PDA

View Full Version : General talk Best BBBJ in Sydney

60minsoffun
31-05-2021, 11:01 AM
I’m sure this has been covered a few times but maybe time for an update. What are the top recs for high quality bbbj in Sydney - shop or private? My current pick is Erica Khan,a bit pricey at $500/h but really good dedicated cock worship and can deep throat. In general I’d prefer to skip FS if a girl rocks in the oral department.

cum_slow
31-05-2021, 12:55 PM
I am interested in erica kahn, but yeah too pricey

bobhappy888
31-05-2021, 01:50 PM
I would say that Layla at Sakura57 is amongst the top - she literally makes sensual love your cock

Jumper63
31-05-2021, 05:04 PM
Cici at Ginza. Standout skills

119tcs
31-05-2021, 05:10 PM
havent seen Cici on the roster for a while, any idea where she is?

SliverFox
31-05-2021, 05:12 PM
C-Ella @ 310 Ginza Club

Rogeryou
31-05-2021, 07:02 PM
I am still chasing the Bbbj DT cum in throat 💦💦💦

Jumper63
31-05-2021, 07:03 PM
Nah sorry ... not seen for about a month. Just assume she has “exams”

aznanon
04-06-2021, 09:49 AM
+1 for Cici at Ginza Empire, only girl that has been able to make me climax through purely BBBJ, has incredible stamina and technique

Markus24777
04-06-2021, 04:13 PM
According to private after report there seems to be an amazing DTBBBJ from Katie at Sydney Olympic Park Cum in Throat inclusive

Thomas Crown
04-06-2021, 04:46 PM
Well this is interesting. My humble vote is for another Sakura 57 girl — Ysandra.

Rogeryou
04-06-2021, 05:00 PM
+1 for Cici at Ginza Empire, only girl that has been able to make me climax through purely BBBJ, has incredible stamina and technique

Going to give her a crack if she is in tomorrow night, her pics look solid

Rogeryou
04-06-2021, 05:14 PM
According to private after report there seems to be an amazing DTBBBJ from Katie at Sydney Olympic Park Cum in Throat inclusive

Yeah I posted that one mate, but you need to be aware she is 50 and unattractive!

The base BJ is solid but I gently guided her to a face fuck and CIT. Did it standing built up-to it, she let me go hard and push right in. She then let me hold her head down to the base as I blew.

So depends how you handle it man! Also copped one pretty hard tooth scratch

aznanon
04-06-2021, 06:10 PM
Katie at Sydney Olympic park is quite accommodating and relatively cheap. 30 mins BBBJ CIM for $100 at the time I went and it was great value. But yes she is older and not the most attractive but oral technique is solid

aznanon
04-06-2021, 06:12 PM
Going to give her a crack if she is in tomorrow night, her pics look solid

Unfortunately she seems to be "holiday", no idea when she will be back but 100% worth a try if you love blowjobs. Don't even think I can hype her up too much, she is really that good.

JJBlows
04-06-2021, 07:00 PM
Unfortunately she seems to be "holiday", no idea when she will be back but 100% worth a try if you love blowjobs. Don't even think I can hype her up too much, she is really that good.

She could be on her rags, wait till next week

Rogeryou
04-06-2021, 07:25 PM
She could be on her rags, wait till next week

Nahhh she is on holidays with Ada from Kensington 🤣🤣🤣🤣😂

Marc02
05-06-2021, 03:19 AM
Cindy from Ginza would be my pick

HardCore
05-06-2021, 07:56 PM
Coco at HFM in Castle Hill. No DT but a great BBBJ.

MichaelA2
05-06-2021, 10:33 PM
Coco at HFM in Castle Hill. No DT but a great BBBJ.

Do you know what days Coco works? Approximate age? Nationality? You can PM me if you prefer.

HardCore
06-06-2021, 12:46 AM
Monday and Chinese. Age would be about 25 I suppose.

Niceguy11
06-06-2021, 11:31 AM
Monday and Chinese. Age would be about 25 I suppose.

What the name of the shop bro ? I know you typed it earlier but not sure where.

Basil22
06-06-2021, 02:06 PM
Cindy from Ginza would be my pick

Second that. Saw her last week and been meaning to write a review. Absolutely mind blowing BBBJ and so much stamina. There is also a Jap chick at Kyoto206 that I forget the name of, and despite being way older than I expected or like, her BBBJ was unexpectedly fantastic! She had this twirling tongue thing she’d do while DTing (I’m probably average or less than so not sure if she would be able to DT everyone) which made up for the fact I wasn’t attracted to her
If there is a someone at 206 called Akina or something like that then maybe that’s her, just had the name pop into my head haha

MichaelA2
06-06-2021, 06:05 PM
What the name of the shop bro ? I know you typed it earlier but not sure where.

HFM = Hills Family Massage

GoldfishMan
07-06-2021, 02:48 PM
You know, these girls on the list, especially those with "stamina", would you not be put off from DFK with them now that you know their expertise is well known?

Marc02
07-06-2021, 07:48 PM
Nah not at all, I love dfking Cindy. Seriously as soon as my dick enters her mouth in the shower... Anyone who can do that to me deserves praise and worship haha

HardCore
08-06-2021, 10:01 PM
HFM = Hills Family Massage

Correct Mr. MichaelA2

aznanon
09-12-2021, 12:25 PM
Does anyone know if C Cici at Ginza empire is still working or where she is? Same with C Cindy or any other recommendations for an awesome bbbj with CIM

GoldfishMan
09-12-2021, 10:00 PM
Ginza C Kiki have the best bbbj in my opinion. Great suction, tempo and full on contact. Really miss her.

23_
10-12-2021, 12:28 AM
Ginza C Kiki have the best bbbj in my opinion. Great suction, tempo and full on contact. Really miss her.Agree, Kiki was great with BBBJ. One of the best.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

aznanon
10-12-2021, 06:45 AM
Is Kiki still working or is she retired or taking a break? Having some trouble finding quality bbbj these days

GoldfishMan
10-12-2021, 06:58 AM
Is Kiki still working or is she retired or taking a break? Having some trouble finding quality bbbj these days
Someone here said she's retired and went back to China.

konfuzion
10-12-2021, 08:17 AM
Try uee 5m she best bj only no cim

yunglean
10-12-2021, 09:38 AM
Linda at 24 Liverpool

Kevsbrah
10-12-2021, 01:55 PM
Try uee 5m she best bj only no cim

That's just like going to the strip club and getting blue balls

Bunningsnag
10-12-2021, 01:58 PM
I'll throw in my vote for Nicky at 327a Belmore Rd Riverwood.

JJBlows
10-12-2021, 08:17 PM
If anybody tried Amanda from bonza beauties then that's my style, warm wet and soft with the lips and tongue so does anybody know of the ginza girls do that style, not a fan of the hard and fast unless they really know some tricks with their tongue whilst doing it

GoldfishMan
11-12-2021, 07:09 AM
If anybody tried Amanda from bonza beauties then that's my style, warm wet and soft with the lips and tongue so does anybody know of the ginza girls do that style, not a fan of the hard and fast unless they really know some tricks with their tongue whilst doing it

I'm sure you've tried Ginza C Jin before. I found her bbbj to be quite good.
I also like Coco's style. Slow and lots of suction, but she deliberately uses teeth. Don't think a lot of bros will appreciate that.

aznanon
11-12-2021, 07:41 AM
Thanks for all the suggestions! I should have specified more of what I was looking for. If anyone has tried C Cici at Ginza Empire and had a similar BBBJ experience with another girl I'd love to know. She was hands down the best for me and I wouldn't even be asking if she was still available

Moe
11-12-2021, 09:09 AM
She is pricey but I've never know anyone to go as a deep for as long as Selena lam on Scarlet Blue

JJBlows
11-12-2021, 05:46 PM
I'm sure you've tried Ginza C Jin before. I found her bbbj to be quite good.
I also like Coco's style. Slow and lots of suction, but she deliberately uses teeth. Don't think a lot of bros will appreciate that.

Nope, never tried C Jin

GoldfishMan
11-12-2021, 06:09 PM
Nope, never tried C Jin
Ok then C Jin is a good bet. Slow tempo, lots of contact. Only things missing from Kiki's style is not enough tongue work and not quite the suction strength as Kiki. Kiki also had the uncanny ability to stimulate under your glands while doing a bbbj. Fucking unbelievable... Just the thought of it gives me cramps on my tongue!

GoldfishMan
12-12-2021, 07:58 AM
Jin’s bbbj is good but not excellent. The weakness in my view are she is quite conscious not to let her interior mouth walls and gums to touch your penis and too many tissues. Having said that seeing such a pretty Chinese girl doing a blow job on you will always make you excited. Overall experience is very good. The best blow job in my view is Cindy’s bbbj but unfortunately she has been out of the scene for over 6 months and very likely “retired”.
That's odd. What I remember from my session with her was she made some compliments about my cock being circumcised and gave me a nice wet BBBJ with good suction and lots of contact. I don't recall any use of tissues.

I have to agree, Cindy was definitely better than Jin, but unfortunately seems to have quit. I'd say Cindy would be a close second to Kiki in terms of BBBJ skillzz.

BlazeXYZ005
13-12-2021, 08:11 PM
Place: Hills Family massage/Castle Hill massage (as in Google)

Persons name: Coco

Wouldn't recommend her! Met her today and had a weird experience. Booked in for Coco, she came in got the money from me(for 45mins of massage), asked me to undress. She started the massage and everything was going smooth until she asked if I wanted extras & I said hell yeah. She went straight for my wallet which was in my pants and took the money for herself(I was shocked). She said I was shy of $25 and made me transfer her the money while starting at my bank account when I entered my password(which I tried my best to hide). She then asked me if I really did transfer it after she literally watched me do it. She went out, checked & came back and started being "weirdly happy" since she got the money(This was an instant turn off similar to her fake moans which came later). Then comes the BBBJ part where she just kept on using tissues after tissues eventhough she cleaned my John twice(I had showered pretty good before I came here). She wouldn't let me touch her boobs cause she said they were sensitive and wouldn't let me touch her pussy cause she said she was on her periods(which I don't think was the case). BBBJ for 15 sec with tissues and started HJ for the reminder of it. That was a mood killer, might as well have wanked myself off in my home. Lesson learnt, never trust all the reviews on here as the experience might be different for others.

Lyndsay
13-12-2021, 08:21 PM
Best ever BBBJ was Aya at 335 Gardners Rd Rosebery - of all things a Japanese Massage Centre that on the surface seemed so conservative. Aya could make a dead man cum! And an absolutely beautiful person inside and out. A magnificent girl.

qng5858
13-12-2021, 09:09 PM
Best ever BBBJ was Aya at 335 Gardners Rd Rosebery - of all things a Japanese Massage Centre that on the surface seemed so conservative. Aya could make a dead man cum! And an absolutely beautiful person inside and out. A magnificent girl.

Sounds good. Do you know where might she be working now ?

Lyndsay
13-12-2021, 09:14 PM
Regrettably, she's in Japan. She was number one.