PDA

View Full Version : General talk Kyoto 206 JC

Costy
02-06-2021, 09:29 PM
Just wondering if there is any reviews on jc at Kyoto? I can’t find any yet she looks smoking hot. Is it a case of people keeping her to themselves or she’s no good and not worth a review? I haven’t punted since pre lockdown and want my first back in the game to be a good one. Any info appreciated.

Rogeryou
02-06-2021, 09:58 PM
Just wondering if there is any reviews on jc at Kyoto? I can’t find any yet she looks smoking hot. Is it a case of people keeping her to themselves or she’s no good and not worth a review? I haven’t punted since pre lockdown and want my first back in the game to be a good one. Any info appreciated.

I booked her and was told no CIM and cxld, so not sure what sort of diamond service she provides. Also doesn’t do Korean or Indians gents.
Any Indians gets on here? Must be a tough gig being an Indian punter

Raybo
03-06-2021, 04:35 AM
JC don't want reviews. Simple. Like so many other WL's/ML's

One23Four
03-06-2021, 09:28 AM
JC don't want reviews. Simple. Like so many other WL's/ML's

True, good WL/MLs don’t need any reviews, customers will come back automatically and no “promotion” is required. WL/ML who gives good service to a reviewer (sometimes it is disclosed by the reviewer for one reason or another when they chat) would not give similar service to other customers.

Ladies who never got any reviews could be hidden gems.

Kiryu0
03-06-2021, 10:51 AM
You'd hope she's a hidden gem. With so many WLs out there, it's still a chance that it could be a dud punt.

One23Four
03-06-2021, 11:04 AM
I am not saying that JC is a hidden gem. Any WL/MLs who doesn’t want to be reviewed seems to be confident she can get enough customers to return which is a good indication to me.

HardCore
09-06-2021, 09:18 PM
I'm curious, do you guys actually ask the girls if they want you to post a review or not? If so do you share with the girl your forum name so she can check what you have said about her?

aussiegaigin
09-06-2021, 09:36 PM
I am not saying that JC is a hidden gem. Any WL/MLs who doesn’t want to be reviewed seems to be confident she can get enough customers to return which is a good indication to me.

A lot of girls don't want reviews, because they tend to bring out a lot of dickhead punters who think they are entitled to the same benefits the girl might offer to sensible trusted punters.

One23Four
09-06-2021, 11:26 PM
Under normal circumstances, the girl won’t know she is going to be reviewed by a customer she has just served unless the customer revealed such to her. There are also girls who want or delighted to be reviewed in order to gain popularities and thereby more income. Various scenarios do exist depending on the customer and the girl concerned.

Rogeryou
10-06-2021, 12:54 AM
A lot of girls don't want reviews, because they tend to bring out a lot of dickhead punters who think they are entitled to the same benefits the girl might offer to sensible trusted punters.

I don’t get this, never had a girl ask about reviews either way!!! this is BS. Do ppl actually go in and say they review ect ect wtf?! 😁
If I want to write a review I will, I certainly won’t be running it past anyone.

Hollow
11-06-2021, 01:57 AM
Mixed bag honestly, some guys might ask to write a review, some not. The latter usually if it's a bad experience - people are much more motivated to review by anger than by joy.
Girls would have mixed reactions too. Ginza staff have told me a review I gave for a girl really helped her as few had booked her, she was definitely a hidden gem and thus I was motivated to share her.
K Rebecca has been as stubbornly modest about reviews as she is with tipping haha, but she was annoyed by one guy who claimed her absolute specialty and focus is deepthroat. She says she simply *can* deepthroat, it's not at all her focus.
Overall, just give em a fair and accurate review guys.

alig987
11-06-2021, 08:09 AM
JC hasn’t been on roster for awhile, any one know where she is?