PDA

View Full Version : 227 Broadway Jessy - now that’s a massage

B2Brules
09-06-2021, 07:33 PM
I haven’t had a massage quite as good as that in a long time. The shop description I think said Massage 8. I disagree. it was massage 10 and a half. It was so good i didn’t want her to stop part 1.

In part 2 Jessy re-defined body to body to mean entirely, completely, everywhere, how did you even do that body to body. Basically this girl is confident and sexy. I mean really sexy.

At 56years of age I no longer a young man. But I take more delight now in the company of such a girl than I ever did when I was her age. So much pleasure i got another hard-on just looking at her wiggle down the stairs on our way out.

B2Brules

Drmartens
10-06-2021, 06:31 PM
I haven’t had a massage quite as good as that in a long time. The shop description I think said Massage 8. I disagree. it was massage 10 and a half. It was so good i didn’t want her to stop part 1.

In part 2 Jessy re-defined body to body to mean entirely, completely, everywhere, how did you even do that body to body. Basically this girl is confident and sexy. I mean really sexy.

At 56years of age I no longer a young man. But I take more delight now in the company of such a girl than I ever did when I was her age. So much pleasure i got another hard-on just looking at her wiggle down the stairs on our way out.

B2Brules
Noice Brother B2B
Thanks for sharing beautiful review
10.5 rating LOL
This shop has good girls quality

227 Broadway
07-04-2022, 02:07 PM
Thank you for visitings. She works here Thu and Fri