM
There is no wait at a number of clinics for first dose of AZ, but to get the second dose is up to 12 Weeks waiting.

Look if you compare with Pfizer you need a minimum of 3 weeks for your second dose from 1st dose (booking the Pfizer Vaccination has waiting list at most clinics)

Hope that clarifies what has been discussed earlier for you @Vader

There are people also discussing to have AZ second dose at 8 weeks as well

I was commenting on the previous comment scoop

scummonk
10-07-2021, 06:45 PM
I was commenting on the previous comment scoopSorry @Vader Definitely makes sense its easier to get AZ, from previous comment where they cannot get vaccination

Look the scoop and friends might be trying to get Pfizer Vaccination appointment.

DireStraits
11-07-2021, 01:09 AM
Agree with most of what you say, but this is incorrect and a common misunderstanding of what vaccine efficacy means.

The percentage is a measure of how many fewer cases of infection are seen in a group of people who have taken the vaccine versus cases seen in a similar sized “control” group of people who haven’t had the vaccine (or been given a placebo instead).

So if a vaccine’s efficacy is given as 81%, the test group would see an 81% decrease in the number of infections as compared to the control group.

This is NOT the same as saying 81% of the test group are protected and the “other 19% catches it”, but it seems to be what most people automatically assume it to mean.

https://academic.oup.com/jid/article/201/11/1607/850248

sleepy57
12-07-2021, 10:45 AM
There is plenty of reading out there on vaccines . One thing common to a lot is the way they are handled & transported .
Especially if being stored at extremely cold temperatures .This means if Pfizer is mishandled might not be totally effective.
Manufactured in US, shipped to airport ,flown to OZ .transported all around OZ. Finally into your arm.
Bit like punting !!!!!!She is made O/S ,China ,Japan etc .Flies to OZ .You walk into shop .Pay your dos & just hope she's NOT A DUD !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oddfellow
14-07-2021, 11:10 AM
I had both Pfizer around a month apart. The first one gave me a bit of pain where it went in, similar to any normal vax. The second one was no issues at all but I developed very slight symptoms the next day. Must have been doing it's job and gives me a bit of peace of mind now

bevis90
15-07-2021, 08:45 AM
Got the astra shot on Tuesday, had slight mild tiredness and headache for 2 days but seems too go away . Having the 2nd shot in six weeks time

woods23
15-07-2021, 01:47 PM
I had two shots of pfizer now. Second one was few days ago no side effects at all I did took a day off to prepare for it..abit of a sored arm again that it.

Hope everyone is getting it done soon. Our hobby is high risk ;).

Stay safe guys and girls !!

Riff888
15-07-2021, 02:03 PM
I had two shots of pfizer now. Second one was few days ago no side effects at all I did took a day off to prepare for it..abit of a sored arm again that it.

Hope everyone is getting it done soon. Our hobby is high risk ;).

Stay safe guys and girls !!Yeah hopefully the girls can get vaccinated as well.

Sent a few girls the link but I think it's a very long waiting period now.

limbi8888
15-07-2021, 02:48 PM
yeah i got mine booked next week pfizer - its been a 2mth wait for me.
My only gripe with the vaccines is that why they haven't given any concessions for people who have had their shots.

Climax598
15-07-2021, 03:08 PM
Yeah hopefully the girls can get vaccinated as well.

Sent a few girls the link but I think it's a very long waiting period now.

From what know wl/ml most have done it if they want to get the vax though an arrangement with sexual health clinics when they go an get the pussy check.

rooter
15-07-2021, 03:18 PM
Basically if you want the Pfizer then you will have to wait and put up with some inconvenience.
You have to book online for one of the super vax centres and probably have to wait several weeks or maybe months for an appointment.
And on the day of your appointment you have to join a queue of hundreds of people and waste half a day.
A limited number of GPs have a very limited number of Pfizer vax, but again it will be difficult to get these.
If you feel OK about getting the Astra Zeneca then it is very simple.
Just book an appointment at any GP and you will get it done within a couple of days. In and out, very quick.

One23Four
15-07-2021, 03:21 PM
From what know wl/ml most have done it if they want to get the vax though an arrangement with sexual health clinics when they go an get the pussy check.

Very good to know.

Ziggurat
15-07-2021, 03:57 PM
Basically if you want the Pfizer then you will have to wait and put up with some inconvenience.
You have to book online for one of the super vax centres and probably have to wait several weeks or maybe months for an appointment.
And on the day of your appointment you have to join a queue of hundreds of people and waste half a day.
A limited number of GPs have a very limited number of Pfizer vax, but again it will be difficult to get these.
If you feel OK about getting the Astra Zeneca then it is very simple.
Just book an appointment at any GP and you will get it done within a couple of days. In and out, very quick.

Or you can do what I have done and not have to wait at all to be protected. Have the AZ now, as rooter says. You get the best of both worlds, no waiting now, and then top up your battle ready immune system with the pfizer or moderna when it is plentiful.

After my two AZ's I'll then have two pziers or two moderna top ups when they are available. I'm a ***king vaccine whore. Eventually everyone is going to be exposed to this ***t of a virus and when that happens to me I want to be wearing the best suit of armour going - and I don't mean a tin foil hat.