PDA

View Full Version : General talk Nepalese girl?

linkno2
07-06-2021, 03:09 AM
Saw some Nepalese girl on tiktok and have craving for it. Anyone know a shop with nice Nepalese wl? Thanks

james912
07-06-2021, 11:22 AM
sorry, just wondering, how do you tell the difference between an indian and a nepalese?

Mt.smash20s
07-06-2021, 12:06 PM
Chanel at home - Queena. She only offers B2B and only works weekends but she’s cute and has a great ass.

smn5746
07-06-2021, 12:06 PM
Saw some Nepalese girl on tiktok and have craving for it. Anyone know a shop with nice Nepalese wl? Thanks

Try Spohia at Rosebery Healing Workshop in Randwick

Riff888
07-06-2021, 12:31 PM
Saw some Nepalese girl on tiktok and have craving for it. Anyone know a shop with nice Nepalese wl? ThanksNepalese people are mixed with a lot of different cultures, so are a bit more exotic.

Especially if they have that half Asian look.

I find Nepalese girls more easy going than Indian women, who can be ball breaker wives.

Sent from my GM1910 using Tapatalk

Rogeryou
07-06-2021, 04:13 PM

She has awesome jugs, love to know if she touches her toes!

Funandfun
07-06-2021, 04:47 PM
sorry, just wondering, how do you tell the difference between an indian and a nepalese?

Once you see couple of them, you will learn to distinguish.
Cheers

linkno2
07-06-2021, 08:22 PM
Thank bro. Will give it a go this week.
Only tried indina girl from 42 and she ok .

crazyhorse13
07-06-2021, 11:28 PM
Thank bro. Will give it a go this week.
Only tried indina girl from 42 and she ok .

which girl did you try?

Rodman
07-06-2021, 11:33 PM
Sophia at Saigon princess st Mary’s is Nepalese

liminal
08-06-2021, 09:31 AM
Sophia at Saigon princess st Mary’s is Nepalese

Or Cambodian or French/Cambodian

DanM
08-06-2021, 01:19 PM
I work with a Nepalese girl who Ive been flirting with for months, would love to find one in my area

pbkd
09-06-2021, 01:18 AM

Sophia is very good, though that's a massage joint and I'd guess that OP saying he's looking for a wl means he's after FS. I've got some reservations about the pricing structure there, but if you're after a cute Nepalese girl as a one-off to scratch that itch and massage will do the trick I'd be a +1 on that - just be sure you know what you're getting when you pay, it's entirely possible to spend $120 at this place and end up with a HJ not NHJ.

crazyhorse13
09-06-2021, 10:58 PM
Sophia is very good, though that's a massage joint and I'd guess that OP saying he's looking for a wl means he's after FS. I've got some reservations about the pricing structure there, but if you're after a cute Nepalese girl as a one-off to scratch that itch and massage will do the trick I'd be a +1 on that - just be sure you know what you're getting when you pay, it's entirely possible to spend $120 at this place and end up with a HJ not NHJ.

I had a great experience with Sophia. but just keep in mind that she looks more Asian than the dark Indian looking Nepalese girls.

linkno2
10-06-2021, 07:05 PM
This. Im looking for fs. HJ maybe not gonna be enough for my itch. But might give Sophia a go.