PDA

View Full Version : Complaint Sydney baby massage

Rogeryou
29-05-2021, 07:32 PM
Tried to book SBM numerous times this week via Wechat,
!

cuteguy
29-05-2021, 07:52 PM
If a shop can't get their act right then they don't deserve punters' patrionage. They should at least respond to messages promptly rather than keeping you in suspense.

Rogeryou
29-05-2021, 10:09 PM
Never had a problem with them. Try texting them rather than WeChat, it's monitored better. English is probably your main language and I find that with most of these places things get lost in translation, but usually if you say your coming at a certain time unless they say no, it's expected that your are locked in.

Prefer not to use sms I don’t need that on record.
This happens often and the excuse is busy! I don’t care how busy you are, I expect better, I expect a professional level of service.
Each time I walk in I drop $270 and they have lost about a thousand from me alone in the last two weeks!
The girls themselves have remarked the reception is poor!
I am not looking to bag the place as I do like it very much, as a regular I am trying to provide genuine constructive feedback.

avnyyy
30-05-2021, 06:18 PM
I only book via WeChat. Never had a problem. 10/10 experience on my end.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DudPuntTerminator
30-05-2021, 06:37 PM
Each time I walk in I drop $270 and they have lost about a thousand from me alone in the last two weeks!

They have stuff that worth $270? We are talking 310 price level here!!

HardCore
30-05-2021, 09:14 PM
$120 per hour on entry and $150 tip for FS. Spent $270 myself here many many times.

Rogeryou
30-05-2021, 10:14 PM
$120 per hour on entry and $150 tip for FS. Spent $270 myself here many many times.

Well worth it too

cmk76
30-05-2021, 10:18 PM

$370 all up for the hour?! Let me guess, they were Thai girls?! That's just robbery...

Rogeryou
30-05-2021, 11:05 PM
$370 all up for the hour?! Let me guess, they were Thai girls?! That's just robbery...

The man said 120+150=270

Dumbjai
31-05-2021, 12:21 AM
$270 isn’t bad. Similar to Ginza no?

That being said I’ve only ever been offered bbbj or CBJ there

woods23
31-05-2021, 12:31 AM
Are you guys serious ? That's $200 tip for fs? $70 fee. $200 is for the one rare one ...maybe there is lots of rare one there.
I don't mind $150 +$70 fee.

Only one there worth that much $270 is sky I can think of.

Sounds like the old Diva Shop.
If Mr lion heart read this in the morning he probably drop his coffee haha.

lonely heart
31-05-2021, 01:38 PM
Are you guys serious ? That's $200 tip for fs? $70 fee. $200 is for the one rare one ...maybe there is lots of rare one there.
I don't mind $150 +$70 fee.

Only one there worth that much $270 is sky I can think of.

Sounds like the old Diva Shop.
If Mr lion heart read this in the morning he probably drop his coffee haha.

And I though you are big spender and had no limited....
No I did not drop my coffee. I told you before I have connection and don't even have to be in a shop to know stuff. Just like I never (well almost) talk about DIVA. There is enough info here and if a customer want to spend that money good on him. Some people like to spend 270 on one punt a week, I like to spend 350 on three punts a week, really apple and orange. The only thing that I always complain about is $100 stuff asking $200 price tag. Up till now you guys are still not getting this point

james912
31-05-2021, 04:59 PM
is this $150 just for one shot, or multiple fucking session with the hour? if its just for 1 shot, might as well head to a expensive FL place

119tcs
31-05-2021, 05:01 PM
can someone pm me which girls offer bbbj at sbm plz

Rogeryou
31-05-2021, 05:24 PM
And I though you are big spender and had no limited....
No I did not drop my coffee. I told you before I have connection and don't even have to be in a shop to know stuff. Just like I never (well almost) talk about DIVA. There is enough info here and if a customer want to spend that money good on him. Some people like to spend 270 on one punt a week, I like to spend 350 on three punts a week, really apple and orange. The only think that I always complain about is $100 stuff asking $200 price tag. Up till now you guys are still not getting this point

That’s fair enough mate, I had a FS the lot for 100 a couple weeks ago. But it was from an average looking MILF, very nice bbbj and a super tight box, nothing wrong with chasing value.

But nothing beats dropping a full load into the mouth of a hot 20yr old with a tight body. You have to pay for that and I am happy to do that too.

clausedd
01-06-2021, 04:56 PM
Been going to SBM regularly enough, always book through WeChat, seems okay so far. What's your expectation of timely manner? Within 30mins / 1hr?

SBM rate is 120 with NHJ and +100 for FS, that seems to be the standard? Unless I've been overcharged most time. :burn:

Seafood
01-06-2021, 05:48 PM
Tried to book SBM numerous times this week via Wechat, they can’t seem to respond in a timely manner. So I message No5 instead, who respond immediately and off I go.

Considering I come weekly to SBM and sometimes twice a week. I have to say I am feeling disrespected and starting to get turned off.

The other piss poor frustration is when SBM does respond half the time I don’t know if I have a booking lol because the response is “come” so I have to ring to make things clear and she says “sorry I was busy!”

Get more staff, get better staff ......provide some service, don’t just focus on taking the money.

Here is an example!
“Thanks for the booking confirming Jane for 1 hour see you at 3pm”
.............simple easy and clear!

The ladies are awesome the admin and reception is poor.

SMB be better!

Korean reception lady is just rude and aggressive, asked her what the days roster was and she says, why u ring every week ask roster

Rogeryou
01-06-2021, 07:21 PM
Been going to SBM regularly enough, always book through WeChat, seems okay so far. What's your expectation of timely manner? Within 30mins / 1hr?

SBM rate is 120 with NHJ and +100 for FS, that seems to be the standard? Unless I've been overcharged most time. :burn:

Mate I expect a response and booked in within 10min just like Ginza does Kyoto and No5, considering I am there weekly! You either want customers or you don’t!
The other problem is you ask if someone is free at 2 and the response is come. WTF is that? So then I have to ring because it’s too hard to be clear. Get a receptionist that can communicate well, if you need a second one get a second one.

HardCore
02-06-2021, 01:31 AM
Well worth it too

I totally agree, had some of the best punts of my life at SBM. I like that you can get out cheap with a NHJ if there is not much of connection with the girl, or go the whole hog if in the mood for FS. For FS and ignoring the entry fee to the shop, I've paid everything from minimal up to $200 extra tip. I don't think there is a "set price" for FS, it's up to you to negotiate or if your feeling like it then pony up a good tip, it's not like the girls don't earn it.

The shop has a FS license, the girls that work there are obviously aware of this and FS is on the menu for all girls that work at SBM, although only under the right circumstances. You just need to work out what those circumstances are and if your lucky you will be offered the whole enchilada. It is sometimes surprising what doors can open with girls that initially seem to have a reputation for limited extra services. Be nice, clean, take lots of cash, good things can happen.

Happy punting brothers.

GoldfishMan
02-06-2021, 09:28 AM
Mate I expect a response and booked in within 10min just like Ginza does Kyoto and No5, considering I am there weekly! You either want customers or you don’t!
The other problem is you ask if someone is free at 2 and the response is come. WTF is that? So then I have to ring because it’s too hard to be clear. Get a receptionist that can communicate well, if you need a second one get a second one.
Shit, that fucking dumb "come" reply really gets me. I usually take that as they too lazy to check, so I get too lazy to try my luck there and move on. Don't even bother replying to them after getting that stupid answer.
I didn't get this from SBM, though. It was from DOS.

Rogeryou
02-06-2021, 11:18 PM
Um, you're putting up fake hopes for people wanting FS on all of SBM's lineup bro. There are some girls who, although aware that SBM is licenced for FS, choose not to do FS for personal reasons. But they'll gladly do the best NHJ they can offer, in fact some of them has the best HJ techniques to make guys explode in less than a minute.

Some girls do complain about how they get strange customers forcibly asking for DFK, FS or even BBFS so please don't suggest that ALL girls do FS in SBM. I think Leslie75 has written good reviews on who offers what type of extras, and who definitely doesn't offer FS.

The internet is full of creeps who believes in every post they see so stop fueling their creepy desires.

I don’t think he has suggested that at all mate he clearly said “only under the right circumstances”

What do you mean strange customers asking for these services. Fuck me it would be strange if ppl were not asking mate lol. I have a ML who has my cock in her hand and I am not going to ask her if she fucks? Or what extras she does?

AHLUNGOR
03-06-2021, 12:40 AM
The main difference between working at Licensed RnT shops such as 227 Broadway and SBM and Diva43 vs a FS place is that the girls still has a choice on who to offer the extras beyond part 2! If they work in a brothel, you all know what that means ?

So you got the licensed FS shop, the licensed RnT shop, an established RnT shop, an unknown could be legit shops but may be possible RnT - like most Thai shops and the ultimate legit shop in a shopping center !

It’s a free country and happy punting guys !

Cheers

AHLUNGOR
03-06-2021, 01:45 AM
And they also have a choice to offer just part 2 if they want in a licenced RnT shop.

Like I said, Leslie75's extensive list of AR has already reported on who in SBM offers CBJ, FS and who only offers nothing more than part 2.

Some RnT customers have the stupidest expectations that money buys everything in life. No it doesn't buy a girl's dignity, so don't forcefully persuade these girls to offer FS when they don't offer it in the first place. Either go for part 2 or put your clothes back on and visit a FS shop right after.

Mate, getting FS or extras beyond a part 2, that’s what RnT is all about man. However, yours truly here is always more interested in fucking a pair of natural big tits rather than a pussy! Each to his own though and whatever floats their boat man ! It’s a free country and you can’t stop people from trying, no ?

You shouldn’t be surprised to know there are lots of punters out there purposely only interested in fucking a ML ! The newer the younger the better, nothing wrong with that either as long as it’s a business transaction and handling in all due respects. To them, it’s a challenge, it’s a hunting game, especially satisfying for them is turning a young girl over to the “dark side” so to speak. Or trying to licking a young girl or milf in a massage shop to that big O! Going to FS shop where they are guaranteed everything, too boring !?..........haha

Cheers

Ps. Don’t get upset or disappointed if you saw a review saying that so and so offers certain services in a RnT shop but when you go you don’t get nothing, it’s just part of the game.

Edpiet
03-06-2021, 02:09 AM
SBM is Renwick at Leichhardt??

Rogeryou
03-06-2021, 10:05 AM
Mate, getting FS or extras beyond a part 2, that’s what RnT is all about man. However, yours truly here is always more interested in fucking a pair of natural big tits rather than a pussy! Each to his own though and whatever floats their boat man ! It’s a free country and you can’t stop people from trying, no ?

You shouldn’t be surprised to know there are lots of punters out there purposely only interested in fucking a ML ! The newer the younger the better, nothing wrong with that either as long as it’s a business transaction and handling in all due respects. To them, it’s a challenge, it’s a hunting game, especially satisfying for them is turning a young girl over to the “dark side” so to speak. Or trying to licking a young girl or milf in a massage shop to that big O! Going to FS shop where they are guaranteed everything, too boring !?..........haha

Cheers

Ps. Don’t get upset or disappointed if you saw a review saying that so and so offers certain services in a RnT shop but when you go you don’t get nothing, it’s just part of the game.

Bingo give this man a cigar! Spot on, I am all about FS and there is nothing better than bending over a ML.

AHLUNGOR
03-06-2021, 11:17 AM
SBM is Renwick at Leichhardt??

SBM is Sydney Baby Massage near Hyde Park Darlinghurst.

Leslie75
03-06-2021, 04:27 PM
I don’t think he has suggested that at all mate he clearly said “only under the right circumstances”
I have never clearly said ’only under the right circumstances’
I normal will stated YMMV.
If we read between the lines, I may hinted some clues of extras.

Rogeryou
03-06-2021, 04:54 PM
I have never clearly said ’only under the right circumstances’
I normal will stated YMMV.
If we read between the lines, I may hinted some clues of extras.

I wasn’t referring to you mate! he quoted user “Hardcore” and my reference was to him. I was backing what Hardcore had to say. I thought it was strange that he referred to you re FS you never talk about FS. You are still confused what a PSE and GFE is bro 🤣🤣🤣

woods23
03-06-2021, 08:52 PM
Nothing wrong what Mr HardCore said. He didn't name any girls plus the shop is legal. Yes there are many creeps out there. I guess some guy is just asshole the way they asked for fs.

If u can't Handle the guys asking for bbbj fs than the job is not suitable for you...this thing happened every day.

Don't be fooled by the MLS they are not as innocent as you think they are you can't protected them like is your baby haha:shout:

Rogeryou
03-06-2021, 09:06 PM
Nothing wrong what Mr HardCore said. He didn't name any girls plus the shop is legal. Yes there are many creeps out there. I guess some guy is just asshole the way they asked for fs.

If u can't Handle the guys asking for bbbj fs than the job is not suitable for you...this thing happened every day.

Don't be fooled by the MLS they are not as innocent as you think they are haha :shout:

110% they are not innocent delicate flowers, it’s part and parcel of the job people ask them all day. I absolutely always ask for FS and most of the time answer is yes. I always ask at the start and take it up first up and finish with a massage.

HardCore
05-06-2021, 10:50 AM
Gentlemen, clearly YMMV and I'm not aiming to raise any hopes. People ask on the forums what is available and I give my opinion based on experience and discussions with girls working at the shop. I have not seen every girl at SBM, although I have seen quite a few and my experience may well be different to yours anndy.

Agree with Roger, Mr. Woods, and L75.

The girls are human, not machines and their services will no doubt vary for numerous reasons. But let's be 1000% clear, they are doing this job to make money, not because they like hanging out with you. They can still enjoy their time with you for an hour and it no doubt helps them get through the day doing a tough job when there is a familiar person seeing them. Respect, cleanliness, kindness, and cash will get you far, whether you think so or not.

Service wise, you can always ask for whatever you want, that doesn't mean you get it and does not mean that you will not enjoy your time with a girl who says no you can't have FS today for whatever reason. It's punting, the experience will vary. If you want a guarantee then go to a FS shop. If you want to punt at SBM, then under the right circumstances things may fall your way. It's up to the girl and not the punter.

lonely heart
05-06-2021, 01:59 PM
The YMMV is really BS especially in the post pandemic days. Its simple, until border reopens. The girls are make all the shots.

No one here is telling names but plenty WLs that I fucked their brains out now roster in massage shops because there are suckers believe they are "New girls".... SERIOUSLY!! from where? Spaxe X capsule? Then the girls are making the same by just giving a NHJ. Of you want a fuck? That is $100 thanks!

And shop owners have no control over this anymore as the girl will just go to another shop, in many case taking their customers with them.

HardCore
05-06-2021, 07:53 PM
You are so spot on Lonely Heart, I have heaps of ML girls personal numbers and if they change shops then I will follow to another shop if it's convenient and I want to see the girl. They have the power to say no to FS and they have the power to walk to another shop and take the customer with them. Simples.

manpower08
06-06-2021, 12:33 PM
That’s the reality of the business.