PDA

View Full Version : General talk Are students back?

naughtyprik
02-06-2021, 12:27 AM
Was reading an article about how Melbourne parlours are attracting students in the trade.
Anyone knows if students are now coming back and which are the best bets in Sydney.

Top Ryde has a great line up but none offer fs , plus the shower is outside and impractical.
219 Croydon used to get backpackers now and then. But now it’s a dump yard of saggging boobs

All other Asian places mostly recycling same stock

smn5746
02-06-2021, 01:01 AM
Domestic students are back Uni, and only international students who where here before the borders shut last year

HardCore
02-06-2021, 01:10 AM
Pray to your God that they let the international students back into the country. The shops need rejuvenation with loads of hot young things looking to take cash of all of us.

smn5746
02-06-2021, 01:19 AM
Newspaper quote

New South Wales (NSW) is developing plans to bring interntional students back to its shores. Federal education minister Alan Tudge confirmed that the state, along with Victoria and South Australia, is among the states and territories that are working on pilot schemes. Australia’s budget previously hinted that international students could return later this year, with small, phased programmes potentially kicking off by year-end.

rooter
02-06-2021, 05:15 AM
No. No international students back yet.
Borders still closed.
Semester 1 2022 maybe.
But even then it will be slowly phased in starting with just a few thousand students doing real courses at real universities, and WLs very rarely are these type of students.
A return to the pre-covid days when hundreds of thousands of “students” arrived in Australia every year on student visas, with most of them doing dodgy courses or using the student visa as a sneaky way to enter Australia to work or as waiters, drivers, cleaners, WLs etc or using the student visa as a sneaky path to achieving permanent residence is still a very long way away.

DanDan88
02-06-2021, 10:15 AM
You might be seeing some new faces coming from interstate.

HKHoney888
02-06-2021, 10:19 AM
I would think that the local uni students would be more attracted to enticing sugar daddies that offer some sort of monthly retainer . I would say this would be far more lucrative that banging randoms in dodgy hohouses...

carmen farquis
02-06-2021, 01:38 PM
On the radio this morning it said they were getting some charter flights for international students

tpol
02-06-2021, 11:18 PM
You might be seeing some new faces coming from interstate. hopefully not from Melbourne

Didn't they have this strong sti spreading

imaragingbull
03-06-2021, 04:24 AM
Hope international students can return for you guys soon. They are the gem of the Sydney punting scene and why it is top notch. There shouldn’t be such onerous restrictions for vaccinated travelers coming to Australia or citizens returning home. Hopefully in ~3 - 6 months, Australia would have a proper vaccine program and these draconian restrictions can be a thing of the past. 14 days? What does that honestly do for a vaccinated person who has tested negative straight away.

Anyway... may things improve, as international students are vital for the Australian economy!

AHLUNGOR
03-06-2021, 11:23 AM
Just heard some news about some rescue package proposed by the NSW Uni group, in sponsoring international students to return to NSW by paying or subsidying their airfares and/or hotel quarantine cost.

Unfortunately, our Gladys’ response was: I set the agenda and this is Not on the agenda!

End of discussion, bad luck !

warwick1
03-06-2021, 11:39 AM
Not really that important for Glad or me........

surething91
03-06-2021, 11:51 AM
A lot of hopes are randomly sent by whoever. Come on guys look at the situation: it won't be this year. We can talk about it again during Christmas for semester 1 2022. In the meantime I won't waste my time hoping international students come back in 2021. Enjoy the punting as it is atm.

HardCore
03-06-2021, 09:55 PM
Newspaper quote

New South Wales (NSW) is developing plans to bring interntional students back to its shores. Federal education minister Alan Tudge confirmed that the state, along with Victoria and South Australia, is among the states and territories that are working on pilot schemes. Australia’s budget previously hinted that international students could return later this year, with small, phased programmes potentially kicking off by year-end.

Let's hope that Minister Alan Tudge is a RNT fan. Please open the gates brother Tudge.

dannyboy
03-06-2021, 11:02 PM
There will be plane loads of students before the end of 2021 flowing back into Australia

rooter
03-06-2021, 11:09 PM
There will be plane loads of students before the end of 2021 flowing back into Australia

Keep on dreaming mate :)

Rogeryou
03-06-2021, 11:11 PM

SCOMO if you are reading this can we please prioritise Hot Japanese girls!

dannyboy
04-06-2021, 02:30 PM
Keep on dreaming mate :)

Just wait and see, it's on the cards, the wheels are already in motion

AHLUNGOR
04-06-2021, 02:43 PM
As long as there are still large number of Australian stranded overseas waiting to return home. No government, Federal or State can afford to prioritize international students ahead of our own. It’s simple politics !

dannyboy
04-06-2021, 02:58 PM
As long as there are still large number of Australian stranded overseas waiting to return home. No government, Federal or State can afford to prioritize international students ahead of our own. It’s simple politics !

Profit before people is pretty common in Australia

aussiegaigin
04-06-2021, 07:45 PM
Gladys has said it won't be allowed.

Even if it was, unlikely to see many arrivals until early next year.

dannyboy
10-06-2021, 04:55 PM
https://www.9news.com.au/national/plan-to-bring-international-students-back-to-nsw/d4723baa-60d6-403a-9f03-c0293a5fa5ea

I told you so

Straponlover
10-06-2021, 05:35 PM
https://www.9news.com.au/national/plan-to-bring-international-students-back-to-nsw/d4723baa-60d6-403a-9f03-c0293a5fa5ea

I told you so

Sweet cant wait to see some of the tallent

rooter
10-06-2021, 05:58 PM

I told you so

Hahahaha! Dream on dannyboy

warwick1
10-06-2021, 06:11 PM

Really, and beamed down from the "Enterprise" I suppose:question:

aussiegaigin
10-06-2021, 06:41 PM
https://www.smh.com.au/politics/nsw/international-students-return-to-nsw-within-weeks-with-chartered-flights-special-quarantine-20210610-p57zwc.html

But just a week or so back, Gladys said she wouldn't allow it.

smn5746
10-06-2021, 06:46 PM
https://www.smh.com.au/politics/nsw/international-students-return-to-nsw-within-weeks-with-chartered-flights-special-quarantine-20210610-p57zwc.html

But just a week or so back, Gladys said she wouldn't allow it.

The plan is already with Federal Government awaiting sign off

smn5746
10-06-2021, 06:50 PM

Money Money, it will happen.
They looking to increase the cap just to bring students
My guess before semester 1 2022

Rogeryou
10-06-2021, 07:12 PM
Just announced on tonight’s news, the students are back 250 per week 👏👏👏👏👏👏👏

brotherjim
10-06-2021, 07:19 PM
Money Money, it will happen.
They looking to increase the cap just to bring students
My guess before semester 1 2022

They are not increasing the cap. This is totally seperate.

dannyboy
10-06-2021, 07:36 PM
Hahahaha! Dream on dannyboy

You were so far off the mark it's not funny.. 🤣🤣🤣

Climax598
10-06-2021, 08:50 PM
Just announced on tonight’s news, the students are back 250 per week 👏👏👏👏👏👏👏
More likely uni student not so call " English Students ". If 250 English students from private school I 👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏

PervySage
11-06-2021, 08:19 AM
Yes real uni students who will quarantine in university accommodation?

These are not the usual students to work in this industry but who knows.

The private college students are the ones we are waiting for 🤣.

More likely uni student not so call " English Students ". If 250 English students from private school I 👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏

rooter
11-06-2021, 08:41 AM
A return to pre-covid days of hundreds of thousands of students arriving in Australia every year is still at least one year away.
These pilot programs of only 250 students per fortnight on chartered flights reported in the news are just a drop in the ocean.
In terms of adding to the supply of foreign WLs in Sydney, the effect will be close to zero.
For a start, 250 per fortnight is a tiny number, and furthermore these will be students doing real courses at real universities eg Engineering at UNSW and these type of students rarely work as WLs anyway.

So basically don't expect any significant numbers of new WLs to arrive from overseas until at least next year.

Rogeryou
11-06-2021, 10:23 AM
A return to pre-covid days of hundreds of thousands of students arriving in Australia every year is still at least one year away.
These pilot programs of only 250 students per fortnight on chartered flights reported in the news are just a drop in the ocean.
In terms of adding to the supply of foreign WLs in Sydney, the effect will be close to zero.
For a start, 250 per fortnight is a tiny number, and furthermore these will be students doing real courses at real universities eg Engineering at UNSW and these type of students rarely work as WLs anyway.

So basically don't expect any significant numbers of new WLs to arrive from overseas until at least next year.

250 a day is 7k a month

rooter
11-06-2021, 10:36 AM
250 a day is 7k a month

It's 250 per fortnight mate.

Rogeryou
11-06-2021, 11:25 AM
It's 250 per fortnight mate.

Sheeeeet you are spot on we are fucked 😂 in my excited I thought I heard per day

Carissawhore
11-06-2021, 02:32 PM
Majority of WL's and ML's who are on student visa register themselves to cheap tafe, it will be hard to get visa during pandemic as immigration would prioritise students who have registered to reputed uni's. Universities for international students are pretty expensive and they have to show 1 year cover cost along with good bank balance. So any of these 250 per fortnight students will all be legit students coming from well off family. Unless the girl wants to shop Gucci, LV, Prada then they might consider part-time working in adult industry.

Idkfa
13-06-2021, 04:08 PM
All these new students at shops been here for atleast 2 years. Have a quick chat once things are done.

Wait another year mate

cuteguy
13-06-2021, 04:18 PM
Many punters are complaining that new Asian talent is not arriving from overseas. However there are many Asian girls in our community. Hit the town last night and Asian girls everywhere. If only some of these girls decided to enter this industry then punters wouldn't be disappointed.

DanDan88
14-06-2021, 08:02 AM
I've noticed shops I frequent have more new faces in the last two months. Not sure if they're just from other shops or NTI.

local
14-06-2021, 12:32 PM
I've noticed shops I frequent have more new faces in the last two months. Not sure if they're just from other shops or NTI.

Travellers around the country, just reaching or returning on their loop..

AHLUNGOR
14-06-2021, 02:33 PM
Yes real uni students who will quarantine in university accommodation?

These are not the usual students to work in this industry but who knows.

The private college students are the ones we are waiting for 🤣.

You are right, the financial support will come from respective universities, not those “English language schools for student visa”! So one would assume these students are returning for genuine University degrees which commands a much higher fees thus the Uni are willing to fork out the subsidies in airfares and hotel quarantine upfront for the long term gains. This is Not to say there will be no working girls among these Uni students. But not quite the main stream supply of WLs or MLs from all those language colleges and working holiday visas!

But unlike most of you guys, I don’t really punt that much these days (getting old........ lol) and I’ll be happy just to see my regulars on a rotating basis for some quickies ! Each to his of course !!

However, I would still love to have my fountain of youth and lust for natural big tits re-ignited by a new Bonnie, Emma, Miko or Nina !!

That’s just me

Cheers

annintofu
16-06-2021, 01:58 PM
Many punters are complaining that new Asian talent is not arriving from overseas. However there are many Asian girls in our community. Hit the town last night and Asian girls everywhere. If only some of these girls decided to enter this industry then punters wouldn't be disappointed.

"If only"..., exactly.

annintofu
16-06-2021, 02:00 PM

some said they came from other states.